Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #9

Soph glad your appt went well. Im glad the op itself doesnt sound too bad. Will be thinking of you and your little girl on Tuesday.

Brooke..pop in when you can. Hope you are all doing well.

Cass that is soo fantastic having such a hungry girl. Kaitlyn sure is making up for not feeling well thats just heaps! Lol at the green food colouring and worms..sounds like a goer!

Ohhh Trace sounds gorgeous!!! When are you looking at going? We are going to Rottnest Island for a week in September which we are all looking forward to..gotta love getting away anytime!!!

Wonder where Storm is?? Hope its not more computer trouble.

Well my DH has chucked a sickie today so we are off to see the Davinci code. Ive been hanging out to see it as I loved the book so now finally off. Hopefully Sammy will be on his very best behaviour!!!

Have a lovely day girls

Jo

Hi Girls!

I got my first night of good sleep in a while last night...yippe!. Kaitlyn went down without a peep at about 815pm and did not move until 430am ...ohhhh soooo nice!. It is so nice to have my little girl back. So amazing what a horrible virus can do to them!.

Tracey I love those spur of the moment holiday bookings!...they are often the best.

Jo your holiday sounds lovely to . There are probably so many fun foods you can do that are GROSS. Worms and meat sauce ....spag and meat sauce obviously hehe. I bet there is a website somewhere that has stuff like that!.Or have baked potato and cut the top off , dig the middle out fill with meat and walla you are eating a brain out of a head HAHAHAHA. I can imagine the EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs.

Soph I dont use those bottles sorry. PS dont thinkg the sickness was pregnancy but let me tell you there were moments when I thought it was!

Well we have had a pretty non eventful day . Had to wake princess up at 645am and go to get the car serviced. They are pretty good as if you are there at 730am you are usually out by 10am. I tell you since buying a Honda I dont think I would buy anything else...they are so nice and the place we got it has the best customer service!!! makes it good with a baby. We just waited in their cafe and had brekkie together and Kaitlyn chatted with everyone that would listen hahaha. Then picked up some nappies...trying a brand from Big W called Dymples for the first time as a mum I was chatting to in the nappy section said they were as good as Babylove which is what I use during the day ...so hopefully they are as they are cheaper.

Louise I was just cleaning up and pretty much dropped my whole bottle of baby massage oil on the floor .........arghhhh....the cap must have got lose in the nappy bag!. Thank good it was on the floor boards so they just look extra polished now .

Kaitlyn has changed her babbleing sounds so I am sure there is a word on its way ...oh the pressure heheheheheh just kidding!.

Other then that all is good over here . Hope all you other ladies are well!. Hope Storm jumps on and tells us how wondferful she is feeling!.

Hi All,
    Well accom is booked & we got the cheap flights too, so in 7wks & 6 days we will be in Surfers!!! Yippeeee!
    We are staying at a place called Ashmore palms it is about 20min drive out of Surfers but we are mostly going to see 2 friends whom have just had bubbas... Yippeee so wont be out partying too much!
    Um Indah just got back from MCHN... She now weighs 8.420kg & is 71.5cm... I will check that against mine & Maddy's health centre books & let you know later how similar or different we are/were! As Mum was leaving Indah waved & said Bye Bye to the MCHN, Indah is a bit of a show off!..

Jo, I hope Davinci code was OK, I never have time to read a book, but it hasnt really interested me either...ut hope Sammy enjoyed it too. The Party sounds like it's gonna be great!!!

Soph, How's Lucie doing today? Walking around yet?

Cass, sounds like luxury service at Honda!!! hee hee

Storm, where are you, How are you?????

Brooke How is Charlotte doing????

Hi Alex & Master Jack!!!

Where is Mrs Fletcherooneeeeee??? Zane, tell your Mummy to leave Daddy alone for 5 mins!

AAAAAAAWWWWWWW Brooke.... Darling, you can rant & rave & stomp & spit ghoulies at us all you want!!!!!
    We are here for you precious lady!!!!

Have fun Starbucksing Brooke & Fletch, Charli & Zane too!

Hello strangers!!
    My wonderful darling children got their computer fixed up & used all the months internet in 2 days . I couldn't get on as it was either painfully slow, or it would time out before the pages would load urgh!! Some news rules have to be made!!

Woo hoo for Lucie taking a step!
    That's about all I've read. You have all chatted too much for me to catch up on!!
    All is great here, Zaccie is now crawling properly, he is like a stick of dynamite now!He wrecks the joint! Pulling himself up on everything, cruising the furniture & making lots of mess!!Where's my little baby gone?

Ok will catch up on you all real soon, promise!!

Hi Storm - so glad all is ok, except for the kiddies zapping all the internet! Wow for Zac crawling and cruising, he is keeping you on your toes now! Are you having another scan this week?

Welcome back Fletch! Must be great to have DH back at home with you guys.

Oh Brooke honey I am sorry about AF. You know it will probably happen next month, just 'cos that's just outside the timeframe you wanted. It WILL happen. And we love you hanging out heaps in here!

Tracey - Great weight on Indah, she's really doing well. I can't believe she can wave and say bye bye. I am sooooo jealous!

Cass - Glad you had a great night sleep last night. And yeap I agree, gastro is the worst! And to think a month a go I had never heard of the dreaded term 'rota virus'.

Jo - What did you think of the movie? I loved the book but aren't too keen to see the movie. And how do you manage with Sammy at the cinema? I would love to take Lucie but think it would be a disaster, and there are no mum and bub sessions here

Nothing new to report here. Just chugging along really.

I added a pic of Indah on her potty...
    Um Indah is 5cm longer than Maddy & I were at 8months!!! hee hee she is gonna be taller than both of us soon!!!!

Storm, Glad to see you popping in & woo hoo on Zac Crawling & wrecking the house....

Awww Trace, I just had a look, they are so cute!!

Hiya ladies

Storm nice to have you back. Thats so great that Zaccie is zooming around. Its so cute isnt it cept now you realise that if you miss anything vaccuming the floor our bubs are sure to find it!!! Have fun making some new internet rules lol. We are lucky cos Jess is really the only one interested in the comp..emmy and livvy are more into other things thank goodness!

Love the pics Trace..so cute! She is gonna be a tall un isnt she...lol.

Soph we both loved the movie...really enjoyed it..sometimes its not worth listening to reviews lol. With Sammy I had to let him play cos it was a long movie. I took a bowl of food and some toys and we sat down the front on the floor with him and he crawled around a bit. He fed for a bit and slept for a bit. He was really well behaved lol. Thats too bad that there is no mums and bubs movie sessions there..i just love them!

Fletchie hope you Brooke and Bec had fun!

Brooke you can rant as much as you like sweets. It must be very frustrating for you.

Cass thanks for all the ideas..they sound great. I have to sit down and start organizing what we are going to do with all the chilluns!

Well today we joined a playgroup. Sammy had soo much fun. There were 4 other boys all just a bit older than him crawling around. He was just dumbstruck by all of the kids! Hes tired out now though..sleeping soundly.

Jo

Jo, What an angel Sammy was at the movies!! Did he watch any of it? And the playgroup sounds fantastic!!

Brooke, I got and everything else crossed for u luv!! Bet u it happens this month. And rant and rave all u want, thats what we are here for and we love to listen and be here for u anytime.....

Fletch, how u going matey!! U and Zane must be over the moon to have DH back!! Pooh Pooh about your AF... I think that was one of the best thing about being pregnant!! No AF for 9 months!! And how are you going on the Prison Break front?? We've watched the whole season!!!!I LOVE IT

Storm, bet you are chasing him around everywhere!!! I'm so glad in a way that Jack is still not mobile yet!!!

Soph, I don't use those bottles but I have heard they are very good. Has Lucie taken anymore steps?

Cass, she'll prob suprise you anyday now and just blurt out MUM!!!

Everyone else a big and hope u all had a lovely day...

Hi Girls and bubs

Just a quick log in, will do personals eventually, everybody has been soo busy. Maria and I spent last night in hospital, the little poppet has bronciolitis AGAIN (not very impressed), it has gone right through the childcare centre. So I am one very tired mummy who just wants a nice healthy baby back, and I want to go to mothers group again but I might have to wait until she is a bit better, we don't want Kaitlyn getting it as well.

Hi Girls,

Oh Alex I LOVE PRISON BREAK!!!! ...That micheal with his dreamy blue eyes and gorgeous dark skin ..ahhhhhhhh god he is the only reason I watch it hehehehe.

Jo your trip to the movies sounded very nice! I have read the book and loved it so I am a bit funny about seeing the movie in case it ruins what I imagined in my head..if that makes sense.

Storm welcome back!! So glad to hear all is well and it was just the kids being internet hogs hehehe. That is so exciting that your little man is officially on the move hehe.

Fletch glad you and Zane are going well . So nice when DH is around ...I have had mine home by 5pm 3 nights in a row and I seriously dont know myself!!! Bloody AF...one thing I love about having to be on the pill is I can skip it ..which I have to anyway due to my Endo ...but is still good to be able to skip hehe.

Louise I hope more Maria is feeling a little better. That is so scarey that she ended up in hospital! Keira ( Catrionas daughter)also ended up in hosp with the same thing.

Tracey I love the new pics of Indah....she is such a doll! And Maddy to ....they are just gorgeous!.

Brooke I hope you are feeling a little better chickie babe. I am terrified about starting to TTC again as I dont want that same disappointment again...we tried for 12months for Kaitlyn. But I just think life has a funny way of giving us exactly what we need when we need it. Imagine it had not taken 5months to conceive Charli ..then you would have a different bub!. So dont you worry I am sure your next little soul will hurry along and put a smile on your dial soon!. Good luck at the Drs.

HOpe I have not missed anyone!.

Well big news here ....we have "dada...Dadee" YAYAYAYAYA She does not associate it with DH but she is so cute when she says it hehe. We have had such a wonderful week with DH home early each night ...and I have been able to cook dinners like I used to ! Just to cook a good lasagne which takes me about 5hours all up is so nice...mind you I am not sitting on the lounge like so stuffed !

Well that is all to report here !. Oh except Kaitlyn is still feeding at 2amish and then getting up at 6amish for the day arghhhh...a bit tired here!. But I wont deny her the food as I think she is still making up for last week. So funny though as I can see her chubbing up hehehe...

cya
    Cass

Fletch - So glad you are better now with DH being back. Hope that tooth doesn't give you too much grief. Lucie took her first unaided step but is a way of walking around all by herself (I hope!).

Cass - Yay for hungry bubba! I never mind having to give Lucie a feed in the middle of the night (only ever had to do it twice though!).

Louise - So hope Maria is better soon. Poor little bubba and mumma.

Alex - No more steps here. I love Prison Break too! It nearly kills me with these 2 hour episodes though, 9.30 is a late night for me, let alone 10.30! But it is soooo worth it.

Jo - So great you can take Sammy to the flicks. Hopefully in Ballina when we move they will do mum and bub sessions. We settle on that townhouse in early July - exchanging contracts today.

Tracey - Indah will be a tall hairy beauty! I think Lucie has her dad's height unfortunately and not mine - she's not overly tall.

Storm - How's the ms going?

Well Lucie slept through to 4am this morning. Oh so nice..........

Fletch, I am sorry... I wasnt on computer last night, it was probably Maddy or DH! hee hee I went & grabbed groceries with Mum, coz I normally go on a Sat morning really early, buT maddy is playing basket ball now (shortest in group & she is oldest!) Not gonna be a basketball champ or anything but nevermind!!! Her first game is this Sat at 9am & I dont wanna grab groceries B4 that, or after so got them with mum last night!!! Sorry Chooky I would have chatted!!! Will check out the card tonight!!!! Dont worry I'll tell ya the truth!!! LOL! Give Zane a smooshy kiss from Indah
    Soph, I hope Indah isnt too HAIRY... Just lots of hair on her mop top! But not covered in hair... LOL WTG Lucie sleeping really well...
    Since I started wrapping Indah she woke a couple times & I stopped wrapping her again, now I put her in the cot & she makes these grizzly noises, but I let her go & she seems to need to grizzle & get into the right position coz she hasnt woken til 6:30am!!!! WOOO HOOO!

Jo, I am gonna have to go to the Mums & Bubs movies one day... Maybe 1 day when I get time... hee hee I just had a stack of DVD's arrive from my inlaws, mostly for the girls, but we just never really have time to watch movies anymore!!! A fewweekends a go I babysat my niece & nephew & they watched a copy of Ice age2, & some other kids flick, I made them popcorn & we put an airbed in lounge & they slept in sleeping bags!!! Dh & I went to bed & left them... hee hee! How's the party planning going!???

Storm, I hope Zac is good & your not to ill with MS!

Cass, Isnt it funny how they look really short squishy & pudgy & then you notice something doesnt fit anymore & they look thinner! I still see Maddy get chubby looking & then all of a sudden she is a stick again & something doesnt fit!!! Not often with maddy as she is super petite! (Not at all like me!) Hope Kaitlyn is feeling better!!!!

Brooke, Took us over 14 months (different partner) to make Indah & we are stoked to have her, I know the heartwrenching dissapointment of each month hoping & waiting only to have the witch show up! It will happen, we werent trying the month I got pregnant with Indah, but we had just suffered a loss at 5-6wks the cycle before & I was all over the place, after trying for over 14months to finally be preg & then lose our much loved bubba, but then to miraculously not trying end up with Missy Indah is just the best!!! You'll be carrying around your big tummy soon & the baby will be the perfect fit for your family!!!! Best wishes sweets!

Bec, How's Josh going, I bet he had fun yesterday playing with the other bubbies!

Alex, how is your handsome man Jack doing? I wish Indah was not mobile, she crawls all over & now hangs onto my legs in the kitchen, but when I pick her up she is covered in fluff from crawling in all weird spots!!! I do all my housework on Saturdays & by Friday there's fluff under the kitchen table & Indahs' knees are covered in it!!! hee hee

Louise, Georgie & Mel where are you ladies?

Well I hope everyone is well & I am hoping to get as much work done as possible today so will limit myself on BB! HA HA HA!

Louise thats horrible. Poor Maria. Wishing her a very speedy recovery.

Cass I so know what you mean about watching a movie after a book and having it spoilt lol. I can remember when I first saw Anne of Green Gables...and I was so upset that it wasnt the same as it was in my head! Yaay for daddading. Its soooo cute isnt it! Im glad your Dh has been home early for you...we have the opposite this week..sigh.

Fletchie glad to see you out and about pmsl...must be so nice for you to have Scott home again. I will keep a careful eye on Sammy though hes pretty fast now and he gets excited about kids ..maybe I have to make sure he doesnt get them hehe. Hope the playpen works for you. It doesnt work for us. Sammy gets so annoyed at being plonked in it...so now when its time to hang my washing out I make a big deal saying come on its time to go outside..he loves it.

Thats so great you are getting the contracts today Soph..betcha cant wait to move again. When are you looking at going? Yaaay for Lucie sleeping too..she did go back to sleep after that didnt she??

Trace party planning is going slowly. Feels like its taking forever....ive just been having one of those weeks! Hope you get time to chill out soon.

Im feeling out of sorts today. Darren has 4 shows on this week so it means he doesnt get home til after 12 after working all day. Its so tiring ..grr I hate money! Sammy has been a darling though. Hes so determined though. He loves going and getting into everything I dont want him too..im finding Im having to babyproof everything! He loves the broom of all things...and opening and shutting the kids shower door!

Jo

Hi girls ,

jumping on now while the miss is asleep as tonight I am dedicating all evening to my scrapbooking! My mum and sis bought me about $150.00 worth of scrapbooking stuff for my bday so I am going to go wild!. Left over Lasagne ...glass of red and off I will go!. Wanted to be backing up my bookcase but Kaitlyn HATES the sound of masking tape..screams her head off ...and when I tried to tape the bottom of the box she stirred and started crying so I guess no packing will be happening!.

Such a cold day here today ....I have one 9Kg cat ( yes huge) asleep in Kaitlyns little rocker chair which looks very cute! I took piccies of course ...one asleep basically under the heater and bubba in bed nice and warm...ahhh love afternoons like this!.

Kaitlyn and I went and did out shopping today! I will have to change my ticker picture sometime...actually I will try and do it now ....as I am oputting her hair up and it looks so cute!.

Jo sorry to hear you are a single parent this week...I hate it when DH is home late!. We had a nice salad with dinner last night and he said " you know we hsould have salad more often" I laughed and told him he is never home so I cant keep it fresh hehehehe...Bloody money. Mum and I buy lotto tickets together in the home we will win...just 100k is all I need!

Fletch I am so glad you are feeling better ...so horrible to feel down and I know what you mean when you just cant get yourself out. But glad to have you back .

Soph you must be starting to pack again soon! I am with you ....was it a 6 week settlement? If so we will be moving at similar times so we can winge about the packing and unpacking together!.

HOpe I have not missed anyone ....off to try and update my piccie and then hang some washing out in the rain ....mmmm lucky I have back balcony which is undercover for my washing heheh

Cass

Oh no, everyone is so busy! & I am the queen of slack! I feel guilty now.

Zac & I had a cozy day with the heater on lazing around. M/s is being nasty today, most days I can keep on top of it but not today.
    Soph I dont know how you do it!
    Hi to everyone, not doing personals today, I have a headache & am really tired!! What a sook!!

Have a good weekend.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast