Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #19

Yaay Cass for Kaitlyn walking..clever girl! Its funny how they just take off isnt it! Wont be long and she will be running like Sammy..cant believe how quickly they get the hang of walking!

Fletchie that is so great Zaney is standing...clever little man. He will walk when hes good and ready to lol..and til then enjoy that he cant lol. I have to keep moving things back further and further so he cant get on his tippies and grab everything lol. Glad the wedding went well too..sounds like Zane was a huge hit..what a charmer hey!

Hello everyone else..hope you are all having so much fun with your littleones!

We had a lovely day today. Went and hung out at the park with some lunch and just chilled. Went shopping too and picked out a new lappie for home...my puter is gonna be for the kiddies...its getting old!

Jo

Yay for Kaitlyn walking Cass!! Look out now!
    IKWYM about moving everything back Jo, Zac often gets hold of the cordless phone & rings the numbers in memory, but only the STD's or mobiles, cheeky bum!

Oooo wont be long for Zane either now Fletch! Once they find their steady feet, there is no looking back!! Glad the wedding was good.

I'm off to the OB today, not very exciting, every time I go there I'm just in & out , good I guess but seems like a total waste of time & $$. The girls will be happy, coz they get to do all the fun stuff, They love using the doopler machine thingy to hear her heartbeating away!

Where is Rae? I hope she is OK. Not suffering too bad with the MS.

Morning!!!

Wow Cass how exciting.... WTG Kaitlyn..!!!

Fletch, Indah just doesnt wnat to wlak either which feels weird to me coz Maddy was running around at 10mths! Indah only stand up unaided in the middle of the bath tub, other thna that she hangs off our legs all day!!! WTG on Zane for charming the ladies & also for getting closer & closer to walking!!!

Jo, Yay for a new lappie & I am glad the beach was a hit for Sammy & the tent experience went a little better!!

Storm, hope your weekend was awesome too!!!

*SNAP* Storm.....

He he Hi Trace!!!

Hey gals!!

Feeling kinda human this morn...YIPEE!! But dunno how long it will last.....

Great to hear everyone is going along great and happy and healthy!!

Fletch, glad Zane had a ball at the wedding and of course he was the star, just look at him!!!

Jo, YAY for the new Lappie!! Hope the kids enjoy their puter too!!

Storm, glad you are just in and out!! I wish it was like that for me!! With Jack I was there for at least an hour each time and had to have blood tests and ultrasounds every 2nd or 3rd week!! But glad to know everything is good with your little girl!!!

Trace, Jack stands up in the bath too and sometimes he just stands the whole time and wont sit down!! They're such characters!!

Jack has started taking steps and can walk from one thing to another, but he gets so excited and goes so fast and falls over!!!hehehehe... its soooo cute!! He's not yet able to get up on his own cause he still needs to pull himself up on stuff...

But yeah it's so amazing how quickly they are up and away isn't it!!! And how different every bubba is!!

Well gotta go have a shower while my little man is still asleep...

Have a lovely day everyone!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hello everone!

What is with standing in the bath lol. Sammy does the same thing Trace and Alex..youd think theyd feel that its a bit more slippery than normal but nope lol. Funny little darlings!

LOL at ringing people Storm..we havent had that yet thank goodness lol. Its sweet how they want to do the same things as the big people. Hope your appt goes well.

Awww its so cute when they get the speed wobbles isnt it Alex. How are you feeling? Ms not too bad for you?

Not much going on here...its a gorgeous day though so we are going to make the most of it and be outside..so lovely! Sammy is right into bubbles right now..hes just goes crazy and chases them all around until he gets one and they pop..lol..very cute.

Jo

Hi all I am here and reading posts...not too much time to reply atm. Will try and catch up with personals this arvo. Hope you are all well.

Anyone want a grumpy 13 month old?

Hi Soph, was wondering how you were getting along.

I have put Zac's website back up again & added some photos of the beach!!

Not much happening here, Zac is wandering around with a severe case of bedroom hair, in His pj's chewing on an apple. Perhaps I should fix him up!!

OB visit went well, normal as usual, only thing that was a bit amusing was the size of my tum Doc thought it was funny, & she is head down now too.

Hope everybody is having a nice morning.

Creating a new thread for you girls

Love

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567