Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

Sorry for being so neglectful Great to see your little ones all growing and getting stronger. Mine is no exception and we have health centre this afternoon so I'll get to see how much he has grown!
    Caleb is sleeping on average 7 hours a night so I'm really happy. He goes down early between 8 - 9pm so it's early nights for us as he will wake around 3 - 4 for a feed then go back down till 7am.

Aw dd I just want to give you a hug
    You too Dawn Mason sounds like he is great baby for you. Must be in the name I think. My Mason was such a cruisy bub!
    Sarah I love that ticker pic if William! Too cute
    Leah lol @ Lucy chucking on that lady! I always warn them before I hand over the child ~ I'm not responsible for any chuck!
    Kat that's a great sleep effort from Lucas. You must be loving that!

Proud mum alert!
    You guys must check out William on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aWdnSFKXtM

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

OMIGOODNESS SARAH!!!!!!!! WOW that was just gorgeous!!!!!! I was in tears!!!!!!
    i didnt realise ur will was premmie musta missed it somewhere! he is adorable!!!!!

DD~ BABE! u can ALWAYS come on here and winge infact Im giving u a winge permit!
    'this permit alows DD to winge and say what ever the hell she likes without any one saying anything xept nice things to her!'

Signed > lucysmummie AKA shinee

sign here _ _ _ _ _ _

(((flower)))
    well i kinda dont got much to say...gotta get the cleaning finished!

BYE

Thanks Leah
    My brother did it. It is still a work in progress, need some more pics! He already has so many for a boy of a whole 12 weeks!

dd - oooh, I just want to give you a big hug!!!! don't apologise for whinging!! it's what we are here for.....i'm sorry things are still so hard, I do wish I could do something to help....

Sarah - grrrr at my crappy net connection (have used all my broadband limits for this month!) I can't get to see your video properly! :-( it keeps stopping and starting, but from what I can see it looks adorable!

Sammi - great to hear from you!

Leah - how are you doing sweetie?

As for getting Lucas to sleep for so long, I think it's just a fluke!!! he woke at 2.30am this morning, then again at 8am which wasn't so bad. He's just feeding more regularly during the day - every 3 hours - which I think is what gets him through the night.

Anyway, hello to everyone else!
    Kat
    xx

Kat
    I love the new picture of Lucas on your ticker. He is such a cutie!

I usually feed William about every 3.5 hours and most of the time he sleeps through. But to do that I give him his last bottle about 930 10. I don't mind if I get to sleep through.

Sarah

Where are you all today???
    William has decided that he wants to be sitting up most of the time! He just wants to be able to look around and not miss anything. This also means that I had to take the bassinet off the pram and turn it into a stroller. Gee that was sad doing that, but he loves being in the pram sitting up and showing off!

Sarah, your YouTube of william brought back so many memories... i love the song you put on with it, it always makes me think of Grey Anatomy though!! LOL

hello to everyone else

Sarah your YouTube of William is just devine

Caleb now weighs 6600g (14lb 12oz) and is 63cm long! No wonder my arms feel like they are going to fall off! He is way bigger than his brothers at a similar age.
    All the more for him to love!

Sarah your YouTube of William is just devine

Caleb now weighs 6600g (14lb 12oz) and is 63cm long! No wonder my arms feel like they are going to fall off! He is way bigger than his brothers at a similar age.
    All the more of him to love!

Hey mummies and babies! how is everyone?

Sammi - I think Lucas is a similar size to Lucas, it's amazing how quickly they grow!

Sarah - awww at William sitting up and showing off!!

Where is everyone else???

Lucas slept through again last night, woo hooo!!! lol!!!

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Afternoon gals just checkin in before danny gets home...

Sarah~ I did that to lucys pram at least 8wks ago she is a nosey parker that girl! all she ever wanted to do was sit on my sholder when i walked around the shops so I changed it and she LOVES it!!! we got the bassinette expesially but o well....

Kat~ love the new piccy! I cant beleive u feed lucas 3 hourly! wow he must b a hungry boy! lol

Sammi~ OMI caleb is so much bigger that lucy and she is older! how weird is that!

I had a nother blood test today...BUT good news!!!! im back to my pre pregnancy weight! 55kgs! ive still got to get down to 50kgs though cause thats the weight i was before I went on the damn pill! but Im going to the gym EVERY morning and doing classes and its SO good to get ME TIME! lucy gets looked after at the childcare part and as soon as she gets in there she starts kickin her legs and all excited!!!!

not much else on my part...nana is looking after lu tomoro aparently she misses her missy luu so is taking her out shopping tomoro! my mum is a dag!

Hi there!

Don't know where my day goes these days lol ...... had Mason weighed and measured on Wed and he's a big boof 8.6kg and 63cm long :eek: i think someone has had a growth spurt lol ..... i asked the M&CHN if i should be worried about his weight gain but she said not to as most of his weight gain was from the 8 weeks of b/f so he had no where else to go but off the chart ...... he's following the same pattern as ds2 and he's now thin as so hopefully mason will too when he starts getting around. He slept thru last nite, 11 hours which was fantastic!

Kat i have gotten the Dome and found it for $80 so i'm wrapt and he'll be able to use it for ages.

dd if you need someone to chat to i'm here, we're going thru some crap atm too. We're just not communicating and i don't know if it's a combination of my depression, having 5 kids including a 12wk old, having probs with our 9yo with school, a 7yo with an attitude, a 15yo doing yr 10 and a 3yo lil girl who is really finding it hard to adjust not being the baby! Some days i just want to run away from it all.

Sarah, that youtube thing is just gorgeous i would love to do something like that, your bub is sooooooooo cute.

Leah, yay for your weighloss, well done.

Hi to Simone, Sammi, Nat, Amy, Danni, Dee, Zola and anyone else i've missed sorry bit airheadish today .......

Thanks Dawn, I'm sure your going through way worse but we always think our lives are the toughest I guess? BTW - LOVE THE TICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss Leah - I've put on since having Kyana I'm sure it's cause my days are so irratic and I'm eating at all the wrong times and Kyana won't feed or really go to anyone else and hates the pram - rant rant rant.....

Sarah - love the youtube of william.

Kat - Lucas is sooo cute and I'm hearin' ya on the sleeping through Kyana has the last two nights!!

Sammi - I've had Kyana weighed this week and she's just tiny compared to Caleb - she's barely 5.5kgs must be something to do with the reflux....

xxdd

DD thats soooo good about Kyana sleeping through, hope that makes things a little easier for you. Anneliese is about 5kgs now, she's 5 months old

About time you all came back to chat!

Dawn~hooray on the sleeping through 11 hours!! That is fantastic. It is sure to make life easier. I wouldn't worry about his weight gain, especially now he will sleep through he will miss that extra feed and it will slow down now.

Kat~ Is Lucas sleeping through most nights now?

Leah~ congrats on the weight loss! I have started the big post baby diet a few weeks ago. I hate dieting, but it must be done.

Simone~ is Anneliese sleeping through the night?

Not much going on with me. I have worked all day and I am pooped.

Sarah

omg Dawn I just read my post sorry i didn't mean to sound insensitive just that u have 5 kids and i only have two so i meant that's gotta be harder without the stresses we have with our DHs....

xxdd

LOL that's ok dd i knew what you meant

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast