Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #15

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kaitlyn Hope its a wonderful day sweetheart. Cass the ball pit sounds fantastic. Bet she loves it! Cant wait to hear all about it!!! Hope you are all feeling better soon. Cant believe its the last of our August bubs birthdays!

Jo

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Hope you have a marvellous birthday and feeling a lot better. Cass - you poor things, hopefully with the warmer weather everyone will be healthy again in no time.

Storm - Don't worry about your post, that's what we are here for! Can you ring the dentist/orthodontist and ask a few more questions? Hope Zac is ok, poor little mite.

Rae - I reckon you are in the early stages of pg brain with not being sure when the meet is LOL.

Jo - Yeap a big relief that bub isn't breech!

Hi Fletch!

Hi everyone else!

4am wake up this morning :eek: I tried for half an hour to settle her, then gave in and gave her her bottle and put her back to bed. Thankfully she went down for another hour. She didn't have much at all for dinner, just a bottle last night so she was probably hungry.

Woke at 3am thinking it was the start of bubba's arrival too - had a few little pains. Thankfully they went away after a while though. Another 8 days and it can happen, just not yet!

Thanks Storm ,Fletch and Soph!

I left the little miss playing with Daddy in her new ball pit ..she LOVES IT!. Funny thing is when you blow it up it is meant to be round but it is all over the place and not round at all. But thankfully Kaitlyn is not worried. She was so cute as we gave her the other pressies to open and about halfway through ripping the paper up she spotted the ball pit. So she started grunting at us as if to say look look what is that! then she raced over and wanted in straight away! I love it when you buy them something they really enjoy.

So today DH and Kaitlyn are going to come into meet me for lunch , that is after he takes her to the Dr as she got worse over night and was coughing all night. Poor bubba. But I just keep saying as long as it is not life threatening I am happy.....You hear about all the really sick bubbas and I am happy to get the viruses...we can deal with those!.

I hope all you ladies have a lovely day ....Soph you try and take it easy !....if you start cleaning the oven then panick hehehehe.

Have a lovely day Cass. A few friends have a ball pit for their little ones too, and they all talk about how it's not round but it looks round on the box LOL! Mmmm cleaning the oven? Nup but I'm desperate to get my washing done (and it's pouring) and getting impatient about my new blinds, might go and mop the floors and clean the windows......

KAITLYN Hpe you all have a wonderful day!

Hi everybody!!

Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a wonderful day honey bunch - and u too Cass

A huge to you Kaitlyn!!!!! and also a belated birthday to Josh, Maria and Ella too, cause I missed u guys!! Stoooopid internet keeps disconnecting and I have to wait ages to get on again!!!!!!

Storm, hope u gets some answers from the dentist and Jess is ok too.. Poor vegemite..

Soph, try not to clean too much, u don't want bubba making an early apperance!!! And glad to hear that Lucie is alright on the bottles atm. How bout the solids??

Sorry but I've gotta go cause Jack is pulling my arms off the keyboard!!!He wants brekky!!!!

Hi to everyone else and be back later, internet permitting!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day & Cass I hope your all feeling better soon...

Poor Sop-h what a scare, thankfully bubs is still in the right possie!

Storm, I think I'd call the dentist too...

Hi to everyone else, I wanna get this work done, but hope your all GREAT!!!!!

Cass I hope Kaitlyn is having a lovely day. Your lunch sounds lovely. Bet she will love it.

Storm can you ring and ask exactly what the deal is with Amy and her braces. Its always hard getting it second hand especially from men. I like all the details and they breeze over the general idea.lol.

Rae and Fletchie hope you have a nice meet up.

Awww Soph....getting impatient about washing eh...ohh...maybe its sign!!!We are gonna be scrutinizing your every move from now on lol.

Nice of you to pop in Alex. How are you party plans for Jack coming along?

Sammy is climbing now:eek: We have a cubby house on stilts and he thinks hes a big boy and tries to climb up it! Freaks me out...so now i have to be even more vigilant when we are outside as hes so quick

bbl...wants boobie for bed.

Jo

OOOH forgot to tell you I didnt get a +OPK last night but still DTD & I ampretty certain it was a holey one coz there was um .... fluids......

Sorry if TMI!

thanks for all the bday wishes girls ! . She seems to have changed just today ....my girl getting so big!

Cass - Glad you had a nice day!

Tracey - Wohooohoooo for holes! Maybe DH will get another suprise when he gets back from Indo!

Brooke - How did you go at the doc? How is your BP?

Jo - Ahhhh with the climbing I suppose come an entire new batch of bruises and sores! What a cutey big Sammy is.

Alex - Hope your net gets fixed soon. Lucie is still slow on the solids. I really think she prefers to graze all day than have 3 big meals - just her I guess.

Storm - How's the baby bump coming along?

Rae - How's the beautiful Ella today?

Morning everyone else.

Well a much more civilised 5.30am wake up this morning. That I can definately handle. She slept soundly from 7.15 and is so much happier this morning. Managed to get a decent amount of food into her last night - think that really is the key to a bit longer in bed! Mind you I was awake from 4-5am chanting in my head 'Sleep, sleep, sleep' hoping to send telepathic messages to Lucie. Motherhood makes you do insane things I think!

MORNING!

I feel all out of sorts today (and full in the boozies!)
    Indah slept at my sisters last night as we had Maddy's school production & didnt get home til almost 10pm! so instaed of taking her out in the cold my sis offered to have her, but that meant I dropped her off yesterday morning before work & wont see her til tonight after work & I never realised how much milk I was still making, it squirted all over the shower!!!!
    I am gonna ask mum to bring Indah to me for lunch so I can feed her & see her & squeeze her!!!! hee hee Atleast i know she is happy at my sisters, she adores my nephew & he seems to have a special bond with her as he is almost 9 but sists & plays with her all the time & she beams when he is around!!! He had a curriculum day yesterday & was stoked Indah was there!!! hee heee

YAY Lucie now try to sleep til 6am tomorrow sweetheart!!! hee hee @ being awake anyways Soph!

Glad you & Kaitlyn & DH had a good day & she's a big girl now!!!

Fletch, awesome that the meets are getting bigger!!!

Tracey - Don't squirt all over work, it would bring a new meaning to the 'dairy milk' chocolate LOL! Great that Indah is so happy with your sister, must make life a bit easier for you.

Muffet is in bed. Amazing how much they understand now don't you think? Now I ask Lucie around nap time "Are you ready for sleepy bye-byes?' and she walks around to the stair gate waiting for me. I put her down and there's not a wimper! Same thing at shower time and bath time, she understands and goes there herself.

Determined to get out of the house today but it's still raining. Lucie and I were going insane yesterday inside all day, but I'll just chuck the storm cover on the pram and head to the shops. Fresh air will do us good.

Soph... I paniced when I saw your ticker!! I thought you had had the baby but I realize you have it for Lucie... it says she is 6do!! LOL

GL and labour vibes for you

Tanya

Brooke, glad to hear your BP is good and no PE!! Hope Charli's flu gets better and you don't get it too bad...Jack has woken up this morn with a bit of a runny nose so we'll see if he gets it too... And what a brave girl with her needles!!!

Soph, hope your walk was nice and it stopped raining 4 u and Lucie!! Hope u just walk slowly and take your time as we want that bubba to stay in there just a bit longer hey!!!hehehehe And what a smart cookie understanding stuff already!!

Trace, hope your boozies don't explode and Indah has a big drink and yummy cuddle with mummy!! Your nephew sounds like a lovely boy playing with her too...

Jo, what a cheeky thing Sammmy is climbing now!!! They just grow up way to quick don't they!!

Fletchie and Rae, glad to hear the meet was fun and so big too!! Bet Zane and Ella had a ball.......

Cass, how's the newest 1 year old going??

Storm, got any more info on Jess's braces?? Hope u get it all sorted out, mums always do..

Well Jack is asleep so I'm pigging out on CC's and sour cream!! YUMMO.. But I'd better get some real food soon too...
    We had swimming this morn and Jack just loves it... I love seeing him so happy...

Hope u are all having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine!!

Hi ladies

Brooke glad that you are ok. Hope little missys nose clears up soon. Shes such a brave girl with her needles.

Soph it sure is amazing just how much they understand isnt it. Sammy connects shoes with going outside now so hes always dragging out peoples shoes and putting them on lol..funny boy. Those rain covers are great arent they. Hope you get out for a bit. Fresh air can do the world of good. How are you feeling today?? Any signs hehe?

Trace I hope you are feeling ok and that Indah has come up for a feed now. WOW you must have been bursting! Its nice that she loves going to your sisters. We have Emmys combined school festival in a few weeks. I dont know how Sammy will last through it.

Alex thats so great that Jack loves his swimming lessons. I have been wanting to take Sammy but each time I ring up to book it hes had a sniffle or a cold and I dont want to put him in...arrgh. One day lol. Enjoy your ccs and sour cream..sounds yum!

Rae and Fletchie thats so great you had such a big meet up you lucky things. Bet the kids had so much fun.

Well I left Sammy for almost 5 hours last night..longest ever and whaddya know..he was fine lol. We went out for a girls night..saw a dumb movie though..youmedupree...thought itd be really funny but mmm. Its nice getting out though. Luckily he was exhausted after a big arvo. We had Livvys hockey windup sausage sizzle so he had so much fun racing about trying to keep up with all of the other kids that Darren had no problem putting him to bed just after eating his dinner and water..no boobies at all ..which is a first for him..whoohooo. My baby is growing up!! Hes got the most shocking cough though poor little munchkin..its just terrible.

Jo

OMG, I havent been able to call Mum to bring Indah up & now I have.... engorgement issues!!!

I cant wiat to get home (I'm gonna leave today at 4pm) to go feed her she has to have both breasts, I lent my pump to Sammi for her poor boobies, atleast I know once I feed Indah they'll settle down again.....

I didnt realise I was actually making so much, I have a wicked cleavage!!!!

Sorry gotta run!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast