Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Babies Born August 1st ~ 15th 2008 #8

you have been a chatty bunch some days its so quiet and other days its so much.

well my store should be on line on or before 28th may BTW that's my bday but im only turning 21 as u don't age more than that when u have kids well that's what my momma always said to me.

VERY exiting for US

I don't think the fascination with the vac ever ends
    Not in this house! Beth is terrified of our vacuum cleaner (admittedly it's a pretty weird looking dyson) and screams when I turn it on. I forgot to mention she's obsessed with accessories - belts, shoes and watches, but especially belts!

Quote Originally Posted by thepixie View Post
    Not in this house! Beth is terrified of our vacuum cleaner (admittedly it's a pretty weird looking dyson) and screams when I turn it on. I forgot to mention she's obsessed with accessories - belts, shoes and watches, but especially belts!
    hehe a real girl, josh was scared of vac and intrigued by the light that shines on floor, i found putting him in the play pen he was fine no more distress i guess thats his comfort zone. before he used to get quite distressed.

Nakita goes to sleep to the sound of the old vacuum cleaner, I haven't tried our new Dyson, still sitting in the box and I really want to get it out and use it but havn't gotten around to it yet... but must in the next few days as we have MG here next Monday for Prem Playgroup and I know they will want the "grand tour"

She had a good sleep last night, but has got a grotty cold, so no prem playgroup today and she better be better by Monday!!! At least I am getting some work done.

Woot!!! I got my stimulus cheque last night!! couldn't come at a better time as I am waiting for my invocie from last month to be paid.... really need that money atm! And while we are still waiting for that *&^%$#@ valuation to happen it is going to be a bit squeezy!!! We are keeping our other house as an investment property and just trying to sort out all the logistics for that as well, but hoping that we might be getting to a point of breaking even with that house, but all is hinging on valuations.... cross your fingers for us!!! Hopefully it sets us up financially so that we are more comfortable to have more bubs before that clock ticks over too much But I expect that it is going to be at least 12 months especially with getting everything settled, put some money away to support me in time off and also get things at work in a position where I am happy for things to work while I am off.

Work has been pretty hectic, lots going on, and the Boss has decided that he will be stepping away from having further involvement with the Developer directly, so I will have to step up to the plate and look after all the extra communication required with upper managment. So less time for designing and more management again... I seem to be doing this everytime.. but at the moment it is really suiting me a lot better, not having to spend hours in CAD I can deal with the work more efficiently and through meetings and phone calls and emails, then just directing my staff what I need from them.

Woo Hoo Squidipa!!! Congrats Hun and wishing you loads of success!!

Wishing you a fabulous and busy weekend end MM!!

MT Nakita loves playging with my keys, the laptop, mouse (both mine and DH's) she still loves the classic toys rings and maracca's also her ring stacker and anything that rattles, she often goeas back to these. Also very ammused by the tupperwaaare drawer, especially little egg cups!!

I have designed a new avatar, but I am worried it is going to look a bit fuzzy... it is just me and N this time as much as I love my DH very much I have decided to simplfy my Av a bit so you can at least see the background but we are still very much together

Best be off and give N her lunch and get a few things sorted as my parents are on there way over for a visit!

PS Sorry for limited personals I still love ya all!!! MWAH!!!

wow vic sounds like things are all falling into place for you congrats

Yeh im getting all exited about my shop

Woo Hoo!!!

Today is my 5th Wedding Anniversary

We have been together for over 11 years too... took us a while to actually tie the knot
    DH cooked me Bcaon and Eggs for breakfast and has showered me with flowers and chocolates
    I am cooking him up a special dinner tonight, with homemade chocolate mousse and fresh berries for desert

Congrats vic thats so good 11 years wow!!! Can i come for desert? ill leave before the kinkies lol

Quote Originally Posted by squidipa View Post
    Congrats vic thats so good 11 years wow!!! Can i come for desert? ill leave before the kinkies lol

Here is the recipe haha!!

Chocolate Mousse
    Serves 4

Ingredients

125g cream cheese
    ? cup sugar
    1 egg
    250g Cadbury? Premium Dark Cooking Chocolate
    600ml thickened cream, lightly whipped

Method

Beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg together until smooth.
    Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave.
    Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir through until well combined.
    Stir in the cream, again stirring until well combined.
    Chill until required.
    Pipe or spoon into glass bowls, chocolate cups or use as a filling for desserts.

I top with a heap of fresh berries, and serve in a brandy balloon

Oops double post

aww bum gotta make it myself lol

I can send some up, not sure how it would make the trip though

Ooh, look at us all online tonight Haven't been to playgroup for a while.. hoping to go next week. Eli got my bug and has had a digusting nose + cough. Seems happy but is off his food (again), oh well he's making up for it with feeds and it's not like he's fading away :P

We finally have teeth! Two came through yesterday. The night before was quite bad. He just wanted to be held/comforted/back-patted for hours and hours or he'd cry. Didn't think to give him pamol, didn't realise it was teething until the next day. But man is his bum raw, poor boy. He hasn't had nappy rash problems before like this.

E is loving swimming! He's had two lessons now and is the most ardent splasher in the group hehe. He's standing for longer periods now by himself, and constantly letting go now of things by himself. Very cute!! He's getting tall too, his hands can *almost* reach the bench.

Thanks for the feedback re: toys. He's quite good at entertaining himself but not with any of his stuff in general. He goes for all my things I don't want him to most of the time heh.

Mwah to all. Congrats Vic for the big anniversary!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post

We finally have teeth! But man is his bum raw, poor boy. He hasn't had nappy rash problems before like this
    Guess K is the last one left now with no teeth, they must be comin soon surely. His bum has been red for ages - have had to start using zinc and castor oil cream and yesterday omg his face broke out in rash somethin' cronic, looked like really bad eczema, was really rough and red. He has been drooling bucket loads so I guess that aint helping either but omg it looked so sore, my poor baby!

I went to the chemist and got some cream, even showed Del (his nurse) and she's like 'ouch thats gotta be hurting. He has a couple of spots on his back now too so I have booked him in to see the doctor on tuesday not sure if there will be much he can do but I thought by at least taking him he can at least view them and try and get to the bottom of what it actually is. The spot he used to have on his butt cheek comes and goes, I'm keeping up with the hydrocortisol cream for now but yeah it appears then disappears, really weird!

Anyways it was an early wake up for me this morning - 3:45am K decided he wanted to get up he's now back in bed; I'm hoping he will sleep for a couple of hours. His day sleeps have been up the [email protected]#k too the last couple of days - only sleeping for 30-40mins when usually he sleeps for an hour and a half, so yeah hoping that this is a sign of teeth coming, one can only hope I guess. It sure has been a test of my patience these past couple of days

Anyways must run and get some stuff done just in case he does wake up soon

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617