Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

Dawn hope the garage sale went well! I've never been game to attempt one, though I should as I need to do a purge around here!

Dee does Adrian like the seat turned around? We'll be turning Calebs around soon for the same reason.

Sarah hope the trip was fun. Hope you're feeling OK

Anna was there more teeth? Poor little man being so unsettled Mason got 4 teeth in one weekend. It was horrible!

Maz how you feeling? You still in cruddy land?

Hi Kat, Leah, dd and chrissy

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! It's been a while since I've had to reply to so many

Well I'm still having food battles with Caleb but I've discovered that he wants to be in charge of the spoon so if I let him hold it too we do end up with food in his mouth YAY!
    As well as all over the place, but I can't be too fussy. At least he's eating now!
    He wasn't too keen on settling last night and I was up with him till 12:30 but once he was down didn't wake till 8am. Wish his brothers slept in too...

oh I must be naughty cause Vy's been sitting facing forward since just after christmas. We went to geelong for my BIL's wedding and she screamed and screamed, turned seat around, no more screaming. So glad I still have the baby capsule now. I can buy a decent booster for Vy down the track.
    YAY on Caleb getting food in finally sam. Take some pics. must of been the night for not settling (was it a full moon?) I had Vy in our bed cause she screamed for 4 hours
    Hello to everyone else - only a fly by today I really want to sew some covers while Vy is sleepng and im not feeling to yucky

Maz- congratulations on the pregnancy, so you were right. Wow 2 pregnant now, how is next?

Sam- I am still having some troubles with Charlotte, she does like pears and apples though and will eat 2 ice blocks of them, I am trying parsnip and pumpkin at the moment, and i can only get her to have 2-3 mouthfuls of that.

Had no trouble getting Charlotte down last night, I think it was because she feel asleep in the car, I got her in and feed her and put her into bed and she went straight to sleep, We got a sleep in as my mum had Madison last night, so we did not get up until 8:45am, but that was with 2 wake ups.
    I still don't have her car seat turned around, and i don't think i will be able to change it until she is at least 12 months of age, as she is still so little, 6.920kgs last week.

Sammi - The look on Adrian`s face was priceless you could see he was very confused about his seat but there weren`t any problems, he travels well in the car. Yay for getting some food into Caleb`s mouth.

Kelly - Glad Charlotte went down for you okay. If Adrian wasn`t touching the back seat with his feet his car seat would still be in the newborn position, afterall that`s the safest position so if you can get to 12 months with Charlotte that`s fantastic.

Adrian`s having major problems with his teeth, he was screaming at 10pm, 12am, 2am, nothing unusual with all the wakeups but the screaming I could have done without, he was very unsettled yesterday as well, #3 has poked it`s head through and #4 is on it`s way, poor little man.

He has now decided he loves his food, he had his first taste of beef on Friday then the last couple of days I`ve mixed it with his vegies.

Hi girls
    Sorry I have been MIA. William is not very well. I took him to the Dr's tonight as this is the 3rd day he hasn't been himself. He has a virus which also means there's no cure, we just have to let it run it's course. Poor little man. The reason I have waited so long before taking him to the Dr is that he is still eating and going to the toilet, so I figured it was just a virus and would need to run it's course. BUT today he broke out in a spotty rash! I was a little freaked so took him to the Dr. It turns out I was right (of course) and he should be fine in a couple of days.

Kelly~ How's Charlotte going with her sleeping? Is it getting any better?

Sam~ Hooray on Caleb eating some food!!! Funny it has to be so messy.

Dee~ I hope Adrian's teeth settle down soon.

Oh yeah and there has been a good thing to come out of William being sick. All he wants to do is say MUM MUM MUM. So sweet how much they love their mums when they don't feel the best. Lucky I have had Grey's Anatomy on DVD to watch the past couple of days on the couch with William. I have told him McDreamy will make him all better! lol

Sarah- poor William, can McDreamy make me all better too, though there is nothing wrong with me, I hope he gets better soon. How are you feeling? I am a bit jealous that you are pregnant, I would like to have another baby but Tim does not want to.

It`s been so quiet in here, where are all our gatecrashers - Did we scare them away

Sarah - Poor little William, I hope he feels better soon, that`s so cute that all he wants to say is Mum, Mum.

Kelly~ I'm sure you will be able to talk Tim around!!

I am so sick of hanging around this house. But I can't take William out while he isn't feeling the best. I have finished all of the Grey's I have so I guess I'll move onto something else. Nip/Tuck I think.

My beautiful dog Gemma has to have her teeth cleaned tomorrow. She is costing me a fortune at the moment. She is almost 9 so is getting old. She is having a series of injections for her arthritis so I am at the vet every week for 4 weeks for this, and now the teeth clean. It's going to cost me about 250 bucks as they put them to sleep for it. Lucky I'm pregnant so didn't bother going to Target with all the other crazy chicks for some Stella McCartney clothes. My mum did so I'll just borrow hers. That's if she doesn't sell them on ebay. I think I would, people are paying stupid money for the clothes on there.

Sarah

Hello All

Where did everybody go?

Sarah how is William feeling now? I saw the chicks on the news going nuts over Stella's stuff. Un-real. I saw on The Catch up that heaps of it was being returned because the sizing is very generous. Guess most of them didn't try it on!
    Kelly it took Trevor until Angus was 18mths to really get to thinking about another baby. I think it was because both SIL's were PG that he got clucky IYKWIM.
    Dee how is Adrian and his toothie pegs?

I've had a rowdy few nights with Caleb waking at 2am. I thought we were getting teeth but I think he is hungry. Little monkey is just not into food!
    Yesterday I got him to have some pear and farex. From spitting it out and sticking his toes on his mouth I'm not sure how much he swallowed. I had to tickle his chin to get him to giggle so I could get the spoon in his mouth, but he wised up and didn't co-operate after the third spoonful I got in
    He's slept through though overnight and I've woken up with a damn headache and my bb's are like melons as they caught up with the overnight feeds after 3 days and now last nigh they weren't needed.

I'm still here!!!
    William is all better. Thank goodness. While he was unwell we was waking in the night. So I would go and get him and put him in bed with us. I was a little worried he would never sleep through the night again, but last night he was back to his normal routine! HOORAY!!
    He is getting pretty good at sitting up now, I only really do it on the bed as he still tends to lean back every now and then. They look so cute sitting up!!
    Must go and get dressed while William is having his nap.

Sam~ Yay for having bib boobies, people pay good money for them

PMSL at watermelon BB's Sammi, you'd look like one of those playboy bunnis I imagine
    hi ya eveyrone else
    been very sick so be back later

He's slept through though overnight and I've woken up with a damn headache and my bb's are like melons as they caught up with the overnight feeds after 3 days and now last nigh they weren't needed.
    Must be the night for it! Xander finally slept through after 3 weeks of 2-3 feeds per night. I was in agony this morning. I've got a headache too, so wonder if it is to do with the overfull bbs?

Sarah - The pets do get pricey don't they? I've gotta get one of my cats' teeth cleaned - not looking forward to that bill. Yaaaaay that William is feeling better!

Maz - I've got Xander forward facing now too.. he just got too long for the rearward as I only have a compact sized seat.

Sammi - Xander has now got two little toothy pegs. Hopefully that is it for now - I need some sleep.

Kmh - Awww, Charlotte sounds so tiny. I love petite little bubbas. I've got such a boofer head for a kid (gotta love him anyway)

Ahhh... someone is yelling for boobies.. bbl

Hi girls
    As usual it is way too quiet in here, please come back!!
    My little boy is getting so close to crawling. He is getting up on all fours and rocking. So scary!!!!

WTG William!!! Xander still isn't even sitting yet!

Sarah- I know its really quiet in here, Go William, Charlotte has been doing that as well, they are growing up so fast.

I got my pics back they are soooooo cute, they are on the girls website, on the link below if you want to see them

Kelly~ You're pics are fantastic! You must be really happy with them?

We will have to organize another meet up. I can come an meet you and Sam somewhere in Pakenham.

Sarah

Kelly those pics are just brilliant. Just too cute

Sarah is William off yet? Yep we do need to get together again for sure!

Anna I reccon the groggy head is from getting used to broken sleep. Xander will catch up soon, then you watch out! Once he works it out there will be no stopping him...

Maz hope you're feeling better today

ROFL on the big bb's comment! I know that they will shrink back to their usual tiny pikelet size once I stop b/f I have to keep b/f till after my SIL's wedding in November so I've got a nice rack to put in the bridesmaids dress!

I wasn't about much because we had BIL and his family stay due to it being SIL's daughters first birthday. Not sure if anyone remembers from belly buddies but I had 2 nieces born within 2 weeks. Well now they are both 1!
    Caleb really didn't take too well to having visitors stay in his house, but by Sunday he was ok and let his Aunty Sue pick him up from the cot when he woke up. I didn't know she had him so when I got up he was happily sitting on her lap sucking on a toast crust.

Sammi - Bet it was nice to have a little bit of a sleep in? I am so not looking forward to the bb shrinkage once I've finished BF'ing either... I finally fill an A cup properly!

Maz - How are you going?

Great pics Kelly!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast