Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #13

Hey Kel, olivia sounds like Lil at the moment. Poor sleep and a bit of the old seperation anxiety. I might try those all in ones. i have popped on a sleeping bag, but shes not to keen on it now as she stands. We tried her in the porta cot last night and she slept til 5am. Much better, but shes started not going down til after 9pm. Gggrrr. We popped her in bed with us thismorning and she likes to share my pillow, or go up side down and stick bum/feet in my face. Also, she really likes hurting me at the moment...i dont know if its and affection thing, but she bites my fingers and when she kisses me, she tries to chomp on my lips. Also scratching me and pulling my hair. I yell at her and she drops the lip!!!

Well back to work today, so better go...chat later

Melissa

Hello everyone, just a quick post from me. Charlie is not well atm. We were up & down with him on Thurs night so Friday morn when he was breathing funny I took him to the Doc - that was @ 9.45am Friday morn & we didn't get home until very late Monday night. He was taken straight to the Hosp here with a sever chest infection & his breathing went so down hill that we were flown to Brisbane & spent 3days in hosp there. They now also think he's got Asthma, boo hoo. We are home but he still needs the ventalin & we are still trying to catch up on our sleep.

Happy Birthday to anyone I missed & to Charlie. Not much in the way of celebrations here as we don't know too many people yet.

Charlie is walking now too, he took some steps about 3weeks ago & then not much else. Then last week when he wanted something he just took off. Charlie bites me also, he reminds me of a cat we used to have, it always used to bite you on the leg when after some attention LOL much the same with Charlie. Also if he drops something from his highchair & I bend down to pick it up he grabs hold of my hair ouch.

Ok, must go. Hi to everyone. I've got a stack of things to do that just got left last week....where to start hmmmm. Have a good day everyone.

Good Afternoon ladies!
    Wow, erin, you and your little family hae been thru the ringer! Poor Charlie, well at least you were onto it quick smart and so were the docs by the sound...good on you for following your instincts. Poor little Charl!e! You sound like you coped really well Erin.
    Mel - LOL at Olivia being so rough with you! Sometimes i get upset beau is SO SO rough with me! Hitting and grabbing, we say no and "kiss for mummy or daddy" and he gives a little open lipped kiss. I dread the thought of him being one of 'those' kids IYKWIM! Sorry you are having sleep/separation issues too!
    Kel - I am kind of relieved your bubs are not taking to the sleeping bags, I felt like I was depriving Beau of something! I will have a look at Target Bondi Junction tomorrow, not sure if there is a B&L there but will check it out. Kmart near me has nothing at all, its the worst one anywhere! Poor lil with her sleeping - and poor you too! Beau went thru a phase where he would scream if i tried to feed him his last bottle in his room like he knew what was coming, but I found if I talked to him "Where is your car? Are you going to ride it tomorrow? etc etc!" and put the bottle near his mouth but not in it he would grab it and put it in himself - like it was his decision and all would be well! Is that the prob or she is just un settled?
    Us - Well our house gets auctioned tonight so fingers crossed! Beau woke up twice in the early hours this morning but he settled himself back off and was awake for the day around 7:15. He is having another sleep now thank god, he has been having one most days now and i must say i do love it when he has two! He stacked it off our ottoman before, we have two ottomans and most days they end up in our bedroom, where all the contraband furniture goes, I hate having to de-clutter our bed every night of it all before i get in tho!
    Work tomorrow so have a good thursday...
    Ok I am craving sweet badly...might need to go for a walk to the shops...x

Hey All,

Erin- am glad Charlie is ok. How frightening having to go to the hospital. Hows youre new place? Are you enjoying it?

Jen- yep I am dreading olivia being one of those kids too....am hoping shes just going through a stage. Shes a funny girl, shes just worked out if she hits her head on something it hurts, so she'll do it again and again, just to see if it still hurts. STRANGE!!!! Shes a cutie though. Shes bad eczma on her cheeks atm, am assuming shes going to get some back teeth soon.

Going to the Foo Fighters concert tonight, yay. Have a great ANZAC day and weekend,

Love Melissa

Hello!

It's been an age since I've been in here........hope I can join back in??!!??

Life has been crazy for us, huge relationship issues (thankfully sorted out...I hope), work and I'm studying now too....Hazel is 1 tomorrow and I'm feeling very nostalgic. Hard to believe a year has gone by since I went into labour and was telling you all about it in here!

Have just spent ages catching up with all your posts and firstly, HUGE congratulations to Kellie and Kristie on your pregnancies! A couple of the girls in my Mum's group are pregnant too and I'm in awe!

Hazel is a little star, still a booby monster and chatting away like no man's business. She is doing about 7 faltering steps ( reluctantly I might add, we need to dangle something 'off limits' like a mobile phone to tempt her....cruel, I know!)

Well... I hope it's ok for me to pop back in here, looking forward to becoming reacquainted, Christy.

OOps. forgot to say HUGE congratulations to you too, Melissa!

HEy Christy welcome back and happy birthday to HAzel. Thanks for the congrats too. Hope you have everything sorted in life and things are going well.

We went to the foo fighters concert last night and it was excellent. loved every minute of it and we were right near the stage on the aisle, so we could see everything. Just planning which concert to go to next...trying to do 2 a year, for some us time. Hoping to do the next one before this bub pops out!

We have sleep school ringing on Tuesday for a second time. Thing is, Olivia has slept in her cot without any dramas for the past 2 nights. I have probably just jinxed myself, but am hoping this is the start of something. Our aim is for her to sleep in her own bed all the way through...no more co-sleeping. She has seemed to resettle herself a few times over the past few nights. I cant work her out!!
    Shes doing great guns with walking now and climbing stairs at mums. Shes babling alot too. Words keep popping up every now and again. Hello, birdie, woof woof, mum dad, ta ta. I cant believe it happens so quick.

Well, better go...shes just gone and woken her dad up....my pregnancy insomnia has kicked in so am up early for no good reason!!

Take care...

Melissa

Hi!

Well, Dylan had a fantastic b'day party!! He loved having everyone around and just played all afternoon! He got toys and heaps of clothes so did very well! We had his mchn check up on Thursday and he's not 9.6kg and 74.7cm long! Although he is smallish she has said developmentally he'd pass for an 18m old so that was good!!! Everyday he surprised us with something new - he loves to build towers at the moment and knows where his hair, tummy and toes are! He does twinkle twinkle now and does the little diamond in the sky. His words are coming along also...He's also climbing everything!! I walked out of the room to answer the phone the other day and hadn't strapped him into the high hair and found him standing on it when I came back in - I nearly had a heart attack!!
    We had a huge week with running around with kids (dylan had his immunisations as well..) and I had a couple of parties on. I've been getting headaches at the moment as I think something with my neck/shoulders must be wrong - I've got to try and get into the physio.
    Dylans been super unsettled the last couple of nights but I can only think that it's been because of his needles...

Melissa - How was the animal farm?? Sorry to hear Olivia's not settled either...Dylan was getting eczema on his cheeks and tbs hemp hand protector fixed it right up - I dont' know how but I have heard heaps of people stories that it has helped with sensitive skin...I never used the cortisone cream prescribed for him as the hemp stuff worked so well...
    Glad you had fun at the foo fighters concert! Dh and I are desperate for a date night soon..we're at that stage were we're niggly at each other so some time out would be good.

Kel - wow you sound like you've been super busy! Glad Lily is sleeping well in her own room. Gosh you did well to share a room for so long - I can't sleep well with the kids in my room - never have been able to...Glad she's settling easier - I just plonk Dylan down and he goes to sleep - it just ends up habit for them..he usually stands up when I put Louis to bed but as soon as well look at him he throws himself back down on his pillow and goes to sleep - it's quite cute actually!
    Hope she settles for you soon...

Jen - I put Dylan in pj's, singlet and socks or a fleecy sleepsuit thing - he's got a cute bright orange tigger one (LOL just read your next post about winnie the pooh designs) - or whatever really...he kicks his blankets off as well but I put them back on him when I go to bed..I do have about 3 warm blankets that go over him though and he has his cuddley blanket so somewhere in amongst all that he manages to stay warm - we keep the ducted heating on 15 as well...
    Don't you love the open mouthed dribbly kisses! LOL! Dylan gets rough with us sometimes too - mostly hitting...he only does it sometimes and thinks he's quite funny actually but then gets told off and gets upset...
    Hope your auction went well!!!!!

Erin - I'm so sorry to hear of your drama's - how scary! I'm glad your home now though and at least you have a reason so can manage it now!
    Yeah on Charlie walking!

Christy - It's great to hear from you!! Happy Birthday Hazel!!

Dylans up - better run - chat later!

Good to hear from you Kristie, sounds like youve been busy. Have you heard from Kaz lately??? Hope she and pip are ok.

Hi!

Melissa - No, I haven't...I'm sure they're just busy! Would be great to hear from her though!

Hiya girls,
    I have been pretty busy, just with normal stuff, nothing special, but busy all the same.
    Lily fell off the lounge for the first time on Friday nightand banged her head pretty hard. She scared the [email protected] out of me, I was home alone and it took all of my strength not to fall apart! I was sitting right there next to her and she still fell off! She vomited a few minutes after too so I was imagining all of these terrible things that might happen. I called my mum cause I didn't have a car in case I had to go to hospital. So we went to mums for the night. I called the hospital and they said I could bring her in for a check up, but it sounded like she was ok. That was about an hour or so after and she was running around and eating! And in the end she was fine. I think it was the shock and her crying so much that made her vomit. But I was so scared she'd at the least given herself concussion, or something worse. She's got an egg on her head, as well as a black eye from bumping her face on the tap in the bath, so she looks like I've been hitting her or neglecting her or something!! She's been in the wars lately and keeping me on my toes!
    Her sleeping is up and down. She slept really well for about a few days in her own room in her cot, but then started waking 3+times a night and not going back to sleep anywhere but in our bed. I stopped bringing her to our bed and just persevered in putting her back into her cot, no matter how long it took. Now she's sleeping in her cot ok, but still wakeing 2-3 times at least, night before last it was 5 times. I wish she'd just sort herself out!! I'm hoping with everything I have that it happens before bubba comes...

Happy birthday to those bubbas I have missed I hope you all had lovely days

That's it for now, must go and see what my little monkey is doing...(even though daddy's watching her )

Hi All,
    Well no luck at the auction so house is still on the market....bummer.
    Went away up the coast to BIL on the weekend to 'get away' but its so stressful being in a non baby proofed house! Still had a nice time tho...
    Kris - Wow! Dylan is a genius! I am so impressed! Twinkle twinkle and everything! Dont worry, I had to get Beau a real life bunny suit from Target as thats all they had! Maybe i need to produce some?!? Glad the brthday went well and he was suitably spoiled...
    Kel - Oh! Poor Lil! She has survived pretty well to not have any major scrapes so dont fret. hope her sleeping sorts itself out for you soon....or you might need to sort her out IYKWIM (that sounds rough!), hope you are catching some nana naps when you arent working....
    Mel - Oh the fooey's rock! J for jealous! I reckon go for the sleep school anyway, cant hurt.
    Christy - Nice to hear from you, you sound like you have had a lot on your plate. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Us - Beau is taking about 6-7 step now an saying "Dog" constantly! He seems to forget any other words he knew tho and focuses on the new one which is weird!!!
    Oh he is such a blessing but, he slept great in the porta cot but woke the house every morning at 6:30 on the dot. My SIL couldnt beleive how happy and settled he is and doesnt whinge that much etc, I said he does have his moments dont worry!! her two kids kept him amused a lot too which was nice....
    Ok our thai is here gotta go
    x

Hi again,

I have more time now, so thought I'd come on and do a propper post.

Mel, I just can't figure out Lily's sleeping. I hope Olivia has sorted herself out a bit for you, if not, I sympathise. LOL with Olivia sharing your pillow. When Lil sleeps with us, she literally sleeps on me. She has to have her face or something on me somewhere. As for sleep school, I think I would still go. I have been thinking about calling them myself, but I don't know if she's really that bad...
    How are you feeling with your pg? Lack of sleep really sucks when your pg huh?? It sucks anyway, but being pg too, ugh! I hope your coping with work too. I'm hating work at the moment but I try to keep on telling myself there's only a few weeks to go.
    Lucky you going to the foo fighters!

Erin, I hope Charlie's feeling better now. Poor little man.

Jen, I have no idea why Lil's sleeping is so unpredictable at the moment. I don't know what triggered it or why she's doing it. She is teething- getting all four first pre-molars and one of the little teeth at the front. Maybe that's it, but who knows. I'm just being consistent now, no more coming to our bed, the exact same routine at night and her day sleeps, using trigger words like dum dum, blankie, nigh night. It seems to be working, when I say those things she's pointing to the bedroom and sometimes runs in to get her blanket out of the cot. I'm just trying to be patient. I don't think I would be able to handle any crying from her at the moment, so that's out for trying to teach her to sleep. If she doesn't get any better, I will call Karitane or somewhere like that and see what happens. I'm not sleeping in the day time much since Lil's day sleeps are hit and miss. Most days it's 30-40 mins 2 or 3 times a day. Some days I get an hour or so, but not regularly.
    Too bad about the auction. I hope it goes soon for you.

Christy, Hello, so good to hear from you!! :wave: Sorry to hear you have had some family troubles, but it's so good that you have sorted through things. I hope all is still well.
    Thanks for the congrats, it was a big surprise for us to be pg so soon after Lily, but hey...mother nature obviously had plans for us!

Kristie, glad to hear Dylans bday was fun! What a clever little man he is too!
    I hope you sort out your headaches. Maybe they are from your pg? How are you otherwise, chasing after 2 little ones?
    I am definitly sleeping better now that Lil's in her own room...that is when she's actually sleeping and not crying! At least I'm not hearing her grizzle at night anymore. You're lucky that ylan goes down so easily. I'm trying to wean Lil off being rocked, but it's not going very well at the mo I just can't do any kind of crying methods, especially now, I'm so so overly emotional with this pg.

Developmentally, she's doing really well. She walking everywhere, well actually running, she's always in a hurry to get somewhere! Language wise, she's saying alot- mama, dada, bubba, nanna, this? (dis?), thanks (sanks), woof (oof), tweet tweet (ee,ee), bath (bah), duck (duh), no, yes, shoes/socks (shss), mmm,mmm (as in yum). When she wants a drink or food, she pokes her tongue in and out and says num, num, num. She points at anything that interests her. She does the actions to If your happy and you know it (clap you hands) and twinkle twinkle. If I'm not carefula dn she gets her hands on the phone, she picks it up and says 'yes? Babblebabblebabble' then laughs, if she gets something she shouldn't have and I see her, she'll take it and run, then smack me when I take it off her. She's just such a little monkey and copies things I do like turning on the heater (though her fingers arent strong enough to press the button thank goodness, but she copies my movements, pressing the button and looking for the flame in the heater) .

A couple of questions...about sleep (!!) and bottles/milk.
    First, how many day sleeps are your bubs having and for how long? Some days Lil can hardly make 2 1/2 hrs in the morning before needing a nap, then she's only sleeping 30-40 mins cause it's so close to her night sleep, but she's just soooo grumpy if she doesn't sleep then. Probably cause she's had such a dodgy sleep in the night. Other times shes going 3-4hrs between naps, though often still only sleeping 40mins. And no amount of resettling gets her back to bed. Some days she sleeps twice, some three times.
    As for milk, how much do they need now? Lily has about 4-5 bottles a day still, but usually only 150mls. She usually has them between her meals (eg: 1 first thing in the morning, breaky, midmorning bottle, lunch, mid arvo bottle, dinner, bed time bottle, the a small one -100ml during the night.) So all up about 700mls of cows milk a day. Is that too much? Maybe I should try to get her drinking more each bottle, but not as many bottles?? Or just less milk, period?

Ok that's enough of my rambling...if anyone has posted while I was writing this, Hi!! It has taken me an hour to get through the whole thing in between doing other stuff!
    Last edited by MrsFabuloso; April 28th, 2008 at 08:32 PM.

Hey Kel,

Knew I would jinx myself...Olivia was awake from 415this morning. DH did the first round but because he is working today I got the pleasure of sitting with her from 430 til 545am. She was still awake and we couldnt get her back to sleep. I DONT want her in our bed any more so I just sat there, tapped the cot, sang softly encouraged her to coudle dolly, etc. She was reasonably good til the end when she was super tired then started her screaming routine...which is usual. So DH got up, tried his usual trick to no avail. At that stage we decided to do some cc...our last resort, so from about 545..yes i was counting the minutes, til about 6am she screamed as we shut the door. I ended up getting up and rocking her to sleep, but every time i put her back down she would cry. So I sat there til 615 to make sure she was out. At least she didnt come into bed with us.
    Sleep school is ringing today. They do an initial phone interview to assess the situation and give you tips...which they did last time...she said to ring back if it didnt work, so i have and have had to wait another 3 weeks for a slot. So Kel, maybe you should give them a bell. I am going to talk it up today so I can get somewhere. I just need some help. Its been happening almost everynight since New Years, so enough is enough.
    Well the little terror is awake, so I'll go get her and see how her mood is....

Oh and hows Lil after her fall...you must have been beside yourself, sounds like she had concussion and a bit of shock, although resolved very quickly.
    And the pregnancy is very tiring..you know early stages, you just want to sleep. Thing is I have joind the belly buddies group and quite a feww of them are miscarrying and its really sad in there atm.

Have a good one

Love Melissa

Good Morning!
    Mmm went and had yummy bacon and eggs with my boys this morning and it was mmmgood!!!
    Kel- Lil sounds like alittle sweetie! Wow she has lots of words....I am starting to wonder about Beaus vocab! He points a lot now, but mostly says "oohh" when he does! If I say "out?" when he is in the bath he points at the towels which is cute.
    About milks and naps....B has tonnes of milk! Prob 3 to 4 x 240-300mls a day! If he has a long day sleep, only 3 bottles and usually he only polishes off the 300ml before his big sleep at night. He was the same as lil when he slept crap all at night, tired by about 2 hrs of being up, he still does that some days tho, I think its when they are having a bit of a growth spurt too. Robin Baker says bubbas should have much less milk than what Beau has, I read it the other day and freaked a bit but, you know what? He is happy and not a sumo size so he must be alright. She also says teeth dont interfere with sleep so go figure that one! He has usually one nap now but sometimes still 2. They are usually 1hr long if he has two, and maybe 1 1/2 hrs if he has one. Yep, give Karitane a call if you cant handle the crying out. You never know tho, she might take to it now she is a bit older? I think it was the best thing i ever did for Beau! Cant get over how well it worked for him.
    Mel - Oh - turn on the tears on the phone! Just say you have tried every thing. Good luck
    Ok better go hang out some wash and make a bed or two.

Hi again ladies

Mel, hugs hun I know the feeling. Lily woke four times last night. For at leat 20mins each time, up to 45. So I was up every 2 hrs from when I went to bed. I might as well have a newborn again now!! I guess its good practice...but I'm buggered. We went to see a friend today so I was distracted by that but now I'm ready to go to sleep. Lily has had two sleeps already so probably no nap for me today. Good luck with the sleep school. I hope you get in soon. I would dramatise what she's doing too. Not lie of course, but just say your pg and she's making you so tired from not sleeping and from being tired you're grumpy and she's grumpy... yada yada.
    Lily is fine after falling. She did give herself a shock. I don't think she got a concussion though, I think she vomited from crying too much. She's done it a couple of times before and I do it too if I get really upset, so I think that was why she threw up. Otherwise I would have taken her to hospital. She has a nice egg on her head but was/is fine after it. I was the one who got shocked more though!!
    And big hugs with your buddy group too. Maybe just avoid going there for a few days? It's scary when others have losses at the same time in pg as you are at. But I'm sure all will be well fro you. Try not to worry over it. I know how hard that can be though.

Jen, yep, Lil's pretty cute when she wants to be. I went to see a friend today and she wouldn't believe that she whinges over me half the day! If I'm not in the lounge room or my bedroom, then she whinges. Especially if I try to wash up or cook, oh my lordy me!! I have no idea what her phobia is over it but if my feet cross some invisible threshhold to her she just starts whinging and pulling at my pants and no amount of distraction will keep her happy. It's a real pain.
    It's good to hear that Beau still drinks lots of milk too. I was worried I was giving her to much. But as you say she's no sumo baby and still eats a fair bit during the day, so I should just do what works huh? I hate it when you get ideas put in your head when prior to it you were sailing along happily! It was my mum who planted the little 'too much milk' seed in my head. She reakons Lily should be having only 2 bottles a day. "By her ages you kids were only drinking two bottles a day!" Grrr!!! Bah to teething not interfering with sleep! I remember when I got my wisdom teeth, they killed me, gave me a sore throat, ear ache, migranes....I can only imagine how painful it must be for a little baby to get FIVE teeth at one time. She must be hurting at least a little bit of the time!
    I'm still not so sure about karitane. I'm thinking I might wait for her to get these teeth through most of the way and see what happens. But then there's not so long until bubba comes, so I don't know what to do!!! I am coping now, but if I have a night like last night with a new baby too, I will never get to have any sleep.

Ok that's it, my whinger is whinging! Must go.

Hi!

We had a busy morning with Dylan going to gymbaroo and then both boys having swimming..urgh - I'm wrecked!! LOL!

Kel - Sorry to hear Lily had a a bad fall - it can be very scary thats for sure! Dylan fell head first down our brick pavers a week ago and had a big egg and still has marks there even now! LIttle bugger screamed for all of 2 minutes and then just wanted to climb them again...boys!!
    I hope you get her sleeping sorted before bubs comes along...it is so draining...
    I'm well...have been very tired and my tolerance levels aren't that great but I'm going well...very excited for my 12 weeks scan tomorrow so that I know everythings ok and I can get super excited!! It certainly is very busy with 2 but it's only going to get worse! LOL!!!
    Wow - Lil is certainly a smart little cookie thats for sure - she sounds very cute!

Regarding sleeps - Dylan mostly has 1 day sleep now or 2 if it's interrupted if we're out and about and then only has prob 30min a time...normally anytime around 11am although sometimes 1pm if we're busy! If he has 1 sleep he probably lasts around 1 1/2 - 2 hours only though...but he's usually in bed at 7 - 7.30pm and then through to 7-7.30am in the morning...

Wow - thats lots of bottles! As far as I understand it, from 1 they shouldn't be having bottles at all!!
    Dylan has milk on his cereal, yoghurt, cheese at lunchtime/snacks, and a cup of milk before bed and thats it! They should be totalling 600ml of dairy a day if that makes sense - milk, cheese, yoghurt and thats plenty. They say that because you don't want them having too much dairy and not getting nutrients from other food...Also they no longer need it in a bottle form - it's best for them to now learn to drink from a cup...Not sure of why...I know bottles before bed are no good though as it can affect their teeth...But as you say you just do what suits you guys...

Melissa - Sorry to hear about Olivia's sleeping..sounds like sleep school is the way to go...when we did cc we would let him cry for 1min then go in and resettle, then 2 min etc - it only ever got up to 10min once - but thats was like over an hour of drama - however!! after a couple of hard nights he sleeps beautifully - he wakes up for his dummy occassionally (as does louis) but it's still a matter of going in finding it and they go straight back to sleep) So I would suggest it's finding a method your happy with and sticking with it until you win as such...if you give in and pick her up and rock her she'll just know to cry heaps next time until you pick her up...don't know if that makes sense or not...

For you and Kel though - you have to do what your comfortable with...I just know that way is effective and they will prob do something similar at sleep school....But as you know Mel - you get to breaking point and you would do anything for a good nights sleep! unfortunately for me that breaking poing gets reached about 6-7months in - LOL!!! Well, Louis got about 8-9 months of crap sleep in before I'd had enough...god help the next bubba! LOL!

Ooh, that happened in my belly buddies as well...that is very tough! Glad your going well though!!! Bring on 2nd trimester I say! LOL!

Jen - Bugger about your house still on the market!!! I hope it sells soon for you...Thats great you got a weekend away though. Yeah Beau on his walking and talking! Won't be long until it all just comes together and there's no stopping him!
    Omg I so want cooked brekky now! LOL - we might have to head out on the weekend!! We have a place near us that does a "big a*se breakfast" It's so yummy - and massive! Dh and I buy one each and make a plate for the kids off ours as well and we all still have food leftover! LOL!!!

Chat later!

HHmmm sleep school. Well apparently I am doing all the right thigs, but shes a "hard nut to crack". Doing all the right things with my settling, feeding, not co-sleeping. Apparentlyolivia is sleeping too long in the arvo...3 hours, so i have to wake her up after 2 hours...um just moved her from cot to lounge floor and NOTHING. still sleeping like a baby. And she says that I have to put her to bed by 730. Hhmmm i will try it but will end up spending hours settling her and listening to screams. Oh shes awake...yay for loud tv and hi five!!!! 2.5 hours sleep.
    Anyway I did end up crying legitamitly coz am so tired and shes booked me into a day stay in May. She was going to book me in for 5 nights but the next vacency isnt until July 27th.....wow, want it sorted by then.
    I know shes getting at least 2 of her molars, so thats an issue too. As for the milk, olivia still has usually 3 bottles of 240mls a day...sometimes 2 and sometimes 4 bottles. I try getting her to drink it out of a cup but she spits it out.

As for the belly buddies group, a lot of the girls have had previous miscarriages, so they are all scared about the first scan. Me, I am scared coz everything is going too well. Not sick, not had any bleeding and by this time with Olivia, I had had 3 scans. Just paranoid. Might stay away for a bit though and hope things settle soon.

Sorry about the me post...hope everyone is well.

Love Melissa

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast