Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

Hi girls!

Sorry i haven't posted my lil man is so sick, he has the worst cough and blocked nose, have been using the Fess and got the vaporiser set up in our room but the poor thing does nothing but cough as soon as he's lying down. If he's no better today i'm taking him to the doc he's now got no voice ...... Mason must be the biggest baby in this group and probably one of the youngest at 8.6kg lol.

I'm doing ok, i had to have a colonoscopy on Tuesday to check how my Crohn's disease is going after the pregnancy and it all looks good my gastro. said it doesn't seem to be too active at the moment so that's good she took biopsies and i'll get those results when i see her in a couple of weeks. Still seeing my 2 counsellors to sort my head out, dh is supposed to be seeing one too but in the 6 weeks since we split up he hasn't gone once what would you girls do if your other half promised he would go see a counsellor to save the marriage and then didn't go? I'm sick of reminding him!

Anyhow i've been busy getting organised for xmas, having 5 kids it's a mammoth effort lol and the older they get the harder it gets and the more expensive the gifts i got mason the discovery dome and i got it $40 cheaper than i saw it so i'm wrapt.

I'm going to a Linen party tomorrow afternoon that a friend's holding it's great stuff so it might be good for ideas for xmas presents.

Hi to everyone

hi all
    not much ahppening here i think Charlotte rolled over for the first time last night from back to tummy, i left her with Madison to put a nappy in the bin and when i went into get her she was on her tummy, i don't know if madison helped her though, so i am not going to right it in her book until i see it.

Hi Dawn
    You are having such an awful time aren't you? I really feel for you. Nothing I say is going to make any of it easier for you either. I just hope that you have a great time at the linen party tomorrow. Sitting around with girlfriends eating drinking and shopping is probably just what you need.
    Sending you loads of cyber hugs
    Sarah

Hi everyone,

Have a great time at the linen party Dawn.

Not much going on here - Shynelle helped me make a cake this morning - well I made it and she kept eating it lol - she was so cute all covered in chocolate at one stage I tried cleaning up after her and she just started licking the batter off the floor - you really are little only once so I pretended she was making me really mad but she didn't care - I wish I didn't care about the dirt and could lick the chocky off the floor too!!!

Have a good w/end all.
    xxdd

Thanks Sarah, really need them right now, i ended up taking Mason to the docs and am so glad i did now, as she said his ear is red and his tonsils are infected so he's on antibiotics now so hopefully that will make him a bit happier over the w/end. I tell you it doesn't rain it pours, went to counselling session and had a realisation that i need to do something about dh now and i don't know if i'm up to it, anyhow will see what happens.

Mason giggled for me today, so cute and he was trying to roll over too Kelly, not that i'm in a hurry for that cause i want him to be a baby a bit longer they grow up too fast as it is and seeing he's my last i want to stretch it out a bit.

Hi dd, nothing wrong with a bit of dirt, i'm sure we all had it when we were young lol.

Dawn~ Is DH going to attend any sessions with you?

I want to do couples counselling but i can't do it with my counsellor as she's mine IYKWIM and there would be a conflict of interest or something so as soon as i'm up to it i definitely want to do couples counselling, if this marriage is going to survive we have to.

Hi Girls

Sorry I haven`t posted all week.

Kelly - Yay for Charlotte rolling

Dawn - I hope Mason is feeling better soon. Hugs to you.

Kat - Was it you who asked about the kick n whirl carnival? It`s a fisher price toy, we brought it for Matthew last year when he was about 3 months, you lay them underneath it and they can kick it and it whirls around above them with flashing lights and music or you can play the music and lights continually, both boys love it. I might have a photo of Matthew with it on his website, I`ll have a look and let you know.

Thought Adrian was going to roll over, instead he`s moving all over the floor on his back LOL

We brought a Phil & Ted E3 BUggy for the boys, I`m loving it but the only drawback is Matthew can undo the clips on his harness :eek: I`ve rang the company and they tell me to buy another harness for it, when I asked if they have had other complaints I was told yes they have, well why don`t they fix the problem grrr, afterall Matthew`s only 18 months.

Kat - I`ve just had a look if you go to Matthew`s Website in the July 05 photos, photo 7 is the photo of the kick n whirl carnival, I was wrong we must have brought it when Matthew was about 2 months.

Hi girls
    Well I am sitting here still rather tipsy from the races today. It was a gorgeous sunny day here in Melbourne! We had a great time.
    Tomorrow DH is doing some stupid fun run in the city so we will have to get up early and go cheer him on. BORING.

Dawn~ I hope you can get DH to go to counselling with you. Good luck.

Hey girls!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We went xmas shopping today - it was awful, the shops were sooooo busy, there were screaming kids everywhere and I couldn't find anything I wanted! grrrrr!!!! plus Lucas barely slept so was super grizzly when we got home tonight. I sometimes feel really bad talking him away from his routine and when he normally sleeps, etc. I bet he wakes during the night tonight!!

Sarah - how was the races today? and what is the olympic dream run?!!! I too love the solarium, I love the heat!

Leah - who actually likes doing the cleaning?!!! did you get any done?

So what is everyone getting their bubs for xmas?? so far we have got Lucas an activity mat, a "snail" that rocks and plays music, and is also a shape sorter thingy for when he is older, some "keys" that play music too and have different textures, etc, on them, a soft book that is "crinkly" (!!), and some of those Fisher Price "Roll-a-Rounds" and the stacker cubes.......do you think that is enough?!!!! I do want to get him a couple more books, don't want to go too overboard on the toys!!

Hello to all!

Kat
    xxx

Sometimes I am so thick!!!! I posted and didn't realise there was a page 6!!! lol!! so wondered where all the new posts had come from after I posted!!!

Sarah - good on you for being tipsy!!!

Dee - thanks for telling me about the kick n' whirl carnival - it looks great!! but I haven't seen anything like it in the shops :-(
    Oh, that doesn't seem good about your pram!!

Dawn - i'm sending you lots of hugs too, it sounds like you're really going through a tough time just now - if you ever want to chat, i'd love to hear from you - give me a yell if you want my email address :-)
    I'm sorry to hear Mason is sick, the poor thing.

dd - awww, at Shynelle licking the chocolate off the floor! how funny!!

kmh - I wonder if Charlotte did roll over?? you'll need to keep watching her to see if she does!!!

Is anyone else's bub rolling over? at what age are they meant to?

Kat
    xx

hi all
    dee- we have a kick and whirl too, i have just pulled it out for Charlotte and she likes it too. i looked at the phil and teds pram too but i got a pram like the valco, do you like it other then the falt with the straps?

Kat- wow you hav heaps for Lucas, i have some toys and clothes for Charlotte for Christmas. You can get the kick and whirl from Big W I seen it there a few days ago. Charlotte has not rolled since so i wonder if Madison had something to do with it.

Sarah- glad to see you had such a good time at the races, it was a great day here in melb and tomorrow is going to be even better.

Well i am off to my MIL's tomorrow for lunch and then to the Docklands to meet up with my cousin who is over from Perth, i hope everyone is having a great weekend

lucysmummie Guest

Hey mums and bubs
    just a quickie from me just wanted to give you all a BIG HUG!!!! Iam SO negleting u girls its SO bad!!!! Danny had a big chat with me last night cause Im SO bad with the cleaning so really have to make sure I do it before I come on here and go out for coffee..

He said I hvae to still go to the gym cause he says it takes the stress off me which it does but need to get on top of things!!! its just so hard, I feed lu really late, feeding her now and am all bright eyed and then cant for the life of me get my a$$ out of bed!!!

Ive got my CT scan not this wk but next and am really scared cause It hurt SO much last time and chucked afterwards.... If they let me off the meds as a reward Im going to get my chin periced! I love pericings...sorry for those who dont but thats kinda who I am...getting a tatoo as well even tho I am scared of needles..HA HA HA!!! Any ways better run....

Sarah~ I had a blod clot in pregnancy so did DD thats why we had to have clexane in pregnancy... [email protected] bout ur sticky blood

Dawn~ love u! chin up! there IS a light at EVERY tunnel...u just gota run for it....(((hugs)))

Kelly - except for the fault with the harness I am very happy with the phil & teds E3 buggy. Our main priority was that a pram for two HAD to fit in behind the very back seats of our landcruiser, as your probably aware there isn`t much room there but we had to accomodate for when we have all the boys with us we need a pram to fit into that tiny space, so we measured up a few prams, all were far too big until we came across the p & t. When I was 10 wks pregnant with Matthew we brought a bertini thinking that`ll be fine for Matthew and the next bub knowing that we wanted #1 & 2 close together we planned the pram but silly us forgot we`d have to get a new car before #2 came along LOL so the bertini is too big for the LC plus Matthew is 14kg and a toddler seat only accomodates a toddler of 15kg, so that`s how we came about the phil & ted. Hope you had a great day today.

Kat - I`m surprised the kick n whirl is no longer in the shops as it was only about last July we brought it. You`ve got a great list of presents for Lucas, I went a bit overboard for Matthew`s first christmas last year, I`m not going overboard this year LOL Not sure what to buy Adrian as Matthew has more or less everything for Adrian to play with, also not sure what to buy Matthew, I better get a move on.

Sarah - Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Leah - Ouchie, your gamer then I am wanting a pierced chin. GL with your scan, you`ll be fine.

Matthew was up vomiting from 4am till 9am this morning, I am very tired, he caught it from the big boys, apparently they`ve had gastro in the last week, I`m now hoping Adrian doesn`t catch it from Matthew.

OMG everyone's sick!! Declan had a fever all night, today it got up to 39.5 before it broke. as well as vomiting all day. Xander was really wheezy, he ended up havin an asthma attack...

Dawn - i know exactly how you feel, Dh and i have been apart since i went to perth in september, and sometimes its just frustrating.... here if u need to talk hun

big hello to everyone else

Simone & Dee~ I hope the gastro leaves your homes without you guys catching it. It seems like everyone is getting gastro ATM.

Kat~ The olympic dream run is just a fun run in the city. Just 10km. William and I lazed around on the grass reading the paper while daddy ran!

It's going to be 36 here in Melbourne today!! I am working this morning but I will have to get the air con on nice and early. William hates the heat! He gets really grizzly.

Sarah

Hey Sarah - its doesnt really look like its going to be a 36 degree day, does it?! I've closed up the house though, just in case. The boys arent going to daycare today, as they still arent 100%. Which means i will be going crazy by the end of the day... Mondays are normally the day where i relax for a while, then do some housework. Doubt i will get either done today, i have a cling-on on my chest... he's about 3ft tall, 15kgs, blonde hair... LOL (Declan )

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast