Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

ROFL Cass!! Zac sometimes licks the kitchen floor if he spills some juice from his cup!!!!

Thanks for your kind words re Amy, it;s such a touchy subject right now.

Storm - Amy will be fine whatever you decide. Sure it may be hard in the short term, but in the long term she will be sooooo happy with the results. So true what you said about Zac and being good with either milk or solids not both - same here!!!

Cass - Oh Kaitlyn is a cheeky monkey! How cute! Glad you're not too stressed at work. With the balls I just pureed some meat (I did some lamb, some chicken, but you could just do veg) and mashed up some veg (carrot, potato and pumpkin, but whatever you want) threw in some left over cooked rice from the fridge, an egg and actually a bit of coconut milk I had left over too (you could totally leave this out, maybe put in a dollop of cream if you need a bit more moisture). Then I just rolled them in little balls and quickly fried them in hot oil (so they didn't absorb too much) and then finished them off in the oven for a while. Just add whatever I guess. They freeze well too and don't need long to defrost in the microwave (4 take about 30 secs to defrost and heat enough to be edible temp). Hope that helps.

Alex - sending heaps of babydust your way matey!

Thanks guys!!! Yeah hope there are heaps more bellies in here soon!!

PMSL at Kaitlyn, Cass!!!! She must be watching your cats closely!!

Storm, Zac obviously doesn't want to waste any juice!!hehehehe I think that home schooling Amy for the rest of the year sounds like a great idea. As Cass said, kids can be so cruel and unkind and she shouldn't have to put up with that.. Hope she is ok and that you are too.. Must be hard for you luv, but you are a supermum and you will always do what is best for your kids... I'm sending u huge hugs thru right now!!

Soph, hope the BH stay away for a while... Can't believe that your bubba is almost here!! SOOOOOOOO exciting..

Well, the little man is asleep finally. He is only down to 1 day sleep now. And he has a cold, so he sounds like a seal when he's asleep!! So much snotties too, I have to wipe his nose every couple of minutes..He hates it, but hates it more if it reaches his mouth!!!hehehe
    But he is still sleeping all night and I didn't hear him this morn till 9.15am! after going to bed about 8.30pm. So I had a lovely sleep in which was great cause I didn't get to sleep till 2.30am.... Just wasn't tired and there was lots of movement going on... IYKWIM!!Hehehehe..We just can't keep our hands off each other lately...!

OMG Bec....whoooohoooooooooooooo...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! !! Im so pleased for you..what fantastic news!!!!

Awww Alex..Im so jealous. There has been no action here at all...weve both been so darn tired! The snotties are horrible arent they!!! Hope Jack is feeling better soon.

Soph what a terrible time for the phone to die. Those braxton hicks are sounding frequent..whooohoooo....are we sending labour bibes yet?? Yay for your sister arriving..bet Lucie will love that!

Cass the party sounds fantastic! LOL at miss Kaitlyn copying the cats...hope the bite didnt put her off too much.

Storm so sorry to hear about Amy. As cruel as kids can be she would have her friends already and if she is able to tell them before she goes in Im sure she would have her friends there to support her. Itd be great though if it was off before high school started...thats when you meet all the other kids you dont know..and that might be difficult.

Trace how are you today?

Rae how are you going sweets?

Fletchie..bet you are playing with your new puppy as we speak!!!

Well Sammy is still sick. He has a terrible cough and isnt sleeping well. Weve just come back early from watching Jess play netball in the interschool carnival as hes just not a happy chappy. Thankfully has had some boobie and gone to bed. Hes completely off any solids poor darling..think his little throat is sore. Arrrghh I dont like him being sick.

Jo

Thanks Soph ...I will give them ago. I think that is where I went wrong ..I didnt cook the veges I pureed raw veges and then cooked then in the balls....does that make sense..not sure hehe.

Jo and Alex I hope the boys are feeling better soon ..horrible these colds and coughs!.

Well almost home time for me ..yayayayyayayayaya

Tonight is clean the house night (after the miss is in bed) I have my glass of red as company and then DH comes home and we have take out ..chinese tonight..mmmmmcant wait!

PMSL Fletchie...tooo cute. Have fun with her.

Cass your night sounds heavenly. Enjoy..you deserve it! Darren has a show tonight and all day tomorrow and tomorrow night...so dont get to see him at all..arrrgh.

Jo

Where is everybody??? Hope all is well. We took Sammy to the Doctor. He was just too upset. Is on antibiotics now as he was getting an ear infection poor little man. Hopefully will see a huge improvement tomorrow!

Jo

Oh Jo poor Sammy. Hoping he is a happier man today!

Fletch - I must be on a different planet because I have missed yur dog post somewhere! What sort is it.

Cass - Red wine and Chinese.....yum! LOL re not cooking the vegies, probably ok with a bit of carrot or something but not all raw - take too long to cook.

Alex - Hope Jacks cold is better. What time does he have his 1 day sleep, and for how long? Lucie has been going really well with day sleeps - not at all ready to go to one, but that's probably 'cos she wakes so early!

5am wake up here. I would have left her for a while to hopefully self settle, but my sister is here and didn't want her making too much noise. She slept right through until then anyway from 7.15pm.

Got to make an early morning dash to the supermarket. Forgot to Lucie's eggs for breakfast. She has 2 each morning (eats the white, not much of the yolk).

Wow Soph thats a great sleep! Shes doing really well. Sammy still wakes up alot..even more when hes not well but has dropped to one sleep most days too around 11am each day. Thankfully he seems so much better today...antibiotics are kicking in. Yesterday was the worst as he was continually crying..so unlike him poor sausage.

Think Fletchie's post was in the whoohoo too Soph re the guide dog.

We have Livvy's hockey wind up today..yay. Is anyone doing anything special tomorrow? Ours day will be very low key..with a breaky in bed and sleep in. Darrens working all day and night so will see him 1am tonight. I hate these busy weekends.

Have a lovely weekend ladies

Jo

Happy Dad's Day to all our bubba's fathers.

Hope everyone is well. Especially Sammy Jo, is he better today?

5am wake up again here and totally off solids at the moment. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. And I have woken with a shocker of a headache..............

Soph, hope your headache's gone or much better by now!! Off solids again hey... Is she drinking her bottles..I hope so! Jack has his sleep from about 1 till about 2.30pm give or take a few mins..So approx 1 1/2 hours... But he wakes up much later than Lucie so he prob only needs 1!! But ever since he has gone down to 1 sleep a day, he has been really cranky and clingy...I'm not sure if its his cold or not so I'll just go with the flow until his cold passes. Although he did wake at 8am this morn, which is an hour early for him so I might try and fit in 2 sleeps 2day..

Oh and for the last few nights as Jack's nose has been really blocked up and snottie, I've been using the plug-in waterless vaporiser that u buy from the supermarket.. And it has been fab!! He's slept for 13 hours every night and when I go 2 check on him b4 I go 2 bed, his breathing sounds alot clearer.. The room smells lovely 2!!

Jo, hows Sammy doing with his awful cough and cold?? Hope the antibiotics are working and u have your happy boy back!! Its so awful when they're not themselves isn't it...

Fletch, how's Delta going?? Bet she's extra spoilt already!!hehehe.. I bathed a 7 month old chocolate lab yest and OMG was she playful!!!

Everyone else a huge hello and a great HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all our bubbas dadda's and to our daddas 2!!

Hi girls!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

Thank you everyone for your congratulations. We are really thrilled. Although I still can't quite believe that I am pregnant again. It's all a bit surreal.

Alex...how exciting that you are TTC #2! I hope it happens really quickly for you. 13 hours sleep...I am SO jealous!

Storm...I really feel for Amy and the situation with the brace. How is she feeling about it all? Does she have a good group of friends to support her like Jo was saying? I hope so. How are you doing?

Jo...I hope the antibiotics are continuing to do the trick for Sammy. Your breaky in bed and sleep in sounds nice.

Soph...hope you've kicked your headache. How are you feeling PG-wise?

Cass...LOL @ Kaitlyn licking her food up like a cat! We have two cats too and Josh is fascinated by them. They on the other hand, aren't too impressed by him as he hasn't quite learned how to be gentle with them just yet!

Brooke...thanks for being so excited for me! And yes, let's get fat together, LOL! How is everything going with you? Pop in and give us an update when you get some time!

Fletch...how's little Delta going? Don't worry, I find myself talking to our pets like children too!

Tracey & Rae...how are you girls doing?

We've had a nice day. The plan was to go out for lunch but it started out windy and raining here this morning so we decided to get some take away to bring home instead. Now the afternoon has turned out beautiful, sunny and warm. Oh well! We've had a nice day anyway.

I forgot to mention that I took Josh to the nurse the other day...he has finally hit the 10kg mark! Weight: 10.2kg Height: 77.5cm

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Hi everyone, just a quick one from me. I have some news.
    DH f i n a l l y moved Zac into his own room!! While he absolutely loves it ( Zac) I feel like I've abandoned him!!!!! He slept from 8pm til 11.30 this morning (yikes) without a peep all night, me on the other hand was up & down like a yo yo worrying about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think he likes the pease without our fart'n n snor'n all night!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not ever buy something special to surprise your hubby's with on Fathers day!!!!

Dh has cancelled the ticket & will not go without us!!!! So it went down like a lead balloon, although he said it was agreat idea he refuses to go & so now we are racing to bring his parents here for the beginning of Nov....

I will have to go back & read everything later just got backl in from a super busy day!!!!

Awwww Trace..sorry to hear that.

Whoooohoooo Storm...lol at little Zaccie sleeping better without all the noise lol. That is a massive sleep!!!!!

Bec is it starting to sink in that you are having another baby. Im so excited for you..such wonderful news. Our sleepin was lovely thanks. It was nice to have lots of cuddles this morning..all 6 of us:eek:

Alex the vapouriser sounds great. I will have to have a looksie for one. Sammy is still not well unfortunately. It seems to be taking forever for him to be back to his normal precious self. Hes in bed early tonight though so hopefully tomorrow he will be feeling so much better.

Oh wow Soph another early morning...arrrgh. How was your sisters visit? Is she still with you? Any twinges??

Fletchie how is Delta going? Being spoilt rotten no doubt!

Brooke hope you and your Dh enjoyed fathers day.

We had a lovely day today. We had a picnic enjoying the sunshine and had a lovely afternoon with my dad. Sammy is still not feeling well though but hes loving his medicine which is fantastic...no struggle there! Hope all the DHs had a lovely fathers day.

Jo

Awwwwwwwwwww Tracey I am so sorry DH didn't like his suprise. Lovely that he doesn't want to leave his gals though.

Jo - Poor Sammy. Fingers crossed he is better very soon.

Storm - Wow you have a sleepy head. I want some of those late sleeping vibes this way please!

Bec - Well done on 10kg! I will have a party when Lucie gets there I think!

Alex - glad the vapouriser plug is working. Lucie still drinks some milk. She is happy enough though so hopefully just a 'phase'!

Lots of BH last night...bubba needs to stay put until at least Wednesday though.....

Hello all

Hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day yesterday!!!!!!! ....Trace -sorry to hear that ur surprise didn't go as well as u'd hoped

Jo - how's Sammy feeling today? Poor little chicken - give him some big cuddles from Ella and i.

Storm - Woooohooo on Zaccie going into his own room So great that he's warmed to it straight away!

Fletch - how's little miss Delta going? Can't wait to meet her - might pop inlater in the week.

Cass - will keep my fingers crossed for u that bubba stays put for a bit longer - can't help but be COMPLETELY excited for u though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bec - yeah congrats on the 10kg too ....it'll be forever until twinkle toes Ella gets there...i weighed her last week and she's still only 7kgs - skinny minny! Oh well she's healthy and that's all that matters.

Alex - u getting lots of BD action??!!! Hope we'll hear some good news from u too very soon!

Brooke - how are u and Miss Charli going?

Soph - LOVE that pic of Kaitlyn in ur ticker...she's soooo grown up now!!!!

Well we're all well - had a good weekend. Enjoyed Father's Day...it was extra special for us this yr cause it was Paul's 1st yr being able to spend the whole day with Ella - cause last yr she was still in the NICU. Oh and good news for me cause it's not an anovulatory cycle for me afterall as i FINALLY o'd CD 26!!!! Prob not good chance of implantaion to occur before AF is due....but u never know

LOL Rae I reckon you are up the duff with pg brain - think you've got Cass and I confused! And yeap bubba can stay put for another 48 hours PLEASE. Have to take Lucie for a walk to the park when she wakes or she will go nuts, but going to try and take it very slowly.

Hi Brooke! How is the beautiful Charli?

Still battling with solids here. Go figure though - this morning she drank probably about 350ml of milk (formula bottle first thing then cows milk from her straw cup). So maybe it's molar #4 giving her grief.

Oh I have cravings for...wait for it...****tail franks. Gross I know and are on the 'banned pg food' list but eh I've been eating them! Just had the last 2 and think I'll need to get more this arvo.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast