Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #13

bel - it was me that sent you the SS present Charlie has the exact same outfit and i loved it - so i thought i would get one for u guys.
    I also have the goal of losing about 20kilos I want to loose atleast 7 -10 by April. I am already lighter than hwen i got pregnant - but i was overweight to start with

Nicers & Bel - We should start an email that we email our weight loss every week and then it will make me more keen when i have to tell some one else that i didn't loose weight this week!!! I think the worst thing is that Gav always compliments me and never says i'm fat. I wish he would just every now and then! that way i would get my butt into gear!!

Abs - good luck for the 25th of march! Hope she doesn't find out coz she'll love the suprise! Glad Jordy is sleeping well! he'll get up and crawl one day

well i feel better today - no hang over! charlie had a bit of a screaming session at 4 am but other than that he was great - he didn't get up till 9 am

Have a great day

Jac

Oh, thank you so much Jacci - I absolutely love it! You know the little plastic thingy in the middle, that's what started to melt, so the zebra is smudged & there's black on the shirt :frown: I'm hoping I can get it out of the shirt, but the zebra is ruined...Mark is never doing ironing again!!

I'm definately liking the idea of emailing u my weight loss each week. I'm doing ww online atm too, but it's so easier to skip coz nobody knows me - at least u'll hunt me down if I try and hide

I forgot to ask before - is Charlie any better? I hope he is.

oh - and Josiah says mum now too!! So exciting....

Gotta get ready to go out, meeting mum & the boys down at the beach.

Bel

Bel - I'll have a look when i'm down the street today if they have anymore of them - do you want a size 0 or 1

Weight loss Email. If anyone wants to join our Weightloss Email then let me know - i can send a graph to everyone to see what our weight loss is looking like - you just have to email me your starting weight ( i won;t tell anyone ) and i cna do it like the biggest loser and just work out % you lost!!!! We will call it BB Bigest Loser! I don't mind doing the email my email address is [email protected]

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Jacci and Bel Lol, I think BB is doing exactly the same thing forum wide soon. They did it recently I think(?) in the Health forums. Keep an eye out for it!

ETA Yes, they've just started the comp again! here's the thread.
    Last edited by sushee; January 2nd, 2007 at 10:38 AM.

Sush - I looked at that one - but coz i speak to these girls all the time - i would feel more embarassed if i didn't loose anything this week!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lol Jac! Ya dag!

I'm not going on my fitness kick until I stop BFing so I can't join you all just yet unfortunately!

abs Guest

I've tried doing the weightloss email thing years ago - joined Jenny Craig and was emailing some good friends of mine with the results... slowly I stopped sending it out, but I got to about 10k's and then met Jen - she hated the fact that I was only eating their food so I slowly stopped doing it

of course now I'm heavier than before that :evil:

hmm, just been to the funeral of her mums bestest friend. The priest was flown up from Tassie as he is a good friend of her mum and Joyce (the lady who passed away). As we were on our way to the church, Jen is going through all the various names of who will be there etc etc & made a comment along the lines of if she ever found someone she'd want to marry that her parents would fly him up to do it. Oops I'll have to suss this out to see if she'd be okay with her celebrant friend doing it

oh and Jac... *cough* re your last post
    Last edited by abs; January 2nd, 2007 at 01:31 PM.

Abs - sorry i just think of you as one of the girls!!
    I'm glad its not only woman that have the problem of getting heavier when there in a stable relationship
    Last edited by Jacci PG; January 2nd, 2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: forgot to say somehting

That is soooo romantic Amanda, bet ur still grinning from ear to ear.

Jacci, u not fit, hahahah yeah right, u've gotta be the fittest person I know, with all ur 12km walks/rides, basketball, netball, etc, did I miss anything, hehehe. Know what u mean though, I lost all but 2kg, but still wanted to get back to my pre-wedding weight, will have to wait til after this bub now.
    Good idea on the email thing. At work, we had the 'fat club', hehe, a group of us that wanted to loose weight all joined a 12wk work weight loss committment & got weighed in once/wk & had to pay money when didn't loose or somethin like that & money earned went towards feast at end. I piked & told them I'd do it but on my own using WW info (wedding was comin up), I went from 72kg to 58kg, but started at 62kg with Holly & 64kg with this littlun, doh. I certainly pigged out over the xmas break & unfortunately have already gained 1-2kg, just like last time (as pigged out whilst on our NZ hol back then), so not starting out good, naught me. Back to aqua though & started back at tap when Holly was 3mths old.

Oooh how exciting Abs, hope u can hold out with not telling everyone your news for few wks after. DH & I couldn't hold out for 2wks (til xmas day) with our news so blabbed early, hehe.

Theresa, I soooo hope ur wish comes true, although with zero hospital visits instead.

Sounds like we've got more crawlers in here, batten down the hatches, hehe, there's 2 more bubs in mums group crawling too now. Congrats Bel & Jacci(from memory). Yeah Bel we had to lower our cot few wks ago as Holly started pulling herself up onto things, but still hasn't pulled herself up in her cot though.

Oh Lisa, that's not fair, hope ur both feeling better now.

Well DH & I were party poopers & went to bed at 10pm, also was babysitting my 9yo nephew, hehe.

Well no scan, the fill-in Dr's receptionist returned my call at 3pm & said so long as it's not red & there's no cramps that it's all normal, besides it has stopped today (but no doubt will come & go for few days at a time just like with Holly & was all fine then.) Oh well, no early scan, will have to wait til my apmt on 19/1. I'm far more relaxed about it this time, although wasn't for the first few hrs, with Holly I was freakin out til got the scan, hehe.

abs Guest

good to hear all is okay Shell... and Jac, just teasing ya luv - I know I'm an honorary chick in here (shhhh)

Oh and Shell, we managed to keep the pregnancy news quiet until we were ready to tell, this will be easy. And woohoo, we both have our bubs hitting 9 months tomorrow !!

9 months - god were has the time gone!!

Jacci- im all for the email weight loss thing! email me [email protected]
    DH & i took our weights chest and waist sizes today.
    ive been to the gym for a pump class and took the dogs on a walk. Day 1 off to a good start! keeping it up is the hard task.
    Abs- ohhh how exciting!! i look forward to hearing the news when you do ask Jen

Nickers - good start to the day - I walked down the street and went swimming - I love Pump Classes! but i find if i miss it for a week then i am sore as buggery!! normally i do it 3 times a week. _ I am always so motivated early on!! then it comes to the weekend and i have to go out for tea and stuff!!! and alcohol!!!!! eeehhhh

Firstly - Amanda - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! That is such a cute proposal! We can talk wedding planning together! And Abs - Congrats in advance!

Secondly - Jacci - I'll be in on weight loss too! I have lost 11kg in 11 weeks so hoping to lose about another 25kg before the wedding. my e-mail is [email protected]

KelliC Guest

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!
    So many babies on the move, I dare say Olivia wont be too far away, am looking forward to it.

Congratulations Abs, looking forward to further updates on the proposal, how exciting!! Jordie looks like such a placid little boy. haven't they all grown up so quickly. Olivia turned 8 months a couple of days back, where has the time gone?

Congratulations Amanda, a picnic how romantic. You must be so excited to be finally engaged.

Theresa, I have missed you guys so much, I know you have been through a tough time with the girls of late but lets hope this year is a great one for you and your family! Yeah on Georgie eating food without spitting it at you, also great to hear Georgie is crawling around, can't wait until Olivia is moving around..

Bel, how exciting Josiah saying mum and crawling all over the place, all Olivia says at the moment is Dadada, how's Janae? Is she a good big sister?

Shell, Congratulations on the new little one, it's amazing how quick it can happen! I do hope your feeling ok, you will probably still be nervous leading up to the scan, how exciting a little brother or sister for Holly!!

Jacci, I hope you're feeling better after your hang over. How's Charlies crawling?

Hello to everyone I forgot.

I'm sorry this post is vague but I'm writing it whilst at work and finding it hard to concentrate, will pop in for more personals tomorrow...There is so much to catch up on

Kel
    x

wow sooz congrats on loosing 11kgs thats great!
    Shell- i am glad the bleeding has subsided, i bet you must be hanging for the ultrasound though.
    ok off to bed, night everyone

abs Guest

Nickers, I take it your email should be .com. not .con. in their !!

Morning all, one of our cats has been sooo loud this morning. I've given up trying to sleep. He doesn't mean it, he's deaf so doesn't know how loud his meow's are He was even in Jordy's room and we heard him in the monitor... so i got up (again) and kicked him outside and cant sleep - ah well, nearly 7am

Sooz, that's fantastic weight loss - well done, and a perfect speed too 1kg/wk. Bet DP is already loving the results too

Come up with a better idea for the doing something. We are heading up to Hunter Valley for 4 nights at the end of the month, so will do something there. I know she has special ideas and stuff ringwise, so will not do anything re that before hand. We can go shopping afterwards and that gives 8 weeks or so before Mar 25 for something to be made

I know there is a jeweller in Leichhardt (closer to the city than us) that she had a ring made years ago (gold band with ruby?? on it), and recently had a duplicate made for a friend from melbourne as they were always swapping the original between the two of em every couple of months. Nic was sooooo surprised and almost in tears of happiness/thankyou etc when she got it as an early birthday pressie recently - and that took 5 weeks to make/have ready

Kelli, we all have vague days, do need to apologise

May as well put me on the email list too Jac - [email protected] - dunno if I'll do the w/l but can certainly provide some congrats etc etc when the results come through each week

Might make a start to the day... back a bit later, hope you all slept well

Sooz - That is awesome - 11kg's you are doing really well!!! I've added you in. How are you loosing your weight?

Abs - I'll add you in! for the W/L emails so you can see how were going!!

Nickers - I didn't notice that your email address said .con and not .com till i sent you and email and it got returned hehe - i do that sort of stuff all the time!

Kel - It amazes me how charlie can go from not knowing how to crawl 1 week ago to be hooking along so quick! he is pulling himself up on everything now too!

Abs -Again!!! I got my engagement ring from America - took months and months! It is a great idea to take Jen with you when you go shopping for the ring. Gav made me a ring out of copper pipe and stuff when he asked me (it was very creative for a plumber!!!) How exciting now we don't have anywere near as long to wait to find out the news!

Well my little boy got up at 7am - i woke up to him standing up in his cot saying mumumumum - you know the first couple of times it was really cute! now i wish it was 8am - but atleast it gets me up early!

Just about to email all weightloss people! I'm pumped at the moment - going to gym at 9.30am - to do Attack. The joys of having Gav on Holiday! - but even when he is at work it is only $2.80 to put Charlie into care when i am at the gym - how cheap is that!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast