Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #15

WTG Rae!!!! hee hee...
    I think you should not invite Fletch in future if she's gonna dob!!!

LOL.....

What's with my bubba?? She is refusing to sleep during the day!! I had her asleep in my arms after a booby fedd placed her in cot & usually she'd be out like a light, but nope screamed like a crazed maniac, so I got her out & cuddled in & fell asleep in my arms si put her in cot & again within seconds was a maniac... Have tried 2 more times in the last hour & nope she's just hysterical!!!!!

Awww poor Indah Trace. Maybe shes having a bit of separation anxiety.

Jo

Happy Birthday Maria! Hope you enjoyed your party!

Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope Charli's party went well and you both had a lovely day today!

and...

Happy Birthday Joshua! Thank you for a great year, my gorgeous little guy!

Happy Birthday gorgeous little Josh. Hope it was a wonderful day for you sweetheart and Bec I hope it wasnt too emotional for you. Hope it was a beautiful day filled with lots of wonderful memories. How fantastic is it that it fell on a weekend where you could both be there with him together. Cant wait to hear all about it.

Louise hope it was a wonderful day for little Maria. Hope she was spoiled with lots of hugs kisses and pressies! I know you are leaving for a holiday soon but hope you get a chance to pop in here and tell us all about your princesses birthday!

Brooke hope you had a lovely day and were spoilt rotten!

We have had a fantastic day today. Lots of lovely family time. We took the kids to feed the ducks this morning. Sammy was more intent on eating the bread instead of feeding it to them though! This arvo we went 4 wheel dving down the beach. It was such a blast. Sammy ended up eating so much sand funny little boy!

Hope youve all had a lovely weekend

Jo

Morning everyone!

Firstly big happy birthdays for yesterday for Josh, Maria and Brooke. Hope you all had a lovely day. Bec and Louise - hard to believe they are 1 isn't it? Hope the little 'uns had a very fun day.

Jo - Your day sounds like fun. Sammy is funny with the bread and sand!So glad it wasn't Jess re-hurting herself, still not fun for anyone though.

Fletch - How is Zane's ankle? All better now?

Tracey - Did you get Indah to sleep in the end?

2 early mornings for us again Yesterday at 4.30 and today just after 5am. After 5am I can handle. Urgh I hope it ends soon! Thing is Lucie's day sleeps have been awesome - at least an hour (more likely 1.5-2) both morning and afternoon. Do you think she could be sleeping too much during the day? It doesn't make any difference if we put her to bed a bit later though. I'm not sure....And it's not daylight here yet so that can't be it

Off to clinic again today. Bub is moving like crazy! If it can hang in there for another 1.5 weeks I will be happy. I'm 37 weeks 6 days today - when I was induced with Lucie, so this will be the most pregnant I have been LOL. Hopefully going longer than I did with her will mean a bigger stronger bubba.

WOOOO HOOOOO

Too Josh & Maria... Hope you both had the best 1st birthday celebrations EVER!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you also Brooke...!!!!

Indah slept for about an hour in the pram when we went to the shops (I bought her a Barney telephone) & she fell asleep hugging it!!!
    Then we picked up maddy she had slept over at my sisters & then we went home & I baked about 60 mini quiches for Indah's birthday party, starting to get some finger foods into the freezer... Then the girls had a long soak in the bath together Indah goes nuts in the bath sliding all over putting her face in the water & squealing, she screams when you take her out though! Then she went to bed & cried a bit but soon fell asleep & woke at 7am this morning... so maybe it was just because I was home with her??? She wont go to Dh after work, she pushes him away & calls out 'Mum, Mum, Mum!!!!'
    So maybe it is a seperationg thing? Although she's fine with my Mum & Sis...?
    Dh is home today & they are gonna finish the front garden, then I'll get pic's & add them to the site!!!

OOOh... I panicked yesterday, Dh's sister sent an e-mail saying Mum & Dad (in Bali) are organising their stuff now & want to come to Aus late Oct!!!
    Thank goodness I only have to keep the secret til next Sunday!!!!!

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry i have been absent for sooooo long....just been flat out.

to Josh and Maria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was a wonderful day for u all Bec and Louise!!!!
    Ella had a wonderful birthday and party on Sat.....can't believe it's all over. Just realised i'll have to chang my sig Hope Charli and Lucie had a terrific day too!
    Oh and yes Fletchy dobbed me in...i did have a few drinks - well more than a few (wasn't exactly drunk though ) We all had a great time!!!

Brooke - congrats on reaching 12 weeks...that's flying by!
    Trace - what a wonderful gift idea for ur DH!!!!!

Still waiting for ovulation...think maybe tomorrow as temps are at an all time low today. Beginning to get impatient!!! Got a good feeling about this month though - and been having plenty of baby dreams!

Will go and change my sig now and will pop back in later. Have a good day everyone!

OOOH, you look after yourself Brooke!!!!!

Maria & Josh & Brooke too!!! Hope you all had a lovely pressie filled day!

I cant believe that all the IL's still haven't acknowledged Zaccie's birthday

Oh Brooke, look after yourself forget the DNA people right now & concentrate on YOU.

Um ma Rae, you are so dobbed on !! Glad you had a great day celebrating !

Trace, Hope Indah is better today.

Jo, wow at 4wd on the beach, you lucky, lucky thing, I've always wanted to do that!!!!!

Errr At the early mornings Soph, I honestly don't know how you do it.

Less than 2 hours til Amy gets her braces, Poor mite.

I ended up having a disastrous weekend, with DH's work car, it broke down on me. then when Dh went to fix it , it started first kick :mad: I guess it just doesn't like me. He used my car for work this morning, so I took his down the street, & yup, it broke down AGAIN.......wtf is up with that???????? So I left it there. *****y car.
    DH will be home soon, Amy insists he takes her for her braces, so he can deal with his crappy ass car then I am so mad, just to make things worse, it rained on the way home.
    And Zac fell over this morning & cut his chin, BLOOD!!! yikes. he didn't even cry though.He is becoming so brave & tough. Not like his mummy at all.

Awww Brooke...hope everything is ok honey. Grrr at the stress from your family..so not ok. Let us know how the party went and how you are feeling when you get a chance wont you. Hppe Charli has a big sleep for you today. Its such a lot for them to deal with ..birthdays isnt it! So much excitement.

Storm you poor thing..what a pain. Silly car! What a brave boy little Zaccie is! Id probably freak if I saw blood! I hope Amy goes ok with her braces. How does she feel about it? I cant believe your inlaws either ....Grrr. Mind you my FIL hasnt seen Sammy yet and hasnt seen Olivia since she was 3! Hes stuck in his own little world and doesnt realise just how much hes missing out on. Its awful how as some people get older they just get more and more rigid!

Rae good for you for having a few drinks. Its your time to celebrate as well! Hope little Ella loved all the attention and had a fabulous day. Goodluck in getting some bd action too...hope this month is your month!

Oh WOW Trace....only a few more days to keep the secret for...you are doing an amazing job..I would have blabbed for sure!!!

Wow Soph...its sooooo close now ...i cant believe that any time now you are gonna be holding a new little bubs..blue bubs i think!!! Im getting soo excited about it..i cant imagine how you must be feeling!!!

We have been for a lovely walk today. Sammy found his walker too and wanted to get in it funny boy. Couldnt move very fast in it though..dont know what he was thinking! He is powering around the house walking now. Its amazing just how quick they get in such a short amount of time.

Jo

devastated Mum here No braces, they are fitiing her with one of those gronky head braces in 3 weeks. my oh my, why her?????????????

Oh no Storm. What do you mean by the head braces?

Jo

Ahhhh families eh, sounds like there are a few around here that aren't so good. Hope all the family issues sort themselves out soon.

Brooke - Hope you are all ok and that your BP is fine and no sign of Mr PE. That's not what you need at all honey. Just try and take things as easy as possible, and know we are all here for you.

Storm - Is the head brace just the one they wear at night? Was she disappointed she didn't get braces? Poor Zac and his chin, but what a brave boy you have. Grrrr at DH's car too.

Jo - Sammy sounds very cute running all around the place. I can't believe I will be holding a new bubba soon too. Crazy! Glad you had a nice walk, do a few km's for me please!

Rae - Good on you for having a few drinks, that's the way matey! Glad the party was a success.

Tracey - Wow it's amazing you can keep the secret. Does Maddy know? Is she not tempted to blab?

Had clinic appt today. Bit of a scare because midwife thought bub had turned breech and had to get a second opinion. If so I would have been having a c-section pretty much in the next few days. No thanks, I don't have any help yet and want to avoid that if possible because it would be a nightmare with a bubba and Lucie to take care of. Thankfully though the other midwife said nup, head still down, still 4/5 engaged. Hang in there bubba.

Lucie is being a clingy munchkin today and on hunger strike. Think something must be going on with the other 2 molars 'cos she's really out of sorts - she won't let me near her mouth for a gander though.

Ok gonna go and do dinner before DH and Lucie get back from their walk.

Hope you are all well.

Oh gosh Soph thank goodness bubs isnt breech. That must have given you a shock! Bugger Lucie is on hunger strike..

Jo

Phew Soph glad bub's isn't breech!!
    Last post was a bit of a shocker, sorry ladies, just feeling depressed about the hole situation now, i am not sure what the deal is, only ever get 1/2 answers off Dh, but this "thing" she will wear for 6 months & see if it moves her jaw back, then braces, not sure if it is ful time, I can't imaging it being so, next time I take her though, no matter what, I need the answers front up, not 2nd hand. So sorry about my last post.... please forgive me, just feeling really bummed. Plus ZAccie fell over again today , on the cement & scratched all his face, wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa I need to forget this day.

Oh Storm - so sorry ur feeling so down...poor Amy She'll be ok...the 6 months'll fly by. And u can vent to us any old time. Give Zaccie hugs for us for his sratched face.

Soph - soooo glad bubs isn't breech - what a relief. Hope Lucie's molars stop causing u all grief soon.

Jo - so funny that u mentioned Sammy cruising around in his walker all day cause Ella has this little push thing (the one in my ticker) and today she has been cracking me up as she's been almost running about with it - soooo fast, laughing her little head off. She's so proud of herself

Brooke - isn't the meet-up tomorrow???? I hope so otherwise i've missed it. Sorry ur fam is being a pain in the butt again.

Fletch - can i still meet at urs tomorrow about 10:30-11am and follow u to the meet up (that's if it wasn't today).

Storm dont you worry at all. Vent away all you like. I can imagine the shock. I hope the next 6 months fly by. At least it might be finished before high school next year? Poor little Zaccie..give him a big hug from me wont you.

Rae love the new piccie of miss grown up Ella. Gorgeous little dress she has on. Are you gonna do a webpage? Be lovely to see some more piccies. Yaay at hooting around on the pusher!

Jo

Hi Girls ....sorry it has been a long time between posts !. We are all sick her ...mmmm what is new....we are coughing our heads off and all have conjunctivitus...care of ...thats right daycare!. NOt that I blame daycare obviously but this is now 7weeks straight that we have been sick with something ....poor Kaitlyn is so not herself and really who can blame her!

Brooke and Storm I hear you on the family front ...my ILs are my issue!. And I have to see them on Sunday for Fathers day.....first time we have been invited over since January...I pushed hard for DH to start speaking with them again so I am glad he is ...but I still am allowed to find them unbearable sometimes hehe.

Storm I hope little Zaccie is ok ....Kaitlyn feel between the TV stand and glass coffee table and caught her chin..big graze! Plus with the conjunctivitus she looks like she has a black eye :-( So I hear ya on the injury front!. And dont worry you can vent to us anytime!

Soph your ticker FREAKED me out! ....it said I am 4days old and I thought you had your new little bubba !....But I think it has just gone backwards for Lucie hehe. Cant believe your little one will be here soon!

Jo that is so cute Sammy walking around in his walker hehehe.

WEll I am off as Grays anatomy is about to start and I have to paint my nails before I go to bed . I am sick ..DH is sick and hte princess is sick so I am sure it will be a long night.

Hard to imagine this time last year I was in the first stages of labour!!!!!!!!!!!...I had just painted my nails and was watching 60minutes when my waters broke ..well not really broke but leaked ...and I thought mmmmI have never wet my pants before heheheh to much information!. Anyway by about 1030pm we were at the hospital and 26.5hours after my first labour pain Kaitlyn arrived! I remember the excitment as I went into labour just knowing how my life was about to change and how much I was looking forward to having my own little baby!

Well we are going to set up the ball pit we bought her tonight and see her face light up when she comes into the loungeroom tomorrow and sees something new!..the rest we will wrap and she can open them !.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast