Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #15

Kris, yeah, a bit of pre labour, though nothing constant. I had some slight contractions the other night which woke me up a few times, though I slept through them ok. Back pains on and off. LOTS of BH, especially with Lily- walking up the stairs with her, lifting her, bathing her, cleaning up after her, playing with her.....it all sets me off. And when bubs is really active I get some BH too. My hips/pelvis are/is achey and cracking alot which happened with Lily's pg too towards the end. I'm hoping it's all going to happen earlier rather than later. Almost 36 wks now so I'm happy for him to come anytime now...though I'd love for it to be 8/8/08!!
    And yes, my DH has been a legend lately. I hope he stays like it. It makes a world of difference for me.

As much as it can be annoying now hopefully it will all mean a nice quick labour!!! I hope for your sake that you don't go overdue - The countdowns definitely on now!! Although a couple more weeks in your tum is probably a good idea....

Hi ladies

Well, today was the funeral. Patrick wore suit pants, white shirt, blue knitted vest and sandals with socks. And a "biker jacket". He was adorable. During the service, he started off with Trev & I, but then took a run around the coffin & alter - so spent the rest of the time with Dad. A lot of people came up to comment how good Pip was, and what a great job of keeping him quiet Dad did!

But that's over now. We're trying to get him to sleep after a day of play and being dragged around by his cousins ..

Kel - hope it settles soon. Yay on your DH!!!

Kris - woohooo on the home! It's the same one, right? Did the other offer not go through, or your counter-offer higher? Either way - YOOOHOOO!!

Jen - your home looks wonderful. Hope B's bum clears up.

Mel - Awwww, a little girl! Great news on the health check, its great that she's healthy. Cloe's nice

Anyhows, I'm off to bed. night all, dream pretty.

Hi Kaz, glad everything went well today and Pip was such a good boy...hope you get a good rest tonight...

Nup..this was a different house...Only 1 street up though! LOL! This one has an extra bedroom and is already reno'd...

Gosh...I should be going to bed soon...probably won't though...LOL! Too busy with my head in a magazine...(the kitchen looks like a pig sty but I can't be bothered cleaning it up...hehe)

Morning girls,

Another early wake up. DH decided that he wanted to come home, aaahh, even though its a good hour and a half drive. He leaves home at 530am and gets home close to 8pm. Just meant this morning I got to wake up at 5 and I cant get back to sleep. Also this little lady in my belly thinks its a great time to party, so am enjoying getting a booting!!! I went to work yesterday and told them that I wont be doing the outreach work. I am trying to get one day a week doing some office work, so hopefully that will come through soon and am quite happy to do that til the end of October/early November. Now I am going to have to pull Olivia out of childcare, coz heres no point in her going 3 days a week. DH is happy about work and childcare. Hes already organising my week for me...maybe you could go swimming on these days and maybe you could do some other stuff on these days!!! Hes so cute!!! I went shopping yesterday to Savers. Picked myself up an $8 black maternity formal dress. I have to find a nice bright tie that can go between my boobs and belly, just for a splash of colour. i also got a maternity top and a small handbag.

Kel- yay at nearly being 36 weeks. Hope that bub of yours comes soon and you have a fantastic labour. I never got any pre labour signs, just lost my plug the night before and was contracting a few hours later and then...plop...out she came. I do remember cleaning madly the day before, just doing odd stuff. I remember cleaning the fit ball!! And pruning my legs, bakini and underarms!!! HHHmmmm. Anyway, you must be tired sleeping through Lil. Hope you had a good sleep last night.

Kris- am sorry to hear about your uncle. its awful when they are in a lot of pain. Glad your headache is getting better. Is your new house up behind Bunnings??? My place is about 20 minutes drive from there. Thats fantastic this one has the extra bedroom and is already renovated. Saves you a lot of hassel.

Kaz- am glad things went well at the funeral. How you doing??

Well....what am i doing today??? Housework!!! Olivia is still asleep. I have to get her ready for childcare, then have to do some grocery shopping...again!!

Have a fun day

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910