Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

Weigh in Day

I lost 1.1kg! pretty happy with that!
    going from mondays weigh in with dh i lost 2kg! i should just stick with the one day or its going to get confusing lol!

Blimmen heck..... well done to you too Nic....

I will put up my hand for being the Slacker of the week LMAO.... gonna have to put in some hard work to keep up with you ladies!!!!!

Mitch I will fight you for slacker of the week, I lost 700g, I am bummed but my own fault as the last few days I have just eaten crap, so noone to blame but me!!!

Well done to Jacci and Nickers, you have done yourselves proud!!

Umm.. dont think so Lisa.... I guessed my starting weight & have put on 2kg form that LMAO.... So my official starting weight (yes I brought some scales) is 72kg....9+ kg to go LOL...

Remember any weight loss no matter how small is still a loss.....!!! Off to eat a carrot for lunch now LOL....

Mitch - I have changed your starting weight for you.

Lisa - I think 700gm is great! - there will be weeks when i lose less than that.
    any weight loss is a positive!

abs Guest

I'll take you both on for slacker - I completely forgot to get on em this morning... far too late for it now.

Mitch, you should do it first thing in the morning - before anything goes into the mouth, but maybe after visit to the loo etc

I blame my forgetfulness on last nights happenings.... a) we went to bed a bit late, then we started having a bit of fun together only to get interrupted at a fairly critical moment by one of the cats playing with a mouse on our bedroom floor... there goes any chance of finishing DTD... Took me about 30 mins, with the cats help to corner the mouse so I could take it outside

Of course whilst I was doing that Jen was in bed (well off the floor) and put the TV on. I'd disconnected the foxtel cables whilst hunting down said mouse and there is some crappy quiz show on Ch9 - quizmania or something. Has anyone seen this piece of drivel... my god ! Didnt help that the phone lines you are supposed to ring in on kept not working... damn they should have cut their losses and put something else on... So was well after 1am that we got to sleep... Jordy was then up at 2.15 til after 3, and again from 5 til after 6 and up again at 7.30 - we need sleeeeeeeep

I hear ya on the sleep front abs... Alexa finally slept all night last night (with the help of some sleepy juice)....

I will weigh myself next Thursday when I get out of bed... deffinatley more acurate.....

Lisa- congrats on your weight loss 700g is an excellent start!
    Quizmania- yeah ive seen that crapola Abs, one night when dh was away coudlnt sleep, started watching, though oh yeah easy i know some names begining with D....try ringing, u cant even get through to them but costs u each time..... never done it since, there was a thing on ACA about these shows (there is another similar one on another channel late at night) how much of a scam they are. how irriating are the hosts that try to keep blabbling on about nothing for hours!
    Theresa- well you have two darlings already so i think after 2 my dh will be be wanting to stop. atleast till say Nixon was in school! (id like 3)

Jac- how did u go at step class? Ive just come back from doing pump. i upped my weights a few kgs on the chest track. OMG i couldnt keep up! Sad thing was there was a chick next to me lifting DOUBLE what i was and she never stopped once. dh was put to shame when he did the first class half of the chicks were lifting more then him (to his defence he was sore from going back to kickboxing the day b4) but these chicks are super fit, not big girls but boy they can lift some weights

Ok, lemme see if I can finally post today - puter has been doing silly things!

I lost 1.4kg this week - yay! And congrats to everyone there who did so well in our first week - as they say any loss is good loss!!

I'm looking for somewhere to start aerobics - whre do you guys go and what's the average cost?

Hey Nickers... your chart is looking good chicky.....

I am starting charting again to see where my cycles are at... they are everywhere atm...

abs Guest

Sooz, happy 9 months to Amber !! And an advanced one for Georgie tomorrow Theresa

yeah mitch dunno if the temp rising is just the weather or what! we wernt really ttc this month but thought i should start temping to see where things were at. well we DTD New years morning so there could be a very SLIGHT possibility.......
    Happy 9 months Amber!

Sooz - awesome work on losing 1.4 that is great. you are doing really well!

Abs - bugger on the DTD - Gav and I are always trying to find time to fit it in - but something always happens - bugger! I'll put you down as a Zero in the weightloss colum

Charting - I don't understand what it is and how it works - could some one explain it to me in breif!

Nickers - I went to pump this morning and also bumped up my weights a bit - god i was sore at the time feeling ok now - after my class on monday i was in agony but it slowly came good! now i have punished myself again! Step was good - i was very unco but the lady said i was very co ordinated for my first time! - I am off to Attack tonight at 5.30 then going to do TTT in the morning before i go to work.

Weightloss - just waiting to hear of Bel how she went ans then i can email everyone.

Sooz, great job on the weightloss, you are a lady on a mission, I think I need to come and visit you for some inspiration!!!

Jacci - I love pump, but god am I sore afterwards, I could hardly sit on the toilet for 2 days at it hurt too much to squat down!

I don't know how you girls are doing it, I am trying to get Tyron to eat corn and you are trying to conceive!!! Good luck with it, I hope it happens soon!

Happy 9 months Amber, I can't believe how big our babies are getting!

Amber says a big thank you to everyone for her 9th Month Birthday wishes!

Hi everyone,

QST - does anyone else's baby dribble constantly, Tyron is covered all the time, no other baby I know dribbles like he does, it is driving me crazy!!

Jacci- you can click on my link to my chart to get a look at what goes on. Basically been taking my tempurature each morning and it helps to know when you are or about to Ovulate.
    Whats TTT?
    u went to pump thismorning then going again geez louise!
    i just made myself gnocci for dinner, bit naughty seeings i have trying not to eat much carbs esp at dinner.

nicers - TTT - Tummy, Tail & Thigh. It is really good for your lower region - i am sorer out it than any other class - just got back from attack - my feet are a bit sore but other than that it was good - struggled a bit on the leg work.
    I love Gnocci - i am treating myself with 1 can of UDL Vodka lemon,lime and soda
    So what time id the right time to DTD?? What temp are you meant to be at????

Lisa - Charlie dribbled constantly ( his whole shirt was wet) just before he got these 2 top teeth - he's not to bad now though.

well charlie is having a sook - better go make some tea

Jac

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast