Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #15

Hey all Declan's tooth has dissapeared there is a hole there but no toothy hahahaha looks rather funny!

Going to have a look at a high chair tomorrow we still don't have one and I was on ebay yesterday and found one like new with a whole lot of other stuff for $150 (porta cot, walker etc) so I figure ill sell the other stuff to one of more 4 cousins who are expecting or put it back on ebay so should work out to be a bargain as the high chair would of cost at least that on its own!

abs Guest

okay, left a message for the celebrant and just sent him an email with what I want to do... doubt I've ever been so nervous pressing the Send button before

but its done now - will only be if he can fit it into the timetable. He does have other work planned for the day

Way to go Abs hehe!! i am sure he will make room for something so special!

That would be great Theresa if u could get the girls sleeping at the same time and have some mummy time!
    i was up about 5-6 times last night cause Nixon had rolled on his cot and crying.. its so frustrating, no matter how tight i tucked him in the sheets (jac used the towel thing too) he would wriggle out. He knows how to roll the other way but just wont!
    so even though i am i and out of bed very quickly still irrates me after a while!

abs Guest

we are still at 3 day sleeps Theresa - 9ish, 11.30ish and 3ish

And you will all be kept informed of a) when I get an answer back from MT (the celebrant) and b) when I ask Jen - theresa, is 608 the last 3 digits of your mobile number - do you want me to msg you over the weekend sometime and you can post here (assuming we have minimal web access at where we are staying - some places have broadband, others dont)

Actually just checked their website (google "quest maitland") and they have broadband available, so will post an update, maybe)

oh i am so excited for you jen & Jordy!! So did u decide if u will ask FIL first??
    Nixon is down to 2 sleeps during the day now

abs - how exciting for you!!! DH did ask my dad for permission, and my dad now has alot of respect for my DH, but my sis XF didn't ask and dad was peeved, didn't like him much at all. i guess it depends on the father and the relationship they have with their daughter, but if i were a guy i think i would ask just to show some respect i spose.. i can't wait to hear how it all turns out. how are you doing the naming ceremony? do you have 'god' parents? Archie has 'special people' instead of godparents but we still haven't given any thought to a naming ceremony.

theresa - i hope georgie had a big sleep for you! im hoping archie will go down any minute now...

nickers - hope nixon sleeps sounder tonight

i wondered why Arch is so quiet...he has emptied out the nappy bag, what could be more fun than that?! its funny what they find the most interesting isn't it?? i am loving this age soooo muc, this is the happiest iv'e been and most relaxed i've been since he was born, woohoo

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

oooooh so exciting, abs!

abs Guest

okay had an sms from the celebrant - reckons its an awesome idea, so looks like he's up for it

I will call her dad tomorrow - doubt I can get out of the house long enough to get up there since we'll be on packing duties rather than relaxing tomorrow. I used the going off to the office for something else earlier this week

Got no idea how to organise this... might arrange for a bunch of flowers to arrive at the apartment on Monday morning (am thinking this through as I write this)... and play it by ear from there

Jen "finished" the invites to the naming day earlier today, she just read through the list of names... I added a few more family names - might need to pop a few hints to get a few of them to come (they're all interstate) hence the hint. Now how to word that... but a fair portion of my immediate family have already said they are coming... talking cousins/uncles & aunts etc here

Actually I think this is better than going off on a holiday and eloping - this way they are part of it, even if it is a surprise

We'll then probably be off ring hunting next week or so

Elissa, them being so into doing something (usually not what they should be doing) certainly can keep em quiet, and it is soooo great to be able to watch them. Being able to work from home allows me sooo much flexibility in seeing soo much of what they do

i am sooooo excited for you and Jen, it will definately be a day she will never forget.

abs Guest

forgot to say last night Elissa - we aren't doing "godparents" either - everyone present will be "special people" in Jordy's l ife, all are expected, and actually all will be a part of his life, so they all have to be good and help with his upbringing etc etc blah blah

Hello everyone!

I have had no internet since the 22nd! it was killing me!!

Abs - Gavin rang my dad his answer was "if you take her you can't give her back" But my dad was very glad he rang and asked! Good Luck!!!!

Lisa - awesome sleeping!!!! Recieved the Bonds suits - thank you soo much! just msg me your details and i'll pay for them.

Nickers - bugger about the stupid modelling lady! have you heard back yet?

Mitch - I can get you a sleep suit over here if you like and send it to you.

Sush - that is awesome that Charlie will put himself back to sleep - i like the idea of the video in his room - were do you get them?

KeliC - great to hear from you! Hope Olivi is going great. I wonder what happened to KellyW

Becky - congrats on the first tooth! was he sooky at all when it came thru? Charlie wasn't with his first ones - but his 2 top ones have cut thru and he was a bit grumpy then - they are such big teeth!

Widdly - now that charlie is crawling - i get very scared of what i'm going to find if it is quite!!!!!!

Anyway better do some work - charlie is here with me and he is running a muck!!! he keeps hitting the calculator keys and wrecking what i just put in!! don't think the tax man will be too happy if we stuff up the BAS!!!!

new thread time everyone

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678