Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born April 2007 #14

Hi!

Happy belated Mothers Day! I had a great day...brekky out with family, then a snooze at home before taking the kids swimming. Dh and I then cooked dinner, got the kids to bed and curled up watching a movie...aahhh - perfect!!!

Kids are good...Dylan is as cheeky as ever but also as funny as ever - he's taken to spinning around and making himself dizzy and then falling over...He's still only got his 2 teeth which is quite funny...the other 2 are close but still seem a little way off...

Took Dylan to the dr's and got a referral to a paed...he didn't seem to concerned but I will take him just to see...I'm starting to hear lots of stories from people with kids that have had similar experiences...I just want to rule out anything more serious but I'm sure it will be fine. He hasn't done it since last Wednesday so hopefully we can avoid it...

Melissa - Omg - I'm so jealous - a king size bed!!! Be careful what you wish for - you'll know only to well how busy it can be with 2 kids soon! LOL! It's not so much just the kids that keep me busy but all the activities - swimming, gymbaroo, kinder...
    Regarding the sleep - I completely agree - when the kid weren't sleeping I would have no patience whatsoever - it's so hard to deal with ups and downs when you're soooo tired...
    Sorry to hear your not feeling well...I hope you feel better soon. How exciting having your scan on Thursday!

Jen - ooh yum - I so wish I was eating cake right now - sounds yummy!
    Ooh hope the house selling is going well! Hope you're feeling better as well...we've been a bit like that here as well although luckily didn't develop into anything too bad...
    Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to little Beau!!! Glad you all had a great day!! Yeah!!!

Kel - Sorry to hear you're still not getting much sleep...gosh you must be so over it by now! Glad you're feeling a little bit better though...Hope you find someone that can help you out though..
    Definitely don't worry about the house though!! My favourite saying is - A clean house is the sign of a wasted life - LOL!!! Thats my motto and I'm sticking to it - thus the feral house that I live in...I mean I have it tidy most of the time but housework gets done when it gets done. One day when I go back to work I'm going to get a housecleaner as well...there's no way I'll want to waste my time on cleaning if I'm working as well...

Yvonne - Welcome!! Wow - I'm just in Croydon North - 2 minutes up the road - what a small world! Sorry to hear your little boy was in hospital - how scary! I hope you can get his sleep sorted out soon...I had sleep issues with both my boys when they were younger and I can only say that controlled crying helped us...not just letting him scream but letting him go 1min, then going in an lying him back down, giving him his dummy etc and then 2min, 3min, 4min - It never got past 10min but I understand it is very hard to do at the time. The only thing I can say though is that it saved my sanity and I wasn't being the best mum I could be as I was just so tired and intolerant through the day.
    In saying all that - it's up to you to decide what's best for you and your baby...you're the expert!! You can only do what you feel comfortable with...have you tried the book sleeping like a baby by pinky mckay??? Might be worth a read for gentle sleep suggestions...
    Sorry to hear you had a bad dinner with the mil...Gosh whats with family?? I've had issued with mil but we were able to sort it all out and actually get along quite well now...but my mum and my sister are different stories - they drive me nuts!!!
    Sorry to hear your fil's so ill...that must be really hard...

Hmm - so with you're bad sleepers - are you saying they're waking 2/3/4 times for a dummy/drink and quickly resettling or are they waking for a prolonged time etc???
    I just ask because we're up at least 1-2 x a night for each bubba to shove a dummy back in or a drink or to blow a nose etc...I think to expect babies to sleep 12 hours a night without needing anything is quite a huge ask...I'm just not too sure what they kids are doing so not sure how to give advice (if I even have any - LOL) iykwim???

Erin - Big hugs...geez you guys are having a rough time of it...I hope Charlie is on the mend soon...I imagine being sick like that is going to affect his sleep poor little munchkin...Good to hear from you though!!

Ok enough of my ranting...I'm probably not making any sense...am feeing sleeping...

Sweet dreams - hope everyone gets some good sleep tonight!! Me included - LOL - kids have been sleeping in until about 7.30am which is good and then I plonk them in front of the tv anyway and go back to sleep for half an hour - LOl!

Hey Kristie- good to hear from you. Glad you are sorting things out with Dylan. Those 2 sound great together. I hope Olivia settles down when she has a new sibling..
    As fo the sleep. I dont mind if she wakes up and resettles quickly, but last night for example, she fell asleep at 730, usually in bed by 8 and asleep by 830. She woke at 1030, settled. Woke at 1115 and didnt resettle..until 230. She cried, then screamed. We tried patting, laying next to her, change bum, bottle...even that didnt work, and we left her to cry, but that just compounded the situation. I think in the end she was just so tired, i sat there and held her hand for about 30 minutes (coz every time I got up to leave she cried and started to get up). Then shes been awake since 630. She only slept yesterday from 1230 til 2pm, so I dont know. I cant understand how she can sleep beautifully one night, then for the next few nights be a terror. And this staying awake isnt a one off, its quite frequent. She refuses to lay day and when you do put her down its like your trying to rip of her finger nails with a pair of pliars...thats the only way I can describe her screaming. We have the day stay next week, so am hoping thats good for us, but its not the day sleeps we are having an issue with. I just want my pre Christmas baby back who slept every night from 8 til 8! regularly. I wonder if that will ever happen again? And I was so mad with her last night. I had to leave the room and let DH take over.
    well enough of my moaning, I am going to face the day and pray that tonight is the night we get some good sleep!!!

Take care
    Love Melissa

Hi!

Melissa - awww...thats got to be so hard on you - especially being in early p/g like you are - I don't blame you being mad! We all lose our cool and trust me - it doesn't take much for me to lose it in the middle of the night...I don't cope well at all. I hope the day stay helps...although I understand that you want the night sleep fixed up...Gosh I don't have any suggestions (other than the ones I've already given!) I just hope she settles down for you soon though...

Got to run - off to gymbaroo!

Kris, sounds like you had a lovely mothers day. At least the dr's don't think his passing out is a serious problem. That must be kind of reassuring?
    Don't worry my house is by no means clean! It's tidy, but not especially clean . There's grubby hand prints everywhere Lil can reach, the kitchen bench is full of [email protected] that doesn't go there and the floor has only been swept and spot cleaned for about two weeks. I hate living in a dirty house though. I'm a bit of a clean freak so it really gets to me when the glass doors have little lip marks all over them.
    With Lils' sleeping, sometimes its just a dummy run for me, but not usually, usually I have to get her up and pat her back off to sleep for about 15-20 mins, or its a bottle. She had a party last night for 2hrs though, which she doesn't usually do, thank goodness. And most nights it's 3 times, but lately it's been up to 6, a few nights more. SO it's just the broken sleep that's a killer. Some nights I just lay there and wait for her to wake up, so I'm awake for an hour or so before I get back to sleep then she's awake again.

Mel, I hear ya hun! Though I don't think our night was as bad as yours! Lily went to bed at 7pm, awake at 10, party time til 12 but then slept from then until 5.30. I was just about to go to bed when she woke too. I tried patting her off in her bed, left her to cry for a minute, then holding her in the rocking chair for about an hour, leaving her for a minute in the cot a few times, then brought her to my bed but she just crawled everywhere and nearly fell off, then gave her some nurofen thinking she might be in pain, and at midnight was so over it I gave her a bottle and she finally fell asleep. And to think I might have been able to prevent it all if I just gave her a bottle in the begining...but I don't want her having so much milk. I was soooo relieved She slept because I was home alone and i would have lost it if she woke up again an hour later. At 5.30 she had another bottle and then slept again til 7.30, so I was pretty happy after her midnight party.

Anyway, gonna make DH some breaky for being such a helpful boy Hope you all have a lovely day.

Hey, it must have been party time last night. Olivia is still awake and pumping!!! I cant believe the amount of energy this kid has!

I give her panadol- just thinking she is teething, but I dont think it works. Whats the Neurofen like???? I am a bit hesitant about getting it as I am allergic to it!!!!

Maybe it was a full moon....
    I find nurofen better than panadol because it lasts longer in relieving pain- about 6-8hrs. Lily loves the stuff, I think she's addicted! I try not to give her any, but when she's like she was last night, well...I'd try anything to get her to sleep!
    Lil's in bed now thankfully, she was getting soo sooky and cranky. I told her it's because of her midnight party but I don't think she listened
    Well so much for her sleeping...she's awake. 20 mins!! grrr, so much for getting anything done!

Erin-thanks for the welcome?I am so sorry to hear Charlie is so sick..it is so awful when they have to go to hospital and you feel so helpless watching them suffer we had to take ds to hospital for dehydration due to gastro and it was just horrible?hope that Charlie gets better real soon..

Kel-love the new pic of Lily very cute?so I cursed myself because elast night ds did not let me go to bed until after 2am I was that exhausted in the end I just collapsed on the bed and let him have a whinge..I was so angry at dh though ..since James doesn?t sleep he has moved to the spare room down the other end of the house and he would have heard James screaming last night and surly me loosing it but did he get up to help NO?I shouldn?t complain because he does get the kids up in the morning so I can sleep for an extra 2 hours?.

Kristie-Croydon nth is just around the corner I am in the Village Estate so not far from Croydon nth..that is 1 reaeson why I chose to come back to bb because there seemed to be more people from vic and well the people here a lot nicer?I have tried cc with ds and was up 5 hours later doing the whole thing just did not work did go to sleep school but they could not get ds to sleep using the cc way either?.same with my eldest dd just didn?t work?I must have a look at the book you mentioned though cause I am soooo tired funny enough he was a terrible sleeper from birth and then at 10 weeks was the perfect child put him in his cot and he would fall asleep himself and sllep right throught he night then in oct I went out for a work thing and was away that night and that was it from that night on he would not sleep?.the only way I can get him back to sleep in the middle of the night is with a bottle?silly really cause he does not need one but that is all that seems to work or nurofen but I have now been putting only water in the nurofen syringe and he happily takes that and will be easier to resettle although trying to get him to sleep involves about 30-60mins of rocking the cot?

Melissa-we seemed to have the same crappy night I didn?t get to bed until 2am..i find panadol does not work with ds that?s why I use nerufen?regarding you being allergic to it ..i am allergic to penicillin and thought that because I was that the kds should not have it but the paed told me that just because your allergic does not in anyway mean that your kids will be?

ok must run James is screaming has just had a good hour nap so am happy with that...how is everyones day naps going how many does your dd/ds have? and for how long?

Von, Lil's day naps have just gone to two and she usually sleeps between 40min-1 1/2hrs for one or the other. Though todays she's been pretty bad only sleeping 30mins for both.
    I would go insane if my DH didn't help me as much as he does when he's not working, which is generally 3-4 days out of 8-9. He works day/night shifts so he has whole days off usually every 4-5 days. He also gets up with most days when he's not working too. He's really good in helping me that way. He needs less sleep than I do, even when I'm not pg, but since I've been pg my temper is very short. I'm usually really patient, but tiredness, work, the monotony and just exhaustion has been getting to me.
    Good luck to us all for tonight girls sleep dust to everyone!!! I'm going to mums to see if she'll sleep better there, she usually does. After that DH is home, so I'll have help
    And thanks for the comments on Lily, she is a little poser!

Tah tah!

L-o,
    Wow most of you guys are having huge dramas with no sleep atm huh? ****Hugs***
    I feel kind of strange and guilty reading your posts sometimes, beau being such a good sleeper now, but the first 6 months were pretty S*** so I know what its like. The last few nights he has woken himself up a few times coughing but has re-settled thankgod.
    Mel and Kel- Have you guys tried water in the night in a bottle before you get to the OMG 'give me a bottle now' moment? Ps also are you using cows milk now fully? I am doing the final switcheroo this week.
    Von- B has mostly one nap for 1-2 hrs (usually 1 tho) sometimes, like this week cause he has a snotty nose he has had mostly two 45 - 1 1/2 hr naps. Thats good your DH lets you sleep in the morning at least. I dont know about the whole spare room thing but...that would annoy me too! i notice you are a doula in training, i had a doula around a few times before I had Beau for education instead of going to a class. (DH didnt want to have the whole group thing, we are a bit shy!)
    Kris - Nice to hear from you! You sound as busy as ever, nice you had a cool M day, you deserve it hon. I think you have the right approach with Dylan, I am sure it is more common than we know...
    Erin - Sad to hear Charlie has still not been well, NIce to hear form you and hope he is ont he mend soon x
    Us - House is still on the market, no offers yet. Have some private inspections the next few days (great) one at 9am tomorrow morn then 10am and 2pm the next day....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. beau is in the bath with DH, we just tried scraping togehter cash for takeaway as I do not feel like cooking, but to no avail, so bangers and mash it is!
    x

Hi!

Well all I can say is big hugs to all of you...I hope those bubbas of yours settle soon so that you can get some well deserved sleep!

I just found that Dylan has his 3rd tooth today - whoops - I'm so bad with taking notice...not sure when it came up but it must have been in the last week or so...!!

Had a great day but just super busy...went to a chiropractor as my back been giving me some trouble and thought I'd give it a go...I've heard heaps of horror stories but this lady seems really good...it was just an initial consultation today so I'm going back on Thursday for an actual adjustment...hopefully it will help! Although I'm going to book into the physio at the hospital as well...
    Probably doesn't help that I got the kids in and out of the car 10 times today and had to throw them in the air at swimming...LOL! God knows how I'll manage it all when I have a big tummy but I'll just have to I suppose...
    Ended up having a bit of a teary with dh tonight...he's been chatting to some chick friends online and I just overreacted and got all jealous and he cracked it at me for being silly about it etc etc...He just doesn't get that I'm more emotional at the moment and a bit oversensitive...LOL...

Von - isn't that amazing that he started sleeping badly after you were away...I hope he settles soon...
    About day sleeps - Dylan generally has 1 if we're mostly home otherwise he may have 2 of we're out and about...normally if he has 1 it's for about 1h 45min but it does vary...

Jen - Yep - Dylans been on milk for a while now...
    What a pain having everyone coming through your house...I so hope it sells quickly for you...
    Bugger at not getting takeaway but hope you enjoyed your dinner!

Speaking of food - I made the most yummy dessert - ok, picture this in a little dessert bowl...strawberries, banana and melon, topped with some raspberry jelly, topped with crushed pavolva, topped with custard...omg it was sooo yummy!!! I'm not normally a dessert person but I could eat it every night...It was too late by the time we ate our dinner tonight for the kids to have any but I'll make them up one each for a treat tomorrow - they'll love it!!!

Ok...watching the duggars on tv...how they have 16 children I do not know - I'd be in a mental institute! LOL!

Chat later!

mmm them quiet round these parts today....lets hope its because everyone is so rested they are out exploring the worls with their angel bubbas...(or working LOL)
    Beau has been all over the place today....a nightmare at the shops! Not even a boost juice in his bottle did the trick! But he has been a breeze to settle and had two long naps in between inspections whih is good! He has been a cows milk boy all day today and had an omlette for tea....
    Kris - you are so lucky you arent a dessert person! Your hips must thank you! He he! I hope the adjustment helps your back. Dont feel silly about your outbusrt with DH, you are super mum who is pregnant and has hormones raging everywhere!!!
    I have been feeling really good lately, our house not selling fast is depressing but apart from that, I have really been enjoying being a mum - is that silly? I feel like it has taken me the year to grow into motherhood and I am finally experiencing it for real or something now???
    Ok I am babbling and Beau is shoving a water craker with camembert on my keyboard better go!

Hi everyone,

Well, we had a busy day. I got mum to look after Lily for a while and I cleaned up the house a little, and DH got to have a decent sleep after his night shifts without Lil tearing about! We then went out looking for something for me to wear to a wedding we have in 3 wks. I didn't get anything, but have a couple of options which arent' maternity dresses that I should be able to wear to other weddings we have coming up after bubs is born, though they're both $260, then with a coat or cardigan or something like that, shoes, yada yada...it's getting a bit too expensive, but if I'm desperate at least I have options.
    Had another crappy night sleep, up 4 times, being at mums didn't change anything! She did however sleep until 8 am which she hasn't done in forever! But that was in bed with me so maybe that's why.

Jen I tried water in her bottle for the first time the other night, and she wasn't impressed, so I didn't do it again, but maybe if I perservere, she'll get the picture that its water not milk now? I don't know! And don't feel guilty, you're lucky that he sleeps well for you now. I remember when you were having troubles too. And yep Lil's been on full milk now for a few weeks. She's gotten used to it now, though this week has been having less in the day, which is good I guess.
    I can sympathise with not having money, I went to buy lunch the other day and only had $4 in my purse! I had to go and get some cheaper stuff from coles to eat, rather than premade sandwiches.
    As for shopping Lily is getting kind of challenging at the shops too. We brought a harness today (like a dog harness!!) but she likes to walk now and doesn't care how far away from me she gets, and she'll talk to anyone!!
    And I agree with enjoying parenting more now. I think it's because it's getting easier (says she who is dumb enough not to take precautions and has to do it all again so soon!!) Lily is just so funny and full of life and exploration now. Except for her sleeping things are so much easier with her now.

Kris, Yay with Dylans new tooth. Don't worry about not noticing, its kinda good that you didn't notice it means it popped up painlessly and whingelessly!!
    I hope the chiro and physio can sort out your back, mines been pretty stuffed lately. Just before when I got up, I nearly had to sit back down it hurt so much to stand after being on my feet all day. I will have to beek into the hossy physio.
    Don't blame you having a breakdown with DH. I have had many of them, and nearly had one today. We had time together alone to day for the first time in who knows how long, I tried to snuggle and talk and relax a bit and all he wanted to do was pick up Lil from mums and go shopping. So I got *****ty and refused to talk to him for a while. I told him why in the end. I'm just sooo not on his radar at the moment. In terms of romance and couple stuff. Not parenting and things like that if that makes sense? I'm like you and am over reacting to stupid things. I wonder where he's getting it from if not me. I have horrible dreams about him cheating and leaving and stuff like that. Rediculous things that normally wouldn't bother me. I'm so not a jealous person.

Ok gotta go put the monkey to bed, lets hope for a good night tonight!

Hey there, not much good news from us atm. I took Charlie to the Doc today just to get a letter to see a pead & a prescription & he tells me he shouldn't still be sick & is worried he ended in hosp again last week. Also his chest he said still sounded terrible & he had a temp & I hadn't even noticed. So then we spent the morning getting Charlie a chest xray & some horrible thing stuck up his nose & now he's snotting up blood poor little man. I just want my baby to be well again & back to his usual self...wouldn't mind some sleep too Funny today I didn't work & he woke at 6.30am ahhh every other day i've had to wake him to get to work on time. Will find out results soon. I must say I'm very envious of those who have family to help out. All our family is in another state & DH is interstate for 2wks. I doing all on my own & it's starting to wear me down....thank goodness for the bag of Chocolates I got on mothers day.

Charlie has been on cows milk for almost 2months now. We made a quick change as formula was costing us soooo much. So I just went for broke, tried it & he didn't have any issues at all. Thank goodness. Though he still does not want a bar of much finger food or really lumpy stuff....starting to make things a bit more difficult. He'll eat a banana & a biscuit...that's about all really. Which suprises me soooo much as he's got 13 teeth already. not many to go.

I try not to take Charlie shopping these days. I usually head out on a Sat morn whilst DH stays home with him. He's such a terror. The other day I casually looking around at some ribbon & the sales lady was helping me. Charlie was in the stroller. Then I went & paid for what I wanted & headed out the door. As I did so I trod on something & felt a yank...only to look down & see that Charlie had helped himself to a roll of ribbon off the shelf & no one had noticed. Except for when it was trailling out of the shop

I hope everyone has a lovely sleep tonight

And hope all you pregnant mums are going well. My hats off to you all....we are so very afraid of having another bubs but I don't want a huge age gap. We did talk about it the other day & think by the end of the year we will prob try..perhaps...I dunno

Kel-Everytime I try and take a pic of James he screws his face up really not photogenic just like his daddy..all our wedding pics there was not one good shot of dh?I tried the water in the bottle as well and omg did I hear about it James just would not settle that whole night after that even when I did offer him bottle of milk?

Jen-Don?t feel bad that Beau is a good sleeper?If James was a sleeper believe me I would be letting everyone know how blessed I am..So where are you planning on moving to once your house sells? I hate selling we have sold 3 houses in the past 3 years, mostly due to BAD neighbours now thankfully we have been where we are for 3 years and all is great?.yep am a doula in training just have to attend another 2 births and then I am fully qualified but as you can imagine it is a little hard to attend births when I already have 2 kids to look after but I will get there eventually?I am hoping to get into midwifery next year?

Kristie-I just realized your pregnant as well?I am bugging dh for another baby now but not having much lick he found the whole births way to stressful and the fact that I want to go down a homebirth with midwifes he is defiantly not going to budge?.oh and I can?t believe you said the P word ?pavlova? that is my weakness I am not going to be able to sleep until I get my pav fix now?damn and my lite n easy is arriving tomorrow better send dh down the shop now

Well I felt awful as I decided after much talk here about teething that I should check James?s mouth out and there were 2 of his molors and another one half out?I felt so bad that I have been so grumpy with him during the night because he just was not sleeping?..and ready for a huge surprise!!!he actually went to sleep for both of his naps and even tonight by himself usually I have to rock the cot for at least an hour but he self settled hoping that teething is over for a while and I can get some sleep?

I have found that James just vomits if I give him cow?s milk so don?t know if it means he is allergic to it or if it is just to much for him. I just weaned him off the boob about 3 weeks ago so put him onto a toddler formula I guess I will wait a little longer and then start trying the cows milk again..

Ok very long post sorry ladies?

Erin-must have posted the same time I am so sorry that Charlis is still sick poor boy and poor you it is so hard when you don't have help from the outside I don't have a mum and well my 2 sisters have dissapeared so have no idea where they are and that leaves the in laws but don't get me started on them...

After I had my first she was an absoloute nightmare I think James is a bad sleeper but she was 1 million times worse anyway I was to scared to have another baby wondering how I would cope with another but thankfully James was a little different and i guess at the end of the day we don't have a choice but to cope...

Really hope things get better for you real soon and Charlie is 100% healthy again...

Hello,

Well, we went to day stay at sleep school and I am thoroughly exhausted. Basically they told me that Olivia should be sleeping 2 times a day, but she hasnt done that for about 5 months now. So I gave it a go today. She slept for 40 minutes this morning and when I put her down for the arvo nap, she spent 1.5 hours crying. I told them so. What I did get out of today was that we are doing most things right, although I do spend a little too long in the room with her. Youre supposed to go in, settle and then go out. Go in if it picks up, etc....and I suppose you have to do that until sleep takes over. Am hoping that tonight she is so tired she sleeps through. I was so emotional today that as soon as she started crying, I started bawling. The nurse wanted to send me to a counsellor but I just said, I am tired and pregnant and I have a non sleeping child...I think she got it. She must have gone and looked at my file coz she came back asking about my work (psych nurse) I just fobbed it off...yes I am a psych nurse but I am new at mothering and still learning so I need all the help i can get. OMG I am just rabbiting on. I hope you girls are all ok. I have my scan tomorrow arvo, so hopefully I'll come back more awake and tell you about it, but for now....its good night

Love Melissa

Hi!

Had a nice day but glad my busy week is over as such...Louis had 2yokinder while Dylan went to my SIL's, then they had a play so didn't get home to the arvo..Have chilled out this arvo which has been nice...

Jen - Sorry to hear that Beau was trouble at the shops...I must say I'm pretty lucky most of the time with the boys..I think they just enjoy getting out of the house really...
    My hips really aren't that great - LOL! I make up with it with plenty of other bad things...hehe.
    You don't sound silly at all!!! Gosh, as much as my boys can do my head in sometimes I have warm gushy feelings all the time - Especially as Dylan gets bigger and is becoming more of a little person and can express himself so much better...just wait - I have Louis saying I love you so much today mum - to the moon and stars and dinosaurs and back - Hehe...If thats not enough to make you melt I don't know what will...LOL!! It just seems to get better and better as time goes on (as well as more challenging at times!)

Kel - Thats great you've found some outfits...gosh I wouldn't even know whats in the shops at the moment...It seems like the last few years I've either been in anything bonds or maternity gear - LOl!!
    Glad you got a bit of a sleep in!
    Those pesky hormones really can get the better of us thats for sure!!! I completely understand where you're coming from! It just feels like everything is so much more than it needs to be...\

Erin - Big hugs - I'm so sorry to hear poor Charlie's still in the wars...Good luck with the results! You poor thing having to deal with it all on your own as well...
    Wow on Charlie having all those teeth - thats amazing!!! Hopefully he'll start eating finger food soon - would have to make things a bit easier with his feeding..
    Don't stress about having another bubba...the kids change a lot in the next 12 months..you just do it when your ready - it does take a lot out of you being p/g again so you really need do it when the times right for you!

Yvonne - You dh found the births too stessful??? What about what you went through - LOL!!! I want to go no.4 but it will take a huge battle with dh to get my way...it's just what I've always wanted and I hate the thought of not being able to do it because he doesn't agree - at the same time though I know he can't be too against the idea as it won't help relationship etc...
    LOl at wanting pavlova...
    Wow - I hope James sleeps well for you!! Yeah on more teeth for him!
    Gosh - I can't imagine that it's too good that he vomits milk...Maybe worth getting him checked out for allergies??

Melissa - Wow - day stay sounds intense! I so hope that olivia's sleeps improve for you though...yes people just don't understand the tiredness and the overwhelmed feelings you can have with a little one and being p/g again...Big hugs! I don't blame you for getting upset! It doesn't take me much at the moment...
    Wishing you lots of luck tomorrow for your scan!

Must go to bed soon...am sooo tired! Chat later!

Melissa-where did you go for Oliva's sleep school? lol at you rabbiting makes me feel better that I am not the only one who does this...I remember when i went to a day stay program with dd and the bloody women who ran it was trying to tell me I needed to seek professional help and that I should seperate from my dh WTF was not very happy as you would imagine and she came to this conclusion because i said that my dd came first then my dh and me well way down the chart..ok now i am rabbiting lol

Kristie-my dh actually fainted at ds birth lol..and of course he ended up getting all the attention while i was sitting on the bed with a damn epidural needle sticking out my back begging for someone to help me instead I can laough about it now but at the time not so funny...I know what you mean about wanting another baby and the thought that your dh can decide that grrrr makes me so angry I have always wanted 3 kids and he knew that but i guess he never really wanted kids of course now he would not change that he loves them and can not imagine life without them so i am trying to point out that it would be the same with a 3rd child if he does not give in and say yes I am going to regret it for the rest of my life lol well that is the card i keep playing on him...

Ok i am off to bed before you lovely ladies think i don't have a life...oh wait I don't so far James has not woken up that is amazing from 10 onwards he usually wakes evry hour or so fingers crossed i might just get my first nights full sleep

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast