Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

Hi all!!

We got the house!! We went and saw it again today and put an offer on it and they rang this afternoon to say it has been accepted!! So excited but so scared too lol. I am dreading the thought of packing and moving but at least this time it will be our own house! There is no one in it now and the owners want a quick settlement so looks like we will be in there next month :eek:

Congrats everyone on their weightloss.. its all fantastic, every little bit counts!

Nickers.. ohhh a slight possibility hey? When will you test/know?

Jacci... I have no idea about charting either, never did it. So we might both learn something about it.

Lisa.. Abbey is pretty dribbly, she has days when she is worse. She always has drool on her hands.

Started thinking about wedding stuff, and looking at dresses etc. realised I will need to lose some weight but will weight till after the move. Also realised AF is a couple of days late, but my cycles have been a little weird don't think it is a possibility but then again I can't really remember lol

Huge congrats on the house

Congratulations on the house Amanda!! Cheers

Lisa- Nixon seems to go through dribbling stages, i dont notice it much lately but before some teeth come through he was dribbling heaps

Jacci- Usually your temp will remain similar at the begining of your cycle (but it must be taken very first thing at the same time each day), then before Ovulation there will be one day that it dips, the following day or two it should be a sharp rise back up again and these are usually the days you Ovulate.
    You can also tell by your cm (sorry abs if TMI!) it actually changes from dry/sticky then creamy to watery and then goes like an egg white. Its the Egg white type cm that means ovulation is around. also the position of the cervix changes and opens and gets softer. All of the stats are put onto your chart and it predicts when you Ovulate.
    i only know all this stuff cause i was reading up on all of it before falling pg cause we were gonna start trying. Then it happened before we really started trying!

CONGRATS AMANDA!! I'LL HAVE A DRINK IN HONOUR OF YOU TONIGHT!

Wow, Nickers - I didnt know so much went into it all! So is it best to try when cm is creamy? I am so vague about all this!

Jac - You do me proud - 2 aerobics a day! nice work tiger.

Qst, back to weddings for a sec - all you married girls out there, did anyone wear taffeta? If so - did you get sweat marks in it? I have found a dress that I think is going to be the one, but it's a champagne colour and I am worried I am going to get gaping great bit dark sweat marks! Any suggestions?

Hey Ladies

Just a friendly reminder that the Baby Buddies threads are specifically for baby related discussions.

We have a General Health, Fitness & Well Being thread that you are quite welcome to chat about weight loss in!

I hope you all undestand. Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.

Thanks!

poor Alexa... she has been chomping on anything & everything lately.... her molars are giving her grief.... she only has her 2 bottom teeth through so far....

She can crawl now too... but gets lazy so crawls for a little bit & then lunges forwards & belly flops it looks so funny....

She also got herself brekfast the other day... she was on the floor in the dining room whil i was getting her stuff ready to leave in the kitchen... i looked over & saw she was playing with something.... It was a DEAD MOTH...gross.... but it only had a head & wing left...... ewwwwwwwwwww.. she ate it...yuck....

abs Guest

Congrats Amanda, and no prob on the TMI Nickers... the other girls know they can talk about mostly anything and it doesnt faze me... well the info applies to Jen anyway

Wow on our sleep last night. Jordy crashed out at his normal time, then slept solid til 5.30 - quick nappy change, drank most of a 200ml bottle, then back to bed in under half an hour

He then slept til nearly 8am. We feel soo much better

Mitch- thats funny! eating a moth - i could so see charlie doing that!

Sooz - the only thing that is ended up having on my dress was a bit of the spray tan from were my arms kept rubbing past the side of the dress - no sweat marks though.

Nickers - that all sounds very complicated! I think if we have another i will just DTD as often as possible - can't see any complaints from gav on that behalf!!!! - I am very vague on the how to fall pregnant bit! I'm impressed at how much you girls know!

Abs - Awesome sleep!!!! Charlie has been sleeping better too - but he never goes back to bed after 6.45am - its great that jordy will go back to sleep for you!

Sleep... I am slowly starting to remember what that is.....

Dress & sweat marks... my dressmaker told me not to use deodorant (can mark some fabrics)& to put talc on & use nothing else..... It actually works too!!!!!

TTC.... When the time comes that we TTC #2 (hopefully on our belated honeymoon ) will probably temp & chart etc cause Dh will probably still be away working & will have to make the most of the fertile times...... so will have to plan again LOL.. either that or I will be taking midnight drives out of town to jump his bones LOL....

jacci .. I printed my chart off FF for the cycle I fell pregnant with alexa & have put it in her box of goodies.....

Hi everyone,

Amanda - congrats on the house!!

Sooz - my friend just had tissues under her arms for the car journey etc.. and then took them out, that way she didn't have any stains!!

Abs - great sleep, must of been the night for sleep, Tyron went down ay 6:45, he is still asleep at 9:30!!! I jinxed myself, I can hear someone, BBL!

lisa - wow that is such a huge sleep!

Charlie is 9 months tomorrow - he is just growing up way to quick!

abs Guest

Jac - Jordy will usually go back if the time is right. All about looking for the appropriate signs

Abs - I've tried everything when he was younger - but he likes to get up play for about an hour then he'll go back to bed but other than that i just can't get him to sleep

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678