Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #8

Tyron squels like a girl all the time, it is so embarrassing, especially at the shops!!!

He also does this thing where he sucks his breath in and it sounds liek he is choking, he seems to do that at the shops too...

They are jsut darlings arent they LOL... Alexa makes a huge racket when everything is silent... this girl does not want to blend in with the crowd!!!!

Charlie was up on his knees rocking - and gav went in to check on him and everytime he rocked back and forth he farted - was sooo funny!

I swear they fart like troupers, sometimes I look at Michael and he looks at me, tihnking that can't have come out of Tyron and then you look at this cheeky little face and go yep it did!!

Hi everyone

Just a quick post before i head off to get abbeys needles done

Jacci... i hate cooking and cleaning too, and not really a good wifey, just sometimes lol DP works every night till about 1am. lol at the rocking and farting.

Lisa... have a great time at the naming ceremony this weekend. Hope it all goes well.

Mitch.. Alexa is so cute! and Abbey has the same outfit as she is wearing on the front page.

Well better head off and get ready

be back later

amanda - Hope the needles go good!!

Lisa - have a nice naming ceremony - we have to organise charlies christening soon!! i am not looking forward to it!

Mitch - she really is adorable - I can't believe how little she was when born - I remember you saying how big she was - but its not until i seen her in your DH's arms that i realised how little she was

I have a very busy year coming up!!! i just got appointed as A grade coach this year, and then i have alsobeen appointed secretary of the whole fotty/netball legue!!! what the hell have i got myself into!

Lisa i hope the ceremony goes well. Tyron is going to look soooo cute in his little tuxedo!
    lol @ rocking and farting!! hehe, Nixon is a long way off getting on all 4's but i agree with how much they fart. Nicon was farting in the swimming pool today!
    Alexa is a real cuite Mitch ( i am sure u know this!)
    Nixon's newest noise sounds like darth Vader! he is thing heavy sort of breathing thing & thinks its so funny! he also squeals like a girl too!

abs Guest

Yikes Jacci at your new schedule - umm, good luck. I can also tell you last night was NOT the norm. Didn't help I had Jen waking me overnight as I was sweating for "no reason" - damn, not enough carbs in dinner, so had to go up the blood sugar level with Jelly Beans a couple of times

Jordy has also been, what we call, frogging more and more lately. We use frog coz you can then use it in public without "alarming/offending" others

Well and truly used to the squealing too here

Lisa, have you been getting the SS names okay ?? Thought we should get an update on who/how many are involved (the more the merrier)... if its getting too hard to handle, I'll look after it if you like ?? And best of luck for Sunday

Better go have a look see Mitch whilst waiting on a particular phone call from work about a problem from last night

abs Guest

yep, agree with the others Mitch, a little cutie

well im going home from work for the day.

I'll log back on when i get home. Have to go to supermarket and get formula

Abs - we have 9 in the SS so far, they are:

Nickers
    Shell
    Jacci
    Amanda
    Bel
    Mitch
    Sushee
    You
    Me

Is there anyone else that is interested, if so please let me know and then I will work out who your SS is!!

Hey girls & abs

Mitch, Alexa's got so big! Well, still small, but big compared to the last lot of photos I saw of her. What a cutie.

Lisa, hope the naming ceremony goes well on Sunday. We've got to organise Josiah's dedication sometime soon - I've been so slack about it, mainly coz I didn't want the stress of getting my parents in the same room for the first time in 6 years. But, now my brother has taken care of that by having his engagement party (on grand final day, but that's a story for another time) that they both had to be at, so now I have no excuse.

Jacci - sounds like you're going to be busy! Don't wear yourself out

I've been slack and taken the day off work. To be fair, I'm not 100% and Josiah is not well either, but as the days gone on, I probably could have gone in. Ah, who cares, I'll be leaving there soon, may as well use some sick leave. I've got a couple of job interviews next week, so we'll see how that goes.

My poor little man has been trying to do a poo for about 45 mins, maybe its the 3 milk arrowroot biscuits he scoffed in 20mins while I was cleaning the kitchen yesterday!:eek: I thought he was still on the same one, but Janae had quietly been giving him more. I only realised when I saw her trying to sneak him another one! I can see I'm gonna have to watch these two as they get older

K, off to the shops for some cream and brandy to make steak with pepper sauce for dinner.

Bel

abs Guest

Hmm sounds good Bel - got room for one more ? Hehe, funny with the J's

Jen's just been to the shops and has gotten a roast chook... so that and salad and maybe potato gems or chips for dinner is my guess (she has a ton of work to do and an important meeting tomorrow morning) - we didn't have any chicken breast for me to do Sushi

Abs - Chicken sounds good! I'm having Blue Grenadier and salad for tea.

Bel - i just bought some of those biscuits thought i would be nice and give charlie one. I gave him a choccy frog last night was soo funny.

just had to share. nixon did his first Semi solid in his nappy yesterday!
    it was so funny because he was grunting & moaning for about 5mins i thought he has to be doing something! i think nappies will be a whole lot easier when they r more solid & can flush them away for sure!
    i just counted out a whole heap of change we had been collecting for ages (had to bag them for the bank cause apparently they dont have the counting machines!!) we had $160 which is going into Nixon's new bank acct! Not a bad start.

Hi everone.

Abbey's needles were fine, she only cried for a second and has ben good so far tonight. They didn't weigh her so I will have updated stats after her CHN checkup.

Nickers.. lol at the semi solid I bet it will make it easier. And yay for the change, thats a great start to nixons account. We have a money tin near where we put our keys etc when we come in and I try to put all our change in that. Just waiting for it to fill up and see what we have.

Bel.. lol at janae sneaking josiah biscuits. how cute! hope that you and josiah are feeling better and also that your interviews go well.

Jacci... you will be busy with all that, hopefully it diesn't get too much for you.

Well I have been late night shopping tonight (blegh) meant to be trying to find summerish clothes for me but couldn't find any i liked. Got abbey some cute stuff though.

better go, abbey has fallen asleep on my lap, I think she is dreaming about the needles cause she keeps sooking in her sleep. its so cute. either that or she is dreaming about having to go shopping again lol.

just played basketball - had a win - YEAH!!

Amanda - gee Abbey must be good - charlie screamed from the minute she put the needle in!!!

Nickers - I'm still waitign for a solid poo!!! charlie has been on solids for a few months and i still haven't gotten one!

Bought the cutest little Bootleg Levi's of Ebay the other day - they just arrived they are soooo cute!! he had a little check shirt on with them and a blue cap - looked perfect!

anyway better go give my little boy a feed then go to bed - talk to you in the morning

jac

Wow our lil ones are just growing up so quick, learning all this new stuff at this age.

Wow on lil Abbey Amanda, she's certainly coming along huh.

Awesome on the talking from Charlie & Josiah, Sush & Bel. No sign of it from Holly yet.

What an achievement from lil Jordy, hehe, all in 1 day Abs.

Hope Nixon's legs loosen up Nickers. Wow so the fence certainly did do the trick then, hehe, they didn't whizz on it did they, hehehe. Holly was doing kindof growling type sounds last mth but hasn't done them lately, t'was so funny, no squeals yet though.

That was lucky Jacci. Our 8yo Rottie (got put down in Jan) was so scared of thunder storms she'd find the smallest darkest place she could. She then started jumping through our back ent. room screens so we had to put some grills up, despite her kennel being dark & warm, that wasn't good enuf. We then ended up having to rig up a doggy door type situation on the garage, as she always felt safe in there. She barged through our old timber side fence previously too, so had to put colourbond up. But our other rottie doesn't care about storms.
    Hehe Jacci, that'll keep u busier, as if ur not already.

Mitch, what a cutey.

PMSL Jacci & Lisa on the farting.

Yeah hope the ceremony goes well Lisa.

Hehe it does sound cute though Bel. Hope the interviews go well.

Spew: Hehe on the spewy shirt, on my first day at work, I had some medicine left on my shirt from where Holly wiped it on me, was white & dry. And I'd forgotten BB pads but even though she had been fully weaned 2 days earlier (which was down to 1feed), I leaked a little at work & realised when I looked in the bathroom mirror that you could see this dry small white ring u know where, on a black polyester shirt, lovely, hehe.
    Since changing Holly from S26gold to Amcal formula, Holly hardly vomits at all & when she does they're just little.

Sitting: Holly sat up unassisted (she was supporting herself with 1 arm) again today, for about 30secs again, so is getting closer, then shortly after toppled again, hehe.

Dance: Oh & when the learning puppy plays music (either she pushes it or we do), Holly occasionally lifts/swings her pelvis back & forward a little whilst on her belly, as though she's getting all excited & trying to dance, so cute.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast