Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #8

Aww Cass your painting just sounds lovely. What a nice thought. Bet your mum and Dh love them. Yippeee for Kaitlyn sleeping too..that is so fantastic. She might need to have a word with all the other bubbas on here who think sleeping is not that great! lol. I tried Sammy on tinned spag too and he loved it as well! Gee that was lucky with the cabinet too..phew. Hope tomorrow goes well meeting the boss. Are you planning to go back fulltime or part time?

Well Sammy is now saying fish so clearly. He loves them...we take him over to the fishtank all the time. I think hes saying puss too but it sounds alot like his word for wassis (whats this)so not 100% that its a different word. Our bubbas are growing up arent they.

Soph..youve been quiet today..how are you and little Lucie going..is the diarrhoea going away now?

Jo

Jo - Thanks for asking about us. We were on the verge of taking Lucie to hospital last night. She slept with me again in the spare room so I could watch her. She had a few sips of juice throughout the night and I gave her some formula this morning but only at half strength. We will see if that goes straight through her. She still seems happy though, but if there is more diarrohea I think I will take her in. It's just sooooo frustrating when I have to work so hard to put the weight on her and now she must be losing heaps. The thing that is even more annoying is that I know she caught it off some friends we saw on the weekend whose kids were just getting over it. Now I'm not one to blame anyone, but I am purposly keeping Lucie at home ATM so no one else gets it and there is no way I'll be visiting anyone for a while! Anyway enough of my rant. Sammy sounds so cute saying fish etc. What a clever boy!

Storm - This bubba is a sticker. I know after a m/c that pg is extra stressful, but you WILL have your bubba in Jan and have a lovely new year pressie!

Cass - Your painting sounds great! So glad you are both ok after the bath incident too, must have been very scary. Hope the chat with your boss goes ok, how many days are you going back? Do you have a stressful job?

Brooke - You poor thing you have had so much going on. I hope you are all well on the way to 100% health now. And Charli will have a little brother or sister soon. You've done it before, it WILL happen again!

Tracey - How is hairy Indah? She is soooooooooooooooo cute.

Ok Lucie has crawled into the bedroom. Better go and check it out.....

Hi Girls

just a quick post before I go in to see the boss ...have painted the nails and put a nice face of make up on ! I hope Kaitlyn is a good girl. I am looking at going back 3 days a week...although he has asked me if I would like to do 3days in the office and 2 at home ...dont think that would really work. Dont know what job I will be doing as I was a corporate reseller account manager ...in simple terms I had to sell alot of IT Equipment to 12 large companies who then sold that equipment on to there customers ..so lots of negotiating and trying to get low low pricing for big deals ....mmmm not a job that can be done part time . Anyway we will see what he has for me.

Soph I so hope Lucie picks up soon...and you try and make sure you and your little bundle also stay well.

Jo I cant believe Sammy can say fish!!! he is such a clever boy!....i think we have a Dr on our hands :-). Kaitlyn spends her whole day waving at everybody...she knows is gets a wonderful reaction so she is really working it ..gotta love them the wonderful little things.....still waiting on words though I think she is the silent type hehehe.

Well better run as Missy moo is awake ..

Have a great day girls.

Good luck today Cass! Very clever miss Kaitlyn on waving, I try to teach Lucie but she hasn't got it yet! And she is a silent one too, just babbles. Working from home 2 days as well as 3 days in the office sounds very exhausting. Does your boss have kids?

Well I think and hope we have managed to avoid hospital. She had a few sips of juice throughout the night and I started her back on formula this am but at 50% strength as the doc suggested. So far (touch wood) we have had no more runny plonks and that's with 2 feeds down (last one at 8.30am and 200ml). So next feed I will make up at 75% and see how we go. Poor munchkin. Her bottom is red raw though and she never gets nappy rash. Fingers crossed we are coming through it. The down side is that she is extra clingy to me know, especially given she has slept in bed with me all week (had to keep an eye on my girl!). I'm going to move her cot into our room anyway, her room is like an ice block at night and I think that might be contributing to her regular waking. Hopefully it won't be for too long anyway and we will be moving soon to a new place.

Where is everyone today?

Just a super quick one... I just got in, as I have been at Maddy's school for Mothers Day concert!!! I was the Mum pulling faces & getting her to giggle!!! I will be in trouble tonight, for being silly!
    Indah slept well, she had a sit on the potty this morning & was laughing about it, so will try tonight & tomorrow with no nappy just so she gets used to it... No I am not toilet training hee hee But I just did same with maddy to get her used to a potty & not afraid of it & by 20 months maddy had totally trained herself & never wore a nappy again... So that would be nice if Indah copied!! hee hee
    Um busy here I have a meeting soon & a poor friend in Gold Coast who's baby at 37 wks has stopped growing, they were inducing her yesterday & I got an SMS saying she had an hour of killer contractions, but then 4 hours of nothing so they were gonna see what would happen from there... Poor bugger I havent heard yet!!!!

Grrr, my computer went skitzo on me this morning. I received 377 emails, that I had already gotten in the last month & it wouldn't load any pages til I deleted them.Boy what a nightmare.
    Zac had a wonderful sleep last night & a big sllep in this morning.Thank goodness.
    I took the dog to the vet, she crapped in the van & then the van broke down. I was stressy coz I'd left Zaccie with my friend & just wanted to go home coz I missed him & my dog was carrying on coz I was leaving her.

No time for personals, or anything just now.
    I feel better today.Sorry for yesyerday silly emotional me.

uh oh, I just rang the dr, my levels were only 50, so I have to have my u/s this arvo, at 2.45, picking up the kids from school at 2.55 & getting the dog from the vets at 3.30 & the u/s does anybody have some cloning stuff?Coz I dunno how I can be in 3 places at once!!!!!!!

Oh Storm...thinking of you. It is only early days though. You poor thing..you do need to be cloned dont you. I hope your dog is ok

Soph I so hope that Lucie is at the end of her sickness. Poor little chookie. I know what you mean about how she got it too...so annoying! Thats how my family got chickenpox over Christmas! Lucie sounds too busy crawling everywhere to worry about talking and waving lol. Sammy has lots more time to ponder speech sitting on his butt!!!

Cass I hope your talk with your boss went well and it all works out how you want it.

Lol Trace..you are a dag. Those assemblies havent changed much since we were kids have they!!!

Well I am having a horrible morning so far with Jess and Em's birth dad. Its just getting a little complicated for my liking. Im so over it...

Jo

HI y'all

As promised to Jo (thanks again Jo!), here I am to say hi!

Just a quickie for now as I have tonnes to do and soooooo little time!

I will catch up on the posts soon but wanted to say to Storm that I have everything crossed for you.

Zahra is ok, just got out of hospital though after suffering with bronchiolitis/asthma. She was not in a good way but is largely over it now and is having regular ventolin via a spacer and she is being very good with it! She is commando crawling and has a mouth full of bulging gums - just no pegs through as yet!

Will chat more soon

Seeya

Awwww Kel so hope little girl is on the mend now. Poor little munchkin. Those toothy pegs will be through in no time I bet. Thanks for popping in..i know we all miss you.

Jo

Hi Kelli!!! Looking forward to hearing more about your girl. Gald to hear she is on the mend.

Storm - Thinking of you honey big time and can't wait to hear good news this arvo. Slow down honey!

Tracey - Ah you sound like such a fun mum at the concert! I bet Maddy just loves showing you off to the other kids.

Jo - Yes annoying about how the germies spread. Guess it's something I'll have to get used to unfortunately. Hope you sort things out with Jess and Em's dad - yucky and complicated.

Well so far no more diarrohea and last bottle was 75% strength. Might do full strength tonight if all is still good.

Lucie is currently intently watching ABC kids. Is that bad? Gives me some me time!

Yaay Soph..its sounding good. Let us hope eh? Nah its not bad lo watching tvl...Ive just started this week having playschool on in the mornings. We do the songs together..Sammy is instantly drawn to it. We have just come in from playing with Bruce on the grass outside. Ive been crawling around trying to encourage Sammy hehe. He is now happily playing drums with a saucepan and eating an apple.

Ive been feeling so emotional today...am so over ex's. God its difficult sometimes. I would like to know how its ok one minute to be happy seeing the girls every few months and then in the blink of an eye demand to see the more and threaten me in the process...as if its been me preventing the contact....ARRRRGH

Jo

Hi Kell!!! Hope Zarah get better quickly, poor little muffin.

How's Lucie going with her formula Soph, I hope she keeps it, well, in!

Jo, X's huh? Stands to reason why the are X's in the first place. Poor you. I crawl aroung trying to get Zac to go too, but nope, comando it is. Unless he is on my bed, then he can crawl.

No U/s, timimg was too bad, it is now on Monday, I am so nervous! I bet if anything is going to happen (af) it will on Sunday

Hi to all!!!!!!!

Sending heaps of positive thoughts your way Storm. You could have had late implantation which is why you got a BFN first up? That would make sense with the HCG numbers? The numbers are ok I think anyway???

Jo - How cute crawling around the grass with Bruce and Sammy.

Lucie has the mouse (computer one...) so computer is going mad. Just made up a tonne of chicken and veg too. I think I have enough to feed 10 babies for a month, so send 'em all over!

And shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no poopa today so far!

Oh bugga Storm..happy thoughts happy thoughts..i am so confident that your bubba is all snug and growing nicely in there!

Jo

Yaay on the no poop Soph.

Jo

PHEW.... I am exhausted...Hee hee Brooke good luck at manouvering yourself for some B'd this month!! hee hee
    I hope you dont end up stuck or pulling a muscle!
    I find it's always great to have a huge sook whenever I feel down & then I feel re energised to get up & det back into life again!!!
    But with 2 patients etc, you need a bit of time out! Mummy's have always put others before them & I think it will always just be that way??

They do grow too fast my big bubba is almost 8!

Well glad Charli is feeling better atleast that is one patient less to worry about, although bubba's are still very demanding!
    Indah loves pushing her potty around & after her bath last night she sat on it in just her singlet so atleast she isnt scared of it! It's definately better than expecting a 2yr old that has always worn a nappy to now start sitting on a toilet or potty, now it'll just be part of her toys & nothing to fear...
    I just got her Peekablocks hippo out for her!!! She is too little atm, but she is pushing it with Maddy!

Storm, Hope your feeling better & your bubba is snuggled in warm, safe & sound!

Soph, glad Lucie is feeling better too...

Jo, how's your family today? Anymore thoughts on TTC... hee hee!

Hi Kelli (I dont belong in here I am just a gate crasher!)

Fletch, hope your break away with your parents was good & hope Zane is feeling much better, hope Scott comes home soon & makes up for missing Mothers Day... Big hugs!

Bec, how's your little man doing?

Cass, Hi how's things?

OOOH, my friend's baby boy (not sure of any details yet just know she had a fes stitches & he has fed a few times & quite well too) so will let you know... But so glad he is here & all is fine... I wonder how small he actually is???

Well I got up early (after Indah was unsettled all night due to her 4th tooth cutting, it's actually thru this morning) to get groceries but one of DH's mates car has broken down so I am still at home! Then at 2pm, I have a lingerie party to attend (of which I am not buying anything) but to get out for a bit, DH & Maddy are going to shops for Mothers day gifts! Indah will come with me...

Ok Well everyone have a beautiful Mothers Day... Love & kisses to you all!!!!!

*Sorry to anyone I have missed!!!!!

Just wanted to wish all the mummys a wonderful mothers day tomorrow. Rest up ..you all deserve it!

Jo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast