Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #6

Its true! not to mention all the extra washing and cleaning for those that went away . I have just cleaned my place top to bottom..I love the smell of all the cleaning fluids haha

It is so very quiet. I'm kinda flat out amusing the big kids on holidays...., sorry.
    WE are going away to Stockinbingal next week, yippee I get to see my mummy!! \/

Zac is being really good, having all his bottles & solids & still wanting more!!(sorry Soph) I hope he keeps it up.

Chat soon.

Good for you Cass rescuing our thread. Im around but busy doing stuff with the kids. My brother left this morning so am feeling a bit sad.

Soph..you are too cute...least you got a bit off bb time. Hope you are having a lovely time away.

Storm..i hear ya on occupying the kids..hows the tum this morning?

Brooke..oh yeah recovery time...we still have chocolate everywhere though! Fortunately Sammy hasnt noticed it.

Well we are at home today. The kids are happy just not having anything to do. Its so funny..they have all been making a cubby outside..industrious little souls with chicken wire...sticks and pavers :shock: Not really sure why we bought them a $1200 cubby on stilts for cos they arent in that!!!

Jo

WTG Strom... Glad it all went well, what did Dh think of it???

Cass, nothing wrong with guys covered in tatt's & riding a motorbike... My Dh (look at my pic's in Indah's link!) is covered in tatts & rides a Harley... He is not at all scary!!!

Hey Soph, Hopefully Lucie is muching away happily on some food, being away might be making her less hungry!???

Jo, It's always the way... If you buy them something they prefer the box! So ofcourse they'll build their own cubby with scraps!! hee hee as long as they are having fun...

Ok gotta run got some work to finish before home time... I ahve to nervously tell DH that i am bringing a puppy home (again) on Sunday... Its an American Bulldog!! Yikes he's gonna kill me, but he will get over it! 8-[

LOL Trace...whats the bet he loves it!

Jo

Tummy is Ok, thanks Jo, still a bit sore, well not sore really, just kinda pinchy. :-k I dunno how to describe it........ So true about the cubby, mine have done the same thing, with the tramp & some old blankets.
    DH loved it Trace thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooo on the puppy. I still have 6 go pass on here. Only advertised them today, silly really cos we go away next week...

Sounds like everyone is having fun ...lots of entertainment needed during the school holidays!.

Trace I love my DH with his tattoos ....and he would love a bike but with his tendancy to be a speed demon I have told him that is not going to happen!.

HI, just bumping us back up again & updating my ticker!!

Hope everybody & bub's are all well!!!!

Love the new ticker Storm...what a cutie!

Jo

Thanks Jo!!

Love the new ticker storm ! What a cutie.

We are having a bit of a rough day here ..I think Kaitlyn may be getting more toofies. She is sooooo out of sorts! . She is screaming right now lucky daddy is here. She wont stop crying and she vomited all through her cot as soon as she went to bed.

Better run and help out ..chat soon .

Cass

Aww Cass...hope Kaitlyn is back to her normal happy self tomorrow..no doubt a nights sleep will do her the world of good. Geez toothies can knock them around cant it!

Jo

Hi Jo,

I had to give her a little cuddle and then she went straight down. Man toofies are so horrible!....I am sure that must be what it is . Or maybe she is just having a bad day .

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Cass

Awww Cass I hope Kaitlyn is feeling better. Tooffies are a nightmare!!

I am off to my mums tomorrow yippee!!!
    Hope everybody has a great week.
    Take care.

ETA** I will miss my eggie this week too

Storm have a lovely time at your mums...we will miss you!!! Bugga about missing your eggie lol...bad time to be away eh? Is Bill not going with you?

Well ive been shopping madly for Jess today...shes 12 on wednesday...its so hard to believe..it wasnt that long ago she was just a babe in my arms! Oh and Sammy has started clapping hands...its sooooo cute...he gets confused at first and claps his legs then gets back to clapping his hands beaming around at us all!

Hope you and your bubbies are all well.

Jo

Oh no storm...I hate it when that happens!. I remember when we were TTC and it became a little like a mission ...I remember DH saying he had a headache one night as I called him and I told him tough luck I was ovulating so get in the bedroom ...I hope you are talking about Eggie meaning that ..otherwise I have made a fool of myself HAHAHA

Wow Jo 12! oh my gosh next year she will be a teenager!!!. Are you having a party?. Yay on Sammy clapping!. Kaitlyn has started saying " ahhhhhhh boooooo ah boo ah boo" I think it is because DH and I say Boo to her ALL THE TIME!.

Hope you are all well ( very quiet in here isnt it!)

Awww Cass she sounds gorgeous! Im hoping Storm was meaning THAT eggie lol...otherwise I feel silly too! We are having a party for Jess....she is having 5 friends sleep over and we are all going out for dinner and a movie and having a jelly fight :shock: her idea!!!! Every year I say we will have a party every second year lol but havent done it sooo far..i feel mean not going all out each year for them all. Emmy already her scary party with her whole class planned out in 6 weeks time! 8-[

Jo

Love the Jelly fight idea!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast