Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #2

lucysmummie Guest

Men pft! LOL

Kat Caleb has been sleeping through too. He's done 2 nights in a row of 8 hours. How exciting it is!
    Leah yay for broadband

I'm so excited because I just got Calebs hand and feet sculptures delivered
    My little man has developed a bit of a cough today, I sure hope it doesn't turn into anything nasty
    Last edited by ~Raven~; October 26th, 2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: typo

fingers crossed for you sam, there's been so much going around lately...bet the sculptures were gorgeous Lucky you for getting a sleeper... Annliese is lucky to go 5 hours, normally its about 3 hours. Better than a kick up the bum i spose!!

Sammi - Sorry I had to laugh at you saying Caleb`s too young for 00`s, Adrian`s been in them for weeks but Matthew was the same, oh sometimes I`d love to have a smaller baby so they can stay babies for longer IYKWIM, I blame these big babies on Mark as I`m tiny myself and Adrian is his 4th big baby so if I was ever lucky enough to have a girl I`m sure she`ll be big too not petite like Mummy. Yay for sleeping for 8 hours in the last 2 nights and double yay for the sculptures. I hope Caleb`s cough doesn`t turn into anything nasty.

Leah - Yay for the massage and coming off the injections. LOL @ Danny.

Kat - Yay for the good sleep, hope it continues for you.

We had an awful time with Adrian`s injections, took about 3/4 days before he was back to normal but he`s still got two big hard lumps on both thighs, poor little man, the high temps were very scary. I don`t like vaccination time, have Matthew`s 18 month ones in 2 weeks time, oh what fun!!!!

Adrian`s doing well, he`s well and truly found all his fingers now and it`s so cute when he looks at his fist from all directions, he`s following Matthew all the time and is very interested in him, he`s also getting use to all Matthew`s rough plays, Matthew is always wantinmg to hold Adrian and cuddle him but his cuddles often turn into a strangle, I`m glad Adrian is on the big side to cope with it.

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Dee

Dee-When Declan had his 18m needles about 6w ago, it is only the chicken pox needle, a very small, thin one, and declan whinged more because of me holding his arm, then the actual needle!!
    Anneliese is still in 0000's, though in some 000's now. I dont think she'll be in 00's for a while, even though Xander was in them by 6w, and Declan by about 2, 2.5m. Anneliese is about 4.5/5kg now. Compared to her birthweight (1.5kg) she's enormous!!!

lucysmummie Guest

Simone~ lucy and annalise r the same still in some 0000's but gradually gettin her tiny but into 000's she is a bit of a string bean like her daddy skinny but long so most of her pants fit in length but not around her belly! i get asked ALL the time if she is a new born or premmie! Im just like??? I dont think I could give birth to this???

Dee~ ur adrian sounds alert, its so good when they r awake abit more and active! Ive started putting a DVD on for lucy cause I have to do some house work otherwise she would want to play with me ALL day!

Sammi~ YAY for the sculptures! no one in canberra does that But I might go buy a kit cause we were given one from target one of those tin ones and I stuffed it...MAN craft times are gonna b a challenge soon...might stick to beading with lu or something....
    How is everyone?

I dont have to have a blood test til next wednesday Im SO stoked!!!!!!! my arms were getting sorer and sorer cause the vampire ladies kept putting it in the same hole cause thats where my vain is....

I got lucy weighed and all that on tuesday! she is now 4.470 and hd circ is 38cm and length is 56cm so they said she is in the 10% or mayb the top 10% ?? dunno I had to listen to me being the lower end all my life cause i was a sick bub so dont really pay attention to that cause it kinda scarred me...

WELL I have been a bit of a hermit this wk all depressed cause of the blood tests and doctors...it really gets on top of you SO im gonna go to a new shopping centre that opened a couple of wks ago.. ALSO Im starting up at a gym only 2kgs till my prepreg weight and 7kgs until my goal which will make me 50kgs! cant wait to fit into those nice clothes i have stored away...its good cause the gym Im going to has a creche so it will b nice to have an hr half to myself a day and also catch up with a friend who is going... dont really have many mummy friends in canberra there all older than me... Goin to my new mums group next thursday so looking forward to that....

does anyone find that when DH gets home they kinda start talking giberish cause they have been doing baby talk all day? I use to b a top debating speaker and now I kinda cant put 2 words together without my tradesman of a husband correcting me...

funny! well must be off I swear these 4 walls are closing in on me!!!! might buy a few things to spruse the house up a bit!

Oh forgot to say wish me luck this wkend danny is goin on a fishing trip with friends and his brothers and dad... so Im a single mummy...scary....Im gonna take lu in my HAB to see 'Devil wears Prada' im sure if she is in it she wont cry! fingers crossed....

Dannik, dd, kat, amy, nat...and everyone
    Last edited by lucysmummie; October 27th, 2006 at 10:06 AM. Reason: the writing looked weird in that font LOL

Hey girls and bubbas!

Lucas only slept to 4.30am this morning!! typical after i'd been going on about him sleeping through! oh well, at least I know he can do it and will do so again when he's ready - fingers crossed! grrrr, I just put out a load of washing and now it's raining, don't you hate that?!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Shinee - oh wow, you're going to take Lucy to the cinema with you?? if I did that with Lucas he'd surely cry!!!!!
    Glad that Lucy got on well with her weigh-in, etc.

Dee - sorry to hear Adrian had a hard time with his needles, poor thing.

Sammi - what are the sculptures like? we have a DIY kit at home, must get round to doing it soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Kat
    xx

leah, you'll be fine on your own... DH used to do regular nightly/wekend dutites when he was in the navy, so i'd have to look after the 2 boys (Declan was a newborn, Xander was 2) on my own. The worst was a 4 1/2 month trip when Xander was a year old...

Anyway, Anneliese is up from her nap, chat to you all Later...

lucysmummie Guest

Kat~ yea i recon we shouldnt brag bout our babies cause as soon as u do they will make a great liar out of you!! HA HA HA Lucy is SO good in her HAB Minimum of 5mins in that things and u could swear she was DEAD!but I better not brag too much otherwise I might pay for a movie that I may not get to see tomoro...lol

Simone~ 4 1/2 MONTHS!!! wow Ur a strong chick!!!! I couldnt do that but I spose u just make do as a woman dont u?

Hi Everyone,

just wondering if I (and Charlotte, oh and big sister Lily) can join in over here?

About time I jumped over from the PAML thread I guess.

Hey Fiona, Welcome to our lil group

Leah - yeah, you just make do. I was lucky i had my family around, amde life a little easier when i needed a break

lucysmummie Guest

HI FIONA!!!! YAY YAY YAY

More ppl to talk to YAY!!!!

simone~ yea I got my mum here too would NEVA move away cause of her!

I cant even fathom what single mums go through cause lucy has been a handful tonight! WTG single mummies!!!And my mum brought up 3 kiddies ALL BY HERSELF!!! WOW

Fiona - welcome to our little group!!! do tell us a bit about yourself and your 2 girls!

Shinee - hope you do get on okay at the movies!!

Lucas has just gone down for an afternoon nap, which is amazing as he rarely sleeps in the afternoon! yaay!

Hi to all :-)

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Hey everyone...

Kat~ Luc was an angel at the movies didnt budge a bit!

I have a very HIGH respect for single mums now! O M I GOODNESS has this weekend been hard! Lucy was teething yesturday arvo and was absolutly miserable! poor bub has a rash and bumpy lumpy teeth... I miss danny.... Its kinda scary being home by urself... lucky we have abig protective doggy...Might ask if he want to sleep at the end of my bed tonight...

Oh its been freezing here today! theyr predicting snow tomoro!!! weird!!!mmm trust canberra! perfect one day miserable the next

Time for a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678