Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #18

good afternoon all

I have a wedding on this weekend - i have just had my spray tan done and getting my hair done in the morning. really looking forward to it.

Its my birthday on monday - turning 27 - i feel old!!!! i will catch up with everyone after the weekend have fun

Jac

Oh dear Amanda, ur not having much fun at bedtime, yikes, hope the bed thing works. Holly will be in a bed shortly.

Abs, yay for jordy nearly walkin. Holly's standing for a few secs longer now.

Gees Theresa, I hope that Em starts eating on her own real soon & wtg on Georgie.

Happy bday for Declan tomorrow Becky.

Oh gees u r old Jacci, hehe. Happy bday for Mon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECLAN!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Thanks everyone... It has just come as a suprise to me as she used to be the best sleeper, slept through from very early. Its just since she has been mobile, but we will get through it.

Can you believe that they have just started up the thread for Babies born in April 2007. It seems like just yesterday that we were all there, waiting for our babies. I can't believe it has been a year already.

Theresa.. Yay for georgie eating. I hope Em feels better soon and starts eating. Do you think she is a bit scared after all the problems eating caused before?

Abs.. Yay for Jordy nearly walking.

Jacci.. Have fun at the wedding!

Hi Everyone else!

hey

Jacci - thanks for your kind words but please don't wish more girls on me! I really want to see a little willy!

If I remeber rightly there are some happy birthday's to be said today!!! I cant remeber who but your parents know who you are kids!

They are all growing up so fast!

Happy birthday Declan for yesterday!!
    cant wait to hear how the party went

Baby Girl due 20Aug.

Holly's party went great today, she had a ball, after me forgetting to schedule in an early sleep as her normal nap time is when the party was on. She loved her sandpit, got heaps of lovely clothes, a gorgeous mink blanket, a homemade quilt cover (80% complete), sandpit toys, books, diamond cross necklace (birthstone), tub tunes, playdo, shoes, hair accessories, $ for her 1st bank acnt, etc. Will have to get the pics uploaded Mon/Tue, sis has most of them on her camera.

Well we're havin an early night, hope all are well.

Woohoo om another girl Shell!! I knew it lol. Holly will have lots of fun with a little siter so close in age to her. Glad that the bday party went well...Holly sounds like she was spoilt as she deserved to be.

I've been waiting to hear the news Shell Congratulations! Holly and bub are going to be great together, i see how fun my two neices are having now (18m appart) and i think it would be so nice for Nixon to have a brother, but then i'd really love a girl so who knows, we'll find out though pretty sure.
    well thats 2 out of the 3 of us found out its a girl i wonder if i can make it a hat trick or keep with the same sex of our firsts. I wont be able to find out for about 8 weeks though doh!

Congrats on a nother wee Princess Shell....

Only 8 weeks till you find out Nickers..... Wow... time is Flying by!!!!!...

Hope you are all well...

Things are really busy here... try & do a proper catch up later...

mum21 Guest

Hi Ladies & Abs

Just a real quick one from me today. Declan has been really crook with tonsilitis and fevers. We spent Thurs night up at the hospital in the Children's ward again, Declan's temp reached 40 and they were having trouble keeping it down, a dose of nurofen and panadol seemed to do the trick, they also changed his antibiodics to straight penicilian.

Shell - Congrats on the new little princess. I too have 2 nieces who are 10.5 months apart and they are great friends (well most of the time hehe). Glad Holly's party went well.

Nickers - Won't be long that 8 weeks will come round quickly

Becky - A happy belated birthday to your little Declan.

Abs - Glad everything went well for the wedding and naming day. Happy birthday to Jordy for tomorrow (just incase I don't get on)

Ali - Congrats on your little princess too, can't remember if i've said it already or not.

Amanda - Glad the move went well.

Jacci, Theresa, Lisa, Mitch - how are you lovely ladies.

Sorry if I've missed anyone & any bubs bday just tired still from lack of sleep and will try to do a proper catch up soon.

Thnx girls, yeah I know they'll have lots of fun together, my sis & I are 17mths apart & these 2 will be 16.5mths apart if she arrives on time. I also know others whom wanted 2 girls or 2 boys for same reasons, as they were they only had a brother, so I'm glad, at first I was a little disappointed, but only a bit & we're over the moon now, 2 cute lil girls I can dress up so pretty & hopefully they'll do ballet/dancing just like mummy, can't wait to see.

Ooh Nickers, that 8wks will fly by, being as though it's #2, hehe, well it did for me.

Oh Amy, hope Declan makes a speedy recovery, poor lil man. Yes my GP told me about using panadol & nurofen (but usually intermittently) for if u can't get the fever down, when Holly's went up to 39.8. That's not fair on Declan, hate to see bubs sick & nothin u can really do to stop it.

Taken day off work today as A/L, actually dropped Holly off at Day Care 1hr late (8:10) & went back to bed, woke at 12pm, hehe, was feelin crap, sore head etc, think im gettin a cold again, doh, oh well, gonna enjoy some 'me' time today.

hey becky... better change ya ticker... Declan is back to being a newborn hehehe.....

Shell... enjoy the me time & hope you feel better soon

abs Guest

Happy birthday for Holly tomorrow Shell. Know what you mean about being sick, as all three of us are out with it... Jen & Jordy early last week, me on Friday

Congrats on girl #2 too

Hope the wedding went well Jac

Ta for the reminder to update MY sig

re Walking. Jordy is coming along leaps and bounds... its sooo cool. I try and make him stand somewhere, not necessarily having him hold my hand. Sometimes easier if he is hanging onto something else first... I think start walking away backwards and clap my hands saying "come to daddy"... He grins and laughs BIG TIME as he chases me. Occasionally he gets up a bit too much speed and topples over... fortunately never hitting his head on the tiled floor as that'd hurt a lot

Shell- yeah i'd love to have a little girl that wanted to do dancing like her mummy did, thats why i'll prob end up with two rough footy head boys lol!
    Nixon got his first footy jersey off his pop (FIL) its a NRL Sharkies one.....
    i go for the Dragons myself and had no say in it so next bub boy or girl will get a Dragons jersey!
    im glad you got some napping time in, hope your not coming down with something though.

How cute Abs i can picture jordy's face when he is walking toward u and going too fast for himself!

Amy- i hope poor declan recovers soon. He is gonna love his birth date when he is a bit older always getting a day off school or work hehe!

Hey all,
    Mitch thanks Ill do that now!
    Declans party was lots of fun but unfortunatly my little man took ill as you know he was already not so good but got considerably worse the day of his birthday refusing to eat or drink anything, I took him to the hospital on Sunday they sent me home with strict instructions to make him have gastrolite etc and try to rehydrate him Sunday afternoon he just got worse grisling non stop and being very lathargic this morning I took him to the GP as his eyes were starting to go all sunken and he was just not a happy chappy at all ! The GP sent us to the hospital to get bloods and then go to casualty bloods showed he had a viral infection we had to stay in hospital syringing liquid into him as he continued to refuse to drink we had to stay there until he passed urine which happened at about 4:45 (we got to the hosp at 11:20) we were then sent home and were to continue to syringe every so often small amts on the way home he had a massive spew the nurse rang us as we forgot to take hom the stool sample jar so she is bringing it out to us later tonight actually any minute now and is going to check on our lil man how nice is that, this is in her out of hours and she offered! Don't come by nurses like that very often! Anyway all in all we haven't had much fun these last few days I have a headache from all the screaming today OMG he was not happy esp when they were trying to get a blood sample which took 20mins you can only imagine how grumpy declan was!

Shell congrats on a little miss pink!

HI everyone

Well I feel old today!!! i am now 27. eeeeeeehhhhhh were did the last 10 years go!!!

Happy birthday to Jordy for tomorrow!!

Charlie took a step all by himself today. have fun everyone - i'm going to go eat my birthday cake!!!

Happy Birthday Jac

mum21 Guest

Jacci - Happy bday, hope you had a great day.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast