Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #20

Yeah i'll second that Storm!

Hi Girls ..sorry I have been such a stranger but work is nuts!.

All is good here...I am trying to read through the posts but never have time to respond. JO I am so jealous of you new horse!

I sent a photo link to some of you girls ...cant set up a site yet but have uploaded them onto some photo site hehe. Anyway if I have missed you off (storm I know i have missed you) let me know your email address and I will send the link over to you!.

Have a great day ladies and kiddies.

Hey ladies!!!

Well today I'm feeling half normal, I think..... I'm just eating and nibbling all the time!! I think I'm gonna be the side of a house this time!!!hehehehe

Sorry I have been awol girls but the mornings ( and sometimes the rest of the day too!!) have been so bad for me and I just have to soldier on till he goes down for another nap!! I feel like such a bad mummy not playing with him as much, but luckily Jack loves entertaining himself and our dog is with him all the time too, and he just adores her!!!
    Sorry for the rant lovelies...

Soph, so glad to hear Ned is going so well and the feeding is going great too!!!And his chin dimple sounds soooo cute!!

Rae, YAY for Ella on her first steps!!! She'll be up and running in no time!!

Bec, Jack is 11kg and 80cm too!! Josh and him are twins!!! Glad to hear he is doing so well and I know exactly what you mean about the all day sickness!!! It's sooo not nice

Trace, did they call about fixing your phone??? Hope it is fixable so you can sell it too!!
    I'll prob see you at the expo on Sun!!!... I've gotta clip some dogs in the morn, so I'll prob be there about 1pm... It's gonna be loads of fun!! Our birthday twinnies can meet!!

Storm, I feel for you on the GTT drink.... I almost dry reach just thinking about it!! I try to drink it real fast so I can't taste it!!hehehhe

Jo, Ohhh how lovely, a horse!! Have you guys got a name for her yet??? I bet the girls are just bursting with joy!!!

A big to anyone I've missed, sorry my preg brain is awful atm....

Have a lovely day everyone and I think I might go for a walk if I feel ok.. I'll just have to make sure I pack my almonds, BBQ shapes and water!!hehehehe

Awww Alex...sorry youve had morning sickness so bad you poor thing. Have you tried those bracelet things you put around your wrists that you get from the chemist..i had some relief with those lol..its a difficult time but hopefully wont last too long for you. Jack sounds like he is doing so great too and thats so cool that him and Joshie are the same size..lol. Our horse already comes with a name unfortunately lol..her name is Shank..named after someone famous...so boys name on a female but oh well..the girls dont care they are just thrilled to bits.''

Storm hope your day is going ok..enjoy your rest..is your DH looking after Zac?

Cass I love all of your photos as I have said..thanks for sharing.

Hello everyone else...Trace not long now til your inlaws arrive. You guys must be so excited!

We have bubs group soon...Sammy seems ok today but last night on our way to the pool he vomitted so we turned around and came home and he vomitted again...and was hot all night...poor darling. Apart from being tired though today he seems perfectly fine. Weve been for a long bike ride and he was as happy as larry just sitting and watching everything go past. So will see how he copes and then will pop along to Darrens work after that..hes most disappointed that despite all his good intentions that nothing happened lol...

Have a nice day everybody!

Jo

Oh Poor Alex, I hope nasty M/S leave you soon.

Cass, I can't PM you my email??? I'll put it up here, but take it off tonight, so if you don't pop back in to grab it, let me know! Thanks, Can't wait to see the piccies!!

Jo, GTT was horrid!! But all done now. Nah took Zaccie with me, Ursula came so she chased him around, unfortunately atm I wouldn't ask DH for a mmmmmmmmmm better not go there! Way, way too cranky!!

Louise, how are you feeling? I hope you are OK. Big hugs!!

Did I miss anyone? Most likely, I'm sorry,
    Last edited by storm; October 19th, 2006 at 08:36 PM.

Oh bugger Storm..sorry it was yuck and sorry you are having a ****ty time with DH...better day tomorrow eh?

Jo

Sorry girls ..flat chat again..just wanted to let you know I have sent you the photo link storm !

Sorry girls I will try and catch up a bit more over the weekend.

Awwww Cass, that was precious!! What a gorgeous little girl Kaitlyn is!! I loved the one of her hiding behind the balloon!!..

Hi Brooke, Yay for a great scan. Poor DH hope he gets better soon.

Catch up tomorrow! Night night

Hi Ladies!

Brooke - Your poor DH and you. Hope you both get some rest and recover soon. Great that your scan was awesome!

Cass - You certainly have a princess. Just gorgeous!

Jo - Hope Sammy is ok. Wow on the horse!

Alex - Blurgh for ms. Hope you are better soon.

Storm - I actually quite liked the GTT drink LOL! Hope the test is all good.

Sorry for the short posts girls. Have been flat chat. DH was late home last night (5.30 compared to usual 4.00pm) so I was going crazy! It's Ned's feeding frenzy so I was trying to feed him, feed Lucie and burp Ned and get our dinner ready all at the same time - mad! But we all survived!

I had Ned sleeping next to me early this morning. Lucie started crying a bit and anyway I woke up and her crying must have set off my let down. The sheets and Ned were DRENCHED in milk. Poor boy, I reckon I nearly drowned him!

Cass I forgot to tell you how gorgeous all tose photo's of Kaitlyn are, she's one happy spunky little princess!

Soph, Poor Ned, hee hee I felt my boobies let down, although just the feeling (which I havent had for ages) no leaking at 2am, when I heard Indah talk & go back to sleep!!!

Ok gonna be busy at work today coz I wnat to leave early so I can help Maddy 'get ready' for her school disco at 5pm!!! hee hee

Alex - you poor thing! Hope the dreaded m/s packs up and leaves soon. I'm the same and just have to keep eating to control the nausea...lol - i'm gonna be massive at the end of this preg too!

Tracey - hope Maddy has a terrific time at the disco tonight

Jo -hope poor little Sammy is feeling a bit better

Soph - oh the joys of let-down. Poor Ella used to cop a face full all the time. It's just so crazy how we have absolutely no control over it!

Fletch - how are you going today? Been missing you! Hope Zane'ss taking care of his sick Mummy.

Sorry for a quick one girls - got to go eat something before Ella gets up. Have a great day!

Aww Soph poor drowning Ned lol. Glad you survived your busy night last night...makes you stronger though knowing you can do it all on your own doesnt it.

Trace hope little Maddy has a fun time at the disco tonight! They are great fun arent they. My girls have one in a few weeks time..its funny cos Jess is a councillor and they organize them so she comes home and says Dad can you do our disco..lol. I wonder when the girls will NOT be wanting Darren to do them lol..i can remember all sorts of embarassing blue light discos I would definately not have been wanting my parents to be at hehe.

Rae eat up wont you..ms is a funny thing. In a few weeks time itll pass and all you pregnant ladies will be happy and chatty again!

Brooke I hope your hubby is ok now..gosh how awful for you. Poor Miss Charlotte too..its amazing how much they pick up on. Yay on the fantastic scan too..so you had a good look huh?? Any news huh? HUh?

Cass hope your day at work isnt too stressful for you.

I can so sympathesise with all you working ladies. I dont know how you do it..a few days helping Darren and the house is a mess...well for me anyway..anal annie lol. I dont cope well with mess! So hats of to you all you are so fantastic!

Jo

Fletch - Yay on Zaney's steps !!!!!!!!!!!! Ella is hilarious today making me almost pee myself as she tries to run. She doesn't quite understand that she'll lose her balance if she isn't slow and steady. She's getting so much better each day - it's incredible how quickly they take off!!!! And OMG on the billiards table - how exciting! You guys must be stoked. Where are you gonna put it - down stairs? I'll have to tell Paul - he'll be pumped! Hope you're feeling a bit better too

Hope all you lovely ladies are enjoying your weekend. Paul's doing more reno stuff - poor thing - boring stuff like finishing off architraves and skirting boards, door jams etc... Lucky he's a talented man! Not too long til we're done inside. I'm just enjoying taking it easy playing with little miss wanna run and on BB!

Fletchie thats so great that little Zane is stepping..wtg little man..wont be long til hes running! Dont feel bad about not popping in as often...i so know what it feels like..hope you are feeling better soon. Bet you cant wait til second tri when you are feeling a bit more human again. Its so much harder being pregnant second time around isnt it with a toddler to look after who really doesnt get that mummy isnt feeling well

Rae your day sounds lovely. Paul sounds very talented..bet your house is looking fantastic.

Hope everyone else is having a nice day. Weve had some tragic news. Darrens cousin who is 28 was killed in a car accident last night...all very sad. Am so feeling for his mum right now and wanting to hug everyone close to me.

Jo

So sorry Jo for you and your family.. Huge Huge HUGS to you all..Hope everyone got lots of hugs...

I am still feeling really yucky atm and trying to grin and bare it....

Gotta clip some dogs at 10am so I hope I'm feeling better soon... Maybe those wrist bands might be a good idea!!

Jack is now walking everywhere and is quite proud I think!!! But he still goes plonk when he's tired!!!hehehe

Oooooh better go and get dressed cause my clients will be here soon...oops!!

Hope u all have a great day!!

Hi Everyone!

Jo - Sorry to hear about your DH's cousin too. That is terrible. Thinking of your family.

Brooke - Hope you can get some zzz's soon and that Charli's sleeping sorts itself out soon. Hoping it's just a 'phase'.

Alex - Hope you feel better soon.

Rae - Yay for reno's, I'm sure it will look fab when it's finished.

Fletch - Go Frankenstein Zane LOL!

Tracey - How was the disco??

Hi everyone else. Ok gotta throw the kids in the pram and go to the supermarket. I am sooooo tired today. Really need to get organised to have an afternoon nap on the weekends when DH is home.

Mooooorrrrrnnnnnniiiiinnnngggggg...

OOOH Jo, Hugs to you, your family & to Darren's family for such a tragic loss!!!!

Brooke, I hope Charli is feeling better soon & goes back to sleeping soundly, allowing you time to rest too... I also hope your Dh is on the mend ASAP...

Soph, good luck shopping today & then sneak home for a nap, while the kids put the shopping away!!! LOL...

Alex, we missed you yesterday afternoon at the Expo, hope the M/S didnt keep you away & the wet dog smell didnt make you vomit!!!

Rae, I hope you enjoyed your day of relaxation, pointing around the hoss for DH to fix & stuff!! hee hee & yay to running Ella!!!

Fletch, YAY on Zane & him beginning to master this walking thingy, Indah isnt interested in wlaking by herself at all... I bet he'll be running soon...

I was up most of the might with Indah, she was shaking/shivering but burning up, so i put her in our bed... I am waiting for the Dr's to Open so I can make an appt,m she was just so misereable when I left for work today, I had to come in for a little while atleast as I am training a new lady for avrious roles & also have a training conference on & I stupidly leave all the meetings til the last day!!! Or else I'd just have stayed home... so will go flat out soon, once the lady arrives at 9am 7 then make a Dr's appt for 12ish 7 head home then...

My poor, poor baby!!!!

Oh Trace I hope Indah is ok.........

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast