Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #15

Default Babies Born August 2005 #15

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - astrolady@bellybelly.com.au

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy christy7@bellybelly.com.au
    Sherie sherie.brown@bigpond.com
    Lea 13 lea13@bellybelly.com.au

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

August '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Jo_gee
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 2nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4180g (9,4) Length 53cm, Head Circumferance 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Samuel Luke
    Baby's Website:http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joanddarren/
    Health Concerns: NIL
    Notes: perfect lil happy feeder born via c section
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Storm
    State: N.S.W
    Baby's DOB: 9th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3290 (7.2)- Length 52cm- Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Zachary
    Baby's Website: nope, sorry
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) heart murmur & a hydrocele
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced by arm, due to 2 vessel cord

Forum Name: Aussienic
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 22nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 9oz Length - 49cm Head Circ -
    Baby's Name: Jacob Riley
    Baby's Website: na
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: A very healthy bub.. Still breastfeeding and growing beautifully. He was born via C/s at 38 weeks due to GD and me having a large baby previously. He was in SCN for 4 days due to low blood sugars and Jaundice

Forum Name: Wheatie (Soph)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lucie Maria
    Baby's Website: Not yet!
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Was induced due to high BP. Lucie went back into hospital less than 24 hours after coming home as she wasn't feeding - turns out she was jaundiced and needed some tanning time! Mum now expressing and bottlefeeding as confidence was seriously dented!!!

Forum Name: B456
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 24/8/05
    Baby's Stats: 3230 grams, 51cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby Name(s): Charlotte
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Silent reflux
    Notes: Born by c-section under a general anasethic (epidural did not work). I had preeclampsia - C/s was elective. She is bottle fed and is 'hyper alert'.

Forum Name: iluvella
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB:24.8.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2.170kg (4 pound 12), 44.5cm, 31cm
    Baby's Name: Ella Hollie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: is currently having major allergic reactions to all dairy - rashes, swelling of eyes and throat, blistering
    Notes: Ella was born premmie at 34 weeks due to a severe placenta abruption. Delivered through emergency c/s. Spent only 3 weeks in NICU and apart from recent food allergies has been developing really well and reaching all the correct milestones!
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Forum Name: Janene_87
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 26.08.2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3925g or 8lb 90z Length - 53cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Hannah Paige
    Baby's Website: www.babyhomepages.net/mybabyhannah/
    Health Concerns: Mild Excema
    Notes: Happy, Healthy little girl.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: kitten2b
    Baby's DOB: 27th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Maria Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) 5 weeks 4 days early.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3.5weeks in newborn care.

Forum name: Bec77
    Baby's DOB: 27 August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight: 1796g / 3lb15oz - Length: 46cm - Head Circ: 31.7cm
    Baby's Name: Joshua Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuamichael
    Health Concerns: Nil
    Notes: Joshua was born @ 32+4. He spent 4 weeks in special care but is fine now!

Forum Name: Mummy2Kaitlyn ( Cass)
    State: Sydney
    Baby's DOB: 29th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - Weight 4.154Kg/9pound 2Oz , 52Cms long
    Baby's Name:Kaitlyn Ava
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Suffering from the "flat head Syndrome" that seems to have come about due to the SIDS sleep on the back recommendation. We just narrowly avoided having to be fitted with a helmet to correct it last week ...phew ...always get a second opinion!. Other then that she is a healthy little bubs!
    Notes: 26.5 Hour labour ....lonnnggg, she was a very big bubs so took a little while to make her way out!. And when she arrived she looked like a little Budda with her fat rolls. SOOO cute!.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread found HERE.

Afternoon all!

Cass - In total I reckon it was 2 weeks before the diarrohea cleared up totally. I kept trying to put her back on full formula but the diarrohea wouldn't go. I think someone posted in the General Baby bit about Gastro and that the bugs feed off the lactose or something. Not sure Maybe just gradually increase it and see how you go. Hope she's 100% soon - but if she's wanting to start the feeding frenzy it's a pretty good sign she's well on the mend.

Hi Jo! My sis is here 1-3 Sept, MIL and FIL 5-19 and my mum 19-28 then DH is on hols for 2 weeks (plus probably 2 weeks off before that on paternity leave). Hope Darren likes his new job!

Rae - Good luck TTC this week! And a perfect b'day present I say. Lucie was conceived on my birthday and this bub only a few days after. The family joke is that that's the only time DH and I BD all year LOL!

Brooke - Charity sounds like a great idea. So sorry your family stuff isn't happier.

Tracey - I got one of the plug things but haven't tried it. Think they are meant to be good though.

Nic - Have a great day tomorrow and give your boy a big smooch from all of us!

Appt went well. Midwife said that she doesn't think baby will be a small one. Yay - I want a bigger stronger baby than Lucie, and hopefully not the associated feeding probs I had with her. Just picked up her birthday presents....she's in her cot but not happy Jan....better go and get her.......

Hi !!
    Selfish, quick post from me,
    U/s went well bubby all perfect.
    It's a GIRL!! Woo hoo!!

Awwww thanks Fletch.

Oh Storm....yaayyy...congrats honey...im so happy for you ...so is this Emily Rose??

Jo

Thanks Ladies!!
    Not too sure on Emily Rose though, I do love Lily, perhaps Lily Tai?????

Ohhhhh congrats on ur pink bubba Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And both of those names are beautiful

Happy Birthday to Hunter!!, for yesterday, Where ever you are Mel, hope you all had a lovely day!!

Opps Brooke, didn;t mean to make your mind up for you!! Will sent you a PM with the doc now, just gotto remember his name!

Do you realise that there are 3 birthdays this Thursday & they are all girls? OMG

Glad your visit with the midwives went well Soph, gee, not long to go now!!

Our weekend away was great, a bit on the cold side, but Zac was awesome. Was really shocked that he was the only one who slept all night! Then he went to sleep in the porta cot at the BBQ area, what a good boy he is!!

Hi to everybody!!

Oh wow Storm - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love both the names - gorgeous.

Storm I love the names..so pretty. Must be so exciting for you now to know.

Wont be long Brooke til you can find out too

And Soph you will have your little bundle in your arms before that..wow...lots going on in here!

How are the birthday preparations going for Miss Ella, Miss Lucie and Miss Charlotte??

It has been pouring down with rain today ...its so heavy so cant really go for a walk. Sammy is still very snotty poor darling so isnt feeling his best. Hes just hooting around now ..really now crawling at all anymore and isnt he just so proud of himself. Weve been encouraging him to sit in the bath cos he wants to keep standing so now hes finally got it and will go to stand and we say oh no darling we sit in the bath...and he sits down and claps his hands (we clap for everything good!). Funny boy!

Hope you are all having a lovely day

Jo

HI guys, just dropping in to say congrats Stormie on a little GIRL!

Also to wish the lovely ladies with birthdays on Thursday a MILE HIGH PARTY! And make it all PINK!

Hey Divvy!!!

Hi all, just busy little bee's... Rae hope your catching sperm & eggs & shaking them up to make a good baby mix!!!

Storm Woo hoo on a pink bundle.... Those names are gorgeous......

Jo bummer about the weather, good day to snuggle up instead!!!

Soph, Hope all is good & Lucie is ggreat today...

Brooke hope all is good at your place & Charli & baby are all happy littleun's today.

Fletch, hope Zane is well & happy today...

Bec, How's Josh, I hope he is happy & having a lovely day today...

Happy Birthday Jacob, Hi Aussienic hope the birthday boy is having a blast!!!!

Cass, how is Kaitlyn, still enjoyiong Child care??

Alex & Jack, what you 2 up too today???

Ok have I got you all done...

If not apologies... I am still trying to work out how to fit the 2 girls in 1 room with all their clothes & junk that girls have!!!!

WOW storm ...a little princess how exciting!. i LOVE the name Lily!.

Jo I hear you on the standing in the bath ...it is Kailtyns favourite thing to do .

Hi everyone else...just a quick on as I finish work at 4pm.

Kaitlyn did her first non-water poo this morning ....DH and I actually cheered hahaha. We have had two nights of waking every 45minutes as toofies 7 & 8 make an appearance. Now that she seems to be on the mend a cold has take hold ..arghhhh. Anyway she is off to daycare again tomorrow so we will see how she goes this week.

The rat saga continues ....we heard one enter the roof last night!. So hears hoping that there is enough bait left to kill him. I can see that this is going to be an ongoing issue as they have not blocked whereever they are getting in . Gosh I cant wait to get out of this house from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all well ....any more news on our Monday meet up????

Thanks Divvy! I'm pretty excited. Or should I say tickled pink???

Oh no Cass, rats still? They are discustable, we get the odd ones in our aviary & man they are h u g e !! Yay for Kaitlyn having normal pooh's again!!

Hi all, I have to go, nothing worse then getting interrupted. poo!!

Awww Cass I cant believe you still have rats..you poor thing you are holding up well...i would be livid! Yay for the normal poos though...what a relief..hope she has a lovely day at daycare tomorrow.

Jo

Ahhhh Cass the rats! Hope they make a speedy find of the remaining bait. Yay for solid poopas! We were the same with Lucie, very funny!

Tracey - Have Maddy and Indah spent the night in the same room yet? Maddy must be soooo excited!

Jo - Hope the rain has stopped and you can get outside. It was 27 here yesterday and another balmy day today!

Hi everyone else! Sorry busy day. Got a cake to make as my little princess will be 1 tomorrow along with Ella and Charli. I'm making a '1' shaped cake. Party is tomorrow with 4 other mums and 5 other kids (4 other 1 year olds and a 3 year old)

Went for a walk into town yesterday - last time I do that before I pop! It's all flat but all up would have been about 7km (plus running after muffet in the park), didn't think I was going to make it home :eek: D day could be any time now I guess, 37 weeks 1 day. But please stay put bub for at least another 2 weeks

Hi girls ,

Thanks girls on all your happy poo thoughts ...but we are back to square one! had another bad poo this morning...will it ever end! Plus she is now sick with a really bad cold. I feel so bad for the poor little baby as it is never ending at the moment for her.

Soph I cant believe it is so close until your new little bundle arrives....so exciting!

Just hired some chairs for Kaitlyns bday as so far we are up to 35 Adults , 10 babies and 4 teens ..wow!

Well better get some work done ...hey all the other girls!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast