Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #5

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kat79 View Post
    So who's going out tonight doing some celebrating?!!! ha, we're soooo not!! just staying in doing nothing....are we boring?!!!

Simone - yep, it'd be the Vline train i'd get, it's just difficult getting on the damn trains with a pram!!

Danni - that's great you've started work again....and New York sounds great!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Kat
    xx
    well plans are still on for comin down late Jan although they nearly got cancelled friday night cause dannys sis and Bf got badly drunk and he hit her :eek: i was furious! he also chucked her keys down some alley way and left her in town by herself when danny found out he was ready to break his leags AND the solution for this, is just that they wont drink when they are around each other cause he gets violent!! I couldnt believe it I mean she has a choice to get out while he is still not as violent as he will get, I mean if its ok to do it once why not again? I wish I had a choice to just leave my dad when he was beating me against the wall when i was only 5yrs old! I cant get over her!!!! it makes me SICK!

Kat! seriously whoh can be bothered gettin a baby sitter on new years eve for one let alone packing enough bottles clothes bibs extra pumkpin + carrot for piggy little munchkins , toys nappy rags nappies!! Ah I certainly cant! we are at mums though watchin movies Lucy just did the biggest $*it and mums cleaning it YAY! Also i jsut gave her 2 count it 2 helpings of her daily solids she has already had the recomended amount of formula today and is sucking on another bottle! PIGGY!

Anyway were just gona get pi$$ed on the couch tonight at mums (obviosly mum will look after lucy like always) they will probly go to bed early my brother and sister are away and my mums room is upstairs...we were talking the other day about the fact we have christened my old room yet HA HA HA HA Doh forgot the condoms just remebered... mmm a september baby...mmmm he he he

anyway gota run movie bouts to start

have a great night girls spose Il chat to u in the new year!

Hi girls. Just a quick hello as I am using my dads blackberry and it is annoyingly slow. Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year. Our babies are 1 this year!

Leah- did you make babies last night?

Simone-how's things?

I'm really looking forward to meeting up later this month

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

HAH AH sarah!! NO DH was too sleepy from beers..TYPICAL! o well....Im lookin forward to seeing everyone this month too!

hope u all have a great day Lu is asleep so beter not stay on here the whole time while she is gota do housework and take a shower...

bye

Hey girls

Quickly from me as I can hear Mr Lucas waking!!

New Year's was oh so boring as predicted! I see it as just another night really....we were asleep by 11pm!

be back later....

Kat
    xx

i went to crown and clubbing in ST kilda (actually it was a rave, think i was the only straight one in the whole place!!!) was stuffed yesterday!!

Simone that would of been great, did you have a good night?

I went down to the beach with Tim's family it was a good night.

it will be good meeting up with you all, then i can put a name to a face.

My freind was down from NSW today and she is 28 weeks pregnant and said if we were to go up there when she is due i could be in the delivery room with her. Will have to convince Tim that we need a holiday.

it was ok, im kinda over that sort of thing though, prefer either a girly dress up night at the crown, or going to a pub with kareoke/a good live band. I dont do drugs, so raves arent my thing. Sounds like a good NYE though Kelly.

I'll come along and meet ya Leah!

Been away camping for the last week and I've got to say what an experience with a baby! I had to quickly overcome my dirt phobia :eek:
    Caleb decided that this was also the time to figure out the rolling over every time he was put down for a nap. He rolled off the mat a few times and found a stray leaf to suck on. He's rolled over only one other time and that was weeks ago. We had no room to fit the porta cot in the car so he slept in with me. He is no fan of co sleeping but I'm sure he loved the boobie he got every time he woke up.

Hope you all have a terrif new year!

Sounds like an experience Sam, where'd you go?? B/SIL went up to the VIC/NSW border and camped there with their 2 littlies, i prefer to sleep in my own bed LOL

If i didnt have a car full of kids, i would come get you kat

Simone we were at Janjelic about 95ks east of Albury.

Sounds so nice... I would love to go camping, but when SIL and BIL went, they went with a bunch of single people. I felt sorry for their kids, it was just people drinking for 3 days!! How fun.... not!!

Gah, it's sooo hot here today! and has been all week, plus looks set to continue until at least the weekend :-( poor Lucas seems all out of sorts.....

Sammi - sounds like you had a great trip away! my DH loves camping, but i'm still to be convinced!!

Simone - where do you live?? I will attempt to get the train, but if it's one of the old Vlines then our pram won't fit on it!!!
    Love your new ticker pic!!

Kelly - glad you had a good new year!

Hey to everyone else!

Kat
    xx

Charlotte has been a bugger with her sleeping, she was doing so well sleeping in her own bed and now it as all gone down hill, she woke up at 9:30pm, 12:30pm about 3am and then 6:30 for feeds and then inbetween those times to come into our bed, grrrrrrrr i really hope it is a growth spurt.
    Also Madison stated Childcare today and loved it which is great it gives me a break to be with Charlotte and clean or do shopping.

Kat- Charlotte seems to cope well with the heat, the only thing she does not really like is to get into a hot car.

Sammi- your game to go camping with a little baba, we would like to down to the beach but it would be hard with Charlotte maybe next year.

Kat, i live in Tullamarine

Bugger on the sleep Kelly. Maybe she is a bit stirred up from the heat.
    Simone we were lucky because our friends all have older kids so they looked after ours.
    Kat what type of pram do you have that won't fit in the train?

How hot is it already! The house didn't cool down much overnight. Caleb had the cutest little beads of sweat on his nose after his last feed!
    He is getting frustrated because he is brilliant at rolling onto his tum but can't roll back so screams. Little monkey rolled off the blanket last night and puked on the carpet.

I leave Anneliese on her tummy if she rolls onto hi, and she either crawls to a toy and plays, or she learnt to roll back!!

Its darn hot here too, got a couple of bottle of wine from a lovely BB member thinking of illing up the kiddie pool with a little water, have a glass of wine and laying in it. Ill use laundry water and consider it a bath LOL (and i get to put some water on my dead lawn afterwards!!0 Completely win win situation. Hopefully Allie doesnt wake... the boys are in daycare today, its pretty cool there...

Hi girls
    Well I am back home from holidays and I am so tired. Can't be bothered unpacking, I think I will have an early night and unpack in the morning. I was planning to do it all tonight so I could spend tomorrow at Chaddy. 2 weeks away from Chadstone is too long!

William is having his first night in his cot in his room tonight. I will update you all tomorrow! I think I will have to leave the cooling on all night tonight as it is so hot here still.

I will catch up with you all tomorrow!

Sarah

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast