Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #19

Ah Lucie has come out in spots! Off to docs......................

Awwwwww Fletch, love the photo of Zane, he looks so grown up!! Yay for good results , wow Can't beleive so many of us are pg, or just had another bubs.

I hate planning too Jo, hope you enjoy tour time at home too!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh No Soph!!!!!! I hope she is OK

Oh no Soph..hope its just a viral infection.

Storm I think its all the babydust flying around..bound to get everybody lol

Fletchie love Zane's new ticker. Its so weird thinking of all these bubbas being big brothers/sisters!

Jo

Oh Soph I hope Lucie is ok ! Let us know how you go .Thank you so much for the pick of Lucie and Ned...Lucie looks like such a big girl!

Jo I must say I love going away ...but then I only have 3 bodies to sort out!

Fletch I love your new ticker ....Zane looks so cute!.

Hi everyone else!

Well it is Friday ...YAYYAYA. My sister , mum and I with Kaitlyn in tow ofcourse are off to flemington market tomorrow to see if we can pick up a heap of fresh fruit and veges..mmmm ...cant wait. I am trying to shop once a fortnight to reduce my bill and also not have as much wasted food.

Poor DH has just been to the Dr and was told he has a Ganglion on the tendon on his right wrist ..this is basically a cyst inside. So he has to go to a surgeon and have it removed It is all good but still sad ..

Other then that not much to report here.....just trying to get it all done and get out the door!

AAAAwwwwww Soph, I hope Lucie's Ok & Ned doesnt end up with whatever it is... Let us know how you go...

Fletch... OMG that pic of Zane is so spunky he does look so grown up... hee hee Too spunky!

Jo, have fun at home chillin' with the family then... sometimes it's easier hey!

Storm, your neraing double figures!!! Woo Hoo

Louise, hope it's all good news for you!!

Cass, mmmm fresh fruit & veg.... OOOH yummy I hate the crap from supermarkets always pre frozen!

I think Indah may have tonsilitus as she's had a craokiness & her breathe is really yucky, she didnt want boobs this morning either so see how she is tonight!!!

Awww Trace ouch..tonsilitis is horrible..hope shes feeling better tonight.

Cass I really do love getting away ..but with DH working all day today and til 4am tonight tomorrow morn, Sat night and Sunday night it does seem like a lot of work for just me...oh well..another weekend lol! Have fun at the markets..sounds yum!

Well we are off to do some grocery shopping and have some fun.

Jo

I hope it isn't tonsilitis Trace, poor little Indah! *yikes at double figures Trace,*

Gee Jo, Darren sure works late hours!

Zac has been asleep since 10am wonder when he will wake up? It's getting really boring............. Hope he isn't coming down with something too.

OOOH Storm, when Indah does that I get bored too!

Just viral apparently.....Ned wants more booby!...........

Awww Im glad its just viral Soph..thank goodness.

Storm...its wedding season lol..and everyone has parties now..so hes doing lots and lots of work..sigh

Well weve had a lovely day..lots of fun at the park..Sammy still loves the "weees"(slides) lol. But freaks out about spinny dizzy wizzy swings lol

Jo

Glad it was nothing tooooo bad Soph.

He he Jo. Zac makes himself dizzy but doing circles with his eyes closed. Then complains when he can't walk!! LOL at wedding season, still it must be good being a DJ & going to heaps of parties!!

Trace, how is Indah this arvo, any better?

Zac woke up about 5 mins after my last post, I was so bored even though I have the 3 bigger kids, but they amuse themselves now, Zac is the only 1 who still loves his mummy
    DH has thought of another name he really likes for bubby, Ellie Mae .
    I wish he would stop thinking!!!!

Awww Fletchie he sounds so gorgeous. Thats so sweet. Sammy is starting to say so much now too..not that I know what all of it means. Side is very clear...lol ..of course. he loves outside! The dizzy wizzy swing lol was at the park..just what i called it...its a swing that spins as well. The wedding sounds gorgeous too Fletchie..have fun wont you.

Storm I think that is a gorgeous name...just precious! Do your older kids have lots of their friends around all the time too? Emmy and Livvy are fine but Jess drives me bonkers with ALWAYS wanting her friends involved too..arrgh!

The girls are busily setting up the cubby to sleep in tonight lol. We will see...last time they were this brave I think they lasted til about 9 lol. They have it set up with tv and everything lol so maybe they will make it til morning!

Jo

Indah didnt eat much & had both boobs & has been in bed for an hour, I quickly grabbed groceries with maddy (I normally get them on Sat morning after basket ball) But DH is heading to the Motorbike Expo in the morning & so I am taking Indah to basket ball with me & so dont wnat to have to get groceries etc as well... So I didnt take her to Dr's, will see how she is in the morning!!!
    Indah said All gone, when she has the thrown the last of her dinner on the floor & when she falls down she says Oooopsee... Maddy is still Bubba though?

Glad it's nothing sinister Soph..

Storm that name is very pretty..

ETA: I changed photo's & added some on Indah's site!

Jo I hope the girls stay out camping tonight!!!
    Last edited by Tracey; October 6th, 2006 at 09:52 PM. Reason: To show off pic's of my family!!!

Trace what a beautiful family.....love the pics! I cant get over Indah's gorgeous hair!!!

Jo

The kids lasted til 12! LMAO...hope you are all having a lovely day ladies

Jo

LMAO at 12 Jo, when my girls pitch the tent out the back they manage to stay there til morning, maybe the dog makes them feel safe!! Usually we do have heaps of kids over, but Dylan is grounded & the girls friends have gone away, so it's nice & quiet here. Only a few girls in & out.

We just got back from the beach, Zac hated it!

Trace, loooove Indah's t shirt!!
    Last edited by storm; October 7th, 2006 at 04:13 PM.

Oh wtg Storm with the kids staying out the whole night. We pitched up the tent a few weeks ago when Jess was having a few friends sleep over and we ended up with a huge storm lol..so they all ran in again petrified poor darlings!!! Sorry Zaccie didnt like the beach! We just got back too...Sammy loves it though..we stripped him down and he thinks its the best thing ever!!!

Jo

Hi Girls!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Jo I am glad the girls lasted to midnight...i think that is pretty brave!.

Trace , your girls are stunners! Dh is going to be beating the boys off with sticks in a few years - Lets hope 20 years!. My Dh says Kaitlyn is not allowed to date until she is 40 hehe.

Zane sounds so cute fletch!. I bet he will just go one day.

Storm I love the name Ellie Mae..it is so regal sounding! ...very femine...love it.

Well Kaitlyn is off off and awayyyyyyyyyy. She is walking on her own . She can get up from the ground and walk usually about 2-3mtrs on her own . Then something usually catches her eye so she will crouch (SP?) down pick it up then she stands up and goes again! So proud of her ..and she is very proud of herself. Mind you she still opts to crawl alot for her own ease hehe.

Well off to bed to read ..nice. HI t oeveryone else

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast