Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

How did the BBQ go Soph??

We had dads families Xmas party yesterday in the heat & smoke, it was a good day TOO much food just waht a preggo lady (queasy 90% of the day) needed!!!
    Indah took an unaided step between coffee table & couch last night & refused to do it again.....
    She spent all of yesterday at the Xmas party plying in the dogs drink buckets!! mmmm nice!
    She's cut a molar & theothers are coming thru so she's a bit clingy, but happily went to her carer, I have worked out if she has food in her hands she is happy to go to the Carer!!! hee hee

Maddy's team won basketball finally this week...

Dh is loving his new Harley & I actually get a smile at seeing him so wrapped with the bike!! But its his B'day on the 13th (wed) he is just getting card coz the bike was not cheap!!!! LOL...

Hope everyone had a spendid weekend, OH Storm where are you chicken little?????

Hi guys!

Trace - BBQ was ok, food wasn't out until after 7.30 though and Lucie was losing the plot quickly so it was a bit of eat and run in the end. Ah your DH is another sag, what a good guy!

Brooke - Hope all is well with you honey.

I am really worried about Storm too. Sent her an email the other day buut haven't heard back. Does anyone have her mobile number by chance to text her?

Hi ladies...

Arrgh...was hoping to hear something from Storm....arggh. Gosh..i hope everythings ok and its just a computer problem.

Trace sounds like the early chrissy celebrations were fun!LOL at Indah in the dog water.....ewww....the things our littleuns get up to!!!! Its great your DH isloving his harley..how spoilt!!!!

Soph....was the lady with the bub nice...did u hit it off? What does she have?

Hiya Brooke...hope all is getting better in your busy household!!!!

We had a lovely weekend..busy but lovely. We set the pool up...its supposed to be getting bloody hot this week so have had to put a fence up around that...Master Sam is very interested lol. We had a big sleepover with 4 extra kiddos on Saturday..plus my girlfriend brought her littlies over so we had a houseful! Was lots of fun and made me with my four seem so small after everyone left sunday arvo lol.

Not much happening this week...Im being pretty tight fisted with Chrissy so close!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day girls

Jo

Hi Girls !

Jo I take my hat off to you with horse riding ..I secretly wonder if my pelvic floors would withstand a big gallop!. I have trotted on a horse since having Kaitlyn but I was a little nervouse hehe. Your big sleep over on Sat night sounded lovely!.

Soph I was just about to read your last post and DH came in , I told him one of our girls was missing in action and that we should sms her if we have her number ..then read your post and laughed as you had just posted on if anyone had her number! Great minds hey. HOw was the BBQ?.

Hiya Brooke , I hope you DH and Charli are having a nice week. Are things getting a little better for you babe?.

Trace I will have to jump inro the name thread after this and see your great names!. Kaitlyn is also obsessed with the cat water bowl..funny things arnt they.

Had a nice weekend , MIL called me and put the bloody guilts on me but other then that I had nothing that dampened my weekend !. Took Kaitlyn to get her Santa photos today and ended up having to do a family shot as Kaitlyn was not sitting on his knee hehe.

Kaitlyn is getting good at eating with a spoon which is exciting! . Mind you the mess every meal time is just out of this world!. I made us Shepards pie on Sunday night and she lovveeedd .

Well I am off ..grays on line have some really nice linen on sale so I think I am going to try my hand at bidding!. Had to pick Kaitlyn up two new sets of sheets today so know I am in the mood to get us some.

Storm babe I so hope all is ok ...please let us know how you are.

Trace love your names !!!. DH asked if you were a lover of music! -Lenny (Leni)Kravitz and Bob Marley :-) I loveeee all your kids names !

Good Morning Girls!

Kaitlyn had a rough night ....poor love woke at about 10pm and did not get back to sleep until midnight...she has a cough.

Also think I might pop back to the Pead as she had a hernia around her belly button when she was born and it seems to be popping out a little..anyone heard of this happening before?.

Well off I go ..hi ho hi ho ...its into my work emails I go ...(bad seven dwarfs impression there ..incase you didnt get it!)

I hate work again today... hee hee... I have to give a presentation & I just cant even start on it yet... It's in 3 hours & I just cant be bothered!!! I might just wing it!

Thanks Cass, Yep I love Lenny Kravitz & we are Marley fans too....Actually if it's a boy he will be named after the Lauryn Hill song Zion... That song makes me cry it's so beautiful!!

I am a bit nervy today... Indah has gone with the whole Council, on a Christmas Party/picnic day in the park... Her carer doesnt drive & so the council bus is coming to collect her & the other 2 kids & 7 other carers & their kids & meeting the others (carers whom drive) all at a local park for a Chrissy pincic!!! Yikes... I woke up at 3am scared they wont be wtaching her & she will crawl off & eat a bee or something!!! hee hee I know irrational paranoid Mummy here!!!! There'll be something like 12 adults & they can only have 4 kids each, our carer has 3 including Indah... I hope she has fun, she happily went to her again this morning... I started taking cloth nappies for the carer to use & when mum went to pick Indah up last night the carer said "OOOH tell Tracey I am terribly sorry but she poo'd in the cloth nappy!! hee hee It was solid & rolled straight into the loo... hee hee what does she think I do with cloth nappies at home!???

Cass I hope Kaitlyn is Ok & the cough & hernia are all OK!

Indah has cut 2 molars! She's been a bit groizzly, but runny poo's & I noticed the 2 teeth on the weekend!!!

Storm you Ok babe????? I dont have an contact details sorry!!!

Jo, how's things & Soph, Brooke, Bec, Louise..... Fletch & hey where is Rae!?????

Lol Trace at Indah eating a bee. Dont worry she will be having too much fun to worry about eating bees!!!! Though i completely understand your concern...we can never stop worrying about them especially when they are out of our sight eh? Hope the presentation goes well.

Cass sorry dont have any hernia experience. I do know its a relatively common thing though. Hope your day at work today isnt too stressful. Was Kaitlyn happy to see Santa? We are having our shots done this weekend and while Sammy was excitedly waving to him the other day I hope he doesnt cry lol. I have all these pics of the girls growing up with one of them at least crying ....poor babes.

Soph what are you and the littlies up to today?

Sammy is happy munching on nutrigrain right now...hes rejecting weetbix a bit in the morning now..pooey. Still writing out my chrissy cards....they must get off today!!!!!

Have a lovely day ladies

Jo

Jo - How did your cards turn out from Fletchy? Awesome I bet!

Trace - I'm sure Indah will have a ball today, don't worry. I would be too though, only natural as a mummy.

Cass - Hope Kaitlyn's cough goes soon.

Anyone want a very gizzly 16 month old? She's teething atm and such a pain! I do lov eher though....she has taken to giving Ned big cuddles. When he's on the floor having tummy time she sits in front of him and claps when he holds his head up high. Ahhhhh it makes me cry!

Soph that is just precious!!! Arent those just the sweetest moments! I had one the other night when livvy had come into our bed and Sammy had woken up happy to see her collapsed and fell asleep on her lol. Sorry Luc's teeth are giving her grief..they are such a pain for them. Id gladly have her if we werent so far away lol...think her and Sammy would have a ball.

So deliciously hot here. Ive been playing in the pool with the kids though im so ashamed of my white legs lol...need some sun!

Jo

Well how wrong I was... Indah had a ball & there were a heap of kids & apparently she waved & said Hello to everyone... on numerous occasions over & over again...
    Then a Santa came & she had her photo taken with him, I am shocked as she cuddles in & looks away & is scared of Santa, yet she happily sat on his knee & the carer took a photo & they all got small gifts.... Indah got a toy Giraffe! She thought it was pretty cool when I made a noise with it & then wouldnt put it down...!
    OOOh makes me sad that I missed it, looks like I'll be off somewhere over the weekend trying to get a pic of girls & Santa!!!!

OOOOh Soph, Lucy sounds so gentle & adorable!!! I hate teething too.....

Jo, I bet your legs are better than ine, white & slightly hairy!!!

Jo - If you need to tan your legs go the fake option, remember skin cancer does happen. I am sooooooo careful now! Oh Sammy sounds so cute. Yeap the teeth are a pain - the eye teeth. So i guess after this lot it's just the seconds lot of molars to look forward too and by then we'll be going through it all again with Ned!

Trace - So glad Indah had a great time. That carer sounds awesome, what a find!

Ok Chicks I couldnt start another site with same e-mail to tried on mad's but it didnt work, so anyways I added pic's of HPT & belly to Indah's site!!!!

Awww yes mum...lol....Soph its ok...im so fussy about sun exposure really lol...i just need SOME sun..lol..my legs are normally covered!!!!You are good to remind us though with your recent scare...i can imagine it would make you all the more cautious!

Trace Im off to have a look at your site!

Jo

Sorry Jo didn't want to sound mum like! Goodness knows DH is on my back so much more too about sun stuff.

Trace - will try and check out your site. Net is playing up atm though!

Oh I have a sudden urge to return to work. It will probably pass in an hour or so LOL. I am technically still employed with a very large public sector dept and a PERFECT position has come up in Hobart (where I'm from originally, my parents and grandma's are still there). I've put it to DH asking if he'd like to be a SAHD.....we'll see what happens. Do you think I'm nuts?

Soph,
    I miss my kids terribly, but I also get satisfaction from working... I hate work ATM coiz it's hectic, I have MS & because I want to enjoy the excitement of the lead up to Chrissy... which work kinda sucks it outta you!!!

But I do enjoy having a job.... It's entirely up to you & what you guys wnat to do, would Mick cope being a SAHD??? Or could he do some part time work & mayb e your parents could spend a day or 2 a week with the kiddies???? OOOH, keep us informed!!!!

Jo my legs are the whitest, I look like a ghost in the bath with the girls, soz I'm almost blue I'm that white & they have their natural bronzed skin!!! hee hee But I always wera 3/4 pants of simply dont show my legs so i dont care!!!

LOL Tracem you sure you don't want to do just one more Hpt JIC? Looooove th ebelly and wow I'll say it again, you're kids are boooooooootiful.

HA HA HA Soph, I remember when I had done the 1st one & wasnt convinced & then did another 2 days later I think, I still wasnt certain...
    I then looked at fletch's HPT's on her site & giggled & figured I was definately preg... Coz they were so much darkler, Fletch is a cutey hey!@!!!

Thanks, I think my girls are terrors, thankfully they have My looks... PPPPPFFFTTTT That so aint true!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast