Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #13

Mitch - I am having sleeping issues - finding I cant put Amber in her cot awake anymore because she just stands up and does her little dance on the side of the cot!

Jacci - Hope Charlie is doing better!

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone,

Bel, Lisa, Jacci, Abs, Theresa, Mitch, Shell, Susan and everyone else
    I know it's been so long since I have been online to chat, no excuse just been busy working fulltime and looking after my beautiful baby Olivia, I hope you all remember me!! I heven't even added an updated pic of Olivia! I have been keeping track of the threads to make sure I know what's going on, hard to believe all our babies have just experienced their 1st Christmas. Reading all the threads I realise how much I miss all the advice and someone to talk to. I hope to be able to join in with you guys all again.

Be back tomorrow,

KelliC
    x

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

mitch,

if you can't get the other 'houses' over there, let me know and I'll see if I can get them here for you. I'm sure I saw at least two others!

Jacci, poor Charlie. My Charlie is only now almost back to normal. I know how hard it must be.

Sleeping: we're having major issues here too. I'll go look for your thread now mitch.
    Last edited by sushee; December 29th, 2006 at 10:02 AM.

HI KElliC - How is everything going?? How is noel and Tylia and Tahnee?? Hope Olivia is going great. You must be buggered working fulltime and looking after a whole family. Hope we can chat soon!!!

QST - For all you mums with other kids! Charlie is sick and has a really sore throat. HE will eat the Jels and farrax but won't eat anything with lumps in it. Is this because his throat is sore or is it just a phase he is going thru

KelliC Guest

Hi Jacci,
    I do hope Charlie gets better soon. Olivia has had her fair share of illnesses too, she had thrush in her mouth (wouldn't eat or drink anything) as she was in pain and gastro for 2 weeks, endless trips to the Doctors as she couldn't keep anything down, it was coming out both ends to put in mildly, we had her health centre check today and she weighs 8.5kgs and she turns 8 months tomorrow. Olivia had a sore throat a few weeks back and would only eat things that were soft and smooth as I guess it soothed her throat, as long as Charlie is getting his fluids. Why don't you try one of those new baby mesh feeder bags and put a couple of ice cubes in it? Someone else mentioned it earlier, it's a small mesh bag with a handle on it that you can put any food in so the baby can suck on it safely(I got mine from the baby section in Coles)!! Olivia has chewed the inside of her lip and it's working a treat to soothe her. Noel, Tyla and Tahnie are all well! How's Gavin?

Hello to everyone else!

Hey Kelli! Welcome back - we missed you! Good to hear the crew is well! Must definatley keep you on your toes.

I'm off to make engagement party invites, speak soon!

Hi Kelli! Glad to hear you are all well, sounds like you are really busy too how do u keep up with everything!
    Jacci- Oh Charlie.... i hope he can get better soon, how did he go at xmas did u have a big family gathering?
    Susan- enjoy the engagement party. we just found out today another one of dh friends got engaged. getting married in November. That makes 3 of his friends now with an upcoming wedding, so might be busy time in 07!

are we revealing who our SS was? or guessing?? Im taking a punt and saying i think Nixon's SS was Jordy!

ok our house is a bomb, we got all Nixon's xmas presents back home today and far out.... ive moved the rocking chair out of his room to set up a little corner for some things and re arranging parts of the lounge room! i think when it comes to his birthday i am going to have to ask family what i want for him so we dont just end up with a stack to many toys he wont get around to using.

KelliC Guest

Susan,
    thanks for the welcome back, I have also missed you guys. It's amazing how grown up all our beautiful bubs are! Engagement Invites??? Wow when is the occasion?
    I'm at work at the moment so taking the time to catch up on old threads.

Olivia isn't crawling yet but she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forward, she moves a few steps backward. She has two teeth on the bottom but no more to be seen.

Jacci,
    I hope Charlie is getting over his sore throat.

Have a great weekend everybody and a wonderful New YEAR!!!

KelliC Guest

Nickers,
    I'm hearing you on the bombsite, my house is a nightmare at the moment and with 3 girls you can only imagine the presents they got, I've had to rearrange all their rooms and move things around everywhere to make room for everything. Olivias things have taken over the whole house!! I think your family would undestand if you explained to them what Nixon really needs instead of them buying things he would never use. My family generally asks what to buy. The problem is at this age their things take up so much room.

Have a great weekend!

KelliC - Happy 8 months for olivia for today!!!

Nicers - I had my mum and dad over for lunch - i really wanted charlie to poen his toys at home. Then of to Gav's family for Tea - there was about 15 of those!! it was rather large - Charlie was grumpy all day but that was ok. How many at your family xmas??

I hear you all on the amount of toys - i have had to take to xmas tree down just to find room for stuff. Unbelievable! - I set charlie up a bank account the other day so hope fully i can just get people to deposit a small amount of money instead of presents - he really has soo many!

Mmmmmm - I can hear him doing a poo!!! great!!! ( wish gav was hear so i could do the "you touched him last " rule and then i would get out of changing it!!!
    I'll just go change this nappy then i will be back

Ok I'm back

I think Charlie has lost a bit of wait over the last 5 days being sick - he is only just back on solids today - and that was only farrex. The nappies that i was thinking are getting a bit tight on him now seem to be loose on him - I will take him back to the doctor on monday.
    To make matters worse for the poor kid his 2nd bottom tooth has come thru in the last day and the 2 top ones are really pushing hard on the skin.

I am loving this crawling stage - if i want him i just have to call him! and its so cute how he crawls around looking for me calling out mumumum

Susan - good luck on the engagement party!! I miss organising all that stuff! I had a ball organising my wedding.

Well i best be off - charlie and i are going out to Bridgewater Bay ( the beach ) gav started riding his bike out there today - its about 40klm - charlie and iare meeting him there for lunch then we are taking charlie for a swim in the beech

Bugger he has just ripped up a whole role of toilet paper wHile i was typing - i knew the quitnest was to good to be true!
    Last edited by Jacci PG; December 30th, 2006 at 02:02 PM. Reason: have a look how i spelt weight!!!hehehehe

Jacci- we had about 20adults and 5 kids at mums on xmas day!
    hope u have fun at the beach. our xmas tree is still up but i plan to move things around a bit once it is down also. i went and bought a couple of boxes today to put some of his stuff in.
    Nixon was a nightmare to get to sleep this arvo, took over an hour, both of us and many methods b4 he finally settled down, im guessing more teeth are coming cause he is being so clingy like b4.
    hope everyone is having a good weekend and a good new years tomorrow!

nickers - love the new ticker photo!!

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all well! We have had visitors so I have been a bit too busy to post but have been trying to read all the news. We have had my parents and sister and her Df here for a couple of days so Abbey got a heap more chrissy presents. Mum and dad got her a rock an roll dinosaur thing and my sis and her df got her a blow up pool with balls to make a ball pit, so she has had fun playing with those plus all the other stuff she got lol. MIL turned up yesterday too, and is already getting on my nerves lol i know shes excited to see abbey but she won't let her do anything without thinking she will hurt herself. So she stops her fom pulling herself up on stuff etc, its getting annoying.

Kelli...Welcome back!! Good to hear that everyone is doing well and can't wait to hear more about everything.

Jacci... I'm so glad that charlie is starting to feel better. He should start putting on weight now he is eating again. wow on all the teeth! I know taht abbey is up to mischief if I can't hear her either.

Mitch...I have had lots of sleep problems with abbey.She is only just starting to go to sleep in her cot but only stays in there for 3-4 hours at night before she is back in with me. Have you tried co sleeping, or is that not an option? I hope you get some sleep soon.

Nickers.. Nixon does look very cute in your ticker. I'm all for revealing our SS'sbut I won't until they say they want to know.I forgot to look at the postmark on mine so I can't even narrow it down hehe I'll guess mine was Theresa!

Hi to everyone else!

SS - I'm geussing mine was Bel

Thanks that new pic on Nixon's ticker was a professional photo so i cannot take the credit for it. This along with 2 other pics (also uploaded on website) is what Nixon gave DH for chrissy. he was so stoked with them cause he didnt even know we had them done.

Amanda- i can now reveal that Abbey's SS was Nixon! hope she liked it i put my sisters address as the return address to throw u off incase u were figuring it out!

thanks nickers and nixon!! Abbey loved her pressie...the sunnies are so cool and i was so happy to have a santa hat that fit her. i will upload some photos soon...

just wanted to wish you all a very happy new years

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast