Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #8

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shell! I must have missed your previous post!

Laughing: I have an mpeg of Charlie completely pi$$ing himself laughing at DH singing to him! But DH is too embarrased to let me put it on my website. It's a shame coz it's a crack up!

And thanks Jacci. I can't believe he's 6 months old already!

Sush - doesn't it crack you up when all you have to do is sing and they laugh - today i thought i'd b nice and try and sing to charlie when he was nearly asleep - he thought it was a crack up - i was singing quite well i thought!!!!
    I know i can't believe it is has been 6 onths already also!! - to think 6 months when you are pregnant seems to take for ever but when you actually have the baby it goes so quick!

Theresa - I must of missed that you were moving! were have you moved to?

It is such a beautiful day today down here! i have done 3 loads of washing - charlie likes when i hang washing out coz he gets to come and play on the grass. cleaned the kitchen and lounge room! now i'm going over to one of the girls in my mothers group for a coffee. ( i think i deserve a break heheh)

hope every one is having a great day!
    Last edited by Jacci PG; October 16th, 2006 at 02:34 PM. Reason: forget stuff!

Happy birthday Shell, hope u had a fab day!
    Happy birthday Abs for yesterday, dunno if u saw the thread i started in "messages for others" section
    Mitch, Congratulations! Thats just awesome! i was begining to think everyone that wins lotto are just phantoms! but to hear of someone i know (well sort of!) keepts the hopes alive!
    Nixon also likes sweet potato but the problem with this is because he is always spewing after he has eaten this his spew is orange!!

abs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    Happy birthday Abs for yesterday, dunno if u saw the thread i started in "messages for others" section
    Yes I did you naughty girl... And I've posted in it, and created one for Shell too

Jordy is getting so interactive with us - he will follow us around all the time and doing stuff he participates when lifting etc... its an amazing time

Abs - I'm loving the fact that charlie will now put his arms out for me when someone else is holding him it is soo cute

ohhhh so cute!! can't wait for Nixon to hold his arms out when picking him up!
    he amazes me witht he different noises he comes out with! a few days ago he started sounding like a owl with this real whoooo sorta sound, then yesterday he started doing this ever so soft tiny squeal type thing! (hard to explain!) but yeah cracks me up the noses they make

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yes, Charlie does it too now (hold his arms out). Quite offended my mother when he turned his face away from her when she tried to take him from me! Lol!

LOL Sushee - that is cute!!

Nicers - I also agree with the noises - charlie actually says something that sounds like daddy daddy daddy - gav thinks its great - but he's not really saying it! Is Nixon getting really angry with his toys now??

Well were up so nice and early today (6am again) - I really wish charlie had a body clock that could be set later! - what will daylight savings do to him - will it make him sleep longer in the morning!

Nickers, eeewwww orange spew, hehehe. It sure does I just cant help but laugh at all the lil noises.

Sush, hehe, that would be funny. Hehe on Charlie turning away, cheeky. DH won't let me show certain photos.

Jacci, Holly too, it is very cute. Yeah sounds good, Holly woke at 4:30am again, hmm she was soaked thru & had a #2 in there & was hungry. Hehe, she's typing as i speak & i keep having to edit. Her poos are small nuggets now, sooo much easier to clean up than sloppy jallopy.

Thnx girls&abs. Haha, ok i'll chk out the post, taa.
    Holly: v b

abs Guest

I'd been up for 75mins by 6am Jacci

Though he did go back down at 6.45 and slept til 7.30 - time for me to shower and stuff - it's gonna be another long day....

Daylight savings means they will get up an hour later - yippeeee

Jordy has been doing full on squeals of late - but doing the this little piggy went to market thing on his toes or fingers quietens him down quick smart and gets the biggest grin on his face. He is also "roling" his fingers - um is like sticking/stretching your fingers out and then making a wave motion with the finger tips

And gotta have a quick winge about work... someone has been making waves about changing the way something works. So yesterday I changed in the test area according to her desire... naturally overnight something failed because of it. It wouldn't have failed in the old method
    Last edited by abs; October 17th, 2006 at 09:48 AM.

someone asked b4 about if i like melbourne or not.
    i love melbourne. but we r both from sydney, all our family & long time friends r up there & we really do miss them. dh misses his mates, i miss my fam & a lot of friend up there now are pg or just had a baby.
    dh work brought him down here, it was a great opportunity and do not regret it. we originally said we would spend 5yrs here, its now been 3. the company i worked for just bought another comp in melb so worked out perfect that i got to transfer.
    we built a house down here, i wish we could move the whole block up with us when we go cause i love being in a new house, prices are so much more expensive in syd & dh is from cronulla so wants to stay in the shire. ( no chance unless we win lotto!)
    so thats our background with syd & melb. we do have a few close friends down here too which will also make it hard to move from them again.

cause Nixon just started the pear etc he did a semi solid (very small) poo yesterday! haha i was shocked! your right it is heaps easier cleaning, but then thismorning i awoke to a massive sloppy jalopy & i rekon the nappy weighed an extra few kgs!

how many milk feeds are bubs havinig now? Nixon has been on 5, 2 days ago he had 4 and still slept through, last night he had 4 & a top up & slept through. he is now having 2 solids a day. so think he is ready to drop the 5th feed for good.

Nicers - Charlie has that ILove Boobies Tshirt too - hehehe
    Charlie is having a bottle about 7am then solids at 9 the bottle 12 then yoghurt at 2 then bottle at 4-5 then dolids at 6 then bottle at 9-10 and then sleeps. so he has 4 bottles. The midwife said that his main supply should still be milk. he did drop a morning bottle about a month ago. i think he'll let you know when he doesn't want the 5th bottle, charlie just flat out refused to drink it.
    HAPPY 6 MONTHS NIXON!!!!!!

Shell - charlie is teething and he has the worst sloppy poos - its horrible!!!

Abs - golly gosh is Jordan is an early riser! I am now going to stop complaining about charlie 6 am!!!!!!

I have taught charlie that when i put my hand under his double chin he starts to speak and i lift his mouth up and down and he goes - gup gup gup gup - it is so cute - he also does the indian sounds now so he starts talking and i pat my hand over his mouth - he sounds sooooo cute!
    Last edited by Jacci PG; October 17th, 2006 at 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot something

Nickers - I see the date you joined BB was in July2005 - did you join before you got pregnant?

abs Guest

she must have Jac - even before she got married

Bottle wise, Jordy's intake has gone through the roof in the last couple of days. All but finishing the 200ml bottles 2 or 3 times of the up to 6 times a day - he'd easily be taking in over 1ltr formula / day - do any of those tshirts come in XL

How cute Jacci, one of the bubs in mums group does the indian sounds too, & I agree, it is so cute. Hehe on the poos, hopefully he's not too upset with his teething.

Yeah i joined b4 i was pg. i wasnt actually TTC but VERY interested in charting etc when i found BB, we were getting married in the oct & i wanted to be prepared to start TTC after the wedding. it seems i was already prepared as we fell pg in the sept just b4 the wedding!

I am bf 2-3 feeds a day and Nixon has either 1-2 bottles. when he has the bottle he sucks dry 250ml! god forbid u try & take him off to burp or c if he has had enough to!

HI all!

Abs.. lol at getting the ILove Boobies Tshirt in XL...I think most men would suit it. I was just getting into bed when you were getting up lol.. I had a late night and couldn't sleep. Luckily DP looked after abbey this morning so I could sleep in. Abbey loves this little piggy too.

Jacci... Abbey does the indian noises too.. and since half the time she talks with her hand in her mouth she can almost do it her self. And she does what sounds like daddy too, but its not.

Shell.. lol at the sloppy jaloppy poos.. thats what abbeys still are cause no solids here yet.

Theresa... good to hear the move went well and that both girls are doing good. I think it was you who said you had a good cook book for babies with allergies.. could you let me know what its called. It would be handy to have some different things to make for when she is older, since i'm going to try and avoid allergenic foods.

talking... has anyone noticed their bubs making different mouth movements when making noise now? hard to explain, but its like she is actually trying to tallk not just making noises IYKWIM.

Well abbey went for her first swim today.. she loved it and didn't look too shocked when she was dunked. and she can get up on all fours now but still can't move anywhere. She can commando crawl now and in a straight line, not just round in circles which she had been doing.

Hi everyone else hope you all are doing well and so are your bubs.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast