Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005

Chubba Bubba - How gorgeous!

I just had a lovely 1 hour nap and Munchkin is still asleep - nearly 2 hours \/ She's sooked a bit but has been ok when I've whacked the dummy back in.

I am hoping to have a restier day today! Gotta get groceries, well gotta take Mum to get hers so may as well grab mine too!

How's everyone this morning? Gonna be a warm one here... YIPPEEEE!

Happy first day of Summer everyone!

Tracey - sounds like you are shopping and not resting! Take it easy matey.

Well Lucie was a delight when we took her out to dinner last night - about 35 of us at a restaurant. She was awake and looking around for the first 30 mins then slept in her capsule.

Gotta head into the city today between feeds. Supposed to be meeting some friends for lunch but given I want to be home to feed her we might just say hi then come home.

Lucie is making really strange noises today - sounds like a cat being strangled!

Anyway have a good day everyone!

OMG Tracey, your girls are beautiful!! =D>
    My little guy now weighs 6kg!!
    Pead is very happy with his heart & testes & he doesn't have to go back til Feb!!!However he did say that Zac is teething............ & you can see the teeth under his gums & feel them WHAT THEnoooooooooooo.

My charming older children used up all the megs last month so I've had no internet for 10 days, aren't they wonderful?

Big hello's to each & everyone of you but the rotten phone just woke up my boy all for the sake of a telemarketer,, boy did she get the what for. :evil:

Melody Guest

Happy first day of summer lovely ladies! :flower:

FYI One year ago today Hunter was concieved/fertalized in a petrie dish in Chatswood How funny! We recieved another bill today for the next six months of egg freezing (we still have two viable on ice) so it was well timed. It just seems like yesterday. He was implanted on the 6th of December.

I have even begun to feel all warm & fuzzy when i see pregnant women (although i detested being pregnant!) bizarre how these mummy hormones work!

I hope you are all having a beautiful day!

Hello everyone

Gosh its a beautiful day today....Yipeee its the first day of Summer!!!

Have fun grocery shopping Tracey. Hope gorgeous Indah is good for you.

Soph that is so great the Lucie was good for you last night. Well done little Lucie. Sometimes they can be so suprising cant they and be extra fantastic when we are anxious that they wont be!!! Hope you get a quick bite in today..its always nice to catch up with friends. LOL @ the cat strangled noises....interesting. Sammy is starting to squeal alot too..its so darn cute!

Storm that is so fantastic that the Paed is happy. Wow..teethies...hope they come in really easy for the little fella. Bugga about the kids using up all your internet time too..grrr at the telemarketer :evil:

Hello Mel...what a fantastic day it is for you. Wow i bet you have a whole swirl of emotions going round right now....its so amazing isnt it. This time last year I was feeling so sick..lol...that i can remember! Wow at having two other viable eggs...do u think u will look at having another one sometime? How is gorgi boy going? Sammy is at the moment doing little happy noises on the floor..hes had a two hour sleep today..whoohooo..that is the first time!!!

Well i had a mini meltdown this morning. I was so tired and anxious. I was out for the whole day yesterday and today ive had so much to do to catch up. Im missing Darren when hes working so much..i hate feeling like a single parent...i miss being able to talk about the normal day to day things when hes working nights too..sigh..

Well little fella is getting grizzly so best go and play with him

ttfn

Jo

Oh Jo - big hugs re your mini meltdown. Totally understandable and I soooo know how you feel (except I only have one rug rat to look after!). Hope you are feeling a little better now.

I tell ya it is the strangest noise she is making, a really hollow deep cry/squeel.

Mel - Didn't realise Hunter was IVF. Look how much he's grown since the petrie dish LOL! Bet it will be no time and you'll be preggers again!

Storm - Wow teeth already. Great news from the paed re his progress. Good boy Zac!

Well ran around the city today, did a bit of shopping. Munchkin hasn't slept much and has been a grumble bum this arvo. DH has just taken her for a walk to give me some time on my own. She was doing my head in, but literally 1 minute after they'd gone I felt kinda empty and wanted her back if that makes sense?

Still not an overly hungry bub and next feed at 5.30 won't be a great one - a shocker time to of the day to get food into her #-o

Kate - If you are around and see this, re goats milk formula, is that for lactose intolerance/dairy allergies? Can you get sample size packs? I have literally about 10 tins of formula here at the moment and don't want to spend dosh on another one if it isn't going to work!

Hello hello where are you all???? Hope you are all ok!

Well Christmas shopping is done and Lucie's first pic with Santa is done!

Hiya Soph..im here..just plodding around at home at the moment after the morning rush..Yaay at having done all your chrissy shopping. Ive got heaps to go yet..geesh #-o Are you gonna put your Santa piccy up...i bet it is so cute...im looking forward to getting the kids done.

Jo

Hi Jo!

I think you are super mum I really do - how do you cope with all the kids and a new bub?

I didn't get the CD withteh photo on it - I had already spent $42 on photos :-$ And I have a really small family so Chrissie shopping can be done very quickly!

Soph thanks..such kind words. The kids are great really. I cant complain too much. After the morning rush its just me and Sammy so its kinda nice really. Jess gives us a bit of a headache every now as she gets older and friends become so much more important..and nice manners go out of the windowlol..but emmy and livvy are best buddies!

Did Soph worry about Santa at all? I hope Sammy doesnt mind too much. Photos can be expensive cant they. We have some portrait shots coming up next week which im looking forward to..we havent had Sammy done yet. Though i know its gonna cost us a fortune lol.

Sammy is still asleep..isnt he so clever..this is the second day in a row that hes gone for over an hour...maybe i should whisper in case he hears me!!!

Jo

Jo - Hope Sammy had a long sleep for you. Unlike my grumble bum who has only managed to 30 min naps today. But she has had so far (touch wood) a good food day - up to 630ml with one feed to go. Now that I've said that she probably will refuse it totally! I've actually been giving her some of the Brauer Colic Relief stuff today and yesterday and she hasn't been so angry when feeding - not sure if that has something to do with it. Or maybe that I am a bit more relaxed now we have got into Riverton. I kinda can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Ah well I've just put her in her cot and now she is wimpering. Got to get this child to sleep! (Wow I never thought I'd be saying that about my once sleepy head!)

Hello everyone...its been so quiet in here over the weekend. Hope you are all well and having lots of nice family time.

I am up too early on a Sunday morning as far as Im concerned..LOL. I have to take Olivia to a party that starts at 9:30 soon....yes...an interesting time for a party. :-s Shes excited and dressed up in a gorgeous princess outfit my mum got her from the UK.

Sammy is still sleeping in bed with Daddy. Its so cute watching them cuddled up together. Poor Darren got home at 3 am from work..im so glad we have the day together.

Soph hope Lucie was sleeping better for you. LOL at the irony of her being so sleepy before. They like to suprise us dont they. Sammy has been having longer sleeps during the day which has been fantastic cos hes in such a better mood when he wakes up.

My chrissy presents are stacking up under the tree. Im feeling a bit less stressed now. Its nice to be able to strike someone off our list to buy for. Im more worried about finishing Santa stuff for the kids..i can see theres going to be a lot of need for a babysitter during the hols...luckily my dad is a teacher so he has the hols off. cos Mum can be no help at all being a social worker. #-o

Well gonna go snuggle with my baby and DH before i go out

bye for now

Jo

I am hoping to finish wrapping all my pressies today & then Chrisyy is pretty much done!!!!

Yep, busy doing nothing really! Just cuddling & hanging out!!!!

Maddy has 4 birthday parties this week, so now I gotta go back to shops to get gifts for these kids!!!! ](*,)

Other than that i am a horrid mummy!....
    Indah had scrathed in her ear & it kept bleeding, so I started biting her finger nails, but could not get her thumb one & it was sharp, so I got clippers &.... well, accidentally took a piece outta the top of it as she moved when I clippered!!!!!
    She screamed & was waving her hand around, I burst into tears!!!!
    She has since forgiven me & gives me smiles again, but I felt so bad!!!

Oh Tracey don't worry I'm sure she is ok. It is sooo hard to cut their nails isn't it? And they grow so quickly!

Jo - I'm sure you'll get the Christmas stuff finished in time, and even if you don't, hey the kids will have a fab day with the family anyway.

Lucie only put on 80g last week #-o Is that really bad? It is sooooo hot here at the moment she just isn't too keen to eat (less than usual!). Don't blame her really - I'm the same.

DH left for the drive to Vic today. We fly down Wednesday morning. It's going to be a tiring couple of days without him and all Lucie's toys and bouncer etc are in the car too!

Aww tracey...poor little Indah! Weve all done similar things though..im sure she will be fine. I was wearing a watch..(ive since taken it off as well as a bracelet) and scratched the back of Sammys head while I was feeding him. I felt terrible...so i know how you feel. Arrrgh at parties too..i so know what you mean..the girls have had 6 in the last two weeks..im so over them!!!

Shannon..that is so great that Jess is unscathed..lol. They have such bendy little nails dont they..I try and do Sammys when hes sleeping..it must look hilarious! How is gorgeous girl going anyway?

Soph I know bubs vary in their weight gain. I know it can be more one week that the other. How is Lucie? Is she alert and active? Is she having wet and pooey nappies? Sammy has definately slowed down in his weight gain now that hes getting a little bigger. Is it possible that Lucie is doing the same thing....and the heat..well i dont feel much like eating when its really hot either..perhaps its that! Hope you dont miss DH too much. I know it can be so tiring when they arent around ....but we all are here for you til you leave on Wednesday.

Mel how are you doing sweets. Hows beautiful boy going? Come and talk to us...i miss you.

Hiya Storm and Zac Hopefully things are going better for you right now. I can imagine its a bit chaotic at your place too....right now for us its like the calm before the storm...lol. I am enjoying my last few days of peace before the school hols!!!

Hi Louise..how is Maria going?

Elissa..you all settled into married life? Hows little Makon going?

Well ive a quiet day today. We put up our chrissy lights yesterday so the house is all decorated. The kids have all their chrissy parties and things on this week. Sammy is getting so particular about who is holding him. One of the mums from livvys class held him today and he took one look at her and burst into tears...poor little baby. As soon as i got him back he was fine and smiling..funny little fella!

Well ttfn

Jo

Helllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-s

Jo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast