Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

Hi girls just popping in to say hi! I haven't been in for aaaages. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Leah. I am moving to Canberra on the weekend. If you need a hand let me know. What are your meds called?

Hi Danni! You're looking gorgeous!

Leah~ looks like your wish came true!! A BB August mummy moving to Canberra!!!
    Good luck with the broccoli

HHMM Ok I'll bring DH for you then
    Last edited by Lea13; January 16th, 2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Double Post

Edited because I didn't see everyone else's posts!! lol!!

Sarah - i'd just persevere with William on the floor - do you have an activity mat or play gym for him? sounds like he is sleeping well through the night, how many feeds does he get a day?

Simone - oh, so today is hotter than tomorrow? thank god! I just went outside before to get the washing in and could barely breathe it's so hot! good idea staying inside tomorrow!

Leah - I wouldn't eat broccoli either!!!!!! I will try to make it to the meetup, i've not checked with DH if we are doing anything yet!!!

Natalie - great to see you posting! good luck with your move :-)
    Last edited by kat79; January 16th, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

Kat~ Yeah I think I will just persevere and lay on the floor with him daily until he gets used to it. He is still on 5 feeds per day. I'm not worried about giving him the late feed I was just interested in what other bubs were doing.

when i know what the weather is going to be, i make no plans. I have washig out on the line, but i went to get it off at 11am, and it was too hot then - i have an old hills hoist thats full atm, and it would've taken me a good 1/2 hour to get everything off (with my wrist i cant have it raised for long periods) so ill just leave it and do it this aro.

Still trying to figure out what to make for dinner, i dont have alot, but i want to make something easy that i dont have to have the oven on for hours for... might just go for a walk and get a couple of dollars of chips.

Oh yeah and he has a few playmats. Doesn't matter how groovy and expensive they are he still hates it.

I have made some salad for tea and got some chicken tenders that only go in the oven for 15mins. I have to work tonight in this heat I hope it cool down.
    William is driving me nuts since his 230 feed. HE really does hate the heat. I have left him on the playmat to whinge. Only prob is I can't watch my Greys Anatomy DVD as he is too noisy so I guess I'll just have to hang out here with you guys

D'oh hey sarah? hehehe

I have no salad, only potatoes.

Dug up some pork chops, think i will defrost them , shop them up and chuck the in a pan with some hokkien noodles i found. Simple stirfry (without veges LOL!) Have to head to vic markets this sat and do my shopping...

lucysmummie Guest

OMIGOODNESS!!!! NATALIE!!!!!! where are u moving to??? which side of this great town will u b moving to??? we should meet for coffee? are u movin back to latham? we culd meet a tilleys for breakie?? O YAY!!!!!

Kat~ u dont like brocoli?! I love it! All vegatables just taste like water anyway!?!? U BETTER MEET US OR IL DIE!

Simone~ u should do potatoe salad! I have this recipe we have been living off cause its so cheap and easy! just 2 eggs, potato of choice (red ones are cheap $2.44 kilo ) sour cream + ranch dressing we use paul newman but its up to you what you wuld prefer the cheaper the beter and some challots mix and EAT! so cheap easy and lasts in the frige for like a wk so I just make some have some for dinner, lunch whatever easy and cheap!

Sarah~ I have clients ALL saturday and worried bout the heat havin them here...

Well the councellor came... good to talk I spose. She suggested a diary so im gona do tht even tho I was gona do it b4... I spoke to my mum after and told her I was scared of taking the meds (Zoloft) and she said it may only b for a short while while everything gets back to normal so gona start tomoro... she is a pretty good mum...

Hiya! Trying to catch up with everything after a major computer issue (sigh again...) so apologies for my absence.

Kelly I felt PG when I first got implanon put it. Totally freaked me out so I'm feeling for you right now!

dannik Guest

hi nat good to hear from u! thanks i dont feel gorgeous feel ike my weight has and plateaued and feel big...

cant believe its 37 over ther we have mid 20's this week. really nice.

Arrghhh, did all the Melbourne girls power go off??? ours went off about 4.30pm and only came on about half an hour ago!! apparently the bushfires cut a major power line between NSW and Victoria - just what we needed on a 38 degree day - NOT!!!!!! I was so worried for Lucas that we went out in the car and went to Safeway (lol) thankfully they must have had backup power as it was still open........

Leah - awww at your mum :-)

Danni - I feel big too!!! it's horrible.....

Sarah - i'm sure William will eventually get used to being on the floor!!

Sammi- You have just scared me, i have had the sickness only in the morning, but it may be too early too tell, OMG what if i am.

Sarah- let me know if you are going to bring your partner, I jsut asked Tim and he dosn't know, but if he dosn't he can have Madison for the day and i will just bring Charlotte.

Leah- that is so good that you spoke to someone.

I went and Brought Charlotte a new car seat today and took my old one to AAMI, it was so hot today, but lucky our car as air con so the girls were nice and cool. I have started to do come scrapbooking and i have done 3 pages for Charlotte is looks so cool.

Leah - good on you for getting help, i shows you're a very strong person. The meds will help until your hormones settle down I've had to take them on and off for a long time, and i like to think im a strong person!!

Well, its still 34 degrees here, i feel like crap. I only have 2 fans, so they are both in the kids rooms. I just feel yucky and sweaty and wish the weather would cool down!! Its just gotten muggy here, chance of a thunderstorm...

Simone, its disgusting isn't it?

I'm sticking to myself, lol - yukky

So am i Nat lol!! I wish it would rain, ill go sleep on the back lawn...

Kelly I think you misunderstood! I said I felt PG. I wasn't! Sorry should have added that I wasn't PG. Hope you're not too freaked out.

It's been a hot and nasty night hasn't it. I had a nice cool bath with Caleb last night which seemed to calm him down. He was settled by 10 and then woke up for a feed at 4 then at 6:30 but it must have been thirst because he only had one side each time before he fell back asleep.

Good morning girls
    Sorry to brag but my central cooling was WONDERFUL last night!
    I am so mad at DH today, and I never really get mad at him!!! Due to my mum starting a new job I can no longer work on Fridays. The only days I was working were Fri and Sat, other than that I work weeknights when DH gets home.
    DH has started footy training for the year, which is 2 nights a week. So when footy season starts that only leaves me with 3 nights and Sat morning to work. So last night I asked him if he would consider not playing footy anymore. WELL it was like I asked him to cut off his right arm for me! He said "why should I quit footy?? I've been playing for years??" OMG can you believe that?? Like us mums give up nothing to have their children!!!
    Sorry for the rant but I am so mad.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast