Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

LOL....Trace...i think you should do just one more HPT just in case lmao!!! White legs unite eh??

Soph im gonna pop to the shops today and get a fake tan...you do well to remind us the skin cancer dangers..thanks honxxxx. Ohhhhh returning to work..wow...mmm....how ideal that a job has popped up in your old town too...must be tempting for you. I think you are so capable that of course you could do it..but what do u think. Will Mick want to stay at home...ahh decisions...decisions!!!! Oh and Soph the cards are the best............sorry i missed that before..yes Fletchie is soooo clever!

We are off shopping today ..the cupboards are bare and I still have about 20 people to shop for! Hopefully the kids will be on their best behaviour lol!!!!

Have a lovely day ladies

Jo

Yikes, good luck Jo!!!

Yeah maybe I'll grab a pkt of HPT's fpr myself & pop them under the tree!!!!!

Hee Hee Fletch, it's funny coz now I ahve looked at heaps of others & noticed mine are really dark..

OOOh to be 14 wks, I always try to make it go quicker too!!!

Indah loves our tree too & doesnt touch it!

Ouchie with the gums & molars coming thru!

Trace - I was the same when I was pg with Lucie, reckon I did about a dozen tests LOL! But with Ned I only ever did the 1! I think I was still in disbelief that it happened so soon.

Fletch - Hay matey! Zaney sounds so cute with the tree. Hope his teeth don't give him too much grief. Lucie pulled our tree over this morning :eek: thankkfully it didn't fall on her, but I'm watching her like a hawk now. She pulls all the balls off too and then pulls them apart :twisted:

Jo - Yay for the fake tan. I might give some a try myself.

Spoke briefly to DH. He isn't at all keen on moving back to Hobart. The job is in a few places, but will come up again. But then he read my email when I suggested he be a SAHD and asked me what the pay was LOL, so that might just sway him! To be honest though, I do love it here and don't really want to go back to Hobart. It's just if I go back to work, I really want to go back where I was (ATO ok but shhhhhhhhhh). They are a really good employer with great conditions, particularly when you have family. Mmmmm decisions decisions.

Hi girls

How are we all? I haven't read back very far - just no use with my placenta dementia.
    We are doing great. Been busy....as usual. Got the tiler here this week to finish the main bathroom, laundry and do some outdoor grouting - yay! Got the w/robe people coming as well to put a built-in in Ella's new room. Bought Ella's new furniture (boo hoo - a big girls bed) and all her linen and stuff. Looking forward to setting it up before Chrissie. Pregnancy is finally getting good. Not sick very often and am feeling frequent movements. Have my 18 week scan next Fri to see how bubs is growing (and hopefully she'll still be pink!) Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway - better go - so sorry for the selfish post. DO think often of all you lovelies and will endevour to make more effort popping in more often.

Good Morning Girls,

Wow Soph ..that is a big though about going back to work!. Is your DH warming to it yet hehe. I miss Kaitlyn like CRAZY when I am at work , but like Trace I kinda do enjoy it . Plus the daily Latte is nice :-)

Rae it sounds like you have been a busy girl ...so hard thinking about out babies being in big beds isnt it ...I dont know where our bubs have gone but they have all been replaced by walking , talking thinking children!

Trace I love the new pics...man your girls are GORGEOUS! And your belly looks great already!

HOw did you fake tanning and shopping go Jo?.

Hi to everyone else out there...Storm honey we would really love to hear from you . So hope all is ok .

Have a good day everyone.

Zane sounds like such a good boy with the Christmas Tree fletch!. Dont worry Soph Kaitlyn is the same as Lucie and has stripped one whole side of the tree of its balls ..but she loveeess it!.

Cass - Ah yeah you gotta love putting the balls back on the tree a million times a day eh!

Rae - 18 weeks :eek: Where did that time go????

Well don't think I'm heading back to work. DH and I talked about it last night and idea is still for me to stay home and raise the kids for the next 5 years or so. I am going to finish my CPA (accounting qual) next semester though (I only have 1 unit left) and look seriously into some sort of work from home option otherwise my brain will shrivel up into a sultana. I think I just have to realise that I wont ever probably do the job I really want to now, and won't have that exciting challenge as I did before. But having said that, if I can find something where I am a WAHM I will be very happy. It's just hard to find something!

Off to MG Christmas party today - a long drive though! And DH won't be home till about 11pm so I have to do the entire kids dinner, bath and bed thing myself for the first time. I'm a little scared!

Jo - I think you asked how i got along with the other mum the other night at the BBQ? We didn't really hit it off, so don't think we will be best buddies or anything, but a nice contact to have anyway.

Lucie is banging something.........

Hello, remember me????????
    I am alive. I've had no internet connection at home grr long story.
    I should be back on line next week. So I will catch up on all the goss.
    OH, I am leaking fluid, so yippee, all that pressure has gone now.
    Miss you all!!

thank goodness you are ok Storm. Take care and we can't wait till you are back here for good!

WOOO HOO Storm, leak that fluid & have a baby soon??? Or is it still too early??? WOW NOICE belly pic!! I love it! It still amazes me that a live wriggly human being grows inside our tummies & we birth them when they are ready!!!! Truly a miracle!!!

Soph, enjoy being at home then, some PT work from home will be nice I think, just remind DH if he whinges about work that he could have been a SAHD!!! hee hee

Indah is like Zane, truly amazed by the tree & her ball rolled under it last night so we all watched to see what she'd do & she laid on her tummy & got as low as she could to roll her ball back out without touching any decorations!! Then she clapped at herself!!!

She sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with my Mum... shen just yells the words when Mum hgets to them.... Star, Are, High, Sky, Star & Are!! Very cute as she points to the sky @ the word high!!!

Still not walking! But that's Ok... She is really happy ATM, so even though her molars seem to be cutting she is pretty happy! She lopves standing in the shower whle I am in there & catching the water!

Thanks Cass, my belly gets so bloated at the end of the day too...

I got my work bus tour Chrissy party tomorrow we are heading off to Caulfield Racecourse??? hmm, hope it's good!

Storm yay!!! So glad everything is ok...you had us all worried dear!!!!! So what is leaking waters..how long can that go for....does that mean it could be a december birth after all???? Cant wait til you have your connection back on again..we miss you!!!!!!

Rae that time is just flying along isnt it. Wow at all these big kid arrangements. I think Sammy will be in his cot for a while yet! Hope you and Fletchie are having fun today eating cheeseburgers!

Fletchie..thanks so much for that....after I sent Dh out to get it on way home from work..would u believe it with all my shopping i forgot it lol....and so many people recommend that one..thanks..am loving it..and its not greasy at all..very nice! Yay for little running Zaney....what a clever boy..bet he is soooo proud of himself!!!

Soph..least being home you can enjoy the kiddos..i know what you mean about mush though. Every time after the girls were 3 months I enrolled back at uni lol..i just had to do something else!!!! Sorry you didnt hit it off with the other mum..oh well...we cant be best friends with everyone!

Trace bet you are having a ball today at your work Chrissy party. Indah sounds so sweet. Sammy gets really indignant with songs that he doesnt like...twinkle twinkle is one of them at the moment so you made me laugh lol. He will protest loudly til we finally get to a song he likes...which right now is galump went the little green frog......

Cass..im sure your bald Chrissy tree will be etched in your memories forever lol. The fake tan is coming along nicely thanks...am loving it!!!!

Brooke and Louise i hope you are both well.

Ohh we had our Santa piccies done yesterday too. Sammy was so brave and excitedly waving from afar...and as he got closer got more anxious..so we got a pic of him with the girls just before he starts crying lol!! Big brave boy!!! I got loads done but still have heaps more to do. The girls are sleeping at mums tonight and Sammy is going to have a play there for a while and my fingers are crossed he will be ok..l want to do so much but mostly just want to enjoy being with Darren...lol...hes been out the last 3 nights working and doing interviews with wedding clients..i miss him!!!!

Have a nice day ladies

Jo

Hello ladies..

Happy Birthday Soph....hope all is ok with Neddy..dont stress too much ok...is it hot there..sometimes I noticed when youd think bubs would feed more that the heat made them soo tired. Hope you have a special day.

Its so quiet in here..hope you all having such a good time with your chilluns. Sammy was great for mum last night..yay...means we can go out every now and then. When we picked him up all the kids were putting on a play and he was running around like a mad thing. We picked up the santa pic and he just loves it..keeps asking for it and sits down on the couch to study it lol.

Jo

Storm so glad to hear from you!!!

Sorry girls try and catch up with everyone else later..work is a killer today!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday ....this time next week I will be finishing up for two weeks of Holidays ..gosh I cant wait!!!!!!!. need the break..need to see my husband as I am begining to wonder if he exists I have seen him so little ( know the feeling Jo!)

Oh yay Cass..bet you cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Jo

Hi girls.

Ohhh its getting so exciting now being soooo close to Christmas!!!!! Hope you are all having a lovely lovely day whatever you may be doing...least the working girls..and i mean that in the nicest possible way LOL...dont have long til they have a break with their familiies!!!

We had Carols by Candlelight last night. We got a elf outfit for Sammy and omg he looked absolutely gorgeous lol...he was running around like a mad thing just loving all the attention.

7 more sleeps..yipeee!!!!

Jo

Howdee... Sorry I have been absent, busy at work Christmas do's, family Christmas parties, school, carols nights & everything else in between including constant nausea!!!

I too am so excited about Christmas, although I seriously need to bwrap all the presents up & maybe hide them in Mum & Dads garage coz they are in the cupboard in Indah's room & I dont wnat to be in & out on Xmas eve gettibng them down without waking her up!!!

I am working most of the time over Christmas & on the work days it will be dead at work, so I can have slackies! I neeed my leave for maternity leave next year!!!

Hope your all good, Indah paddled in a pool yesterday & attempted 2 steps unaided, but still isnt confident to walk....

Oh well maybe buy next year!????

Hi chickies still here! You've probably all read my weight gain posts in the BF forum LOL! Been a nightmare day - Lucie isn't sleeping, aircon unit has gone missing in transit, photo people ignored me for 20 mins while I was trying to get their help and attention with 2 screaming kids in toe, posted an ebay item and postage was same amount as I got for it, DH is grumble bum with baaaaaad toothache.......the list goes on, you get the idea!

Ohhh Soph what a shocker....sorry you are having such a bad time of it..it can only get better hey!!! Thinking of you

Trace its a busy time of year hey...hope you get to rest up soon. Cant believe how much difference there is with school breaking up between the states..we have been off for over a week now.

Jo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast