Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #15

Aww Trace make sure you dont get sick. Hope 4pm comes quickly for you.

Jo

Thanks Jo,
    I just called Mum & said dont let Indah be fed, full or asleep at 4pm!!!!

I have released some into the loo!

Hehe...not long to go now.

Jo

heheheh Tracy....love the cleavage! I hope you get some release in a couple of hours.

Sorry girls as per usual a quick one ( I am slack!).

Got the call from daycare and had to pick the miss up as she was hysterical ...by the time I got back there she was all red eyed and swollen. It so breaks my heart sending her to daycare!. They said she was not well at all and I should take her home...since being home she has been as happy as a lark!. I mean she is unwell as she has an ear infection but I also think she is having a little trouble settling into daycare ..poor baby!

Well better run as I have a report to do before she wakes up ...anything else I can do tonight when she goes to bed!.

I tell ya my new goal in life is to find something I can do that means she does not have to go to daycare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But with two morgages , car repayments , rent ect ect that is a lot of mulla to make up!

Oh Cass, Hope Kaitlyn is ok and you can sort something out with work. Hopefully it was just a one off bad day with the ear infection.

Tracey - LOL at thowing your liquid gold down the loo! Hope Indah is hungry for you this afternoon.

Alex - The pic of Jack is sooooooooooooo cute! And don't worry, I can't walk anywhere fast these days!

Jo - I had 2 BH close together while walking around Big W and thought 'Uh oh I think I should go home', but nothing since so thankfully a false alarm. So cute re Sammy and the shoes! Glad you had a nice night last night.

Brooke - Thank goodness for no PE. No rest up still ok!

Tanya - Hi! Yeah I'm a slacker and haven't fixed my ticker yet!

Ok Lucie will be awake soon so better run. Oh all the neighbours (average age here in Ballina is like 70, we live in a townhouse complex and we are the youngest by about 50 years - no joke) are outside gossiping and complaining about this and that. They painted the locums outside light black because they left it on, and now they are complaining about someone who has left their car in visitors. I swear they have nothing better to do! Hurry up and stop rain so they can go and play lawn bowls again!

HA HA HA HA!!! You gotsa love the Elderly!!!

My boobies rae really starting to ache!!! OOOh it's gonna be 22degrees here in Melb on Friday..> maybe I'll be too sick from swollen choozies to work!!! HA HA HA!

OOOPs gotta go again!

PMSL Soph...wow.....hope they have all toddled off to play bowls!!!!OHHH at the bh too bet that gave you a fright...ya never know they might start up again. Have you had any dreams about what you are having? Last night I had a dream I had another little boy which was interesting.

Cass Im so sorry about Kaitlyn. I hope you can come to something that is going to work out for you all...it must just break your heart. Can you get rid of a mortgage or something?? I dont know..i can understand just how heartbreaking it must be

Awww Trace...not long to go now!!!!

Jo

Nup oldies are still knocking on each other's doors gossiping. Very funny. So hope I can BF this bub cos then I can sit on the sofa with my boobies out and they will all be too embarrased to look in our window then (waiting for a tonne of plants to grow and give us some more privacy).

Tracey - You NEED a day off honey!

Jo - No more dreams......You planning on having another bub? I think I have asked before but can't remember.

Lucie is awake....gotta run and post fathers day card before rain comes again........

PHEW!!!! I made it to Indah & she has gulper parts of both boobs to give me enough relief!!! Poor bubba probably as full as a goog now!!!!!

Ok now getting ready to take maddy to school production again!!!!

What a relief that must be Trace lol. Have fun tonight!

Hehe at the plan Soph to keep the oldies at bay!!! No plans for nother bub here.

Jo

Tracey - Glad Indah was hungry for you!

Jo - I don't know how you cope with so many kids already! Ah you and Storm are truley supermums.

Well Muffett slept until 6am :eek: What bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off her milk but ah well, can't have it all!

Indah slept til 6am too, but at my sisters she slept til 7:30am... Must be that she hears us when we get up for work???

Best go get ready!

Hey girls!

Working in the office today ...I am driving everyone nuts with my coughing and it is only 745am!. I have a big meeting today with about 10 people and I am going to be coughing all the way through it ...great ...considering I am meant to be running it with the sales director...going to look wonderful!.

Jo we are trying to sell our investment unit ...but as we bought it in Sydneys peak and now we are trying to sell it with the market being up the S**ter....we have already decided to make a 10% loss on it ...which means we will still owe 10% of its value on it ...but we can offset that against our home which means we dont have to pay the cash . But the problem is still no one wants it!!!!!!!!! We started trying to sell it when I was 3months pregnant...man oh man!.I told DH after the next bub I want to be home longer...so we will have to sell a car and live with one for him (work) and just make sacrifices....oh gosh ...wanna be with my gal :-)

Soph the oldies sound soooo funny! . We used to have some of those in our appartment block hehe. One of them used to come drunk as a skunk to the bodycorporate meetings. I only went to a few as their was a division them ..and the young ones who they consider were 55 and under hahahaha.

Trace I am glad your boobies are feeling better!. How nice would it be to have a bubba that slept until 730am every morning ahhhhh.

Well the miss is off to daycare today. After I picked her up yesterday we had the most wonderful day ...playing ....she even ate a full bowl of orange , strawberry and watermellon! I was so proud of her. I know she will settle to daycare .....but gosh she so much loves being at home with mummy .....Anyway ...2 days until the weekend YAYAYA.

HOpe you girls all have a great day ....I best be off as Thurs and Friday ( mostly Friday) are a write off for me ....so busyyyyyyy

Yay for a sleep in Soph lol. I actually was thinking of you early this morning at 5 when I was feeding Sammy thinking uh uh no way could i get up now lol.

Trace glad you are all good in the boobie dept... she must have had a ball with all that milk. Sammys so funny and he snuggles into position when he wants boobie...as soon as we say do u want bu bu (its hard to write how we say it) he starts smiling and snuggling and doing those little noises)Sooo cute.

Cass its a tough one isnt it..the sacrifices we have to make eh. I thank god that our commitments arent that high and I have the luxury of staying home. Your day after daycare sounds great too..hope shes fine today..wow you have a busy week dont you.

Hello everyone else...hope you are all well. Sammys sick. He has the most horrendous cough and last night was soo hot and hard to settle poor little munchy. I actually had him up on a pillow trying to see if that would help...poor bubba. Its horrible having sick kids.

Jo

HI girls
    How is everyone today?
    Cass - how was ur meeting? Hope ur cough held off for u...hope it goes really soon - as well as Kaitlyn's ear infection. Poor darling
    Jo - Great to hear u enjoyed a night out with friends...and good on Sammy for being such a good boy without Mum!
    Trace - oohhhh - do u think the sore boobies were just from being overfull or is there maybe the possibility of a bub in the making just yet???!!!! Love having u in TTC and b/feeding too Oh and i love ur new avatar - *wholf whistle*
    Brooke - great to hear that all is going well for ur preg. Send lots of hugs to Charli for us to help her get better.
    Soph - oooohhhh how exciting with those close BH's ......tick, tick, tick!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bec - it was great to meet u and Josh at the meet the other day...i think i have a little fan - he was sooooo adorable!
    Alex - yeah i love that pic in ur ticker too - such a cutie.
    Fletch - feeling much better today re FIL and arguing with Paul. Thanks Just at an emotional time of the month realising that i'm prob having an anovulatory cycle....got my hopes up WAY too high that it'd happen straight off again. Well the goal has always been by the end of the yr so maybe in the next few months. I've got my chart link up now if u want to have a sqizz and tell me what u - or anyone - thinks. I'm thinking i'll ditch the charting next month though as it's just getting a bit stressful anticipating ovulation, temp rises.... Should just do like i did with Ella and take it as it comes - no pressure! Oh - how funny - just had a big 'phantom' kick - lol!!!!!!!!
    Well - hello to anyone i missed - have a wonderful day everyone!

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567