Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #19

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YAAAAY FLETCHIE!!!!!! I knew it...i so knew it would be you...yaaay...congrats honey!!!!!!!!

Trace...where you at.....your next!!!!

Jo

Ahhh Fletch you are a trickster!!!!!!!! Wow so many pg hormones racing around here I had better watch out LOL! Congrats matey, absoloutly fabbo news matey. Now you and Rae can be blurgh together. I am so thrilled

Brooke - Ohhh matey and massive kisses to you honey. Really hope all is ok and if you ever want to get anything off your chest we are here for you. And I am not just saying that, I really mean it. You girls are all the best and have all helped me through some really rough times, and I'd like to think that if you want to rant you feel you can. Just look at your beautiful daughter when you are feeling down and she'll most likely oblige you with a cheeky grin to make you forgot about all the [email protected]$ going on. Take care of yourself.

Jo - Party sounds like heaps of fun. Bet Sammy was charming the pants off all the girls.

Rae - Really hope you can keep some more food down soon. Yucko for really bad ms.

Lucie is still unwell but DH has taken her out on the bike anyway after I rugged her up like it was winter LOL. I'm finding panadol is actually working better at keeping the temp down than Neurofen. What do you guys use?

Also worked out that Ned will not go down without being wrapped. Easily fixed though, and then he sleeps like a dream. Mind you he has just spent most of the arvo sucking me dry LOL. Was just speaking to a close friend who knows all about my feeding probs with Lucie and she was wetting herself when I was saying how he feeds sooo much in the afternoons because they are totally opposite babies!

Soph, He is truly Spunkalicious!!!!!

I have got about 10+ days til AF is due & I am not POAS til AFis atleast late... I was feeling confident, but now I am not so sure... Just see what happens!

Jo sounds like Sammy was having a ball...

Brooke, I second what Soph said, we are all here for you if & when ever you need to vent, we dont mind selfish posts or grumpy posts, we are a pretty tight bunch in here & I hope to think we can all lean on each other during good & bad times... So please dont bottle it up, I did last few weeks & let it all out @ work & it's been heaps better since!

Fletch is a legend & Scott is so ripped off.... ha ha ha

Rae, you & Fletch can sit next to each other buckets between ya knees whilst Zane & Ella play!!!

Storm, how's your day going & what the heck did ya blow ya $100 on??????

LMAO @ Fletchie and Rae sitting with their buckets while the kiddies play..hehe.

Ohhhh those 10 days will fly by Trace and with all the baby dust flying around itll be a BFP for sure!

Brooke sorry you are having probs..please rant away!!

Sammy is sleeping and Livvy is watching a movie and Jess and Em are with their Nanny...so quiet here at the moment! Our lamb is getting so big..she really should be weaned right now but she has other ideas..does anyone know anyone about lambs?

Jo

Congrads Fletch!!!! That is fantastic news!.

Soph thank you so much for the pic of Ned..I was one of the ones that rejected the big lot of photos....I am dying to see lucie kissing Ned pweeesseee. But Ned is just beautiful all that blonde hair!.

Brooke I am sorry to hear you are feeling so down . Just take each day at a time and you will move though it...I have been there to honey ...so many stresses in this life...family ...money ...health..ect ect. But try as hard as it is to remember your blessings as well xxoo

TEST NOW TRACE hehe....feel the pressure!

Jo Sammy sounds so cute!. Kaitlyn is obsessed with older children....even more so then kids her own age...funny little things.

Rae you poor thing ! Maccas is usually my nausea food as well ...what is it that big mac does that a fruit salad cant!...mmm who knows. Hope the MS goes away soon.

Well had a lovely day today ..worked from home which was nice. Although I had one of those days where I feel like I got nothing done ..just chased people. Then made yummy buritos for dinner mmmm ( did the meat in the SC...love that SC!). Tomorrow I am also going to work from home as I have no meetings ...well actually have one but I have made it a conference call so I can work from home

Nothing else much to report here....Kaitlyn is still trying to walk which is amazing!. And she is loving anything animal like. We saw a Blue Tongue lizard in our backyard the otherday and she was so fascinated by him....he just wander all the way across our backyard onto our veranah and down and into the garden again and she grunted at him the whole time...so cute. DH and I also loved seeing him as it was the first time he had ever seen one in the wild ( those Bondi boys hey...never seen any wildlife!!!)

Well better run ....want to get everything done before Survivor starts . Not sure how I feel about the race Vs race thing ...I find it quiet offensive but I will watch it before judging.

YAY again Fletch Love your subtle announcement - LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support girls - i think Fletch and i will be spewing together....spesh since i think we're both having pink ones

Brooke - awwwww hun so sorry things are yuck right now. Come and vent here anytime

Yay - held down subway tonight too!!! If u haven't noticed we're living off takeaway right now....can't go into the kitchen or have cooking food smells so i won't even let Paul cook - poor Paul...he's not used to eating like this. I've got a very understanding hubby!

Come on Trace - you're next!!!

yay Fletch

Louise my thoughts are with you. I hope its only a matter of days where we can all celebrate your wonderful news.

Go the junk food eh Rae..glad your hubby is putting up with it all. Hope the ms fairy visit is short and sweet.

Cass Kaitlyn sounds adorable. Her grunting sounds like Sammy. Its amazing how much they can communicate with their little sounds isnt it. LOL at your Bondi husband hehe.

Jo

OMG Congrats Fletch!! You cheeky brat!Woo Hoo

How come everybody is seeing photo's of Ned & I'm not? have I missed something?

I still haven't taken my precious ticket to the news agency yet, I cant bear to see it go!!

HI all, will be back soonish to post properly . . .. . .. . .

No, I am not testing til AF is a few days late, not gonna buy any of those sticks either coz once they are in the house I will be dreaming about it...
    I'm not feeling too confident honestly... But it's OK...

WOAH, Ned is so spunky, the pic's are all gorgeous I got them all through this morning so beautiful what a lovely family!!!!

Storm, cash the sucker in & go shopping!!!!!!

Lousise I am also thinking of you......

YAY Fletchie!!!!! Fab news....

Congrats U cheeky thing u!!!

Sorri ladies, I have been feeling mighty crap every morning and it takes a while to become normal again... And I mean to come on here b4 I go to bed but I'm just so tired, that I crash!!!

So a huge HELLOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone and bubbas.....

I shall be on more often as soon as the lovely m/s fairy gives me a break!!

Awww Storm check your emails...think Soph sent one through the other day of her gorgoues little blonde Neddy.

Trace...ya never know eh...cant wait to hear the good news! Then think its just me and Cass left is it??LOL

Awww Alex you poor thing....you poor sickie ladies

Hope you are all having a lovely day today. Its gorgeous here. Sammy is happily playing with his car and petrol pump on the verandah...really little boy isnt he hehe

Jo

Hi all!

Storm - did you get the picks? I'm pretty sure i emailed you too matey.

Jo - Ah good boy Sammy. How cute.

Alex - Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tracey - Ah shucks, I must say i do love my family. Hoping to win the lotto this weekend or next though so DH never has to go back to work and can stay at home and help me. LOL. BFP coming your way soon too I reckon.

Rae - Go the take away if that helps, whatever stays down is good.

Louise - Still all is ok with you.

Cass - yay for being able to work from home. Watch out too, soon Kaitlyn will be running everywhere and you'll be knackered!

Lucie is still sick and hardly eating anything. Fingers crossed she starts getting better soon the poor thing. Ned is getting a bad dose of baby acne too - hope it's not a sign of how he'll be un his teenage years. I might need shares in Clearasil if it is!

Maria is drinking UHT milk at childcare now, so NO MORE expressing - YAY, it was getting very tiresome and I was needing to express 4 times to get enough for 2 feeds, yesterday at work was much easier as well as I didn't need to take time out to express, but I did feel a little uncomfortable in the afternoon when I was dying to give maria a breastfeed. I think she is making up for it today.

Aww Maria I think you are amazing working all this time and expressing and keeping up feeds..wtg. Is it tomorrow you are having an ultrasound?

Lol at the clearasil Soph..hope its not a sign of things to come. Hope it clears up and little miss Lucie is back to her normal happy self.

Grrr at my eldest dd....im trying to arrange for a few nights away and she is whinging and whinging because I am not letting her bring a friend...argggh..

Jo

Well done Maria, I rememberthe last day of having to express too, it was pure bliss! Indah now feeds when she wakes in the morning & before bed... It's heaps easier!

Jo, OOOh I hope you get it sorted!!!

Soph, they always tend to get baby pimples so dont worry, they'll be gone within 2 wks...

Hope everyone else is cool, I just popped chicky's to bed so will have a cuppa & crash in the arms of DH!!!!

No email Soph will pm you my addy.????

Its so quiet in here!!! We went to the drive in last night so the 3 girls are still fast asleep. Sammy is happily playing in his sandpit the little darling. We decided not to go away..sometimes as lovely as it is the planning sux!

Hope everyones having a lovely day

Jo

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast