Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

i have such a busy day today, Charlotte has a check up at the hospital at 1pm for her tounge to make sure it has healed, then i am going to mothers group then off to the health centre at 3:15 to have Madison and charlotte both weighed and the to the Doctors at 4:30 and then Charlotte has needles tonight at 6pm.

Simone- i hope your boys get better soon, i hate it when my girls are sick, i look outside and it dosn't look like it will hit 36, but it warm outside, i really don't know what to dress the girls in when it is like this.

Dee- i hope Matthew gets better soon, you still can buy the kick and whirl, i seen it in Big W last week.

Kelly~ Good luck with Charlotte's check up.

Simone~ I am so glad it's not going to be so hot! I think it may even rain soon! I hope my clothes are dry. Where in Melb are you?

Sarah

Hey Kelly, fingers crossed Chorlotte's tongue is fine

Hey Sarah im in Tullamarine (5 mins from the airport) It started to rain here a little while ago, but stopped. There was some thinder though.

Desperate housewives is on channel 7!!

YAY thanks for letting me know, I had just started watching 7th heaven!!

I like both shows... im torn!! I was watching scrubs, and this came on after!! Thank GOODNESS no more d grade midday movies...

Sadly I must admit that I am so sucked into Young and the restless ATM!! I love this first ep of desperate housewives! Especially when Lynn has to get in the pool yelling at her kids!!

i dont really watch any soaps... but i do love the part with lynn and the pool too - something i would do!!

Im so freaked out, i have some guy emailing me at the moment asking explicit questions... think im off to call the police, he's asking me why i'm not making babies with him OMG. Luckily he wanted me to send him a video of myself, so he sent me his adress and phone number, hope they are real...

Be back soon

OMG Simone that's full on! When did that start?

Last night, its freaking me out... i dont know what to do... maybe i should just order a hit on him LOL

LOL! Do you have any idea who he is?

No idea at all. I've asked him repeatedly to stop contacting me, and he's still sending emails... asking if im not a nice girl, why do i not want to be friends with him, when are we going to go out together. Since about 11pm last night, i have received 24 emails.

That is pretty full on. did he give you his home address and phone number? Do you think he must have got your details from this website?

Not this website, i put my email address on a site called melband looking for a band, and havent had any problems. And the website says unless the guy sends me messages on there, there's nothing they can do about it. He's freaking me right out...

I think if it keeps going contact the police. He is harassing you via email. I hope he has no way of finding out your address.

Checking out some cyberstalking sites to see what i can do... just received 3 more emails in less than 10 mins

ETA i dont even advertise in that website where i am, just melbourne (as its a melbourne website)
    Last edited by simone; November 20th, 2006 at 11:57 AM.

YAY more Desperate Housewives!!

Have you showed DH the emails?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast