Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2005

Hi everyone, just popping in to let you all know I am still here, just really busy finishing up the business & workers/drivers for the chrissy break eehh what a job.
    Zac had his needles yesterday, BOY!! what a grump yesterday arvo!!
    that was the first time I've ever had to deal with a screamer, let's hope he didn't find it something he wants to do again!!!! [-o<

Big Hi's to all,
    Nice to see you Yvette, glad to hear your pretty little girls are powering on!!

Hello?
    I dont wish to talk to myself, I already know all about me.
    Hello?
    Hello?

Some days can be like this hey & talking to ones self, just dont really cut it hey!!!

Where is everyone????

Hello Storm...lol...im here just sort of not here...glad Zac is doing so well. Your kids on hols now too? Do you have much planned for the hols?

Yvette the girls sound like they are doing fantastically..thats great.

Sammy is being a bit grumpy today..poor little fellow..hes ok at the moment..lying on the floor without his nappy but hes still watching me closely...lol..so i dont know how much time I have!

Talk soon ladies

Jo

Hi Girls

Maria and I are back from a weekend (another trip away) in Canberra, 2 family reunions and soo many cuddles for Maria that she is quite grumpy today and on the way home last night. I have my little brother (age 16) staying with us until Christmas, so I have so help for a while, he is certainly useful when I go shopping as he can reach all the shelves and carry all the heavy bags (even put the cold stuff in fridge without being asked).

I have found a new settlling technique for Maria, she is quite clingy but If I put her on our bed or in the rocker when I have a shower with my pjs or any top I have just taken of she won't cry, just cuddles up to the top as if it is me. Has anyone else tried this?

Hi Louise...wow you certainly do get away a bit dont you. Hope your reunions were fun. Its great you have your brother staying with you. I hope hes a big help. I do the same thing with Sammy sometimes..cept its with his sling. I will be wearing him and he will doze off..so sometimes i will take him off me and lay him down still in it..its just great cos he will continue sleeping. I just posted in the other thread that it looks like Olivia has chicken pox. #-o Bad timing with the school hols just starting...oh well...talk soon

Jo

Just locking this girls

New thread HERE

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678