Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

Morning!!!

Yeah I know DH is precious for not wanting to go... Oh well I guess I tried... Atleast now it's given him & his family a swift kick in the pants to get moving & start organising paperwork for visa's so they can come out here!!!!..

Fletch how's Delta doing?

OOOh Soph, not long now!!!! I ate nordy stuff too....

Um I have forgotten what else I wanted to say....??? Sorry... Will be back later!!!

Oh Trace, what a bummer!So sweet he doesn't want to leave his girls though!
    Woo Hoo on the O Rae,hope you got some bd action in!
    Poor Sammy, Jo, I hope he gets better soon!
    LOL at craving franks Soph, I'm norty too & will eat something I shouldn't just cant help it. Lucie had heaps of milk this morning wow.Is your sis still with you? 8 days to go feeling anyhitng other than BH's yet?
    Your pg is flying along Brooke, how are you feeling? How is Charli?
    Hi everybody I missed!
    Have my OB visit today, lots of Q's to ask him about my painful cervix sometimes bubba kicks it & I nearly jump out of my chair.

Morning ladies

Ouchies Storm..sounds painful.

Trace at least you all get to stay together. I must admit my DH would be like that too..wouldnt want to go anywhere without us.

LOL at the ****tail franks Soph. I say eat what you need to!!!!Wow at Lucie's milk intake too..maybe shes stocking up knowing tonights the night..pmsl!!! Who is coming Wednesday to do the next shift?

Whoohoooo Rae...hope there was lots and lots of babydancing!!!!!

Sammy seems to be feeling alot better today. Thanks so much for all of your well wishes. Hes still pecking at food but that is to be expected I guess. Hes wanting boobie all the time though..my boobies are killing me!!! Im looking after my little niece today. Shes almost 4 so will be lovely for Sammy to have someone to play with.

Jo

Lol Soph - i've just read back at what i wrote.....such a duffer...maybe u're right and i already have pg brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cass and Soph - please just swap those comments around

Brooke - woohoo - u've given me hope with my short LP - thanks babe!

Awww Fletchie glad you are having fun with Delta. Does she cry all night? Thats the thing i dont like with puppies and kittens. It breaks my heart. She is a good girl though sleeping outside. Bella would have a fit if we put her outside to sleep though. Poor Zaney's foot. What did he do to it again? Poor little man.

Rae....pregnancy brain already!!

Sammy and Brookie are having so much fun. Its so nice having two at home together to play. Mind you Sammy is knocking over her block towers lol.

Jo

Fletch - yeah the lovely weekend...with the great company must have done the trick! Actually it would have been Fri i think which was Paul's and my 8 yr anniversary (so that's an appropriate anniversary gift!) Not expecting anything though cause it's CD 29 now and i have a 34 day cycle - usually.......but Brooke has given me hope. It's silly really cause i'm already feeling REALLY bloated and am peeing constantly - lol - my brain is already teasing me

Ah Rae I am sooooo hoping it is pg brain!

Fletch - Delta sounds so cute. Wish we had enough room for a puppy. Lucie is dog mad ATM. Does Zane go crazy? Ok I'll take the LVs for Wednesday!

Jo - Who is Brookie? Sorry you have probably already said!

Tracey - Oh well you can spoil DHs family in Oz!

Storm - Only BHs I think, but can't be sure. It's a bit scarey really 'cos I was induce with Lucie so am all a bit unsure this time......

Midwife appt went well...BP still good, bub engaged a bit more but she still said 4/5ths+, that's about it!

Sooooooooooo tired today. Oh my house smells of the freesias I spoilt myself with on the weekend. My fave flower - yummo!

Soph thats great its all going well. Brookie is my niece..shes nearly 4. What a gorgeous smell from your freesias too. I spoilt myself with lots of plants too on the weekend. I love plants!!! I love Spring. So labour vibes coming your way Wed...whoohooo.

Jo

Hi guys,

I'm up late again (as usual!) But will be toddling off to bed very soon as my feet are killing me!! I went for an 8km walk to the shops, vaccumed, washed floors, groomed dogs, got rocks delivered out the front and had to spread them and pulled out weeds!!!! I'm buggered!!! But it was Nick's first day off in a while, so we made the most of it!!
    Jack had a ball and ate dirt and got totally messy!!!hehehehehehe

And every man and their dog has rung up today and wanted dogs groomed, so I'm booked out till Sunday!!

Tracey, sorry to hear the suprise wasn't what u had hoped for, but he obviously loves you girls to bits... That's so sweet...

Soph, hope this bubba can read and knows to come anytime after Wed!!hehehehe And freesias smell just heavenly don't they.. I'm lucky to have a mum who is a florist and I love visiting her at work and just smelling the flowers...

Fletch, Delta sounds like she is fitting right in.. I wish we were closer so that our puppies could play together.. Lara just goes mental when dogs come to get groomed!! She thinks they've only come to play with her!! PMSL!!

Rae, now the big wait is on.. We are nearly every night!!

Jo, glad to hear Sammy is a bit better and that he loves his medicine!!Jack loves medicine too, he see's me with the bottle and opens his mouth and cries when I've given him him his dose..!!!Funny little men they are!!

Storm, that does sound painful!! What did your OB say??

Brooke, Bec and Cass a big and hope u are all well..

Off to bed with me.. Nighty Night..

Soph - so glad ur appointment went well

JO - it's great that Sammy had a lovelytime with his cousin...Ella spent today with my niece too. It was great for them both! Now that Leila goes to preschool for the other 3 days that i used to have her, the girls don't get to spend nearly as much time together. Oh well - i can't comlpain as it's nice to only have her once a week now...spend more time with my own treasure

Fletch - lol at u and H&A!!!! Glad Delta is fitting in nicely - it's good too that she enjoys spending time outside.

Alex - good job on the - we're the same...like rabbits - LMAO! Lets hope it pays off for us - galore for u too and HURRY UP time - i want it to be mid next week when we can test!

Ah Rae BD like rabbits - it's been so long my poor DH! He might get some action in the next week though if I get sick of carrying this bump around!

Alex - Hope you feel rested today. Wow your mum's a florist. You must get lovely flowers all the time.

Fletch - You still think pink eh? We'll find out soon enough! I'm sure soon Zane won't be able to keep his hands off Delta.

Jo - Brookie must be such a cutey. Must be great having cousins around for the kids. Lucie has 11 first cousins already (and that's just Mick's 3 sisters kids!) but they are all in Geelong.

5am again this morning. I think that's going to just be her waking time. But hey, I was always like that so can't complain too much! MIL and FIL arrive today and I get my new blinds and new phone delivered (hopefully). So day at home today, cleaning and getting dinner organised. Such a nice day here though!

GOOOD LUCK to all you BD's!!

I am not really thinking we are in with a chance...

I guess we will see, I ahvent started temping at all, might start next cycle just to get an idea, as mine are still not really settled as i am still BF Indah twice a day...

She is on cows milk from her cup all day & drinks about 350ml then has booby for morning & night!!! She is eating like a crazed piglet scoffing & shoving food in left right & centre!!! hee hee

Looks like everyone in here is fabo & I too will save my LV's for you Soph til tomorrow afternoon!!!! But I think Friday will be the day!!!!

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

Storm sounds very ouchy so I hope the OB can give you some answer today.

Soph I am so glad this bubba seems to be listening to you and staying put....well behaved already! who could ask for more hehehe.

Tracey I am so sorry your suprise did not go as you expected. But that is the sweetest thing that DH wont go without you !!!!!!!!!

Fletch I think I missed out on the news about your newest little baby! He sounds ljust gorgeous! LOL at the shaved legs! I got a pair of Denim short shorts on the weekend! Had to promptly shave and put a little fake tan on !!!!!

Alex your day sounds busy! But I love days like that ..you just collapse at the end knowing you have achieved so much!.

So glad Sammy is feeling better Jo ...I hate it when they are sick!. I must get some blocks for Kaitlyn as I think she would love destroying them as well hehehe.

Well we had a WONDEFUL weekend here!. Kaitlyn was the healthiest she has been in about two months and she was just such an absolute pleasure to be around ..not that she isnt normally but man was she a good time this weekend!. We had a great Fathers Day ...even saw the IL's without any dramas WTF! Went out Saturday night to a 1920's themed party and caught up with some people we had not seen for ages which was nice !. So all in all ...great weather ...and just a great weekend!.

Now this week is count down to Kaitlyns party on Sunday ...so send us lots of Sunny weather vibes girls!.

Man they are just at such a wonderful age arnt they....Kaitlyn amazes me everyday with new things!. She has this push on car which you are meant to sit on and obviously push off and ride around on . But Kaitlyn has not worked out how to sit and push ...so she either sits on it and just plays or she stands up, holds on to the steering wheel and walks with it between her legs everywhere HAHAHHAHAHAHh so funny to watch!.

Well better be off as I am at work heheheh.

Have a great day girls!!!.......Soph I am counting down the days for you !!!!!!!!!!!1

Cass

Fingers and toes are crossed for you Rae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybodddeeeeee

Cass your weekend sounds fab. So glad Kaitlyn is feeling better...being sick is horrible!!!LOL at the push on car. Sammy sits on his too but then tends to command someone to push him around on it! Whoohooo for little miss's party too...sunny weather vibes coming for Sunday!

Little piggy Indah Trace eh?? LOL Maybe shes going through a growth spurt. How are the party plans coming along?

Wow Soph that is a lot of cousins! We have 5 for the girls and no plans for any more for a long time. Yay for the inlaws, new blinds and a new phone! Sounds like a great day. I think you are carrying a boy and Im gonna go for sunday!!!Hehe...whos next??

Rae...how are you feeling hon?? Anything??? lol...my fingers are still crossed for you. Its nice having little ones come and visit isnt it. Ella must love Leila sooo much. You are right though..one day a week is prob enough.

Wow Alex what a busy day you legend!!! 8ks is a huge effort and all those dogs! Do you have a mobile dog service? Pmsl at the eating dirt..lol..that sounds like what Sammy does!

Storm how did you go with your OB visit? And how is little Zaccie going in his own room?

Sammy is feeling so much better today. Still has his horrrible cough but hes not so snuffly or whingy which is great. I am having such a battle though keeping him inside. We have to be outside all of the time. Does anyone else have this problem? Theres only so many things we can do outside..sometimes we have to be in! We have our whole living room set up with all of his toys with easy access....seriously it looks like a toy room but he just wants to be outside!!!! Funny boy!

Jo

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Girl and on Friday!

Jo we have the same toy wise at home. Thankfully our new house has a HUGE kitchen and dining area ...plus a formal lounge and dining area. So the formal one is set up with our TV and lounges ect and then 1/2 the room is Kailtyns toys!. It is like a nightclub except instead of people standing on the sidelines of the dance floor waiting to be asked for a dance all Kaitlyns toys are waiting to be taken and played with ! .. And yes Kaitlyn LOVES outside although thankfully she is still happy inside as well.

hehehhehehe we will soon see who is right!

Cass and Jo - So glad your munchkins are feeling better. It's so much nicer than when they are sick. Blughhhhh

Jo - Lucie loves outside too and bangs on the door and windows to get out. That's why I take her to the park at least once a day.

Cass - your weekend sounds like fun!

Tracey - hungry little mite that Inday is! Go girl!

Lucie has been better on the food so far today. Funny how they just go off it for a few days isn't it?

Blinds are all in except for one. They look great. Very plain but we thought it was better to keep it that way if we want to resell in a few years (will probably be oldies buying it too). Phone still hasn't arrived and I don't hold high hopes of it arriving either.

Oh bother, Lucie has just learnt how to open the laundry door.

Better go and start on the lasagne for dinner.............

Cass its funny how the kids just take over isnt it! Its nice though as when they get older they do retreat more so its not forever lol!

Soph thats great you have a park close by. We dont but we do have cows, sheep and horses so I guess its not completely boring for him. We have a sand pit under the cubby house and he loves going out there and eating the sand...arghh. The blinds sound great too!

Whoohoo Brooke..you are speeding it up!

Arrrghhh Sammy keeps getting to the remotes and putting music on...maybe he doesnt like Dr Phil

Jo

I am hoping to be at home on Saturday this weekend to cook a few more healthier finger foods for Indah's b'day party... any ideas???

So far I have made mini quiches with egg, ham, mushroom, spring onion, tomato & cheese in them...
    I have frozen them til her party (i take 2 out every now & then & she has them for lunch).
    DH will make fingers foods more so for the adults with marinated chicken wings, spare ribs etc...

But whatelse? I am having a day off next Wed so am gonna pop in to the Party food supplier & see what they have, but I am happier to make our own esp for the kids...

I better also go to the cake shop & order something too!!! (I know I am cheating in regards to the cake, just no time!)

OOH I think Girl for soph & I really think it'll be Friday!!! maybe early morning...?

Indah is having a ball with the boy my sister also looks after, for 2 days ever week they are at my sisters together & he is a big boy, but about 3-4 months younger than indah, but they both giggle at each other & she walks around furniture & he chases her by commando crawling everywhere & then they just smile at each other! I was there yesterday afternoon & my sis said its' so cute coz they totally interact now & amuse each other!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast