Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #9

Trace I think its natural to brag about our little ones. We feel immensely proud when they are able to accomplish new things. I have a barrage of helpers who love getting Sammy to do things whenever they ask and it is just sooo cute. Sammy is sooo proud of himself too when he can see he is doing the same things as everyone else..too lovely!

Brooke glad to see you are still around. Hope you and Charli are doing well.

Storm whooohooo a peewee would be soo much fun. Bet the kids just love that! Sorry about the ms Storm..you poor chookie...hope it doesnt stick around for too long. I have the same problem with Sammy wriggling to the top too..not sure what else to do other than pull him down again lol.

Soph sorry to hear Lucie's eating isnt getting any better. Does she wake and feed during the night at all? Sammy definately feeds more during the night than the day. During the day he just wants to get into everything lol.

Its a public hol here today so its so lovely having DH home. Darren got up and I slept in this morning and hes hung out all the washing and tidied the house. Im so in love with him today!!!

Hope its a lovely day for you all.

Jo

Hi Girls!

Soph dont stress to much my cat is bigger then most children hehehe. He is so huge! but not fat ...I mean a little bigger then he should be ...but he is just BIG ..like a giant panther!. when he sleeps on my lap and my feet are on the coffee table his front paws touch my feet and his bum is on my tummy ...so he is long!. Kaitlyns feeding is over and she is back to refusing milk to ...so dont worry I am here with you!.

sorry girls ...Kaitlyn is screaming her head off in her cot...will try and jump on later and finish...ARGHHHH

I added a few pic's!!!!

He he he Trace, love the one of Indah stuck in her cot!!!! & Maddy just looks georgous in her uniform!!

Hi Cass, how are you going? Wow at you cat! We seen a huge cat when Chilli was at the vet, my girls were shocked!

*yawns* Zac had a crappy night again! He kept standing up in his cot calling out & when we laid him back down he would laugh!! Where has my great sleeper gone? I think I need him back!
    Hi to everyone, where are you all? It feels like I haven't spoken to you all for ages.

Crap night here too Storm...arrgghhhh.....im feeling dead on my feet.

Love the pics Trace!

Jo

Hi Brooke - Yay for Charli on the cruising, hope she starts sleeping better for you soon.

Jo - Same goes for you too!

Storm - What is it with these bubs not sleeping? Must be a new phase.

Cass - Bummer about the refusing milk thing. It's so nice for a few days when they are hungry!

Well we are back from Lucie's op. All very tired - we had to leave here at 5am. I must say she's been an absolute angel. She cried a bit after the op, drank a bottle then fell asleep and has been 'normal' ever since. She's not hungry, just thirsty for juice mainly. I won't stress for today, just keep her fluids up, afterall, she has had her head cut open! Surgeon did a great job, only cut like one hair and did a very neat job. Apparently the lump was really quite big, so she said it was good that they got it out. Now it goes to pathology for testing, so fingers crossed it's just a cyst as everyone thinks. Ok going to see if miss moo will have a sleep and daddy and I might too!

Thank goodness all went well Soph... That's fantastic news...
    WOW Lucie... Auntie Tracey Thanks your a big strong, brave girl... hugs & kisses from me!!!!

Awwww Soph..im so glad it went well..i didnt get a chance to post this morning. Thinking of you and your precious brave girl.

Jo

Awwww Soph, I had no idea! Glad the op went well & Lucie is being such a strong girl!! Fingers crossed it was just a cyst.

Hey Girls, sorry for being a slacker and not posting in a while! I have been keeping up with everyone's news - just haven't posted myself. I had to jump on tonight though and say Soph, I am so glad to hear that Lucie's operation went well. What a tough little chick! Fingers crossed it is just a cyst...any idea when you will get the pathology results?

We are all good here. Josh has really come along since hitting the 9 month mark. He decided to do everything at once...within about 2-3 days he started sitting unaided, he started commando crawling and he got his first tooth! And tooth #2 has come through now as well! He is really moving now and I think he is getting close to proper crawling. We went to premmie playgroup this morning and the physiotherapist & occupational therapist said he is doing all the right things and is at the stage he should be.

Anyway, a big hello to everyone else......will BBL for a proper post...

Soph I am so glad the operation went well!...Look forward to hearing the good news soon. I got tears in my eyes when I read about your brave little princess! And you to ....I take my hat off to you for being a wonderful brave mummy....I dont think there could have been a harder day then today for you.

Storm i know what you mean...I feel like I have not been in here chatting enough as well !

Brooke yay on Charli ..what a smart little cherub!. Kaitlyn is really strong on her legs as well ...cant pull herself up on anything yet unless I help and does not hold herself up without my help...but she has legs of steal!.

well girls it has been a big couple of days here!. I have been discussing with my boss what job I will go back to ...arghhh ...I have decided to go back 4 days a week but one of those days will be from home which makes the day shorter. Plus DH is going to take one day off a week so Kaitlyn is only in daycare 3 days . The job we are chatting about is a sales position for NZ which means I can work from 730am-330pm! So DH can drop her off 8amish and I will pick her up at about 4pm!. Also means I have dinner with her every night which I really want. So scary the thought of having to go back to work ...part of me is looking forward to the coffees and chats but the major part of me is worried about my little girl!.

I hope all the other girls and bubbas are going well !

Cass

Cass - Great news about the job, sounds like it will work out well. It will be lovely to have the afternoons with Kaitlyn too.

Bec - Wow Josh has been busy! What a couple of days of development! You go Joshy.

Casss, Bec, Brooke, Storm, Jo, Tracey and everyone else too, thanks for the kind words re Lucie's op. She is a brave girl! Oh and I think she is cutting 6 teeth at once! I can see 2 white dots on either side of her bottom teeth (supposed to be teeth 7 and 8!) and the top gums definately have teeth waiting there. Could explain her sleepless nights. I'd rather it happen all at once, and at least she's on some good pain relief atm!

Soph, Sounds like Indah's mouth, she will bite down bloody hard on anything that is near her mouth, she wont let me look in, but when I did manage to get a finger in without her biting it off there are all these swollen bumps in there.. Poor bubba was super grizzly fromj 4am, til 7am this morning I popped her in bed with us, all she kept doing was pulling both of our hair!!! Hope Lucie is doing really well & interested in foods, milk soon...

Indah doresnt seem to9 be interested in food, just Mummy milk... But when she bites I am starting to think after our trip to QLD, I am gonna wean her from the boob, maybe onto cows milk, as it's really painful when she chomps down, but I'd rather coninue feeding til after our little holiday coz it's easier to just take my milk on tap??? Oh tough decisions..... She will be 10 momths by then....

WOW Bec, Josh is just chugging along in leaps & bounds, what a legend!!!! Well Done Josh!

Brooke, How is Miss Charli? Getting around the place wreckiong things like Indah?

Cass, Wont be long & Kaitlyn will be walking around everything! Sounds like your job is gonan be fine, I have been back at work since January!!! It took me 2 wks to get used it, but my family have Indah for us!!

Fletch, how is Zane doing?

Jo, What plans are there for you & Sammy today??

Storm, how is Zaccie going today?

Alex, where are you & Mr Jack? Any plans for the long weekend?

Hey Bec! yay for Josh booming !!He's been really busy these last few days hasn't he.
    Great news about the job Cass I understand how you must feel, leaving Kaitlyn. I am just so glad I dont have to go to work, although some weeks we could really use the extra $$$$$.
    How is Lucie today Soph ? I hope she is feeling better. OOhh at cutting 6 teeth at once, hope it is really good stuff she's on, will make the teething less of a drama for her too.

Ouch ouch ouch at Indah biting your bb's Trace , ooer can only imagine how much that would hurt!I'm sorry I have no solutions for that.

Jo, what you up to today? How is Sammy? Hoping he slept better for you lastnight.

Zac had a wonderful sleep last night (thanks Trace) I wrapped him up nice & tight at 7.30pm & he didn't make a sound til 9am. Woo Hoo, I feel like I am alive today!!Only I was late getting up & getting the kids off to school, but to my suprise, they were ready what a shocker!!
    The smell of Zaccie's milk makes me want to hurl, so I have been laying him on his sofa for a bottle, I feel soooooooooo slack, but he loves doing it himself, but I miss my cuddles!! This morning I got a nice cuddle feed though & the next one He fell asleep in my arms, so I'm making up for it!! OMG he just opened the fridge & stole the jam, must be a hint for a jam sandwhich. cheeky monkey.
    Take care chat soon.

hiya gals!

Sorry I haven't been in again much - we are having ongoing problems with asthma here. Liam (2.5 years) has been bad again and into the ventolin nebs. Zahra has been in hospital again as was really unwell this time (much worse than last time). She has pretty much been diagnosed as asthmatic and not bronchiolitis this time. She was in a bad way and in quite significant respiratory distress and stayed in Kal Regional for 3 days. Much better now and we have an asthma management plan in place so hopefully we will be able to manage it without hospital trips.

Cairenn has also had a bout of tonsillitis and an ear infection, and now has another ear infection.

Feeling sad that my kids have been so sick - wish I could stop it.

Hope you are all well - I will hopefully be able to chat more now!

Seeya

We're here Trace!!!

What a cheeky little girl Indah is for biting u!!! Bet it hurts like heck...
    All these bubbas cutting so many teeth ATM!! Poor things... Why can't they just be born with teeth?? lol..

And Soph I just read about Lucie's op, and I just have to say that she is one extra brave little girl and so are u 2!!!

Bec, WOW! Sounds like Josh has changed overnight!!! He'll be walking next thing u know!!

Storm what a wonderful sleep Zac had. Bet u r feeling great!!! I feed Jack on a pillow/cushion too because he is just to heavy sometimes and my arm goes dead!!! But IKWYM about missing the cuddles. Just give him extra all day!!! And sorry his milk is making u feel yucky...
    And Jack has started pulling himself up onto his knees!! But doesn't wanna crawl yet!! Funny little man...When he's on his tummy, he just flaps his arms and legs around and grunts and bashes the ground!!! It's so funny to watch! He so wants to be on the move though!!! I guess once he gets going there will be no stopping him!!!

This weekend will be not much Trace, cause Nick is still workin 12 hour days and that should hopefully finish on Sunday!!! So then it will be major family time!!!

And it's another sunny day here, so me and mum are gonna go walking again!!!hehehehe

Kelli, so sorry to hear about your little ones being so sick... Hopefully they and u are feeling much better soon. Big hugs to all of u.

Oh No Kell, sorry to hear you kids have been so sick! That must be terrible!! Hopefully they are all on the mend now & no more trips to hospital!!

Hi Alex, I haven't spoken to you before Yay for Jack pulling himself up!What a clever boy. LOL at your description of his crawling efforts!!

Fletchie, where have you gotten too again??

Hello ladies

Kel so nice to hear from you. Im sorry you poor babies have been so sick though...poor little cherubs. Lots of get better vibes coming your way.

Bec Josh sounds like hes doing sooo well. What a clever boy! Is he getting into everything now commando crawling?? You must be such a proud mummy!

Cass your work plans sounds great. Im glad you have been able to work something out that suits you all. I can understand that you would be nervous about it all..but im sure you will be just fine.

Awww Soph 6 teeth?? Poor little Lucie! Im so glad that shes doing well though..thats a big hurdle she has gotten through this week. How are you feeling ...how many weeks are you now..im getting so excited for you. Have you started thinking of names yet?

Storm Im so glad Zaccie slept well for you last night..what a good boy he is. Ewww at the milk making you sick though..poor chookie..dont know how to alleviate that one!

Alex Jack must look funny wiggling around on the floor. Im sure he will start moving when he is good and ready!! Have a lovely day walking.

Trace it is a real dilemma knowing when to wean isnt it. I always thought bubbas would self wean lol..i sure was naive! Youve been brilliant though working full time and expressing for all this time...what a star.

Well Ive been sooo busy here girls. Sammys been my little mate and has been taken here and taken there! We have Emmys birthday tomorrow..shes ten!!omg..my little girl is in double digits!!! She has her sleepover scary party on Saturday which i still have lots to organize.

My poor Nan is deteriorating rapidly and is unable to get out of bed. Shes on very high doses of morphine but is still having breakthrough pain. We have been told to prepare for the end very soon. We are all going to see her this evening..its making me very sad and I hope the girls are able to cope with seeing her decline so quickly.

On a positive note though...i went and bought some new couches for my living room which should be here by the end of the week...nothing like retail therapy to ease a sore heart....and Im going to robbie!! Spent all morning trying to nab ticks and finally got through...im treating my best friend as her bday is the day before the concert.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Jo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast