Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #15

Welcome back Elissa. Good luck TTC, fingers crossed for u. We didn't monitor anything this time.

Very nice Nickers, don't blame u, moving & selling would be hard enough in itself. I love the last page & the little hands & feet stickers.

Ooh Abs, Jordy certainly got more hair, Holly's is growing but very thin & slow, hehe.

40 here today (well around 5pm, didn't check it earlier), love a/c (sorry for those without).
    Well Holly has chicken pox, so no day care for 1-3wks, will have mon & wed off, then stepmum can have her.
    Found Holly standing in her cot when she woke twice today & DH said once yesterday, so tonight should be interesting.

oh no poor Holly. Is it very bad atm? How are you with it, are you immune? i ahd it twice as a kid (1st was about 4months then again about 10) but before i was pg i had a blood test and it came up that i wasnt immune to chicken pox and had to have 2 shots. i was quiet surprised given that i had had it twice.
    thankfully it was coolish here today, raining again now and quiet cold, but different to the hot weather we have had lately but most welcomed!
    Real estate are coming around tomorrow to take pics of the house so been getting all the nitty gritty cleaning done!

abs Guest

absolute scorcher here today - yikes. We didnt go on the ferry, Jen took Jordy Alex and Sam for a trip around Sydney - Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach, Centenial Park, Kings Cross etc etc... so they were happy. Not enough room in the car for me, so I stayed home and got some things done plus up to the local butcher for a very yummy scrummy bbq dinner. Damn it was good but $35 in meat alone for dinner between four of us

Theres some pictures uploaded of Alex and Sam on Jordy's website plus a 2nd set of 3 pics from earlier this evening with his last bottle - he held it the whole time, often just one handed. One of the 3 is two handed, the other two are one handed

Ta for the comments re his hair... my hair was like that when I was younger - I've mentiond it before but the girls at my 20yr Yr 12 reunion all asked about what happened to it all.

Hope Holly is okay with the CP - I have no idea of than giving you spots(?) for what it does.

Jordy slept a ripper last night - one wake at 5.30 for a quick feed/nappy change and back to bed, waking again at 8am.

Good luck with the photo's nickers

poor holly - do little babies get itchy?? were did she get them from???

Nickers - good luck with the real estate agent!

Sesational sleep abs! - charlie did the same thing - i have just learnt to do that - give him a bottle straight away - before he wouldn't take it but i tried it this morning and he slept in bed with us for another hour - was great!

Just a quick woo... Alexa finally after alot of screaming has slept through the last 2 nights... yippee... hope it continues...

Wont be on much this week... only working 2 days then spending 3 days at home, finishing paintin the bathroom & painting the pantry/utility room!!!!

mitch - Woohooo!! sensational!!! hope you got some sleep also!!

abs Guest

well done to both Alexa and Charlie

another broken night sleep here - woke at 12, long enough to need a decent amount of settling from the pair of us, and again at 3am. But then slept til 7.15am, where he demolished his bottle

Now normally he'd had it at about 5-6am, go back to bed for a while. Today, had it, then into our bed to play... obviously playing a bit hard as he had a bit of a chuck all over the sheets - oopsie

Looking forward to a much cooler day in Sydney today, only 30 instead of yesterday's 40+

Way to go Alexa!! hope is continues for you Mitch.
    Im taking Nixon to an agency today, just to c what they are about the cost, etc etc.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while!!

Well done Alexa, keep sleeping through for yuor Mum!!

Shell - I hope Holly is feeling okay and the the chicken pox aren't upsetting her too much!!

Jacci - I CANNOT put anything in Tyron's cot apart from the fitted sheet, he gets out of all the covers and gets them wrapped around himself so he has no sheets, no blankets nothing and I just control the temperature of the room, it is the only way with him!!!

Nickers - I really need to pull my finger out and get scrapbooking, I have all the stuff etc.. just not the time at the moment

The weather here has been quite mild, which is nice for a change!!

Sleeping - the last week or so, Tyron has slept 13 hours straight, wakes for a bottle, straight back down for another 4 hours!!I rang the doctor because I was worried, but he said it is fine??
    Last edited by lisa_75; January 22nd, 2007 at 11:09 AM.

wow 17hours Lisa! i would have been worried too but if doc says thats fine then good for you! Nixon is doing about 12hours a night now sometimes 13.

You guys need to send whatever it is that makes your babies sleep so long to me lol I am so tired Abbey had a bad night last night and the longest stretch she has done lately is 7 hours. I wouldn't know what to do if she slept 17hours.

Nickers...Nice av!

Shell.. Poor Holly, hope she is feeling better soon.

Nothing exciting happening here, its cooled down which is nice. I'm too tired to rmemeber what else I was going to say.
    Be back later to finish.

Okay I need to change the 17 hours straight, he wakes up once for a bottle in the morning but goes straight back down, he is on penicillin as he has a small infection so it may be that!

Shell - poor Holly, i hope they disappear without too much fuss for you. i wish we had a/c, will go crazy if im pg next Summer.
    mitch - YAY for Alexa, you probably feel human again now!.

Archie is sleeping about 10-11 hours at the moment. he isn't settling for his afternoon sleep though, trying to ignore him for as long as i can, he's not upset yet

Ive just come back from taking Nixon to an agency. Bettina if anyone has heard of them. anyway they said they would ring tomorrow to tell us how we went but not too confident. Nixon was asleep the whole way there even when i got him out of the car, he woke up as we were walking in so was pretty quiet most of the time, he wasnt crying but was just content. anyway the chick didnt even really give him any acknowledgments no smiling at him, talking etc...... Nixon is really responive to people that look at him and talk to him but she didnt. She talked really quickly about everything (which was a lot to take in) and said read through this stuff tonight and if u have any questions ask when we call u tomorrow.....that was it!! i did ask one Q and that was we may be moving interstate but that doesnt matter cause they are in Sydney as well.... other then that she didnt give the opportunity to say "so do u have any questions"
    she was a young chick, looked a bit like a model herself, she did say nixon was cute (prob says that to all of them to get ur hopes up) and that he had unique features and cute chubby cheeks
    anyway guess i'll find out tomorrow.

Bath in June buddies created my avater for me, looks pretty cool hey!!

Nickers - it is a shame that they didn't take the time to get to know you or Nixon, how are you supposed to cast a baby, if you don't see what their personality is like. I thought about doing it with Tyron as he is such a show poney, but I don't think I would like the sometimes catty nature of it. I was watching the Victoria Secret show last night and I thought imagine the ego's there!!!

Sorry that sounds like I am trying to put down baby modelling or what you are doing with Nixon, which I am not at all!!!

Hey all Declan has finally got his 1st tooth just anyway it is only just pooking through the gums but it is there none the less!
    haven't had a chance to really catch up on the thread you lot talk to much!

KelliC Guest

Smile

Hello everyone,

Becky, It's great Declan finally has his 1st tooth, I bet you were excited when you found it! Olivia still only has 2 and no sign of any more although she has been super grumpy the last few days so I wouldn't be suprised if another pops through in the next few weeks!

Nickers, The lady at the modelling agence sounds like most(not all of course) of those I dealt with in the industry (my eldest modelled for about 7 years) and most of the people we dealt with were lovely but just very to the point and never had a lot of time. My daughter had a great experience though and I would do it all again so good luck!

Shell, I do hope Holly is not in too much discomfort, did she pick it up in daycare?? I hope you're feeling ok and the pregnancy is progressing well!

Lisa, Tyron sounds like a great sleeper, Olivia normally does 11 hours and I'm very happy with that, although sometime the 6:00am wake-up can be a little too much when I work nights, Oh well...

Amanda, I hope you got some rest! Olivia only started sleeping through in the last month or so.

Mitch, that's great I hope you were able to get some rest..

Jacci, I hope Charlie is doing well and not getting into too much mischief..

Hi to everyone else.

Kelli

abs Guest

awesome young Declan - woohoo on tooth #1

We're still only on 4 teeth, no sign of any others coming through, but those four are certainly well and truly showing, and Jordy has been known to bite you on the shoulder or other places when you aren't careful

Has anyone got a raspberry blower ? Jordy has well and truly taken to blowing em on Jen's cheek or arm etc. He did one on my thigh last night - he was standing between my knees, and it tickled to the max - now I know why Jen had been giggling so much when he did it to her

Oh and the two ebay items we had up sold quite well... $57 for the bumbo and $143 for the aquarium swing (was still under $100 with 15mins to go)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast