Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #5

Bummer William isn't 8 months. I wouldn't mind spending a few days in Sydney!

Same here... do they pay for you to go to sydney though?? Its an ongoing contract over 12-24 months... be a nice income supplement!

Hi Simone - How's things??

Not bad, not looking forward to the next 2 days though... had my heater on this morning as i was FREEZING, then it got pretty warm today, tomorrow's gonna be 36 and thurs 38... urgh. So just trying to get trough my housework and washing tonight so i can sit down and relax tomorrow.

You?? How's William??

William is SPECTACULAR!!! lol I say that to everyone when they ask how he is.
    He is starting to teeth but he is being really good about it. He is starting to dribble ALOT too. I little bonjella every so often seems to be helping.
    I am so glad that we invested in ducted cooling a couple of years ago as William hates the heat. I think I will get his kiddy pool out for the first time tomorrow.
    I wish I could come to the sexyland meet on the weekend but I'm working. What's so great about sexyland anyway. Aren't all the adult stores the same?

yeah, but we just thought it might be funny to meet up and do some naughty shopping. Sexyland was the one we picked. i've never been in one before, we have adultshop in WA

Sarah- how did you get an invite to counrty road like that? I would be in it as well. I love al those sorts of clothes but noramlly don't have that knid of money. We might have to do a meet up at chaddy or DFO.

Simone- its going to way to hot, i have a 4th birthday tomorrow, but at least they will have air con as its in a play centre.

Leah- have a talk to your health nurse about yourself getting into contact with other mums your age, she should put you through to some mums.

Well i am off to a party tomorrow and then Madison is in Childcare on thursday.
    I got myself a new phone today it is the nokia 6288, its very nice.

Kelly~ I can't remember how but CR gave me a loyalty card. It must have been when we were building the house and I bought lots of stuff!! I love all of their homewares. Stupid me thought today was Weds, so if I want anything I have to go back tomorrow. lol holidays always make me get days confused! Have fun at the party!

Let me know when you're free for a meet up. Do you do the BB SE meetups?

Hi ladies,

Sorry to butt in!

I just joined this forum and my son was born 28th August so i thought id pop in here and say hi!

Hi
    Welcome to our crazy bunch!
    I look forward to getting to know you.
    Sarah

amy Guest

Hi ladies it has been ages since i was on last, the wee thing at the top of the page tells me i last visited October 26th!!! A big hi to kat, leah, sammi, danni, simone, dd and all the other aug belly buddies!

We are doing well Finn is now almost 20 weeks and is a lovely wee fella. As for sleeping we are having issues too. For probably the last 6 weeks he has been waking for feeds through the night every 3 hours! i have been shattered. We went camping just after xmas and he slept much better in the tent at night than he has at home for ages. Last night though was more like his old habits and he went down just after 9pm and woke at 4am for a feed, i was stoked then he got up this morning about 7.45am.

He is a happy wee fella and is almost rolling over, he tries so hard but just cant get that wee bit further, no doubt it wont be long. He still wont take a bottle for me which is frustrating for a bit of freedom but i also havent tried for a while as i kinda just gave up for a bit as it was making feeding too stressful by pushing him.

We have started solids and he is still kinda just playing with it but eating a wee bit which is exciting.

Well the wee man needs a feed so better go but hi girls, sorry i have been so slack but i am sure you all find it hard to get time to sit at the computers too.

take care and i will check in again soon

xx amy

hello all!!

I'm always up for a meet

just a quickie, trying to find the car keys DH "didnt lose"... but i cant find them anywhere...

Hey ladies!

Lucas is being a grump again today! we really battled before to get him to have a nap, he just screamed and screamed, so unlike him :-( could be because it's good so damn warm again here - so not looking forward to tomorrow either!

Amy - hello!! i've missed you on here!!! great to see you posting, Finn sounds like a happy chappy, apart from the sleep issues, you poor thing, don't think I could handle getting up through the night again to Lucas!

Zachriska - welcome! tell us all a little about yourself and your bubs!

Kelly - hope you have fun at the party today!

Simone - yesterday was a little cooler wasn't it......it amazes me the weather can change so much!!!!

Sarah - William sounds like a good bubby.

Kat
    xx

Kat- im just glad that its not as hot as where m sister is... she works up in a mine in Newman, WA, and it easily get to 50*C some days...

dannik Guest

Hi Girls!

Em was back to her old self last night! whoo hoo! down at 7:30 up at 7am... dont know if it had anything to do with me giving her a dream feed at 11? oh and i had a few wines as our neighbours were over for dinner, maybe that knocked her out for a bit! we shall see tonight, will lay off the grog and see if it makes a difference! hehe

I went to work this morning and im going again tomorrow! i am so knackered! it feels good to go into the office again though.

Hi to everyone, Amy glad to hear from you, shame Finn has being playing up sleep wise. Emilia was doing the same for the last 2 weeks.. she seems to be coming good now though.

Welcome Zachirsta my bub was due on the 28th but came 8 days early!

Kelly i have CR card too, i just signed up one day i think i bought a suit so spent about $300 which entitled me to join... now i get all the special mail outs too.. its great.

Danni - where abouts in perth do you live?? i used to live in rockingham/warnbro/port kennedy/secret harbour before i moved over here...

Hi all
    I will be coming to the meet up in the city, Tim has the day off so i will try and drag him along, otherwise i think he can spend the day with Madison.

OMG it is so hot here at the moment, and tomorrow, just too hot.

well i must be off we went to dinner at mums and now i am having trouble getting Charlotte to sleep, too hot

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast