Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. We had family down yesterday. Darren and a big group left to go to the crash site while me and my SIL tended all the kiddies. Its so sad and it really hits home just how special our family is....no word on when the funeral is at this stage.

Trace I hope little Indah is ok..poor darling. Hope you get some answers from the Drs.

Soph you are a legend! Hope the shopping goes well...and tires the kids out so much you can have a rest this arvo!

Yay Brooke on miss Charli's humungous sleep!!! WOW ...now its just your turn lol.

Have a nice day ladies..hope all you sickies arent throwing up too much.

Jo

Jo - Yeap it certainly does remind you how important family is. That is far too young to die

Brooke - Ned and Lucie are great thanks! Lucie is running around like a mad woman. We were just at the park and you know, kids teach you the simplest things! Lucie was picking the clover flowers and smelling them. I'm standing there thinking 'They don't smell', and she handed me a flower. Sure enough, they actually have quite a nice smell to them. A bit of a 'Stop and smell the roses' moment! Tonight is the night for Brooke sleep, ok?

Trace - Hope you got in to the docs. What's the verdict?

Ned is stirring so I had better go and russel something up for Lucie's lunch now. DH has eaten all the strawberries and the cheese that she eats. Grrrrrrrrrr. Why couldn't he eat the other stuff?????

* copied from Jan belly buddies*
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been around much lately, been feeling pretty bad. I've had what was thought to be threatened prem labor, so resting heaps, turns out to be either an irritated uterus or an infection. So not wanting the high risk lable to be stuck on my head!!
    No infection has been picked up so I am stuck in limbo til Monday when I see my OB. Feeling very worn out, every muscle is aching. Midwives are very concerned about my pelvic floor not having time to recover & not coping with the growing weight of bubs. She said being older """ HUH?"""" makes it a lot harder too, especially having 2 close together. Still getting the odd pains, but they have no pattern now, like BH's but painful. If this keeps up I wont even know when the real ones start! Gee wont that be good hahah.

Hope you are all well.

Ok just back from Dr's.... She started shaking & vomiting & so my Dad called to say I better come get her, as when I called them at 9:30-10am they said she was fine but at 12:30 she was vomiting & shaking, I have never driven so recklessly in my life!!!
    Walked in the door & she burst into tears arms stretched out calling Mumma, Mumma!
    So I raced straight to dr's, with her just in a nappy & her temp was 39.2, she screamed at Dr's & started sweating profusely... Verdict is.. ear, throat & chest infection as well as cutting teeth & the immunisations last Tuesday arent helping!!!
    So antibiotics & nurofen for temp, she wouldnt let me put her down til now about 30mins after the Nurofen has kicked in & she's asleep on a mattress in the lounge!!!!
    DH is staying home with her tomorrow.....

Jo, my thoughts are with you.... It's just such a tragedy.....

Storm, I hope it's just baby growing nicely & PPPPFFFFTTTT to the lady who said being older!!!
    Last edited by Tracey; October 23rd, 2006 at 03:22 PM.

Oh Storm Now you go and put your feet up, or better still lie down and let the older kiddies and DH take care of you and the house and Zac. You and your little girl are the most important things right now, Thinking of you.

Ah Tracey we were posting at the same time. You must be stressed you poor thing. Hope the temp comes down asap and you get your little girl back soon. No doubt you've already tried it, but panadol seemed to work faster at getting Lucie's temp down than Neurofen.

We need happy things in here girls...too much yuck stuff going on with everyone atm....bring on good vibes for us all...........

Yep, it's ridiculous! No way am I old! I guess it's just tough luck, I've had 4 pregs that were great, nothing went wrong & this time is no different! I cant help if my body gets a bit cranky!

Oh Trace, I hope Indah is OK, poor little dear.

Oh Storm..you need to put your feet up and rest. LMAO at being old lol...thats too funny..dont pay any attention to the silly biddy!

Trace hope miss Indah is feeling better. No doubt the antibiotics will kick in and she will be feeling better straight away. Poor little darling...must have given you such a scare.

Im all for some good news happening too Soph...sigh

Jo

Hi Girls!

Jo I am so sorry to hear about your DH's Cousin ...that is so horrible. I hope you are all coping the best you can...

Storm ...you should have kicked them up the butt ...excuse me but I dont think 34 is old!!!!!!!!! please!. You put your young feet up and take care of yourself.

Soph you sound like you are doing so well ! I am so glad that Ned and Lucie are both well....aside from Ned almost going for a cruise in a river of milk

Trace how is Indah going?. What a panic ..I so hope she is going ok. This happened to Kaitlyn about 2.5months ago and we ended up in hospital ...anyway it lasted a couple of days and then she came out of the fever coma as I called it ..she was just so blahhh and lethargic. I so hope she is feeling a little better ...poor bubba.

Yay on the nice big sleep Brooke . Kaitlyn is going through something a little similar and seems to be up some nights from about 230am -4am...not sure what is happening there. We have also bought her into our bed and find she then sleeps until about 7am which she will NEVER do in her cot. Maybe teeth???...gosh who knows hey!. I hope you get all get a good nights sleep tonight.

Yay Fletch on Zanes first steps!...watch out he will keep you on your toes now!.

Alex I hope you are feeling a little better. Jack sounds gorgeous...I love when they plonk down !. Although Kaitlyn did it today in the ruddie nuddie on the way to the bath and I think she hurt her bum the poor thing hehe.

I hope your renos are all done Rae! hehe love miss wanna run !..they are so cute arnt they ..Kaitlyn loves running from me now!.

well all is going well here!. Had a much better week at work as I basically let my new manager know what I was and wasnt going to do ..more wasnt really!. I felt bad but I just dont have the time to do more then I am doing and I think after sitting in some meetings and seeing the projects I have on the go he does have a better understanding. So onwards and upwards I say hehe.

Kaitlyn is going really well. We have had someday care issues that have caused sleep problems. I also saw Kaitlyn get pushed over on the cement by another kid when I went to pick her up and no one went to help her so that really really upset me.I just so hate sending her there still ...want to be home with her...but I have no choice right now so must move on. So this weekend we did a whole lot of relaxing so that she could catch up on the sleep she misses out on at daycare and she could also just do whatever she wanted at the speed she wanted..no pressure ...nothing to do but enjoy!.

Oh and the little devil is saying our cats name ( not sure if I have told you this!)...no mamma ...but she says Packkkkerrrrr...more acccckerrr actually :-).

Other then that she is just power walking around the house taking things and giving things to you and just saying "ta" "ta" "ta" over and over so cute. She is really mimicking everything we do which is just so much fun for us as well hehe.

Well I think I have blabbed on long enough! I hope you are all having a wonderful night.

Just popping in to say good morning girls!

Trace how did Indah go over night?.

Indah woke up about 3 times last night, so I put her in our bed from 11 til 2:30, but she had spun around & her butt was in my face & I just couldnt sleep, so I gave her a dose of Nurofen as she can only have it 6-8hourly & it had been about 8.5hrs, so I gave her a boioby drink (I gave her 4 yesterday) she normally only has 2... Then she went back to sleep til 7am, she was still stifling hot all afternoon & night & refused to eat, but her nappy was soaking this morning, she vwas still grizzly & wanted Mummy, Daddy just wouldnt do.... So while I was in the shower she was hysterical with Daddy & maddy, but calmed down a bit, Dh gave her some antibiotics & I whispered goodbye to him & Maddy, as he is home with her today & he just called to say she is fast asleep & has been crawling around & happier... So the antibiotics have kicked in I'd say!!

Man I feel like a rotten Mummy.....

I spoke to family Day Care yesterday too & have to meet with a lady tomorrow after work & they have a position at a house but it will be a good 5-7min drive in the opposite direction, but I asked about getting my foot in the door & then moving her closer, she said at anytime I can make a request, it is MY Child & I have to be comfortbale, she explained I then can meet the lady & if I am happy we can do a few hours to get Indah used to it etc....
    It's only Mon, Tues & Fri... On Tuesdays I actually go into our other factory in the mornings & so it is in that direction, sdo it's only Mondays & Fridays I have to go outta my way & I have told work I will be 30mins later (pppfffft to them!) So I will see if I like her first & she will if all goes well start on Nov 20th!!!

The lady doesnt drive but lives next door to a park & near a library & the Council lady said she was extremely good... But also emphasised that they are working for me & if I am at all not sure then it's my call!! So I felt really pleased talking to the ;lady as she wasnt pushy & constantly said its' entirely up to me!!!

Sorry I havent got time to chat anymore, I really hope everyone is OK, I am running on empty, but as long as my baby girl is Ok, I am happy!!!!

Brooke Im so sorry....your poor husband. I hope you get some answers soon..it just sounds so crazy for you right now.

Trace glad Indah is feeling better now and the daycare sounds great. Bet Indah will have a ball! Family Daycares are great and would be my first choice too if I needed help with Sammy.

Having a day at home today. Sammy is Mr Happy lol..hes leart to climb onto the coffee table though...arghh! We only have one in the lounge room and not in the living room where we mostly hang out thank goodness...but while it gave me a shock the thought he was just the cleverest little boy in the world!

Hello everybody!

Jo

AAAAW Brooke, your poor Dh, I have watched my Dad in such pain & my Mum have to nurse him so he could get some relief....

I really hope your get to the bottom of it & some answers really soon.... I bet you just want your DH back & I bet he wants to be feeling good again too!!!!

Yeah spoke to DSH again & she is feeling better as she is smiling now & so the worst is over!!!!

I hope the FDC works out & I am happy with the lady, if not we have discussed brining bring relatives out from bali for 3 month intervals to live with us &look after Indah & any more bubba's for a few years!????

Oh Brooke I am really sorry to hear DH is having a really rough time. Really hope you get some answers soon.

Trace - Glad Indah sounds happier. Yay for drugs LOL!

Jo - What is it with climbing? Lucie can climb onto our coffee table too. I have to use a drink bottle for my water 'cos she just empties the glasses and she has worked out how to open them. She tips water on the coffee table and plays with it and then slips in the water and falls off. But does she learn???? Nup!

Cass - Hope the sleep probs get better asap.

Ok Ned is stirring and gotta get some lunch for Lucie and I and I think she's just done a poopa for me .............

Oh forgot to say we are heading to Port Macquarie for the weekend....DH has a job interview so another move is on the cards. First trip away with the 2 bubs But I splurged and for once have booked some nice accomodation!

Good Luck Soph, OOOh the joys of moving again...

Trace, so glad Indah is feeling better!!! Poor little vegemite.... It's just so awful when they are sick... And yay for smiling again.. She must be on the mend ..
    Yeah you guessed it...The awful m/s fairy kept me from going to the expo on Sunday....Not happy Jan!! After I did the dogs, Mum took Jack for a bit, while I went to bed !! Glad you and the girls had a good time though!! We will meet one day soon I promise!!! OOOH and I really hope this woman you meet is lovely and FDC works out for you and Indah!!

Soph, have a lovely trip away and glad you spoilt yourself and your family with some yummy accomodation!!

Brooke, My heart goes out to your poor Dh... And to you too... I really hope they can find out what is going on asap and he stops being in so much pain.. Big hugs to you and your family luv...

Everyone else, a big hug and hello and will chat to you all later... I am starting to feel a bit better every morn so lets hope the worst is behind me yeah!!!
    And then I can be on here much more and chat to all you lovely ladies!!!

Better go cause Jack has just gone down for a sleep and my house looks like a brothel!!!heheheh

Oh forgot to add that I went to my 1st ob app this morn and everything looks great. She even did a quick scan for me and my dates are right, so I'm 10 weeks atm!!!yay!!
    Last edited by Alex&Jack; October 24th, 2006 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Wrong number!!!I'm such a duffa!!

what alex???? 19 weeks???:eek:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast