Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

Not yet, he's at work. But he will go around and take a baseball bat to this guys head (last week when we were in a road rage incident, this guy tried to ram my side of the car, DH got out and stood between the cars so he wouldnt ram the car and hurt me. He's very protective)

OMG! Maybe let him deal with the emails then!

Goodness, it's warm here!! it was meant to reach 37 degrees in Geelong, not sure it's got that hot but it's still soooo humid!!

We had our mother's group again today, we watched a video on baby massage, it wasn't too exciting!!!

Simone - OMG!! sounds like a bit of a freaky person you've got emailing you.....

How is everyone else doing??

Kat
    xx

Im not mad... DH didnt care about the emails!! Im currently doing a search on cyberstalking and where to report it.

It got hot here yesterday (im in Tullamarine) but i think it will get much hotter here today, before a late change... meant to be a storm they (bom) reckon yay!!

Good morning girls and bubbas

Well I think it is getting to the time where I need to take William out of his cradle and into the cot He is starting to grow out of the cradle now. I'm so sad that he will be going into his own room now. I'm just not sure how he'll go. Maybe I should start putting him in the cot to have a sleep during the day?

Sarah

Thats a good idea Sarah - definately put in down fordaytime naps in the cot, they do get used to it! Anneliese is still very tiny, and will only go to sleep in her cot once she's been wrapped. Fussy lil bugger

We are going away at Christmas and for a weekend in a couple of weeks so I might put the porta-cot up in my bedroom for at night time and get him to have a sleep in the big cot during the day. That way he will be used to the porta-cot for when we go away too.
    It's so sad how quickly they grow.

Even though it was hard coping with a premmie, its nice that Anneliese is still so little (in 0000's!!) AS my boys were huge - Xander was born straight into 000's, and in 00's at 6w old!! (he was 9lb 2 oz!!)

Wow Xander was a big boy!!! William is in 000's ATM. He was only 3weeks early but catching up very quickly!

Anneliese is in 000 bonds suits. Although most of them are blue, hand-me-downs from her brothers 0000's in stuff from best and less, and target, "normal" outfits (not all in ones)

My DH is disgusted our daughter is in blue, but im not buying loads of clothes just because some are the wrong colour!!
    Last edited by simone; November 21st, 2006 at 10:56 AM.

WHOO another 2episodes on Desperate Housewives Simone!!!

I know, great isnt it??

Stupid Ian Thorpe, who cares if he was retiring, he hasnt swam competatively for over 2 years... taking up our D.H. time pfft!!

lol at Sarah and Simone!!!!

Sarah - awww, our bubs do grow up quick don't they.....I hope William adjusts well to his cot.

It's another hot day here today, i've kept all the blinds and curtains shut in the hope that it will help keep the house cool....Lucas isn't sleeping all that well, maybe the heat is getting to him?

Kat
    xx

Kat~ I hope Lucas gets used to the heat soon as I think we are in for a long hot summer.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678