Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

Sooz I have a Dior dress, worn only once, cost me over $4,000 if you want to borrow it!!! Mulberry on Swan is very nice, I love organising weddings, I want to get married again so I can organise some more!!

Speaking of which has any one thought of what they are going to do for the bubba's birthdays?

mum21 Guest

Awww man how do I keep missing the starts of these threads.

Umm will have a read through all the pages and come back and do personals.

Becky - your Declan isn't the only gummy baby about. My Declan is toothless too.

Lisa - I remember your dress from the photo that used to be on your web page It was beautiful - Isn't it funny how now we have baby photo's and none of us at all!

Jacci - I was thinking exactly the same thing, it used to be about Michael and I, not anymore...

Hi all!

abs - you should definately get Jordy in for that modelling job - he'll get it for sure.

sooz - mulberry on swan is gorgeous! I've been to a couple of weddings there when it was Mulberry farm, including my sisters, it's so lovely. They also sell (well they did, don't know if they still do) the most delicious white port - YUM! Like Lisa, I love organising weddings - Mark actually wants to do it all over again every 10 years - yikes, that means next year, where the heck has the time gone!!

Amanda - congrats on finding the house u want. Good luck with getting the deal finalised. It's so exciting moving house, especially when it's into your own.

Teeth - Josiah has 8, 4 top & 4 bottom, and I can feel a few lumps further back, but don't know how long they'll take to come through.

Well, I'm officially back at work full-time, which I haven't done since before Janae was born. I'm excited about the work, coz it's at my new job which I love, but it's only been 2 days and I already miss my kids to bits, and Janae's noticing it already Unfortunately, I don't have a choice atm, but hopefully I'll be able to cut back in 6 months or so.

HAPPY 9 months Tyron!

Health kick - I've been doing pretty well with my eating, which is just as well coz I had a salad for lunch and a friend brought chicken treat around for dinner!! I'm staying away from the scales until weigh-in, so no idea how I'm going.

Ok, I'm off to bed, early start 2moro. Catch ya's later

Bel

Susan... I got married in a burgendy strapless 2 piece!!!! there is a pic on alexas website I think.......

mind you our wedding was a ceremony with a huge party to follow LOL... nothing traditional about ours at all hehehe

BBL... better do some work!!!!

Amanda- congrats on finding a house!
    we have real etstate coming thismorning to maybe put our house on the market. DH got a promotion over christmas to co director of his company, its back in sydney so he hasnt accepted it yet but most likely be moving back. he is flying up tomorrow just to look at some houses etc.
    Happy 9months Tyron for yesterday!
    Hi Amy- Both Declan's without teeth thats funny!
    Susan- that place sounds great!

Nickers - That sounds unreal that you cn move back to Sydney - is your DH excited about the promotion? I'm sorer today from Pump than i was yesterday

Bel - I can't believe you have nearly been married 10 years! god that seems like for ever!
    Josia has so many teeth - bummer about the full time work - but i'm sure the kids will understand when they are older!

Lisa - 9 Months alreadY! i ermember you text msg me while i was waiting in hospital! seems like just yesterday.

Mitch - are you working full time?

Amanda - congrats on finding a house - hope everything goes well with it, I hated house hunting! we looked at soo many houses before we found this one!

well better go make coffee - have fun. Hope the real estate guy is nice nicers

abs Guest

morning.... only prob is that Jordy is not a "dummy" baby - so we might not qualify !!

I'd need to speak to Jen, she is pretty against that sort of thing anyway

Bub's birthday - we are having a joint naming day/bubs birthday and if things go to plan, wedding?? Might speak to the celebrant as well to see if he can fit it in timewise (he has other commitments for the day and has already made some changes to fit us in - he's a good friend of Jen)

Back to work now

Jacci.. i am working full time.... During the week i am pretty much a fulltime working single mother... (Dh is out of town Sun night - Fri night)....

So I am pretty knackered lately & havent been posting much (but i am reading!!!)...

Alexa is a terrible teether & has 2 molars & 2 other bottom teeth moving atm & she is diabolical I am up at least twice a night & not for a short time either!!!!.. hopefully she will come right soon I am sick of sleeping (or tryin to) on the lounge reclining chair LOL....

less than 2 months till her 1st birthday now OMG!!!!!

happy monthly birthdays to all the bubbas that i havent posted for...

big hugs

mitch
    XXX

Mitch - hope it settles down for you soon - and you can get some sleep - I got a taste for what it would be like to be a single mum when gav was at the fires - i honestly don't think i could do it - nearly drove me mad!

well just got back from the pool - it is stincking hot here! charlie loved it.
    Going to put him down for a nap now - he is hardly eating or drinking milk - but he will drink water as long as i give it to him out of the water bottle and not in a sipper cup - he wants to be a grown up way too soon!

abs Guest

yeah Jordy wont drink water very well from anything "sealed" like a bottle etc... out of the avent bottle with the lid off, or a cup, or even the avent botle lid is fine - weird

And spoke with Jen a little while ago, not interested in the ad work - sorry ladies, no seeing our little boy on the big screen

I got kellys permission and forwarded the details of the ad to my sister who has her daughter Alyssa born 21.04.06 I'll let you guys know if she goes further with it.
    Big weigh in tomorrow everyone! Im feeling pretty confident for a loss but the last few days i know if could have done better..but ive been busy getting the house spotless/clutterless and trying to keep it this way.
    we are going ahead with selling our house so will prob go up in a fortnight or so.

Lisa- i meant to reply earlier. I'd like to try for a girl this time. I would have loved a girl last time but DH was pretty set on a boy as he was the last male in his family, so now Nixon carries it on (but if we dont have another boy the weight will be on his shoulders to have a boy!) My SIL had her ultrasound yesterday and found out she is having another boy (baby2), so now the pressure will be back on me to have a girl for dh side of the family!

Hi,

Jacci - I have bought the bonds suits for you, I will send them off tomorrow!

Tyron will only drink water out of a glass! No bottles for him!!!

BBL, just got to put someone to bed!

I just put charlie to bed too.

Nickers- hope your sister goes good!!! If i am to have a second baby i would like it to be another boy - good luck with the house selling

Abs - I understand about the Ad thing - If charlie wasn't a dummy boy then i wouldn't want to give him one - I'd love to take his of him!

Lisa - Thanks so much for getting the bonds suits - email me and let me know how much i owe you.

Weigh in!!!!! - it is the big weigh in tomorrow! I have been to aerobics everyday this week! but i'm still not confident - got my period on monday - so that will always make it worse. Hope every one goes good !!! Send me your emails in the morning.

Water - I actually bought one of those pop tops for kids and tipped the juice out of it and filled it with water - charlie loves it coz he can use it himself

Weigh In Day

I lost 1.5 Kilo's YEAH YEAH YEAH!

woohoo Jacci that is awesome work matey.. Way to go hun.....

I am gonna go & buy some scales at lunchtime .... I know I still havent got there LOL.... Will weigh in at lunch & post afterwards.... Pretty sure I wont have lost anything (I have only been really good for the last 2 days & still havent got any exercise in!!!!!)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast