Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #18

becky i will email you my birth story - but she might not like to read it seeing as charlie got taken away straight away.

Thats ok Jacci I think it is important to be prepared for things that can happen and then see that it all works out ok Charlie is here happy and nearly 1

mum21 Guest

Hi Becky

Typing up my experience for your book too. Hope it helps.

thanks you guys I have got both of yours, oh and amy mine is even longer than yours takes up 3 pages hahahahaha

Amy it was funny ready through your story some parts are just so similar to what happened with me
    Last edited by becky23; April 5th, 2007 at 01:26 PM.

mum21 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by becky23 View Post
    thanks you guys I have got both of yours, oh and amy mine is even longer than yours takes up 3 pages hahahahaha

Amy it was funny ready through your story some parts are just so similar to what happened with me
    Glad I could help. Yay now I don't feel so bad or like I wrote a novel lol.

Wonder if it has anything to do with both of them being Declans

becky sending you mien now, but like Jacci said i dunno f mine will be appropriate as nixon was taken away and in Nicu the whole time i was in hosp.

Happy easter everyone! avbout to leave to go to sorrento for a few days so wont be online. speak to you all when we return, its Nixon's first easter this yr! seings that he come on easter monday last yr he just missed out lol

I don't think any birth story is going to be IDEAL not many people get a text book birth I know I certainly didn't!

Just got the email can't wait to read yours too

abs Guest

Happy Easter from us as well. We didn't really take too many notes, other than going back through all the threads from 12 months ago Becky

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend - we have a friend coming up from Melbourne tomorrow night, and Sunday is lunch with Jen's family - I have bought a bag of eggs so will do an egg hunt Sunday morning, only to find out she has done something similar. And Monday we are catching up with some very good friends of hers. Celia was in town for the wedding, but her hubby was still in London til a few days ago

Will probably line something fun up to do on Saturday too (weather dependant)

Oh, and looks like I gotta reset Jordy's ticker

Nickers - Just read your story we also have some similarities with the whole c/s and afterwards feeling like you are going to die thing. I had a shower the morning after my c/s a sitting one of course as there is no way I could of stood in there and all of a sudden I started feeling off I thought I was either going to faint or die or both I pressed the emergency buzzer after 2 mins of contemplaiting doing it the nirse came in and she was talking to me but she just sounded like an out of tune radio station the next thing I remember was being put in a wheel chair and taken pack to bed dripping wet this was by far the worst experience I have ever felt in my life and is a BIG factor in me being scared to go for number 2 as much as I want another baby as I have to have another C/S I have no choice

None of us that I have so far had an easy time just goes to show there are not many text book births around

Becky - I didn't find the C section to bad! I walked to the shower the morning after and stood the whole time - and i played netball - 6 weeks to the day later!. but if i stub my toe i am the biggest sook in the world - so go figure!!! I think i just had to get on with it coz the only way i was getting to melbourne was by getting up and going. Also - can i ask why you don't have a choice but to have a C section next?? did something go wrong?? I am going for a VBAC next time round.

QST -
    Does any of the C/Section people out there - does your scar get really itchy and very painful when Charlie pushes his feet into my stomach.

Nickers - Charlie came the day before easter. but i forgot it was even easter!!! Have a nice weekend away - were leaving to go camping in the morning

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678