Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #6

Hope you are all having a restful ANZAC day. We have just gotten back from ours. Emmy was singing in the choir and Jess was reciting a piece she wrote. They both did really well. It was so cute...all the bubbies were congregating together. I was hoping Sammy might be a bit inspired by the crawling ones lol but they seemed more keen in him that he was in them!

Jo

Hi Jo ,

wow it is quiet in here isnt it!.

That is so wonderful that the girls are involved in the celebrations!. We had a quiet day ...Kaitlyn refused to sleep pretty much all day so I was so thankful that DH was home!. We just went down to coogee and had lunch at a cafe on the beach which was nice. Kaitlyn munched on her new fav food which is cottage cheese with pureed apricots ..it is actually really yum!.

Hope all the other mums and bubs are having a nice day off.

Cass

Cass your day sounds blissful! Its Jess's bday tomorrow so been madly decorating the house and getting prepared. I love birthdays but I love when they are over too!!!

Hello all you lovely Mummys...hope you and your little ones are all doing fantabulously!

Jo

8-[ Just quickly popping in... With work & family I have been a rather busy one!!!

Had a lovely few days off & now back into it...

It is making me sad to see how quickly Indah is growing... I think #3 is on the cards for very very soon!!!!

Ok, hope everyone is welln & I hope Jess's b'day goes really well...

I popped into a house that had a Toy sale sign out the front & grabbed a stack of stuff @$5 each... For Birthdays, I got a Hot Wheels Skateboard (I'm sure any kid would love that compared to the crap I see at parties!) Plus a Tonka truck build it yourself out of wood kit thingy, some girls computer hand help things (?) Plus a couple of various football team over night bags with footballs, caps, drink bottles & a cap!!

I usually spend up to $15, & really choose for the particular kid, but Maddy's last b'day she got a porcelain snow white & a thing of paints!!! off some kid that we'd boughta great toy for... So now I try toi grab good stuff but on special & I have a cupboard full of stuff, but I now limit it to $10 & as these are good presents for $5 that's my luck!!!

She also got a bag of wooden beads & fishing line oncE!!! I know it's the thought that counts, but I think sometimes some parents just make no effort!!!

Ok so my quick post is now a long one!!! OOOOps!

They sound like great bargains Trace. I have to agree though...the girls have had some pretty ****ty presents in the past too..though they tend to be more from friends that arent in their closest group. I find it so hard knowing what to get boys lol!

Well party is over..was a huge success. We did Karaoke,went bowling,went out for dinner and did a jelly fight. Jess is so pleased and i am so pleased its over lol.

Sammy has had so much fun interacting with everyone though he is very tired and sooky now. Ive just put him to bed for a sleep and hopefully he will wake up in a gorgeous mood.

We went and saw Yours Mine and Ours yesterday(DH came too as he has had a few days holiday) and has come back saying wants to have another baby :shock: so we could have the two little ones together.I couldnt even think about it now..it would feel like betraying Sammy(for me anyway so i know im not ready at all) but i said i would think about it...Do you think i am mad even considering it???

Jo

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567