Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

I'm such a duffa Danni!!! I wasn't concentrating and hit the 9 instead of the 0!!!! All fixed now!!!

oh fletch awful isnt it!!! It is so worth it though. I am just starting to get better now....you arent far behind mE!

Girl for you!!

OOOOH Fletch, sounds horrible... I think I may just have to remove the TTC#3 part on my sig, coz your not making it sound fun!
    I do hope your feeling much, much better ASAP....

Alex, are we seeing you & Jack on Sunday????? OOOH also Dh tells me my new Nokia has arrived today WOOO HOO, I got the amber 7370 & he says, looks nice hon, like Balinese carving, very beautiful... hee hee

Awwww Fletchie..you poor thing..sounds terrible..hope it doesnt last too much longer. Its tough being pregnant when you are feeling so sick and have a toddler as well. Thinking of you.

Alex whoohooo on being 10 weeks..thats just flying along..1/4 of the way there already!!WTG

Trace the phone sounds great!

Looks like the funeral is going to be on Monday....all the notices in the paper are really sad..awwwww

Jo

Oh Fletchie darl, I can so relate to you atm..... You poor thing.. . And our little men just don't understand whats going on do they?? Hope you can keep something down soon and start to get better day by day... I'm just starting to feel normal now...
    Oh and I'm downloading PB episode 8 as we speak!!

Trace, Jack and I will be there with bells on!!! Sick or not!!hehehehe Danni and I were just discussing who was gonna drive, and I was just about to PM you and ask if it was ok to bring Jack!! But you must have esp and knew what I was thinking!! Would you like me to make/bring anything?? I'm back to cooking mode and even made a banana cake and a lemon cheesecake last nite!!!
    Oh and so glad your new phone has arrived!!! I do agree with your Dh too, its a really beautiful looking phone, all earthy and natural!!!

Oh Jo I was writing as you posted....

Hope Monday goes ok for you guys and we will all be thinking of you... It's so sad I know...Family means so much...

No Alex, I'll just have some nibblies &I'll grab some junk from work... hee hee!!!

OOh jo, It's such a awful thing... I am so thinking of you, I really hate deaths & funerals.... I guess noone likes them hey... sorry just rambling..

Indah's still got a temp & has been vomiting this afternoon, but has been cuddling me since i got home, Dh is having tomorrow off again & I am off to FDC lady tomorrow too... I hope Indah is a bit better again tomorrow!!!

Jo - Thinking of you and especially on Monday.

Brooke - Cry away and let it all out honey. You are being wonder woman at the moment and I'm sure DH is very appreciative even if he can't really tell you how much atm. And #2 will be fine and already knows he/she is very loved. It will all work out ok. Sending get well vibes for your DH.

Fletch - Yay for maccas staying down! Have fun with MG today. My MG are all coming here tomorrow. The one reason I don't want to move is because I love all the ladies so much and have been so lucky to meet such great friends so quickly

Trace - How is Indah today?

Alex - Have fun at MG!

Ok I smell poopa so shower time I think and Ned must be getting hungry too........

Morning... OOOH Brooke, I wish there was something we could do...... I am hoping that just knowing we are thinking of you will make you feel a bit better!!! Coz truly we are & hoping life eases for you soon.... I am having a Body Shop party at my place on Sunday, nothing to exciting just some pampering before Summer!!!!

OOOH, Poor Fletchy, I hope that MG takes your mind off your ill feeling & you can enjoy your days & the preg a bit more!!! Zane is growing up so quickly, what a spunybum!

Soph, I hope the kids dont trash your place to much today for your MG meet!!!

Indah was up all night vomiting, so Dh is off taking her back to Dr today, she still has a high temp & I am staying home tomorrow with her... I was up til 2am with her in my arms trying to let her rest & when she finally fell asleep I went to bed, what felt like 5mins later my alarm went off at 6am, I turned it off & went back to sleep planning on waking at whatever time & coming in to work whenever! BUt then IUndah woke at 6:15am & had vomited in her cot everywhere, so Dh got up & showered with her & I got ready for work...
    So he's back in to Dr's at 10ish & then hopefully they can give her something to make her feel better quicker, I have never seen a baby so lethargic & miserable!!!

I have to meet with the FDC lady from the Council this afternoon too...

ALEX, I got my phone the same as yours but in Amber, it's so cool!

Hi girls ,

Just a quick post today as I am flat chat today...mmm no different hey!

Fletch I am glad your MS is a little better today.

Brooke I hope your DH is feeling a little better today ...it is horrible when you get to that emotional stage.

Trace I sure hope Indah starts feeling better soon ..Kaitlyn was exactly the same minus the vommiting . Breaks you heart to see them so exhusted. I hope Dr gives her something to help !

We also had a shocker night with Kaitlyn ...up every hour ....I think molars are coming through as there are 4 big lumps.

Just closing this thread now. You can find the new one HERE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567