Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

No shopping done hre. XH got frustrated because i asked him to mind the kids on the weekend so i can go out and do something. He's going to poker thurs and fri nights, nd to a doggies breakfast on saturday, and has the audacity to tell me he's not going to watch he kids so i can go out!! Im so right now...

Simone~ OMG your XH is so frustrating!!!! He's even frustrating me!!!LOL

Kat~ No solids here. Although I give William lots of little tastes of things. I don't think he is ready for solids yet.

Leah~ I am so glad you are getting out and meeting other mums. So what other forum are you cheating on us with??!!

I am just sitting here watching the tennis and making the most of having 2 hands to type with as DH is finally home from footy training and is feeding William.

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

SIMONE~ NOT WORTH IT HUN!?!?! mayb u could ask someone else! u probly need time out! what a looser tho hey?!

Kat~ I go on bub hub but I go on here and there as often as each other as they are both great! I must say belly is alot nicer...the girls over there can b a bit...how should I put it b!t*hy....

well must be off busy buying somethin on ebay for dans business....chiao

Leah, we're moving near Tuggeranong. I hope you're feeling better hun.

Leah, the prob is being in melb i only have IL's over here, who havent even called since the split, let alone offered support. All my family's in Perth, and i wot be able to go over there for a while. Im barely keeping my head above water with food rent and bills, let alone saving to move across the country...

Sarah - im not frustrated, im f*cking p*ssed... his excuse is i wanted the kids. Of course i want them!! But i just want some time off too!!

Kat - go on essential baby, bub hub (not anymore though, leah's right, they can be b*tches!!) and austprem. As well as here. I have less than 50 posts on all the other forums... so you can tel where i spend all my time LOL!!

Simone~ do you think you will try to move back to Perth? Maybe if that's what you really want your family could help you out with a loan? At least you would get more help with the kids there.

My parents have just started a divorce (dad just served mum with the papers) so the are both completely broke. I love Melbourne, but i have no family over here, and pretty much no IRL friends. I haven't had anytime to myself to go out and make any.

Well they say things come in 3's. So who else is getting divorced??
    You have plenty of BB friends. I don't go on any other forums. Well occasionally I read the Vogue website forums, but they don't discuss mummy stuff!

Who else has gotten divorced?? hopefully noone else...

It sucks, and i feel so alone, every night once the kids have gone to bed, i sit on here until my eyes and head hurts, because i cant stand to go to our bed, and sleep in it alone.

Simone, what about a playgroup? Maybe then you could do some mutual babysitting or something and solve the DH problem.

Sarah, I used to go to Vogue too. Didn't post though - just lurked, lol.

I'd love the bed to myself!!!!

I used to, but when you know its permanent, it makes it harder...

I have been to a couple of playgroups, which just didnt feel right - they were all best buds, and i just felt like an outsider. I dont know anyone who would mutual babysit with me, and i cant afford a babysitter. The funny thing is MIL will quite happily babysit for SIL and her 2 boys, but when it comes to me, "3's just too much Simone, and i dont have the time." (said in whiney voice LOL) My kids are actually really easy to look after - my nephews are very full on kids, whereas mine are happy to amuse themselves!!

I just get so frustrated sometimes...

Simone~ MIL is my frustration when it comes to William too. But a little different to you. I wouldn't trust her to babysit. Not that she has ever offered anyway. I just think if I had a great MIL then it wouldn't matter if DH played footy as I would have another babysitter.
    While I'm on the footy subject, DH and I have come to an agreement that he can play, BUT we will see how it goes, if I am turning away too many clients then he will have to quit so I can work. He is getting payed to play local footy but not as much as I could make working.
    It is so nice to be able to open up the house this morning. It has been so hot here in Melbourne. We have an invite for a 1st birthday on the day of our meet. I will try to arrange to get to both. Can we decide on a place and a time?? Any suggestions??
    My suggestion: either Botanic Gardens or ?????
    Sarah

i think botanic gardens is a good idea, but if anyone has any other good idea's, let hear 'em!!

Anyway, im off, going to the fracture clinic to get my cast cut off and xray... just rang them to see what the wait is like, apparently i could be there all day... evey appointment is double booked. Seriously, what a joke! They always do this, they told me the wait could be over 4 hours...

Alright, have to get Matisse in, then im off!!

HAve a good day

lucysmummie Guest

SIMONE~You know what simone there is a light at the end of the tunnell Ill tell you a little story... There once was this lady who had 3 kids under 3 she was 24 by they time she had all of them 1 at 20 2nd at 22 and the last just before her 24th birthday she was married but the DH was a drop kick, in and out all the time, dealing drugs, selling wedding presents and airlooms for his nasty habit, he even set his car on fire blamed it on a friend but eventually, actually, years later got done for insurance fraud. Meanwhile the mother of 3, battered wife was busy studying to get a degree, looked after her 2week old littlest while in class and the other 2 were in daycare, the eldest was very independant mind you she would come home and the husband would bet her and the eldest child then she would go back and study put the kids in daycare WHILE the husband would sit on his dole bluging a$$. the kids were always at their grandparents when they grew up the kids were taken to school by them everyday even though they lived 30mins from them, she had great support. The mother finished her degree and stared off teaching ppl with disabilities to work.. then one day the husband left both the eldest child and the mother quite badly bruised and the mother thought that was enough! they tried to escape many times before but this time it actually worked the police came and locked the man away and they were husband and wife no more. The mother of 3 now had a 12yr old a 10yr old and a 8yr old and she moved them to canberra much to the childrens dismay. over the years she married, brought herself a VERY big house and now she actually works in the same office as minister Cob and minister brough in parliment house in the section of health and families (she writes the poicy for every family in australia well helps) and you know what? that was my mum, well is my mum and she lived on $24,000 a yr with 3 kids and a dead beat husband. NOT that this is you simone, but there is a BIG light at the end of the tunnel you just gota find it whether it is staying in melbourne and getting on top, or moving back to ur mum, u will find it, just give it time. mayb u need to look at getting a part time job? some people have to, it doesnt make you any less of a mother just one who cares.... hope I havent been a bore and u liked my story? im off to print it and keep it in my diary as it helped get a few things out....

Sarah~ can we pick a place thats not so big? considering we dont really know what we all look like???

NATALIE~ IM IN TUGGGERANONG!!!!! do u need help moving!?! I could come c u saturday and help if u need!!!! OMIGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! heres my email [email protected]
    Last edited by lucysmummie; January 18th, 2007 at 08:30 AM.

Leah~ We sure can. Simone is probably best to suggest a place in the city I think she often meets BB buddies in there. Maybe a cafe at the roof of QV?? Max Brenner??? YUM~ It's a chocolate cafe!!

lucysmummie Guest

O NO!!!! im startin a 21 day no chocolate diet! ive been comfort eating with chocolate! everyday for the past 2wks! I havent put on any weight thankgoodness because I goto the gym everyday BUT its running my lfe I think its a part of PND... I spose one little bit wouldnt hurt ONCE! I will just have to do an extra day at the end... beter go I think my client is here!

Leah~ No chocolate for you, we will meet somewhere else. I'm sure when Simone gets back from getting her cast off she will have an idea.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast