Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #13

abs Guest

Got your email Jac... I'm fine with the starting weight

This will also make me move where I have my insulin - been meaning to do that. It's known to attract fat into that area... I've been doing it into my tummy for about 20years, so will go back to my legs - well that is my plan

We wont do an engagement ring, since it will be a surprise to everyone, will probably do a wedding ring with diamonds sortta thing. But what do I know

Oh and the gym at the local Leagues Club offer free childminding... apparently people drop their kids off when going shopping at the shopping centre nearby :surprised:

abs Guest

UPDATE

Jen was sitting in an office type chair (5 roller wheels underneath) with Jordy standing inbetween her knees. He took a step forward, so she rolled her chair back a little, and he took another step - OMG

In total he took about 5 steps - smiling all the way ! Uh Oh

10am - another update. We "caught" him standing at the front of the couch, but this time he took about 6 or 7 shuffle steps to the right til he ran out of couch to hang on to !! He is soooo proud of himself
    Last edited by abs; January 3rd, 2007 at 08:57 AM.

thanks for the email Jac, im ok with putting my weight up there, no one is judging us!
    Ive just come back from the gym, did a step class. im pretty sore from pump class yesterday so struggled a bit.DH drove down with Nixon and i brought him home now he is at the gym.
    I just enrolled him at the chreche there to trial, its $4.50 a go so you are getting a bargain at $2.75 or better still free Abs!

Nixon's new thing- ge grunts! he sounds like a devil or a tiger, i think he likes the feeling in his throat or something when he does it but its a real grunty, groan! he was doing it heaps yesterday so got the video camera out, what do u know he stopped! doing it now in the floor amusing himself!
    oh and he has started to roll on his tummy in the cot but wont roll himself back so carry's on until someone goes and turns him (usually me) thismorning i went in there he had his self on his tum but both legs through the bars of the cot so he was stuck! why do they bother putting bars cots for!

WOW ABS!!! YAY for Jordy!!! On his 9 month birthday too, how exciting Gotta get it on camera!!

Jac - I'm in for the w/l emails [email protected]

Sooz - congrats on the incredible weight loss so far, you're amazing!

Shell - glad to hear that things have settled for you.

Kelli - Welcome back. I wish Josiah would say dad, but no, it's mum all the time! Janae is a great big sister. They love each other so much, always giving each other cuddles and kisses. Now that Josiah is crawling he follows Janae around the house, its very cute.

Sleeping - OMG I'm so tired. The last couple of nights, apart from having stupidly late nights coz of new years and movies etc, Josiah has decided 2.30 in the morning is a great time to wake up for 2 hours. He doesn't want to play or anything, but he wont go to sleep. I've tried bringing him into our bed, but then he wants to play with Mark. I've tried leaving him in his bed, but then he cries and wakes up Janae. He's happy as long as I'm sitting next to the cot, but gosh its wrecking me! Luckily they've both gone to daycare today, so as soon as I've finished typing this I'm off to bed - I just don't know what's got into him

That's my whinge for today. Hope everyone is having a good day. Speak soon

Bel

ETA - Nic, Josiah's been grunting too. He just sits there staring into space growling to himself - it's very cute ur right, it must be the feeling in their throat. Keep trying with the camera...
    Last edited by belgodfrey; January 3rd, 2007 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks Jac for the email! I am amped too. I am loosing weight by cutting out all Carbs. I started the Tony Ferguson program, but hated the shakes you have for meal substitutes, so now I am just following along the lines of the diet (ie no carbs) It's really working for me.

Abs - wont be long now, well done Jordan!

abs Guest

hmm on the grunting, and I'm probably wrong, but don't the vocal chords move into place somewhere around this age and thats when they really start being able to talk. They arent in the right place at birth and move in the latter half of their first year

At least I think thats what happens ?? Am sure I read that somewhere

hmm interesting Abs... Nixon hasnt spoken his first word yet maybe he is tuning his vocal in getting ready to LOL

Sooz- DH started doing the tony fergussen diet to i was taking the shakes aswell but finding i was still hungry, anyway he has started it back up again and i am just having a morning shake as i quiet like most of the flavours, then lunch im going to have fruit/yogurt something similar, dinner we are cutting out carbs.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678