Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #8

abs Guest

hope those of you in Melbourne (and surrounding areas) are coping with the heat down there... temp gauge shows 36 at the weather station with under 10% humidity - yucky

and just heard back from my car insurance... $3.5K's worth of damage some &^%# left my insurance company up for (less my excess )

Nickers, Jordy went for a nap at 2.45 and is still asleep - using the 40min cycles means he should be up in about 10 minutes though

Nickers - Tyron has done that on occasion, I think htey just get so overtired they don't know what to do with themselves!!

okay SS, there will be a $30 limit (including postage), please email me on [email protected] with your address, child's clothes size and also whether you would prefer to have something other than clothing!!

Thanks!

Well Charlie had his needles - he screamed instantly - i didn't cry luckily!!!!
    He got weighed and measured - he only put on 230grams in the last month - he was 10.060 now he is 10.290
    Also he was 72cm now he is 75cm

Abs - heat wave down here!!! it was sweltering!!! well hot for us anyway!! charlie was rolling around in a nappy and a t shirt.

He is starting to eat meat now - just mince meat - not a real big fan of it. he is going to suck on an orrange tommorow.

abs Guest

Lisa, email sent

I've also listed who I gave to for the Baby Kringle - would like to be able to give to someone else this time

That boy is gonna be huge Jac - meant in the nicest possible way (not like others have told us we have big bubs)

I was right with my timing of Jordy's nap. He woke and was up til about 6.30 - the latest he has stayed up in a loooooong time

Abs - I get the same comment all the time "wow, she's a big girl with lots of hair" Amber's 8.45kg and 66cm - all I retort with is 'at least she's healthy' and that shuts 'em up real quick!

Rant - why oh why do cots have those damn bar thingys! Amber rolls, no matter how tight I have her in the cot and always gets her legs stuck out through the bars. Very frustrating, I read somewhere earlier someone mentioned a blanket that prevents rolling so may have to suss it out.

Though, cutest thing - I could hear her absolutley losing it laughing the other day, so I went in there to find her legs sticking out and our big 3 year old Staffy x Bull Mastiff sniffing and licking her feet - musta been tickling her, she was loving it!

Anyway she's got needles today - oh fun.

LOL... I Think I must have the midget baby LOL... Alexa is only about 62cm & Still under 7kg LMAO..... Ah well at least her clothes will last longer!!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Monring guys,

hardly slept at all last night, Charlie woke with a fever (38 degrees) at 1.30am. The fever only lasted an hour or so - thanks to panadol- but then he wouldn't settle for the rest of the night. Mind you, he doesn't seem sick otherwise, and today is playing and happy as normal. I have no idea.

Lisa, am going to email you in a sec!

Jacci, your Charlie is sounds perfectly proportioned! When I met Bel, Josiah was quite a big bigger than my Charlie. My boy is obviously going to be more like his mum - 5'4" - than his dad - 6'4"!

mitch, Alexa sounds like a perfectly proportioned little miss too!

Sushee - Thanks! every one says he is big but now i might just say he is well proportioned! My DH is about 6'2" or 6'3" I really am going to have to measure him one day!

Abs- I know you wouldn't say he is going to be huge in a bad way!( your too nice for that hehe) he is going to b a big boy.

jacci i think charlie is going to be a tall one he must be off the graph in his baby book for height dj is above average and is only 68cms

Becky - He is off the graph for height and has just snuck back on to the graph in weight ( although he's still in the 97%)
    Did you get any sleep last night??

Charlie has only just started sleeping through(well nearly he wakes up at 3.30 and i put his dummy in and then he's good tillabout 6.30)

abs Guest

ah sleep - I'll catch up when I die................

was up late watching something last night, then of course his highness wanted to full on play from 4.45 - aaagggghhhh

Susan, that must have been a right crackup seeing Amber having her feet licked

Ta Jac

Hmm, Jen and Jordy are out... I've got some programs running doing stuff that'll take a little while to finish, I might go have a nap (well try) - it's a stinker outside here... hotter than yesterday. I see Melb is MUCH cooler today

Back in a while... zzzzZZZZzzzz

had MCHN appoint today.
    Nixons stats
    weight: 7.2kg (up 1.2kg in 6weeks)
    Length: 66.5cm (up 4.5cm in 6 weeks)
    HC: 42.2cm (up 1.5cm in 6weeks)
    so he has really beefed up alot now, he is in about 10% for hc, 50% for length & between 10-50percentile for weight.

finally got nixon to sleep at 3.45pm yesterday (after almost 8hrs) then he only slept for 30min. had another 30min b4 going to bed @ 8.30pm (woke @ 11.30 back down 12.30) then slept till 6.30am. so dont know what was going on there, certainly not like his normal routine.
    lisa will email u now

Hi all

Had a bit better sleep last night, but she still woke 3-4 times. Kicked DP out of bed and had her in with me,

Abs.. Hope your nap was good. Its still pretty hot down here. I wasn't quite ready to dig out the summer clothes yet.

I haven't had abbey weighed since her 4 month checkup. I am takinh her for her needles next week so will find out how she is going then.Last check up she was 6.5kg. She isn't putting weight on really fast so is dropping down the percentiles a bit but no one is worried yet. Its funny because when she was born (9lb6) I got all the wow she is big comments but now i keep getting told how little she is lol. All the babies in this thread are so cute and they all suit the size that they are.

Susan... lol at the dog tickling ambers feet, how cute. Now she will start putting her feet out on purpose lol

Lisa.. Did you get my SS email?

Abbey has started sitting by herself for quite a long time well until she decides to reach for a toy.

We also got a high chair yesterday, a fisher price one. Have to put it together yet but tried her in it in the shop and she looked so cute. Got her a cot mattress too, so she will be going into her cot soon.
    Last edited by amanda_81; October 13th, 2006 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff

abs Guest

hmpf, no nap was obtained Amanda

I reckon I'll beat Jen to bed tonight

Abs, can I ask a tech qsn?

I have a load of mpegs of Charlie which I want to convert into a DVD. Can you recommend some software?

abs Guest

sorry sushee - me dunno

bugger! Thanks anyway, abs. I googled but after downloading a virus the other day, I'm a little weary of visiting sites I don't know! I think there's a thread about this in 'gadgets'. Will go hunting!

Bugger, I've missed 3 pages, I'll catch up this arvy or tomorrow. Well Holly's 2 bottom teeth are a fair way through now, 1-2mm each. She's getting on her knees more now, but prefers to go backwards, not crawling yet though, just occasionally getting up on knees for few secs. Well looks like we're TTC#2, Holly was fully weaned on Mon & I stopped the minipill, we'll just let things be at first & wait & see. Think I might've had 1st cycle at 8.5wks, definitely had one at 4mths, but none since, so wait & see.

Catch up shortly. P.S. Holly's 62cm & 6.3kg too Mitch, cute lil bubbas, although Holly certainly has a double chin now she's on formula, she piled the weight on.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast