Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #8

Theresa - Bugger - we don't have a coles here in portland - I went to safeway and IGA and no luck.

Nicers - wasn't me that commented on the straight jacket - but i was reading abuot that in PP too - looked good - although charlie hates having his arms wraped up - i put him in a grow bag he still likes tham.

Amanda - just about to post some photo's of my high chair for you.

Abs - i am going to have to ask my Gav about that..

I have a friend who has a 5 year old boy - he got an errection the other day - he came running out when we were there with no pnats on swinning his hips saying "look mum i could stab someone with this" I was killing myself laughing - he just looked so innocent!!!!

Amanda - uploaded pictures now - have to excuse the floor - we have ripped the carpets up to get stained

abs Guest

I rest my case Jacci - couldn't have described it better myself

Mum21, what program are you using ?? If it's powerpoint, then yes, you can have the audio from Slide 1 continue playing etc. I listed my email address earlier, I don't have yours - or if you are on MSN, you can get me via the MSN button

mum21 Guest

Abs - I just jumped onto msn but you're offline. Still having trouble with getting it to play the whole way through. Any help will be fantastic. My msn is [email protected]

Jacci- i love that high chair how it turns into a table! it was prob expensive but worth it as he will get so much more use out of it.
    Becky- great pics of Declan sitting all by himself, clever boy!

Jacci - if you can't track a teething dummy down and want one, I can post you one. I have one here still in it's packet that I probably wont use.

Off to bed for me, see you in the morning.

Bel

I will get my camera back off the inlaws & update her website over the weekend guys.....

We are having fun & games with my SSon.....

My Dr diagnosed me with depression & Postnatal depression on Friday, & put me on prozac..... hopefully things will sort them selves out soon.....

Either that or Dh finda a really well paying job & wont have to go away all week for work.... that sucks & doesnt help either....

But on a happier note, my little girl can growl now, she mimics me it is hilarious.... I growl on her neck & tummy & when i am holding her sometimes she does tht same... hehehe a weee savage in training LOL....

Yay to all the bubs that can sit on their own.... Alexa can a tiny bit but when she gets adventureous & trys to grab things she topples over LOL.... She loves her exersaucer & jolly jumper, she goes nuts in both..... she has really strong legs... not so much upper body stregnth though, i think the little toad wont crawl, she will go straight to running LOL

talk later guys...

Hugs

Mitch & Alexa

Morning all omg at all these lil erections seems so strange!

I had yet another crappy nights sleep up every 1 1/2 hours it is really starting to take its toll! Well I better go I have a resume and application letter to start on and stupid government jobs make you answer all these application questions soo it could take awhile

Nickers - thanks I think they are great pics too

abs Guest

Morning all - Amy, I'm having wireless networking problems here.. Jen has gone back to having her laptop hardwired - but the network port in my laptop has never worked, so I've gotta stick to wireless... Anyway, I added you to my contact list, hopefully I'll see you come online later

I'm usually back and forth to my machine all day, but am often in bed around 9-9.30pm, seeing I'm often up, like today at 4.30am

Becky, I know a fair bit about those zillions of questions for govt jobs - I now have the highest level of security clearance without being a govt employee (equal to govt employee 2nd highest level) for both Australian Customs Service and the ATO... man, the number of times they repeat a question is amazing - something like well the people who read THIS section of the forms are not allowed to know what was around the same question last time we asked it etc etc - argh

Nicers - paid 245 for the high chair.

Bel - that would be awesome if you could send me one - I will send you some money.

Mitch - hope the PND drugs help. you must be a very strong person coz if Gav was away for a whole week i would die!

Abs - you poor thng!! for 2 nights in a row i have gotten nearly full nights sleep - I hope he starts sleeping thru for you!
    Last edited by Jacci PG; October 12th, 2006 at 11:08 AM. Reason: forget to tell abs something!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry IO have been MIA for a while, things just seem so hectic!!!

Jacci - I was laughing so much at your friends little boy that I nearly fell off my chair, more because I could see my DH doing that now and I am sure Tyron will follow suit one day!!

Mitch - I hope the prozac helps, my dr put me on Zoloft for a while, but as I got more sleep I was able to cope more, it must be so hard with Jeff away the whole week!!

Abs - I have been up since 2, so I know how your feeling, although this doesn't happen very often thankfully!!!

Hi to everyone else!

No with this SS, what limit does everyone want to put on it and do people want to specify whether they would like clothes or something else or just leave it up to the buyer?? Any suggestions would be great!!!

Well better get some work done.

Hi Lisa,

I think u said last time u set the limit at $20. I am happy to go with that.
    i also think it would be nice to get a surprise from the SS (not knowing what ur getting) & maybe everyone should just put what size for bubs for incase anyone wants to buy clothes?

Lisa - I thought the $20 limit that we had last time was good. I agree with the suprise bit but really i don't think it should be clothes. I just know from personal experience that i have more clothes than i can handle!

abs I am having trouble trying to figure out what to write I have a paragraph response to each of the selection criteria but my brother who is an it tech for the school said he had at least 2 paragraphs if not 1/2 a page but I really can't think what else to write!

abs Guest

it was $30 last time, and that was supposed to include postage as well - though that was for Baby Kringle wasn't it ?? Maybe I was too late for SS (joining in Nov)

Becky, my questions would have been different than yours - they were fact based ones (like name/address/where have you lived over the last 10 years+include proof.... etc) not written questions as such
    Last edited by abs; October 12th, 2006 at 01:23 PM.

abs Guest

oh update - Jen and Jordy are both in the spa... AGES ago, our neighbours gave us this cute little swim stuff with a pair of sunnies included. They still fit him and he looks so cute in em... A few pics have been taken and hopefully *cough* soon, I'll upload some new pics

Hi all

Well another restless night... I am so not used to this. Mum says it is exactly how I was as a baby starting to teeth, so I guess its payback lol

SS...I am happy with whatever limit and haing a surprise, although Jacci makes a good point about already having lots of clothes. There are so much cute things out there though.

Becky... Good luck with your application. I wouldn't worry too much about the length of your answers if you feel you have answered it good. You might end up waffling on a bit if you try and make it longer.

Mitch... hope that the prozac helps you to feel better. It would be so hard having DH away for so long with 2 kids Can't wait to see new pics.

Jacci.. thanks for the pics. That is such a cool high chair. lol at your friends boy, it cracked me up

ok we are off to the shops highchair shopping.. be back later

OMG Nixon has been awake for 7hrs straight.....
    he has not slept since his first feed @ 7.30am, the next 2 feeds he started falling asleep while feeding, then as soon as i put him down he is wide awake...
    dunno if the heat here has something to do with it, i might take him for a drive we have friends babysitting tonight & i dont want him to be a nightmare for them!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast