Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #17

Hey everyone,

We had to take Bear to the Dr today - she's grizzly temp 39deg and generally unhappy.
    He couldnt find anything now we need to get a urine sample - anyone got any bright ideas on how to do this?!

Ta

Hi Everyone

Susan.. Hope Amber is feeling better soon. There was a thread a while back about urine sample tips Here

Mitch.. Abbey is still in 00 too, at least they are getting their wear out of the clothes lol

Bel... Hope your feeling better soon

Shell.. Congrats on your scan and on it maybe being another pink one!

Sorry I have been MIA, so busy still. I will pop on tomorrow for more personals

susan - didn't they give you a abg to stick on her to get a urine sample?? this is what they did for charlie.

Mitch - can't help you much on the girls clothes!!!!

mitch my cousin often sell stuff on ebay maybe try looking on the aussie ebay there is lots of bargains and postage wouldn't be too much to NZ

Hi all my hubby plays football for his local club as does my cousins partners anyway my cousins are both due to have a baby this year and I want to get their bubs and declan a club gurnsey they are the same colors at North Melb Kangaroos but are the turners beach seagulls any how I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that sell that size (ie 00 0 or 1 even 2's) tops not AFL ones though I want to get the bubs last names and their daddys no. embroided/printed on them! thought it would be an awesome present for them! and their dads would love it! but I have no clue where to go to get them! I guess i really want the long sleeve type as well being as it will be winter but short would be ok just where a while skivy under it or something

abs Guest

now its my turn to do MIA... oops

Becky, Jen got some tops from a mob in new zealand called "simply colours". Add the usual co nz to the end of the company name to get their website. They have ALL sorts of stuff including at least rugby tops, but might have AFL type ones too

KelliC Guest

Hello to everyone,
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while, extremely busy at the moment..Olivia is doing great and turns 10 months next week (where has time gone)? She is crawling all over the place, she also loves pulling herself up onto everything and eating everything is sight!

Jacci,
    It's great you got Charlie into daycare, it must be a nightmare with only 2 childcare facilities in town, they must be inundated with bookings. Did you have him on the waiting list long? I'm lucky I work nights so I don't have to worry about childcare, Olivia does go to creche at the gym everyday though which she loves!

Bel,
    It's great you get your baby brothers hand me downs, would make life so much easier them being a few months apart. How did Josiah go with the Wontons?

Susan,
    when the girls were little the doctor gave us a sticky bag to place over that area under their nappy so the next time they did a wee the bag filled up, worked a treat! The doctor should have given you one??

Becky,
    what a wonderful idea the jumpers are, I'm sure Kmart over here sell the footy jumpers without numbers and names on them, I will have a look next time I'm there. There is also a place in Brunswick I used to get made to order sporting tops, I will suss it out.

Hi to Abs, Nickers, Lisa, Shell, Amanda and everyone else I forgot!!

KelliC

susan- let us know how Amber is doing and if u managed to get a urine sample.
    nixon is going back to the docs thismorning as he is still sick. he is still off his food and having less then half of his fluids. i was getting concerned yesterday after day 4 in a rp\ow of this, still vomitting and diahorea. the only thing that puts my mine at ease is most of the time he is generally happy. anyway i think he's lost about 1/2 a kg since the weekend so although he is still chubby and healthy just need to keep on top of it.

Kelli I would appreciate that!

abs thanks for that site they don't do split colors by the looks but still a great site for pressies and not too badly price either

abs Guest

ah okay Becky... bugger on the colours

Qst for all: How many sleeps is bubs doing ?
    Jordy is changing his routine big time, he still gets up around 5.30 for quick nappy & bottle and back to bed for usually 1:20 or 2hrs (multiples of 40mins)

But trying to get him to sleep beyond that, bar maybe one sleep during the day is getting MUCH harder

morning all

Becky - i coach the Agrade footy netball over here and i have been looking everywere for a collingwood jumper in charlies size - so if you find them let me know!!

Kelli - actually a bit dodgy how i got in to daycare - one of my bestfriends runs the childcare so i sort of got bumped up the list - well they took the non working mothers out and gave one of there spots to me.

Abs - charlie has changed - hegets up at 8am then has a sleep at 9.30 - 10am for 1/2 hour then at about 3 pm he'll sleep till 6pm then back in bed at 8.30

Nicers - let us know how you go at the doctors.

Alexa only has a sleep about 10.30am ish & that is sometimes only an hour & then another sleep around 3.30 - 4.30 ish... for an hour max.....

sometimes she only has about 2 hours sleep for the whole day ...

Once she wakes in the morning.. she is up & ready for action LOL... no more have a bottle & back to sleep for her.... she might miss out on something LOL

There is a place around the corner from me Tas clothing company they do uniforms work and school I have noticed netball skirts so I will have to check it out I have to walk around to the shop so I might drop in there and ask today.

Re sleep declan is 9-7 with anywhere from 2-10 wakes during that time then back down between 9-10 for anywhere from 45mins to 2 hours then back between 2:30 and 3:30 for usually an hour but can be more depening on how long the morning sleep was speaking of sleep declan just woke up
    bye

Just a note...

Alexa has her Official first black eye!!!!!

She had a bump this morning.... From mummy hitting her head with the car door ... man did I feel bad.. poor wee monkey...

Then today my friend & her 17mo are looking after her for me... & silly ole Alexa decided to charge after Harry & follow him down the porch step & landed on the concrete, so mow apparently she has a black eye & graze to match my bump on her head!!!!! ah the joys of a mobile baby...

Wonder what Jeff is gonna think of his battered & bruised daughter when he gets home tomorrow night!!!!!

mitch - I remember charlis first black eye - i had him in a tube and was zzoming him around on the wet grass - he was loving it- then he rolled out and smacked his eye - you should of seen me trying to tell gav - i felt like the worst mum.

Becky - let me know how you go

*****Charlie is now standing in the middle of the room all by himself - yesterday he stood there for about 10 seconds i stand him up and then just let him go and he stand there - he looks so little!! - i hope he doesn't start walking soon!!!******

MItch- poor alexa and her grazing and black eye. i imagine u felt terrible, probably worse then she did actually!

Nixon usually has 2 sleeps during the day that range from 40min-2hrs. Sometimes though he only has one sleep 1-1 1/2hrs.

Jacci- well clever Charlie, 10seconds is a ling time! i cant beleive he could be walking soon.

Docs appiont- Doc said i have been doing everything right and continue doing it. She said he did look a bit worse then when she seen him on monday and he is mildly dehydrated. He has lost 6-7% of his body weight which isnt a huge concern but keeping an eye on it. I had to get a poo sample! ok so it would be easier to collect then a urine sample but not when he has diahorea. After we left docs i had to go to office works, whilst in there he did his thing, so i changed him in the car thought mose well take this straight back to the docs, TMI warning- so gross i had to scrape a small amount into a little container, easy if it was solid, no so easy when runny. The smell almost made my vomit!
    anyway done now, takes 3 days to get back but just testing for a few things.

Nickers & Jacci.. I did feel awful... but I feel worse for my friend... she is doing me a favour by looking after Lexy & it is the first time she has looked after her & she ends up with a black eye......

I guess thats what happens when you try & copy a baby that is 5 months older than you & can actually walk & go down stairs LOL

Nic... Hope Nixon is ok & gets better soon.. poor wee fella...

Jac... Yay for Charli.. look out your in for trouble LOL....

mitch - oh dear declan had a black eye too when he was just starting to do the crawl and flop thing hit his eye on the half I don't know who cried more I took pictures of it for him for a boy that will be a great thing to have one day hahahaha u will have to take some war wound pics of alexa

Jacci - just got back from my walk no luck there I still have a few more places to try yet!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast